Spy x family (reader insert)

By TheLunarAssassin

Agent Twilight has been assigned to get a wife and two children, a 6-year-old and a teenager. Without his kno... More

Introducing Agent Twilight
Twilight, meet Anya
Getting to know Anya more
Help Anya!
Introducing: Y/n the hero!
Tests to come
Sudden but pleasant appearance, Yor the assassin
Searching
The deal
The party
Attack on the way home
A little snack
Practice
Family ooting
New clothes
Reassurance
Wow (not a chapter)
Theif
Back home
Time for another test
Tests, tests, and more tests
Begin the final interview
You shouldn't have done that
Some guilt and vengeance
Father daughter bonding
The results
Celebration
A dumb idea bought through lying teeth
An explanation to fellow spies
A game of pretend
Measurements and a warning
Dad's getting yelled at
A little poem
Shopping
The welcoming ceremony
The tour
Dante Desmond
Anya's time with the tour
Talk on breakfast
Attempt
The first day of class
Reminders and a new friend?
Apology and new feelings
Study study study
In our own little world
My reality
Yuri Briar
The meeting
An unsettling talk
A harsh slap of reality
Another poem
The morning after
Discovering secrets and truths
A simple idea that can crumble
Practicing for the game of pain
Crossover scenarios!
The game

Moving in

10.9K 414 184
By TheLunarAssassin

The Forger family are happily sitting at the table, smiling at one another.

Everyone has a side they don't show anyone else. To their friends, their significant others, or even their families. They hide what they're truly feeling through fake smiles or bravado, to keep their identities secret.

Behind Yor are multiple bodies, and under Loid's chair are many spy gears along with masks for disguise. Standing behind y/n, Mesanychta is in a fighting position, ready to brawl. Anya looks around her, seeing the things the other three are trying to hide.

 That is how the world keeps up the appearance of its temporary peace. In an era in which the nations of the world are waging a fierce war of information just out of sight, two countries were at odds with each other. Ostania, in the east, was secretly plotting to start a war. Westalis, in the west, wanted to put a stop to those plans. In order to keep an eye on the actions of a leading figure in Ostania's government, Westalis set Operation Strix in motion. The one tasked with this operation is the skilled agent, Twilight. The mission given to the master of disguise with a hundred faces was...to start a family.

As the moving truck drives away, Yor looks at her boxes, then at the apartment. The door opens and Yor looks to see Loid in casual clothing walking out. He smiles as he walks down the steps. "Is this everything you own?" He asks her. "Yes." 

It's not very much.

 A figure bolts out the door and gets in front of Yor, surprising both adults. The figure turns out to be y/n as she bows to the woman. "We're happy to have you, Ms. Yor. Please let me help you with your boxes." She says and approaches the stack.

Yor blushes and waves her hands frantically. "There's no need to do that!" Loid places a hand on Yor's shoulder to stop her from continuing.  "She's been excited about your arrival. You should've seen her ask me how our date went." He tells her and Yor watches y/n carry three heavy boxes with ease, happily humming to herself.

Later that day, the three are unpacking the bedroom boxes. Yor holds up a blanket and pillow, covering half of her face. "Um, Loid... about the sleeping arrangements..." She starts bashfully. Loid walks in with another box as he answers. "We'll be sleeping in separate rooms of course." He says simply. "We'll share one for appearances anytime we have guests over."

Yor lifts her head to show a bit of her face. "R-right." She says, smiling. Anya walks up to Yor and holds her arms out. "Welcome to Anya's house!" She announces cheerfully. Yor giggles. "Thank you for the lovely welcome, Miss Anya." She says and looks to y/n, who's still carrying boxes. "And thank you for the help, Miss y/n."

Y/n shakes her head. "Please, call me y/n. I don't deserve such formalities from someone like you, Ms. Yor." She tells the woman, whose blush increases. "If that's so, feel free to call me mom if it's alright with you." She offers.

Y/n's eyes widen and she looks down at the ground. "A-alright... mom." She says the last word quietly before rushing off to Yor's new room.

Flowers bloom around Yor and she smiles widely.

That was so cute!

