Aimless (JJBA)

By KingSilver47

Updated summary: It's 2011, and we are in the universe where everyone survives Stardust Crusaders, which chan... More

1 Another Night
2 Old Friend
3 Wasting Time
4 Something To Do
5 Guilt
6 Control
7 What just happened?
8 Over and over
9 Emptiness
10 Want
11 Patience
12 Progress...?
13 Everything Is Going To Be Okay
14 Love
15 Be There
16 One Sided But Needed
17 Disgusting
18 Okay
19 I Deserve Hate
20 Much Better
21 It Hurts
23 I Love You
24 Need It
25 Keep Going
a/n That's It

22 Walk It Away

3 0 0
By KingSilver47

The next morning, Jotaro woke up to the usual smell of Kakyoin's smell in the covers. He tightened the blankets around his shoulders and hummed a little.

God, he was horny.

After all the emotions and tears the day before, he wondered how could this be? He never understood these things, nor did he really care why. He just wanted to be satisfied.

Maybe he could walk it off. He left his bedroom in his night outfit with my normal coat on over it. He didn't find Kakyoin anywhere, which was unusual. He decided to go to his bedroom door.

He knocked on it. "Nori, are you alright?"

There was a shuffle of covers. "Yeah, was just a little tough getting up this morning."

Jotaro mentally changed his plans for today. "Do you need help with anything?"

"No," he said. "It's just going to take a while for me to get up."

"Don't push yourself," Jotaro said. "I'm going to make some breakfast. Is there anything specific you want?"

Kakyoin thought for a bit. Then he said, "I think I have some cherries in the fridge. Can you give me some?"

"A bowl of cherries, coming up," Jotaro announced.

Jotaro left and came back with a bowl for Kakyoin and a granola bar for himself. He went into his bedroom and found Kakyoin barely awake.

Kakyoin mumbled, "Morning, Jojo." He sat up from his pillow. He seemed disheveled. His shirt's neck was so wide that it revealed his shoulder. A leg was outside of the covers that stopped at his hips.

Jotaro replied, "Good morning." He placed the bowl on the bedside table. He leaned against the wall beside the table. He averted his eyes from him.

"Are you alright?" Kakyoin said as he reached for a cherry. "Your face is flushed."

He reached for a hat that was not on his head at the moment. He cleared his throat and said, "Nothing's wrong. Rough morning?"

"Yeah," he said. He ate a cherry. He hummed in delight.

"Need anything before I go?"

Kakyoin asked, "Where are you going?"

"For a walk," Jotaro said.

Kakyoin's eyes darted down and immediately understood his friend's predicament. "Oh. Sorry, was this too much?"

Subconsciously, Jotaro wrapped his coat around his waist. "It's fine. I was like this when I woke up."

Kakyoin fixed his shirt on his shoulder. "Yeah, but this was no help either, was it?"

"It's no big deal. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay."

"Right. Thanks."

Jotaro said before walking out, "Call me if you need me." He changed into some proper clothes for walking at the beach and left.

After ten minutes of accelerating from walking to running, he arrived back at the house. He found Kakyoin in the living room. He went into the room to see how he was doing.

Kakyoin stood up as Jotaro arrived. He turned off the television he had on. He said, "I've told you that I wasn't going to let you wait long."

"Hunh?"

"Let's be together and have you officially move in," Kakyoin continued.

... "Hunh?!"

"Let's do it," Kakyoin said. "I want to be with you. I take care of you, and you take care of me. We've waited long enough. What do you say?"

Jotaro cleared his throat as his thoughts had to recover after the sudden decision. Then he sighed, "Good freaking grief. At least, ease into it a bit slowly, Nori."

"So?"

Jotaro's face grew warm as he tried to keep his composure. "Yeah." He almost couldn't help his excitement as he smiled. He opened his mouth and started to reach his arms out to him. He stopped himself. He asked, "Can I...?"

"Yeah," he answered. Kakyoin wrapped his arms around him in a hug.

Jotaro exhaled as he relaxed into the hug. His arms wrapped around him tightly. His face dug into his neck. He sniffed, and exhaled the weight that he forgot was on his shoulders. He almost cried at the many emotions he felt.

"Are you still horny?"

Jotaro exhaled a laugh, "No, I can only say that I'm beside myself with happiness." He pulled away from the hug. "I'm not horny all the time, Nori."

Kakyoin shrugged. He sat back down on the couch and exhaled. "Wow, I actually did it." He looked up at him. He seemed to be in a bit of pain.

"Do you need anything?"

"Can you get me some heating packs? That would be very helpful."

"Okay." And that's what Jotaro did.

"Sorry for making out little moment get cut short," Kakyoin apologized. At the moment, he was laying on the couch, with his head on Jotaro's lap.

"It's fine," Jotaro said. "It happens." He curled Kakyoin's long bang around his finger. He knew that Kakyoin's chronic pain was going to be a factor, and he was okay with that. He wished that Kakyoin didn't have to deal with it, but he would help him whenever he could.

"Do you want to do anything?"

"Let's just do what we usually do," Jotaro's other hand rested on Kakyoin's back. He rubbed his back gently.

The day went by in the evening as a couple for the first time. Kakyoin was in bed earlier, so when Jotaro was ready for bed, he wasn't sure if he should go to his own bed or not.

Ask so he won't be a nuisance.

Jotaro left his bedroom to Kakyoin's opened bedroom door.

It wasn't opened before.

Jotaro called, "Nori."

"Yes, Jojo?"

"Do you want to sleep alone?"

"Come join me," Kakyoin invited. He lifted the covers in front of him.

Jotaro joined him. He laid with his head to his chest, so he could hear his heartbeat. He inhaled the scent of his partner as he was embraced.

"Goodnight, Jojo."

"Night, Nori."

When the next morning came along, Jotaro woke up. He noticed that he took all the covers around his shoulders.

Kakyoin was hugging a pillow with his arms and legs. His clothes were disheveled. His mouth was wide open as he snored.

Jotaro's face grew red as he placed the covers he stole over him. He could stare at him all day. He felt grunted as the cover brushed his very annoying erection. He groaned as he got up from the bed.

Another walk, maybe?

He went to his bedroom to change into proper outside clothes. He began searching for pants when he heard a knock from his door.

"Jojo, are you alright?"

"I'm just getting ready to walk," he answered.

Kakyoin asked, "Can I come in?"

Jotaro paused with his hands at his waistband as he was ready to take them off. He tried to think it through. Would he be disgusted? Is he going to think I'm too much? He swallowed before saying, "Yeah."

Kakyoin walked into the bedroom. "Hey, you want to do something? Just know that I can't do much, and I prefer to not bottom. I don't like anything up the ass." He laughed away the nervousness.

Jotaro nodded, "Are you sure?" He, himself, could not laugh away at the nervousness he felt.

"Yes, I'm sure," he walked over to Jotaro. "You've waited long enough, haven't you?" He placed a kiss on the side of his lips.

"What do you suggest?"

Kakyoin told him his limits and what he was able to do or not. Then he went ahead and stripped. He sat on the bed with pillows supporting his back. He guided him on what to do.

They had to experiment with a few positions that would put less strain on Kakyoin, but comfortable for them both. Soon Jotaro was on his knees on Kakyoin's lap facing him. He was kissing him. One hand with his hand in his hair, and the other pleasuring himself from behind with his dildo. His front was being taken care of by his Nori.

Kakyoin pulled away from the kiss to ask, "You alright?"

Jotaro answered with his a nod. He couldn't talk over his pants. "N-Nori," he moaned. He stuck his tongue. The hand that was reaching behind himself grabbed Kakyoin's cheek.

"You really love kissing, I see." Kakyoin connected their lips once again. He increased the pace of his hand. He said with his lips against his. "You feeling good?"

He nodded in response. He hummed, "Mm, fuck, Nori." His hip movements became erratic as one movement would go into his partner's hand and the other would press the toy deeper into the place he liked against the bed. He almost drooled as he kept his eyes on his partner's. He could stare at his face forever. He could just come from staring.

Kakyoin only smiled at his pleasure. "Yeah?"

Jotaro panted and nodded. He wasn't sure what he was saying yeah to, but he couldn't stop his hip movements. His forehead rested against Kakyoin's as he moaned. His toes curled as he trembled.

"There you go," Kakyoin said. "Go ahead and come." He kissed him on the neck and sucked.

Jotaro gripped his hand that was still holding on to his erection. He rested his chin on his partner's shoulder. He trembled as he came and jerked his hand up and down. He gasped, "Nori, fuck. Nori, h-" With his other trembling hand, he grabbed Kakyoin's hair. He moaned as his finished coming.

Kakyoin wrapped his arms around Jotaro and held him tight. He combed his hand through his hair. He reached down with his other hand to get the toy out of Jotaro. He couldn't help but notice Jotaro quiver at the sensation. He said, "Sorry I couldn't do more."

"Shut up," Jotaro responded with his lips to his neck. "I don't care. I want to be in your arms." His hips moved to rub himself against him as he hummed. Plus Kakyoin definitely knew how to work a dildo, but he wasn't going to tell him that. "Just continue to hold me and love me."

"Fair enough," he replied. He chuckled, "You really love cuddling... This is nice."

Jotaro was glad that he was content with that. He was afraid of disappointing him, but he knew it would take a lot to do that. Either way, he always had that nagging feeling.

Kakyoin asked, "Want to go to the beach later?"

Jotaro nodded. He was grateful that Kakyoin still wasn't tired of him. The negative feelings were annoying. Where did they even come from?

Kakyoin tightened his hold on him. "You alright?"

He nodded a reply.

"You tensed up; are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm not," Jotaro started hesitantly. "You're not..." He struggled to find the words. "You're not going to let me go, right?"

Kakyoin said in his leveled and calming voice, "No. I would hold you as long as you wanted me to." He chuckled.

"What?" Jotaro muttered.

"I was feeling that way towards you." He explained, "I had my doubts on whether you would want to stay with me. You have the same worries as me."

"Oh," Jotaro said. Sometimes he forgot that even Kakyoin worries. "Well, I'm not."

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 324 26
It is two years before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Aria is working under Joseph Joestar as his assistant. As a person who is dedicated to her p...
44.4K 1.5K 53
This story is about a little girl, how the world turned against her ever since she was born. Never once she have been loved by anyone and never smile...
40.2K 1.4K 35
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠" Y/n L/n was a girl who was raised by a single mother with family issues. She hated people becau...
10.6K 776 42
| This book has a work-still-in-progress sequel called "A Torn Journal - Noriaki Kakyoin - Universe" | From the pages of a torn journal, I bring a st...