Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
πŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈCharming genieπŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈ
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
πŸ‘‘Intemporal queenπŸ‘‘
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Lion heart (Be prepared)

1.4K 54 32
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n's pov

It was currently night. Grim went straight to bed. 'That little fury can be cute sometimes.'

Anyways, right now I'm bored so I decided to try out something.  I was outside, working on it when I spotted green lights. 'Ah. Just the one I needed.'

I saw Mal-Mal appear next to me "Greetings, child of man."

"Hi Mal-Mal. Say, I need your opinion on something."

"What is it?" He asked intrigued.

"Can you tell me more about gargoyles? Since you talked about them, I  was thinking of adding some..."

...

Turns out he's a pro.with them.

"I love when people talk about their passion. By the way, do you like spelldrive? Since the tournament is soon." I asked him when he finished. 

"I'd say that I do not dislike it. I would not call it a passion still."

"Hmm. Do you perhaps know Leona?" 'I want to know how they get along.

"Kingscholar? He seems like a cat on edge everytime I see him. "

I laughed "Yeah that's why I call him kitty cat!"

"He lets you? I'm surprised but then again you are here having a friendly conversation with me. You must be the one in a million."

His words made me smile as my eyes were golden.

"Hm? Aren't your eyes E/c?"

"Yes, why?" They went back to normal.

"Ah. Nevermind. I shall take my leave now. Farewell, child of man."

He disappeared in green glitters once again. 'What was that talk about my eyes? It can't be flirting# right?'

Anyways, I went back in and started drawing on my tablet. Night talk with Malleus Draconia gave me some inspiration.

In the morning, I went to take a run. Grim wakes up later and I need to let out some energy.

I saw a beautiful F/c butterfly and stopped to admire it. I got out off it as somebody pinched my cheek. "Don't try me, I could take you down in seconds."

Then I realized who it was "Ah. Beauty queen, hi~"

Vil was in front of me. "Greetings to you too, Kartoffel. Now, what was it about you taking me down in seconds?"

I laughed nervously "I was just playing..." i tried to find a way out of this conversation then I spotted "Jack? With you? Wasn't expecting that."

Jack looked toward me and shrugged "We grew up in the same neighborhood. We do a morning jog together everyday."

I leaned toward Vil "And did you ever touch his tail?"

"No, he's really attached to it and so easily flustered when you talk about it."

Jack flushed once more "Oi! Could you stop talking about my tail like that? Anyways, are we going or what?"

"You should join us, Kartoffel. It's good to see another first year is interested about keeping their body in form."

I accepted and we jogged around campus. After a while, Vil left us for his skincare routine and others. Of course he had to be the best version of himself at all times.

So I looked at Jack with a smug grin. 

"What?" He asked.

"You got something to tell me. You know you do~" 

He looked away before huffing "Last night, I heard Leona-senpai and Ruggie-senpai talk about their plans. They're the ones who have been causing all those accidents and their final target is-"

"Malleus Draconia."

He widened his eyes "You knew?"

"You've just confirmed my suspicions. If my theory is correct, they will attack Diasomnia on the day of the tournament. I was about to discuss it with the others today."

"You, why are you even doing all of this?"

"Because it is my responsibility. Not only as the headmage's assistant but also as a superior. The strong must protect those who are weaker, I will never forgive myself if i let innocent people get hurt without doing anything!"

I felt a change but not a complete one. "What about you? Don't you want to team up with me? I mean it's not like you've done anything yet..."

"You think you're stronger?" Jack asked.

"I know I am." I summoned a sword and played with it. "Wanna test it out?"

Jack didn't wait as he lunged at me.

I dodged the first punch and slid down. I was basically just playing with him, I would occasionally poke him to add to the taunting. I dodged a punch with a flip, jumping on his shoulders and doing a backstabber.

As he was down, I then got on top of him. "You done now?"

He huffed "I guess you're good enough. I'll help you out."

I laughed and helped him get back up.

3rd person's pov

On the main street, Y/n, Jack and Grim were waiting for the others. Grim still didn't understand how they got Jack to help them.

"Hi N/n~" Cater hugged them.

"Cater, don't invade into their personal space. Hm. Your tie is crooked. Here, i'll fix it." They leaned toward Riddle as he finished with a smile "There. All better."

"So where's Ace and Deuce?" Grim asked.

"In accordance with rule 249, it's their turn to wear pink clothes and feed the flamingos."

Y/n giggled, just imagining the scene.

"What about you? How come Jack is here?" Cater asked them.

"Yeah so I convinced him to help us since, like I said, I solved our problem."

The two were listening as she explained "Ruggie Bucchi's unique magic makes any target copy his movements. That's how he caused the "accidents" but of course, he wasn't alone. Most of Savanaclaw must be in on this scheme and covered him. They have all been led by their dorm leader, obviously. He was sick of losing to Diasomnia and its dorm leader is his main target. The students followed him, after all, they've been humiliated by Diasomnia and they were losing opportunities to make a name of themselves."

"So like, what do we do now?" Cater tried to take in all the story.

"Well, right now, we don't have any proof. The best way to solve this might be to catch them red-handed." Y/n said.

Riddle agreed "In this case, I may be thinking of something..."

...

Y/n ended up going to class with Jack.

"Yo dude. You've been scowling the whole time. Mind tellin' me what's on your mind?"

"He isn't even looking at you." Grim sighed.

The H/c then grabbed the wolf boy's tail to his surprise "Ah~ It really is as soft as I thought~ Maybe even more."

Jack pushed him away "Fine, I'm telling you. Just don't do that again."

He had a smug look 'I don't promise anything~'

"I don't care how strong the foe—I wanna face them with my own two fists! I've been training hard for this tournament. I was excited to see how far I could go. But these cowardly schemes are making me sick! A triumph won through treachery means nothing! I wanted to claim victory on the back of my own strength and skill, and fight to defend it!"

"Something else?"

"...I'm most disappointed with our housewarden, Leona Kingscholar. He has incredible talent, but refuses to even use it!"

"It is true that that grumpy cat is strong but he seems so lazy too..."

"Right?! Why would you possess such power and not even hone it? I despise guys like him! The way he played when I saw him three years ago... It blew my mind. That was the reason I came to this school. I thought if I joined Savanaclaw, he and I would be tearing up the Spelldrive field together."
"Oh. So you admired him. Was he like your hero, Jackie?~" He blushed. "Don't worry. We'll teach those idiots a lesson."
'They're pretty cool when they want...'

Later that day, Y/n caught on with her two first years friends. Ace showed her pictures of Deuce in hot pink leopard print outfit to the cutie's embarrassment. He also explained everything to them so now all the pieces were in place for the big show.

In Savanaclaw, a mad lion was scowling "Ruggie! Did you see her again?"

The hyena shivered at the mention of *her* "N-No sir. I haven't seen them recently."

"I already secured the cooperation of that creepy squid at Octavinelle, but it didn't come cheap. If you idiots mess things up on tournament day, I am gonna fry you up and eat you myself."

"Don't worry. We're gonna have those Diasomnia jerks pleading for mercy on tournament day!" a resident shouted.

"I see that you don't understand entirely.... It's also about HER! Don't lose your guard to THEM! I can't let HIM ruin all our plans."

They all stayed silent. This new threat was real too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 707 28
{Twisted Wonderland X GN Reader} (Hollow Knight x Twisted Wonderland) In which one of the Pale King's most loyal vessel appears in a world completely...
19.1K 824 27
𝙀𝙔𝙀 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™”: π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™¨ π™£π™žπ™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙖𝙩. β™‘ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...
82.9K 2.8K 38
Going from chess-buddy to the most important person in Leona's life. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
5.4K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...