This house is home to a rather unusual family. The father, Loid, is a psychiatrist. His true identity: a spy. Code name: Twilight. The mother, Yor Forger, is a civil servant who works at city hall. Her true identity: an assassin. Code name: Thorn Princess. The eldest child, Y/n Forger, top student of her previous schooling and entering Eden College. Her true identity: a superhero. Code name: Mesanychta. The youngest child, Anya Forger. Her true identity: a telepath.

"I'm so happy to have a mama now!" Anya shouts happily and Yor repeats mama. Anya picks up a small box and she says, "I'm gonna help!"

Loid speaks up, grabbing Yor's attention. "Oh, right. By the way..." He pulls out a marriage certificate. "I had a friend of mine who's a judge make it so we got married a year ago."

By that, I mean he forged the certificate.

"We can figure out why we lived separately and what to tell your brother later." Yor nods at Loid's words. "All right."

It would make the school suspicious if we got married before the interview. 

I got permission from the Shopkeeper, so I feel much better.

As I am happy, I still need to figure out how I can patrol without being caught.

So exciting...

Father, mother, two daughters... these four created this pretend family to further their ends, and are living under the same roof as they hide their true identities from each other.

I'm gonna show Mama around!" Anya announces. Lod leans back and says. "Once we get settled in, we'll practice the interview."

Anya leads Yor into the small kitchen. "This is the kitchen! Papa and sissy are good at cooking!" She announces. "Oh, I see." Yor hums. Anya then takes Yor to the bathroom. "This is the toilet. And that's the bathtub!" Anya points at them. "Everything's so clean." Yor notes as she looks around.

Anya pulls out a step stool under the sink and steps onto the furniture. "I can wash my face all by myself!" She proclaims proudly. "You're such a big girl, Miss Anya." Yor compliments.

Anya then runs into the bedroom. "This is Anya's room! Welcome!" Yor examines the cutesy room. "Thank you for inviting me in. My, what an adorable room." Anya quickly scrambles onto her bed and grabs her stuffed animal. "I'll introduce you to Mr. Chimera." She holds the stuffie above her head and speaks in a different voice. "I am Chimera. It is a pweasure to meet your acquaintance."

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Chimera. I am Miss Anya's mama." Yor greets the toy. Anya then rushes to a room next to hers but stops from opening the door and looks to the side. "Sissy! Can Mama and me enter your room?" She asks loudly. "Oh course, Anya!" Y/n responds.

Luckily, I put away my suit and my other things in the secret compartment.

Anya opens the door and holds a hand out to the room. "This is Sissy's room. Papa and I worked hard in making this room pretty for her.

OR

(The color scheme and signs are your choices!)

"Oh my, how gorgeous! It's so lovely." Yor remarks as she looks over the room. "Sissy has a hard time falling asleep and is a light sleeper so Papa says to not wake her unless it's super-duper important," Anya informs Yor who hums. "Alright, I'll make sure to do that."

Now Sissy can continue being a superhero at night!

Anya then opens up to another room and walks in. This is Papa's room!" She tells them. "So this is Loid's room..." Yor says as she leans down to look over the room. Anya closes the room and points to the last door. "This is your room, Mama." She opens the door and Yor walks in. "So this is my..." She trails off as she looks at the room in awe. "What a lovely room."

Loid and y/n walk in with the final boxes in their arms. "I'm glad you like it." Loid smiles. "This is the last of the boxes. Dad and I took care of arranging the furniture and cleaning the room." Y/n says as she sets down the stack.

"I helped too!" Anya announces and the father and eldest child remember her trying to clean the windows but slips and spills the clean water. "All you did was tip over a bucket of water," Loid says bluntly. Anya is shocked by this and y/n rubs her back. "You tried, and that was good enough." She encourages.

Yor laughs and she looks to the room. "This is such a lovely room. I don't know what to do with myself." Loid looks back to Yor. "What do you mean? Please make yourself at home. Actually, this is your home now, so make yourself comfortable."

Yor softens at this. "Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 20 61
Yor is an assassin who fell in love with a spy from the West. Will their love be worth it? How will it end up? Will Yor and this spy from the West's...
2.8K 51 21
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...
906 19 18
In the bustling city of Berlint resides SSS Agent Anya Forger. Anya's life hasn't been any different since fifteen years ago after Operation Strix. A...
49.5K 1.5K 36
Everything and Everyone have secrets. And sometimes what's real is something you can't see. A Spy A witch A reincarnate An Esper Well, this family is...