MY DENTIST

fiction_007 द्वारा

A quirky librarian falls for an icy dentist. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him but they keep r... अधिक

PRE-REVIEW
prologue
{CHAPTER: 1.1}
{CHAPTER: 1.2}
{CHAPTER 2.1}
{Chapter 3.1}
{Chapter 3.2}
{Chapter 4.1}
{Chapter 4.2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
announcement📢
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}

{CHAPTER 2.2}

65 2 0
fiction_007 द्वारा

_______________________
_______________

After leaving the hospital, Han Jae returned to Carol's, and Jiwoo was on duty with Luna. Luna is actually a student from A university next door, who comes to the store to work part-time.

Han Jae smiled with her teeth out, and Jiwoo was taken aback.

"I'm a steel tooth girl. "Han Jae said.

"Didn't you say it would take an entire afternoon? Why is it finished so early?" Jiwoo asked while checking out the bill at the bar.

"Yes, the student didn't come because of something, so she was replaced by her teacher, he moved much more quickly. "

"Kim Taehyung? "Jiwoo asked again.

"En. "She mentioned Kim Taehyung to Jiwoo.

"You are blessed! "Jiwoo motioned, "Do you know that a group of students from their college who came just now are still talking about him?" "

"What are you talking about?"

"Handsome and young, and..." Jiwoo deliberately stopped at a critical moment.

"What else?"

"Complain that he is the King of Hades, and there are countless wronged souls under him."

Han Jae couldn't help laughing.

Luna took the cup and leaned over and asked, "What is Sister Han Jae happy about?"

"Her spring heart is blossoming. "Jiwoo joked.

Ham Jae glared at Jiwoo, then turned to Luna and said, "Don't listen to her nonsense.

Luna is an undergraduate student in medical school. You can eat medicine indiscriminately, but you can't talk carelessly.

Jiwoo had to change the subject and said, "Isn't it uncomfortable for you to put so much metal in your mouth?"

"It's true that I'm a little uncomfortable.

"As she said, Han Jae opened her mouth to show Jiwoo.

Jiwoo frowned and said, "It can't take it off, is it fixed?".

"En "

"Can you chew bones?"

"I don't know, it shouldn't be possible."

"All the way?" "

"I don't know."

"What should you do if it drop?"

"I don't know..."

"Your doctor, how did he become a doctor, and he didn't tell you anything clearly?"

"His voice was hoarse, and it was too painful to speak. It was uncomfortable even for the person listening, so can only call and contact him." Before leaving, Kim Taehyung had a lot of precautions to tell Han Jae, but he had difficulty speaking out, and he could hardly squeeze out a complete sentence, not to mention such a lengthy doctor's order. He told her not to bite hard objects and the like, and he had to repeat them two or three times before Han Jae could hear clearly, so he finally decided to say it on the phone later.

"I'm going to die, I'm going to die, you have his personal phone number? " Jiwoo suddenly became excited.

"Yes, he wrote down his number and asked me to dial his mobile phone. "Han Jae replied.

Luna finally couldn't help asking in confusion: "Who are you talking about?"

"Adult matter, children shouldn't interrupt. "Jiwoo waved her hand and drove Luna away.

"Why are you so excited? " Han Jae said lightly, then adjusted the sound of the stereo in the shop and changed a CD.

"Kim Taehyung's in real life! Even I haven't met him before, and not only did you meet him, you alone with him all morning, and even asked him for his number. "

"I didn't ask him for it. He couldn't bother to turn on the computer to go through the medical records. His phone was left in the locker room again, so he simply asked me to call him."Han Jae explained with a headache.

"Anyway, everyone has a gossipy heart. You haven't read the forum of their school. Everyone is talking about them enthusiastically."

"Oh." It turns out that everyone is still posting that post.

Then soon after, Han Jae began to feel that her teeth were sour and uncomfortable, and the metal rubbed her mouth, making her lips feel painful when she closed them.

At noon, several people in the shop ordered a bento together according to their old rules.

Han Jae basically couldn't eat it. She felt uncomfortable after chewing twice and had to put down her chopsticks.

Later, Han Jae almost didn't even want to talk.

In the afternoon, Han Jae suddenly received a text message.

