Daddy Material | Oikawa Tooru...

By jasmineTsippin

[Single Father!Oikawa Tooru X Reader] While working at her family's business, a loud cry snatched her attenti... More

Intro
• lost child •
• meet daddy •
• sweet visit •
• pretty please •
• milk bread •
• contact •
• midnight chat •
• rendezvous •
• a great mom •
• he's changed •
• good girl •
• mixer •
• treasure •
• slow •
• morning glory •
• unexpected call •
• after school •
• mommy •
• a good kid •
• parenting •
• two of us •
• stay with us •
• family •
• parent's love •
• child's mind •
• birthday boy •
• child's regret •
• picture perfect •
• love •
• acts of service •
• sugar daddy •
• daddy material •
• love language •
• hanky panky •
• bed ridden •
• old face •
• reunion •
• mother role •
• switch •
• could've been •
• assurance •
• helping hand •
birthday [SPECIAL]
• new mommy •
• the truth •
• jealousy •
• disconnection •
• tainted •
• meant to be •
• a promise •
• inevitable •
• before you •
• two steps back •
• two mommies •
• sacrifice •
• hearts grow fonder •
• never forgotten •

• future •

17.3K 564 522
By jasmineTsippin

Once Tooru walked inside your apartment, he didn't hesitate to pull you into a warm yet suffocating hug as if he went through a long and treacherous journey to find you. His arms wrapped around securely as you were pulled into his chest with your face completely smashed against his shoulder.

You were greeted by his distinctive scent that is so familiar to you. The fresh water and clean laundry ignited a special memory in your head of all the times when he hugged you just like this. They were all happy moments.

He pulled away just slightly to lock eyes with yours, tracing his finger against the ball of your cheek and looking mesmerized - as if he was studying your face.

"You're so beautiful," he uttered so softly, almost like a sobbing whisper. Despite how torn, restless, and perhaps tipsy you look, you're the most fascinating thing he ever laid his eyes on. He can never forget such a face like yours. "God, I missed you."

Like always, the sound of his voice pulled a couple of heartstrings in your chest. There was something charming and alluring in his tone that always pull you back to him.

He stared longingly like he was waiting for an anticipating kiss. But you didn't want to give in to his sweet words just yet, although the hormones inside you just want to rip him apart and take him in the middle of the floor.

"Care for some wine?" You offered generously as your head motioned to the direction of your touched charcuterie and half empty glass of Daou red wine.

Tooru's brows raised when he peeked over your head, taking an interest in the electric fireplace in front of the couch as the warm colors of the flames sparked around the living room.

For the first time in a while, he smiled. "I would love that."

He followed you to the couch, allowing you to sit first and pour another glass from the bottle before he gently sat next to you not too far away - careful not to make you budge and not stain the white furniture.

Tooru took the glass from your offering hand and lightly touched it with yours as a brittle chime danced in the air. He swirled the liquor in his glass before he took a long sip and exhaled a deep breath after gulping it, nodding approvingly.

"Tooru," you started to get his attention on you, "I just want to say that I'm terribly sorry for removing myself from the picture without giving Tetsu an explanation. I know it must've been difficult on how to approach him about me and you had to deal with it by yourself."

You can feel the alcohol swimming in your blood as you felt your unknown confidence taking over your tongue. Because with Tooru's expression, he seemed surprised by your straight forwardness.

"Other than that, that'll be the only thing I'd be sorry for," you stated sternly.

He shook his hair nervously as he thought deeply, knowing how uncomfortable it is for you to even bring up such a sensitive topic.

Tooru stared down at the ground solemnly as he held his glass of wine in between his hands. "[Name], it's crazy to hear you apologize for anything when it should've been me apologizing."

The fireplace crackled in the background when Tooru paused briefly to take a deep breath. One of his hands left the glass as he rubbed his temples. The next few sentences came out of his lips like a man in a confession room.

"I know I fucked up big time," he began again. "I should've taken your side more when you needed me to, and I should've been more strict on Tetsu when he should've been more understanding. I thought what I was doing is the best thing for him but really, I should also take you into consideration as well."

