M!READER ONESHOTS.

By VHATESYOU

a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - low... More

jealousy | bakugou katsuki
direct | todoroki shoto
acting | kentarล kyลtani
letter | kozume kenma
lemonade | aoyama yuuga
coffee | sero hanta
glares | bakugou katsuki
sunflowers | sero hanta
nerd | bakugou katsuki
winks | bakugou katsuki
eyeliner | mina ashido
spite | sero hanta
hi there fuckers !
a/n
purple | bakugou katsuki
stupid | suna rintarou
married | suna rintarou

pity | bakugou katsuki

5.7K 159 18
By VHATESYOU

date: 2 / 12 / 2022
word count: 1796
warnings: strong language, angsty?? happy ending tho :p [y/n] smokes! also ooc bakugou and crying and this is like really messy im sorry — trans reader but u can ignore that it doesnt affect the storyline
summary: bakugou decides to break up with the love of his life, who has other thoughts.

it was at three in the morning where it all started. [y/n] was passed out in his dorms' living room and bakugou was on his way to hand him his notes back, huffing in annoyance as how long the walk was before he approached the doors. he lifted his fist to knock loudly, but before he could, his boyfriend's name caught his ear.

"i pity [y/n]." a voice spoke clearly, and bakugou recognized the voice as [y/n]'s classmate since they were in elementary school. they weren't close and [y/n] didn't even like them, but the words caught bakugo's ears. "i mean, dating bakugou must be hard for him. if there is one thing i know about [y/n] is that he loves affection and as far as i know, that blond jerk doesn't even allow him close! i remember how [y/n]'s first boyfriend was, he was so fucking clingy but [y/n] loved it!"

"yeah," another voice sighed. "[y/n] must really love him. i don't think i can ever handle someone who treats me like they are disgusted of me, you know?"

"no, seriously. it's like he is ashamed of having [y/n] as his boyfriend which is just ironic considering how many little fans [y/n] has. i wonder if that bakugou dude knew how many love letters and confessions [y/n] deals with daily."

bakugo's grip on the notebook loosened.

"don't tell him that, though." his childhood classmate hummed. "last time i even tried to tell him he so fucking clearly deserved better i had a bruised jaw for three weeks."

bakugou leaned on the wall outside as they switched the topic, fingers trembling softly. he was aware [y/n] loved him, but now that he slowly registered everything they said, he wondered if he would be much happier with someone else, someone who isn't actually a fucking coward.

he pushed himself off the wall, immediately storming back to his dorms in search of a specific group of idiots. thankfully, they were all already in shinsou's room, so all he had to do was burst in, slamming the notebook on the ground angrily before slamming the door shut after him. "i fucked up, i fucking fucked up!"

the four couples inside immediately glanced at him, their eyes softening. he seemed... small. for the first time in his life, bakugou allowed his friends to see him. they had all sobbed in his arms more than once, but it seemed this was the first time he was even going to show a little weakness in front of them.

"dude, are you okay?"

"no!" he muttered, leaning the wall beside the door. "i need to break up with [y/n] right now."

they all paused before sero softly questioned, "you're... dating [y/n]?"

"exactly!" he uncharacteristically choked up, sliding on the ground. "we have been dating for the past two years and barely anyone knows and it's my fault! i told him i hate public display of affection and he's such a good boyfriend, he never made me uncomfortable and he allows gives me space and encouragement so i can touch and kiss him! he's so fucking perfect to me, it's fucking awful!"

"two years?" kirishima blinked in surprise before he shook his head. "not important. so, if he's perfect, why do you want to break up?"

bakugou let his head drop between his knees. "i... i was passing by his dorms to give him his notes back when i heard his stupid classmates talking. they... they said he deserves much better, that he deserves someone who doesn't act disgusted with him in public, someone who isn't ashamed of him. said he loves affection and that he likes clingy people and that his stupid ex boyfriend was so affectionate and clingy and [y/n] loved it. also, apparently, he fucking gets love letters and confessions more than enough."

it was silent for a few seconds before sero, who was the closest, scooted beside him, rubbing his back softly. "oh, bakugou..."

"i don't want your pity! i just, i need to break up with him."

"that's selfish." midoriya's voice echoed bluntly. bakugou's head snapped to him and he only stared back, ignoring every pair wide-eyes glaring at him. "you're planning to break up with the person who has loved you for the past two years despite your hatred for pda just because his classmates talked shit? even though he's the perfect boyfriend and you're head over heels for him? what about his feelings, kacchan? he obviously never minded something as stupid as public affection, and if he did, he would have broken up with you long ago. stop self destructing."

"what if he's fucking scared of breaking up?" his voice cracked. "everyone knows i'm violent."