When Han Jae first saw the first half, she thought it was some kind of health- care spam text message, and almost deleted it. After reading it, she remembered that it was Kim Taehyung's doctor's order.

She took a look, put down the phone, and served the customer a drink. It took a long time before she remembered the text message as she was busy with the matter at hand.

She turned on her mobile phone and replied: It suddenly occurred to her that Wu Yang called all the doctors in her hospital by teacher. Han Jae once asked curiously why, Wu Yang replied: "It feels more respectful to be called a teacher than a doctor. "

So, she finally changed and wrote: "Okay, thank you, Teacher Kim. "

When it was past three o'clock in the afternoon, she was so tortured by the braces that she couldn't bear it, so she took leave with Jiwoo and went to sleep in the lounge upstairs.

In the evening, Jiwoo brought a bowl of hot porridge and brought up the mobile phone that Han Jae had left on the bar. Han Jae finished eating with a grin, picked up the phone and clicked on it to take a look.

No new text messages came in.

After a while, Wu Yang, the largest shareholder of Carol's, pushed the door weakly and entered. Jiwoo glanced at her, "Didn't you rest for a long time today? Why do you still look like you are going to die?"

Wu Yang sighed faintly, "Don't mention it, I was tortured by several men all night. "

Jiwoo pinched her throat and asked deliberately: "How did they torture you all night?"

Wu Yang glared at her.

"I work the night shift yesterday. Then after eleven o'clock, a group of drunk fighting men came, and they were all bleeding yet they had to continue the fight, which turned the emergency room upside down. There was a man in his thirties. I was going to give him stitches. He actually took my hand and cried for his mother while drunk.

"Puff-" Luna couldn't help laughing.

"I just finished dealing with this group of people at three or four o'clock in the morning, and I had to lie down for a while. However, a lower-level hospital in a suburban county called again and said that there was an emergency patient who needed to be transferred to the hospital. Then followed the ambulance to pick up the patient, and it was dawn when came back. At nine o'clock was supposed to pass my shift, but had just started to write medical records. It was almost twelve o'clock after I finished it. Where do I have time to sleep? I had insomnia at home in the afternoon." After speaking, Wu Yang yawned.

Han Jae finally asked, "When did you transfer to the emergency department again?""

Wu Yang said, "Don't I have to try out every single department? What's wrong with your mouth?"

Jiwoo said: "Her mother was afraid that she wouldn't be able to marry, so she took her to have plastic surgery." "

"It's orthodontics, not plastic surgery..." Han Jae explained.

"Why didn't you go to our hospital for your teeth? I know a doctor who is not bad at his skills. If I knew would take you there."

"Your hospital?" Jiwoo asked.

"Hey, it's the top three. " Wu Yang is unwilling to lose, she has a strong sense of group honour wherever she is.

"People went to A University, can you beat it?"

"Which doctor in University A?"

"Kim Taehyung."

Jiwoo originally thought that based on Wu Yang's character, she would continue to ask questions, but she didn't expect upon hearing the name, Wu Yang glanced at Han Jae and was silent.

After a while, Jiwoo secretly asked again, "You and that person really truly have nothing to do with each other?"

"Really truly nothing, truer than pearls." Han Jae replied to Jiwoo with an oath, looking completely honest and sincere.

Jiwoo was sad.

Han Jae glanced at her and sighed in her heart. If there was anything, it might just be a small curiosity that stayed in her memories.

Nothing more.

_____________________
____________

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶TO BE CONTINUED༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

💜💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.2K 253 32
taekook fanfic, where jungkook and taehyung meet in a hospital support group. Jungkook putting up a cold flirty facade, taehyung hiding behind his sm...
202 19 6
-Taehyung, a spirited university student, finds himself at odds with his stoic bodyguard, Jungkook. Determined to shake off Jungkook's watchful eye...
27.3K 660 26
Kim Taehyung: 22 year , Rich businessman's son, highly talented in singing, college famous, male chauvinist, good in academics. Y/n: 22 year young s...
16K 412 21
Kim Taehyung is in love with Kim Soekjin. He love everything about him. He confesses his love to jin but jin rejects him saying he is still a kid. Ji...