mysterious green eyed boy

By Alice-cooper420

just read and find out can't describe it More

boring morning and grumpy blues
meeting the mystery guy
accused rumors #2
rock bottomed blues#1

accused rumors#1

4 0 0
By Alice-cooper420

Jeff's*pov*
After heading back to the cafeteria after doing my match everyone was whispering about me too Darby and it was hurting I knew that they were telling him to stay away from me because I was a curse to the company a bad omen but I liked him he seemed so sweet and caring but I couldn't let him get to close. I grew up with trust issues ever since my mother passed away. But I ended up sitting alone in the corner eating my food after I got done eating I headed out to my car and took off back home and hid in my room I broke down sobbing because I couldn't trust anyone but my older brother Matt and it was sad because I wanted to trust him but I knew I couldn't and I should have listened to Matt. but I want to give people chances as soon as I went to curl up under my blanket someone knocked on my door so I got up and went to check who it was and it chilled my bones seeing Darby standing at the door and I knew someone was behind this so I unlocked the door and went back to my room.

Darby's*pov*
After talking with sting and Matt hardy I went over to Jeff's place to talk to him because he seemed upset about something and I heard him unlock his door so I just walked inside and looked around for him I found him in his bedroom.

Darby: Jeff what's going on you seemed upset at work and just left without saying anything
Jeff: yeah because I can't trust anyone why else would I walk out
Darby: you can trust me Jeff honest
Jeff: no I can't you were talking with the wrestlers who spread rumors about me
Darby:* looks down* can I admit something to you
Jeff: okay
Darby: look before I met you I was supposed to make you quit the company and when I met you I couldn't do it because I kinda fell for you and I was telling them that I would never be able to hurt you in any way shape or form because I love you Jeff
Jeff: really you do?
Darby: yes I do

After telling him the truth I felt alot better but what I wasn't expecting was him to kiss me but hey I wasn't complaining I ended up kissing him back and things kinda got heated from there( imagine what they'd be doing).
The next morning I woke up to being naked in a room that sure as hell wasn't mine wrapped up in a pair of strong arms so I rolled over to see Jeff still asleep like a kitten it was to cute so I snuggled back into him and went back to bed.

Jeff's*pov*
After waking up I looked down at Darby snuggled into me I forgot he stayed the night but he looked to adorable to wake up with his head on my chest so I got up being careful not to wake him and put my shorts on and went to make breakfast I didn't know that he was fake sleeping until he wrapped his arms around my waist which made me jump .

Jeff: holy cow Darby* laughs* morning handsome
Darby: morning sexy and by the way your keeping a shirt on at work from now on
Jeff: I figured that would happen* chuckles*
Darby: good because your not allowed to go out without a shirt love you* kisses his cheek*
Jeff: love you too handsome

After getting the plates made I carried them to the table and Darby did the dishes after we ate so I could take a shower and get ready for work which I liked I didn't know that he'd join in the shower but we ended up doing it again in the shower he was the one person I needed to send my body over the edge of pleasure. After we headed out for work our boss wanted us to have a match against eachother which was not how I wanted things to go this was one thing I wanted to avoid having to do with him which hey guess what didn't happen we still had to do the match I ended up with the win but only because he let me win which was nice of him but I wanted to let him win which I guess happens when you have a special someone who snatches your heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
77K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...