"i really don't think he is." sero deadpanned. "that's [y/n] we are talking about, death itself does not scare him. remember when we saw that large angry dog lost and he immediately headed towards it, turning it into a mushy cute dog that just wants belly rubs and returned it to it's owners as the happiest dog alive even though it was twice our size?"

"i—"

there was a knock on the door before shinsou shouted a 'come in' from the floor, the door opening just enough for [y/n] to poke his head in, eyes tired. "has anyone seen katsuki?"

bakugou froze at the voice before he jumped up on his feet, frowning as he faced his boyfriend. "get out, i'll catch up with you later."

"oh." [y/n] blinked, then frowned. "are you okay, kat? you—"

"get the fuck out," he hissed harshly, making everyone in the room flinch. [y/n] only stared at him for a few seconds before nodding, giving a short wave to everyone else in the room before the door was gently shut. everyone watched as bakugou slumped back down on the floor.

"see?" he huffed, frustrated. "fucking violent."

"bakugou, respectfully, your tone made all eight fucking heros in the room flinch and he didn't even blink. he is definitely not scared of you."

[y/n] was laying on his bed, pushing a blanket off his body. he couldn't sleep, his boyfriend had been ignoring his calls and texts for the past three days and he felt like nothing but absolute shit. even cigarettes didn't help, but he decided to light one up as he unlocking his phone, a new text popping in just as he did.

katsuki <3
unlock the door.

[y/n] sighed softly, eyes shut. "it's unlocked."

it took a few more seconds before the door finally unlocked and bakugou was staring down at his boyfriend. he was only wearing a pair of shorts and his binder, a cigarette hanging from his lips while his eyes remained shut from under his glasses. bakugou frowned. "take your binder off."

"i wore it less than an hour ago, kats, i'll be fine." he promised. bakugou only sighed, slowly getting in bed with him. he slowly let himself throw an arm over [y/n]'s waist, laying his head on his chest. it was silent for a few seconds before [y/n] spoke. "you came to break up with me."

bakugou wasn't fazed with how well his boyfriend knew him as he sighed. "yeah."

"why aren't you doing it, then?" [y/n] murmured. bakugou shuffled closer.

"i don't want to." he admitted. [y/n] let his hand run through bakugo's soft hair, who only melted at the movement.

"you don't have to."

"no, i need to." he mumbled, his voice cracking. "you deserve better, you deserve someone who lets people know you're their boyfriend, someone who can actually cuddle with you during movie night and someone who doesn't act ashamed or disgusted with you. you should be able to kiss whoever you date in public, you deserve someone other than me."

"i don't want someone else." [y/n]'s voice trembled. "i want you. i don't care about anything you just said, i don't give a fuck if you punch me in public as long as you're not uncomfortable and as long as we have moments where i am cuddling you to death in private."

"but... your ex-boyfriend—"

he didn't even ask how he knew. "i enjoyed him being clingy because he was comfortable doing so. you're comfortable being private and i don't love you any less because of it."

bakugou sniffled softly. [y/n] was aware of the tears staining his shirt.

"my friends' didn't know we were dating till last week."

"so? they know now, don't they?"

"stop being so fucking perfect," bakugou let out an ugly sob. "i can't break up with you, dammit!"

[y/n] let out a shaky chuckle, putting his cigarette out. "i love you, katsuki. you can break up with me if you want to, but not because i deserve better. i decide what i deserve, and i deserve you if not less."

"not less?"

[y/n] shrugged. "i mean, you're a genius strong pro-hero and i'm an average seventeen year old who has no talents and is suffering from multiple mental issues. not to mention, you're unbelievably beautiful."

"[y/n]?"

"yeah, kats?"

"shut the fuck up."

[y/n] let out a small chuckle and bakugou moved so he was laying on top of him, holding him tightly.

yeah, they'll be okay.

— ٩(ˊˋ*)و —

HELLO im so so so sorry i know this fic is like really messy but i felt the sudden urge to update :p i love u all thank you for reading uhhh thats it

if any of u have tumblr i may start writing male reader stuff on there but im still unsure :p mine is @/kysotani if ur interested and yeah thats it

also i know no one cares much but damn uni is so fucking hard like??? wow that shit makes it hard to find time to do anything and its so overwhelming too cause everyone is older (im 17) so its like rlly weird for me rn damn

but how are YOU guys? like gen id love to hear how you are

love u all. i may also write a suna angst oneshot soon based on my feelings! but idk! also may be here or on tumblr im unsure!

also pls keep on commenting i love comments you're all funny and u make me giggle

— your dearest older/younger sibling figure (forced myself into that), pluto <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 326 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
573K 8.2K 48
โš ๏ธ(CLOSED REQUESTS!!!!!)โš ๏ธ Just a bunch of My Hero Academia oneshots! I'll do any character in the series, just leave a request. I'll do Male, Fema...
136K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes