RWBY: Shattered Jagear

By Metazero

The Dragmare were a species of man-eating beasts hiding amongst the people of Remant, each possessing superna... More

Chapter 2: Dragmare Assault
Chapter 3: Final Blizzard
Chapter 4: Atlas
Chapter 5: Prince
Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 7: Frost Bite
Chapter 8: Snow blood
Chapter 9: The Arrival
Chapter 10: Team Pride
Chapter 11: Band of Thieves
Chapter 12: The Marry Battle
Chapter 13: Robyn
Chapter 14: Escape
Chapter 15: Faust
Chapter 16: The day a Demon Was Born

Chapter 1: Shattered Winter

143 3 0
By Metazero

A giant Air Craft flew in the night sky eventually landing in a snowy forest.

The giant air craft opened revealing several humanoid robots carrying futuristic weapons, and in front of them was teenager. His name was Giza Borosu.

He turned his head to look at the humanoid robots, these machines were the Atlesian Knights-200 a new model of humanoid robots intending to replace the Atlesian Knight-130, though that hasn't been publicly announced yet. Of course the manufacturer of these android and along with most weapons from Atlas and Vale is the prestigious Borosu Corporation.

'I wonder how these new machines will fare against the grimm...or them?' This actually was Giza's first mission with the Atlesian Knight-200 so he was intrested in what is they're capability.

He looked straight ahead, eyes ready, he wispered. "Jagear unit: Released."

Giza's entire outfit suddenly expandend to cover his body, the colouration of it turning black, several metal plates begane to form on specific parts on his body.

He press the communicator at the side of the mask. "I'm starting the operation." He checked his weapon Gram.

He proceed to run straight ahead with superhuman speed, the Atlesian Knights follows Giza as the Air Craft turns invicible.

/0/

Giza looked around at the empty village he was currently investigating.

Most of the houses looked old and were made of stone and wood - most of the houses being either one or two floors high.

The main road was made of cobblestone and there were several street light spread evenly on both side of the road - that were still on.

The village he was investigating was called 'Stone Peak Village' - because near the village was a mountain - there have been many reports of missing people in the village over the last month, with the police not finding the culprit or any suspects. The Borosu Corparation has taken a great interest of the village as they suspect behind the missing people cases were caused by them, the Dragmare. And with the blessing of the Atlas Council, The Borosu Corparation has sent Giza to investigate the village.

He stopped walking, looking around the village Giza hasn't seen any Human or Faunus.

'Did the Dragmare already ate all the villagers?.....tch.' He turns to the Atlesian Knights. "All of you check in each and every house to find any Human and Faunus, and should you see the any Dragmare do not engage - just try and follow the Target and send me your locations." He ordered the robots - in which they respond by nodding simultaneously. All of them then immediately spread out to check every houses.

Giza looked up to the roof. 'I should be able to get a good vintage point.' Using the Gravity Dusts stored inside of the Jagear units boots, he glowed an purple aura and with one giant leap, he jump to the rooftop of a second story building with ease.

Now on the rooftop, he jumped again to another rooftop and when he landed, he walks over at the edge of the building scanning the streets below, and finding nothing he jumped to another rooftop - this time a one story house.

He kept repeating the process of jumping rooftops, and scanning below. With the Atlesian Knights searching the houses - they have a greater chance to find something.

/0/

Many hour has past by, and neither him or the Atlesian Knights has found anything.

'At this rate, I'll have to expand my search to the near by forest and that mountian. I won't quit this case until I kill this Dragmare.' This time Giza landed on a Three story building, and after checking below was about to jump to another rooftop - but gets a notification.

'Huh?...it's from the Atlesian Knigths...so they were able to find a Faunus Woman? I'll head there immediately.' Giza turns to another directions and Jumps.

/0/

He landed infront of a two story house, the door was guardred by two of the Atlesian Knights. He went in the House.

He finds the Faunus Woman sitting in couch of the living room, and she was guarded by Two Atlesian Knights.

She looked to around early 30's, she had Dark skin and having curly white hair, her Faunus feature was a puffy racoon tail. She looked shaken up - like she saw something horrifying.

Her eyes widened as she saw Giza. "A-a-are you with t-the military?"

Giza nodded, pure joy poured into her face, she smiles in relief. "T-thank God I-I'm saved!" She wispered to her self.

"Please Miss can I get your name?" Giza said to the woman.

"My name is Abigel Cortonet."

"Miss Cortonet, can you tell me what happened in this village? Where are all the residents?"

"W-well my memory i-is kinda fuzzy bu-but I'll try my hardest to remember!" She puffed her chest in determination.

He raises an eye brow at her. "Go on.."

"W-well the first thing I remember is waking and having breakfast, after that taking a shower - you know normal stuff. But after that i-is when weird things begane to happened.."

"Like what?" Giza said.

"I went outside to b-buy some stuff, but the whole sky suddenly became red and t-then strange creatures appeared from t-t-he sky an-and t-t-they b-b-b-began t-" She began to cry. "To k-k-kill a-a-all t-t-those p-p-people, b-but I-I was l-lucky a-and q-q-quickly able t-to hide i-in the c-closet....b-but now that you're h-here I'm safe right?" She looked at Giza, hope in her eyes.

Giza looks down at Abigel - since she was sitting while he was standing - his mask looking at her face, making her sweat and very uncomfortable.

fidgeting her finger she looked at Giza worringly. "Mister? Are you o-"

He burst out laughing. "HHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He kept laughing for a few seconds before finally calming down.

Before Abigel could say anything he slashed at the faunus womans neck with Gram - but luckily for her she was able to dodge in time, by throwing herself to the ground.

After quickly crawling away from Giza striking range - she stands up. She looking at Giza. "B-b-but I-I d-don't unde-" Giza interrupted her.

"Can you cut! That bullshit of an act!" Giza got into a fighting stance.

"W-w-w-w-w-wha-"

"I've seen actors from bad movies be more believable Than yours!" Giza rush at 'Abigel'

He tried slash at 'Abigel' but like last time she dodges it, then swiftly punches Giza in the guts - sending him flying to another room.

The Atlesian Knights fired a hail of bullets at her - but all bullets just bounced of her skin, she didn't even looked to be hurt.

"Well I thought my acting is suberb....but oh well, its show time" She said - now having a dangerous edge in her voice, she sadisticly smiled at Giza, her eyes dilated.

Blue lighting appeared, cackling around her body. 'Shit! She's going to transform!!' Giza thought.

She begane glow brightly - it was bright enough that it made Giza close his eyes. 'It felt like J was staring directly at the sun itself!'

Then loud sound similar to thunder can be heared across the village.

The entire house Giza was in exploded. Giza was again sent flying to a nearby tree and along with several debris from the house.

Giza quickly got up, getting into a fighting stance - he could see a figure emerging from the flames.

"DRAGMARE!" He shouted. Eyes flashing with rage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 5 2
So, you, a commander who commands a fleet of rebel ships and Mon Calamari ships, So, you were being chase by both, a Imperial fleet commanded by your...
167 0 25
The following is a fan-based story, all plots, concepts, themes, and characters are owned by their respective creators. I acknowledge that without th...
62.5K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
17.6K 223 15
Braedey Martin, bearer of the Transformatrix, a powerful ancient device created by the Thirteen Primes of Cybertron, allowing one to transform into a...