However, you didn't expect him to be so honest and formal immediately instead, he made the conversation so easy for you. All the pressure is been lifted off your shoulder and now Tooru is standing on the same page as you.

"So what really happened?" You questioned further.

Tooru finally eyed you calmly as you can see the earnest in his brown eyes. You can tell right away that he is being truthful. "I just told Rina that we needed space from her because it's been so intense since she entered our lives... and we need to get back on track in being a family again."

Good answer, you thought with narrowed eyes.  It was good but necessarily not the answer you were looking for.

So you sighed.

"My thing is, I don't want her in the picture. It brought nothing good and it complicated things - not only for me but it really messed up Tetsu. He doesn't know how to deal with the both of us now that there is a third party to the equation. I cannot be mad at Tetsu because he is only a child and we are introducing him to the world we live in. But giving Rina a chance in living in our world only brought problems and this is why I am adamant about her not being a part of this anymore," you gently explained, a tone that is more engaging and inviting so that Tooru can lessen the tension on his shoulder. "Am I making sense?"

The guilt emitted from his eyes as they glistened by the light of the fireplace.

"A whole lot of sense," he muttered sadly. The man set his glass down on the coffee table and leaned against the couch and stare off into space. "I'm sorry for putting you through that. You don't deserve it at all and you shouldn't have to result in leaving us."

It didn't disintegrate but the frustration you had for a long time started to dim from his apology. Surprised, you thought Tooru would've been difficult to see the same light as you but he managed to see things clearly by reciprocating your words.

"How's Tetsu?" you asked curiously just to cut the silence in between you two.

"Lonely," he answered hesitantly. The expression on his face looked crestfallen as he thought about his son. "I think he got the impression that you didn't want to stay with us. But I did my best not to make him think that."

You were also saddened at the idea that your disappearance affected him. The worst part is that he must've think you left to intentionally hurt him and that's the last thing you want to do.

"It's alright. I can explain it to him," you offered softly which Tooru also eased at your suggestion. "Is he back to eating your food?"

The man chuckled, "I think he refuses to, so I had my sister or Iwa-chan to come over and prep dishes."

Again, you felt somewhat guilty. You already knew Tetsu wasn't going to convert back to his old diet now that he got accustomed to your cooking. Tooru didn't want to show remorse in making you feel worse, but his words concluded that you being apart from them only brought more difficulties.

You frowned sadly. "I feel awful."

"Sweetie, don't," he shook his head with a groan as if he was disappointed with himself by your response. "I'm an asshole to you. A real, dick prick."

His eyes began to shift away shamefully, not worthy of looking at you in the eyes. They wavered as you can see the hint of distance fogging in his brown hues, hooding so slightly.

"There wasn't a single day I didn't think about you and never will I ever wish to stop," he said, almost like he was just saying it to himself.

Touched by his sweet words, you can feel your eyes glisten with tears that you desperately held back. Hearing him speak his mind made you love him even more. The man is outwardly head over heels over you and it makes you think how can you ever deny such an undying love from a devoted man like Tooru.

By furrowing your brows, you blinked away for a second - unsure what to reply in such a moody atmosphere but you start to reconcile with him. Only you can understand how he feels because you were the exact same way.

"Was an asshole," you correctly quietly which brought him to glance back at you again and then stare wondrously.

He turned back to you with shocked eyes, a bit confused at your random sentence but he quickly picked up the conversation. "Do you forgive me?"

Your lips formed a straight line, sighing and shaking your head slowly. "Not yet. I need to see how things go."

His expression slowly turned into relief - unable to show gratitude or happiness. Whatever it is, he couldn't contain it.

"I'll take that," he replied, "as long as I'm next to you, looking at you, touching you, it doesn't matter to me if you hate me or not. Because I know I will do my best and everything in my power to make it up to you."

When you looked back at him, you can see the sincerity in his eyes as he made the oath to you like a knight in shiny armor vowing to protect you.

You were quite smitten, emitting a soft scoff at him and shaking your head. "You're crazy."

"If it's you, then I am," Tooru finished as he cocked his head to the side along with a few strands of hair whisk across his forehead. "I just want to do better for you. Isn't that what couples do? What I'm supposed to do?"

You thought you were hearing things. Because what this man is spewing could not be any more real. His words completely shocked you, making you conclude that this is what a real relationship and a real man should be like - your husband and your future. Nothing feels healthier than this.

He stared deeply into your eyes as he leaned a bit forward, closing the distance between you two. His long and slender fingers touched yours on the couch just slightly to get your attention on him. The familiarity of his hand on yours gave the same effects as it did before, resulting a chill down your spine and instant warmth to your cheeks.

Tooru blinked slowly while he examined your still face. "Can I kiss you?"

The endearing stare that you're giving was enough for him to understand and lean his head closer. As soon as you gave a simple nod, his hand romantically touched your cheek as you can feel the tip of his nose brushing against yours. Just when you thought he would kiss you right away, hesitation stopped him from doing so.

Tooru waited for a signal because, to him, your consent is everything.

Your hand placed over his that is on your cheek while you stared into his hooded brown eyes. At this point, you can no longer resist the love he has for you as well as you have for him. Your eyes closed and initiated the kiss, allowing his lips to kiss sweetly and move passionately against yours. The kiss was so sweet and surreal that it reminded you the first time you kissed the man.

However, Tooru was quickly engrossed by the motions of your lips kissing him back, fully entranced in the taste of wine on your tongue.

He inched away to gaze lustfully at you until he started to move his whole body on top of yours as you began to lay on the couch willingly, knowing what was about to come.

By pinning your hands above your head with his single hand, Tooru's other hand traced at the hem of your sweater and raised it over your chest. Your covered breasts were completely exposed to him as you felt a slight chill against your skin by the exposure.

He stared down at you wondrously before he lowered his head again and swoop a deep kiss, sneaking his hands under your sweatshirt to feather your skin up and down on your back, causing you to arch so that your chest meets with his. You granted him access by wrapping your arms around his neck and entangling your hands in the strands of his hair.

It was very easy to find the correct position on the couch like you two were in sync in motion. Legs in between one another, hands moving in the right spots from head, chest, and back. You were so engrossed by his tongue darting inside your mouth that you didn't realize that his hands were raising higher to cup your breasts.

Tooru gave them a light squeeze before his hands moved the cups to the side and palm them completely, circling them in a massaging motion to induce you in pleasure.

You inhaled very long as you rose your chest up higher approvingly, feeling his thumbs are now circling around your nipples to make you elicit a muffled moan against his lips.

Tooru's hips bucked against yours, swaying in circles or up and down as you were doing the same in return. The need for pleasure is rising and there is no hiding how much you wanted it.

The brunette pressed his hips more once your hand trailed down to rub against his hard dick hiding in his joggers as he made a subtle groan against your lips. Just touching him made you more aroused.

Your eyes gazed down once Tooru sat up to steal a full view of you all lavished with a bruised lip before he peeled off his large tunic from his head. You noticed his obvious bulge in the middle of his hips that's begging to come out after he removed his shirt from his arms.

Fuck it. You want his dick.

Your eyes were literal windows to him as he found you completely enthralled by his penis as a light smirk stretched at the corner of his lips.

"You want this?" He grinned devilishly as his large hand found the shape of his member over his joggers, gripping it to show large he is underneath his hand.

The way he looked so smug and the sound of his raspy voice while he does that is so sexy to you.

Your head nodded eagerly. "Yes..."

"Hmm, really?" He teased as he slowly began to pull down the waist band of his pants below his hips. His gray briefs was tugged just enough for the head of his dick to peek against his stomach - ready to be shown and to be thrusted inside of you.

"God, just fuck me already," you called out desperately as you dreadfully watched him slowly stroke himself over his pants.

"Raise your voice again, and I might have to spank you," he warned but you knew that idea was going to become a reality soon enough despite how well-behaved you are.

"Hope your hand is ready to smack me," you challenged only to receive a grin from him by your reciprocation, totally excited and impatient of the idea of you two becoming one again.

You found yourself at a lip lock once more when Tooru pounded on top of you, viciously smacking his lips with yours and devouring every inch in your mouth. The sound of lips clicking bounced off the walls as well as the cackle from the firewood, creating a warm halo over you two around the couch.

Just when the brunette was raising the hem of your sweater over your chest, a ring disrupted from his back pocket. Despite the noise, it didn't stop you two from removing each other's clothes. In fact, you thought you didn't hear it until the second time Tooru's phone started to ring as he began to suck at the crook of your neck.

A few pants left your lips, overwhelmed by the sensation of his mouth leaving a trail of kisses from your neck to the middle of your collar bones.

"Tooru," you mewled, hoping that he will come to his rational thoughts as the series of ringing sounds continue to chime. Your fingers raked through his hair either to wake him from his senses or to encourage him. "Tooru, your phone."

Annoyed, the toned man grouched and snatched his cellphone from his back pocket to hold it up in his ear. He sat straight up from your body with anger planted his face.

"What the hell, Iwa-chan? Can you let me fuck for once?" He shouted. Frustration oozed from his shaky voice.

"Uncle Iwa, what does that mean?" A small voice was heard from the distance which made the brunette freeze and turn white.

"It's another word for hank panky, Tetsu. Don't use that word until you're older," instructed Hajime calmly and collectively.

You can see Tooru's face glowed red by embarrassment and pure shame. His mouth gaped widely, speechless about his son's exposure hearing him such a word. "Why didn't you tell me I was on speaker?!"

"You shouted before I could tell you, Stupidkawa!" Hajime yelled back, bothered that his friend quickly put the blame on him for no reason. "Anyways, I should be leaving soon. Finish what you're doing and come back. I give you an hour!"

Tooru was shocked. Is that even enough time to do it all? "An hour?!"

"I work in the morning!" He reminded. "And if you're not back, I'm calling your sister!"

Tooru's hand flew up to his eyes, exhaling a deep breath at the thought of dragging his sister to babysit his son while he's doing the deed. It sounded very selfish of him and he doesn't want to get carried away. "Alright, alright. I'm going."

With a tap by his thumb, Tooru dropped his phone on the coffee so he can lay back on the couch with crossed arms. A pout pursed on his lips as he glared up the ceiling, looking like a child being put on time-out.

"I'm sorry. I guess...," he trailed as an exaggerated sigh blew from his lips. "It was starting to get good."

You sat up, awkwardly fixing your shoveled clothes while clearing your throat.

"Ah, that's alright," you narrowed your eyes. "I don't want Tetsu to wait. He shouldn't be by himself."

"Do you want to come over then?" He offered but the question seemed bit to soon ask.

As much as you would love to see the boy's face, the wound in your heart is still too fresh to make new adjustments.

"I don't know if Tetsu will be okay with that," said thoughtfully. Despite yourself, you don't want to the boy to be uncomfortable either.

"No, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you," Tooru encourage, getting up from his laying position to give you an assured look. "You don't have to do or say much. Just... stop by."

His hand petted your cheek, brushing away a single strand of hair from your face. You did the same to him but examining his flawless features. The exhaustion in his eyes and the marks under on his cheek, you can tell that he's been dreading to have you back in his life and he wanted it all fast.

Your gaze started to fall down to his bare chest and found the familiar marking of Tetsu's name over his heart. Tracing the ink with the pads of your finger tips, you began to think carefully if you were keep your distance away longer.

Will Tetsu's love for you distinguish?

"You're still his mom," he added. "And you're still my future wife, our forever."

_____________________________

🌱

Posted: 01-07-2023

_____________________________

I just want to say happy holidays and happy new years to everybody!! I apologize for the hiatus only because I have to work extra hours for presents and vacation in the near future. But once I'm on vacation, I'll be back to uploading regularly!

As for my new year resolution; is to finish this long ass story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 520 43
Youve dated your best friend out of high school for 4 years now, now at the age of 25 Oikawa Tooru wants to fulfill his dream as the setter on the Ar...
220K 7.7K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
86.8K 2.1K 24
Hinata Shouyou is a boy who is abused at home, Oikawa Tooru (Hinata's secret boyfriend and setter to a rivalry team) soon takes them into his own car...
551 24 13
𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘍𝘜𝘓 𝘖𝘙 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘓 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝙄𝙏. ─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ─── ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ tooru oikawa is a hard worker, he strives for his wins and w...