Destined Together | ᴠᴍɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✓

By googiebunV

Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her do... More

1. Favourite Teacher
2. CEO's friend
3. Memories
4. Different Situations
5. Without You
6. Confuse
7. Drawing of a Family
8. Meetings
9. Promises
10. It's Time
11. Explanation
12. Losing Their Mind
13. Comfort
14. Hints
16. Two Of Them
17. The Date

15. Closer

471 24 2
By googiebunV

Jungkook never thought he can feel a same feelings for two person at a time. If the feeling was hate then maybe it's not as questionable.

But it's not. It's the feeling of— was it too early for him to feel this— love. Not the love you have for your family. It's the romantic king of love.

Jungkook never thought he would feels romantically attached for two people but that what happened.

And now it's start to be too confusing, with Jimin always finding time and chance to ask him to accompany him for a dinner or spending time together, didn't he have a boyfriend? Or was his assumption wrong?

And Taehyung too. Before, their interaction start and end within a second but now Taehyung even invite him to have lunch with him. Jungkook never imagine this though.

Both of them, Jungkook have feeling for the both of them. He can't choose and won't choose. Even if it means he will get together with none.

His mind when back to how hyunmin always wanting both of them to be her fathers. Is this a good idea? Should he talk to them? Is it too early? Is it a right time?

_

"Let's go somewhere" Taehyung said suddenly.

Jimin, who was working on his laptop look at his boyfriend with his eyebrows raise, "Suddenly?"

"Yes, aren't you boring?"

"Yeah, but it's almost 12, where do you want to go?"

"The perfect time. We didn't need to go anywhere, we go everywhere " Taehyung said excitedly.

Jimin heard that phrase before, his eyes look at where Taehyung is looking. His eyes landed on the bunch of keys on the wall beside the stairs.

"Like we use to do?"

Taehyung smirk, "you got it"

Jimin runs to the key and take the key of his bike. He wave the key and smirk at Taehyung, "the night is ours" the both said at the same time.

Taehyung curled his hands around Jimin, the wind blows their body. Taehyung put his chin on Jimin's soldier.

"I miss this" he admitted, loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Me too"

The bike went on every road they know, toll their places that were special and they didn't get go again after they make up.

They have so much before. They want to have everything they have before too but things are just different. Now with someone they have on mind, they have so much to fix.

They couldn't just move on. They started slow, just like they agreed. But both of them is getting impatient. Neither of them are good with waiting and slow pace.

Literally,

"Jimin faster, there's not much of a car in this time" the teacher urged. Jimin smirks and move his wrist down as the bike went faster.

"If I get sued for this, you're going to pay" Jimin shouted through the noise.

"You're the CEO here" The other shouted back.

"Damn I am"

They enjoy themselves through the night. They went back home after the clock hit three in the morning. When they get home, they snuggle up with each other.

Deep in their heart, wishing the bed would have more people on it. Not just another people. The people they have in mind.

_

This is one of the days he could have a time with his daughter. Hyunmin was watching the TV while her father sits on the coffee table with his laptop.

He might not be talking but he could lend his ears if hyunmin need it. While he was typing, he looks at the show and see how the baby dinosaur clinging to it's parents.

He remembers this show, it got Hyunmin asking him, "appa, the dinosaur have two parents" she had said that excitedly but offhandedly.

Jungkook can't get his mind of that since then, it didn't help the fact that it is Hyunmin's favourite show. "Yunie" he called unconsciously.

Hyunmin heard her name and averted her gaze from the screen and to her daughter who was on the floor. "Yes appa?"

Jungkook pats the space beside him, "Sit with me"

Hyunmin slide down from the couch and crawl to the space beside her father. She did not sit, instead, she lays on her back with her head on her father's lap. She find this position comfortable.

Jungkook chuckles. "Baby, do you really want another parent?"

It may sound random but Jungkook have read the note on the gift Taehyung had give him.

Jungkook sits on the floor in his room with Hyunmin not far from him playing with her toys.

He was folding the clothes that left on the basket as he didn't have time to fold them. It's hard sometimes because in the end of the week, he didn't anything to wear.

"Appa" Hyunmin call him. Jungkook raise his head, "yes princess?"

"Appa not open this yet?" He looks at what his daughter is pointing, it was a plastic that have his gift inside.

"Ahh, appa forgot baby. I will open later"

Hyunmin just hums, she didn't said anything after that and continue playing with her toys. She started to get boring as she huffed, she looks at what her appa is doing.

"Appa, Yunie help?"

Jungkook looks at his clothes then at his daughter. "How about you fold your clothes?"

Hyunmin stands up and run to her room, she comes back with a handful of unfolded clothes. "Teach me!" She demanded, "please" she add then.

Jungkook have a plenty of time and patience to teach her. His clothes didn't need to be folded after all.

_

In the night, Jungkook accompany Hyunmin until she's asleep. After that, he walks to his room with his mind set on one thing, he need to open the gift.

He takes takes the plastic on the floor, he sits on the bed and takes a small box inside it, he will opens the bigger box after this.

When he opens the box, it's have a bracelet, he have seen this bracelet before, it's a matching bracelets. He takes the bracelet out when he see a note under it, "One for you and one is for Hyunmin" Jungkook smiles.

He looks at another box. He takes it out, he gasp at the brand logo on the box. Who I'm their right mind would spent their money like this for him.

Wait, he know someone who does. It's Jimin.

He gasp for a second time, he had told Jimin about the shoes he want. Is this Jimin's doing? But it's Taehyung's gift.

Was his guessing right after all?

He takes out the shoes and notice another note.

°Hi Jeon Jungkook,

This is Jimin. Taehyung's boyfriend.

If you're wondering why we do all of this, I will explain now.

I have like you even before I got together with Taehyung. It's a long story, I will talk you in person for it.

I already told Taehyung about this and he was okay with it. I was thinking about us in a poly relationship Jungkook.

You have told me that you never date anyone after Hyunmin's mother but if you're okay with this, you could try with us.

We accept both of you Jungkook, both you and Hyunmin, that cute little girl. You both stole our heart Jungkook.

I know you and Taehyung is not a friend but if you want, you could get to know him.

Even if you don't want Taehyung, we could have just our relationship without you having to have feeling for Taehyung other than just a friend.

It's up to you Jungkook or to Hyunmin, I know you value her thought and would do everything to make it come true. I don't want an instant answer, think about this Jungkook.

Think about yourself and Hyunmin, not us. He are okay with anything. We wouldn't hold it.

If you make up your mind, please let us know. We will wait, goodbye Jungkook. °

Hyunmin looks up to her father. "If you want" she said instead.

Jungkook takes a deep breath. He couldn't do this if Hyunmin keep saying this. He wants what best for his daughter. He couldn't do that if she wants what Jungkook wants.

But lucky for her, Jungkook do want help. Not just for Hyunmin, but for him too. Yes, hyunmin is what make him sane but something was bound to happen and he cannot do it alone.

"What if I say I want Taetae and uncle Mimi?"

Hyunmin sits up quickly, "then I want!" Her voice filled with excitement.

"But I need your help baby, appa can't do it alone"

"Yunie help!"

Of course she would, Jungkook thought, endeared.

×××

This is getting boring I know. It's okay though, it's close to the end. Just a few more.

He slay every haircut tbh

:(

—Fifi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 709 27
A journey of finding and accepting love in most unexpected way where, Jungkook is scared of loving someone because of some past trauma and Taehyung d...
525K 18.7K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
41.5K 1.5K 15
In This story Taehyung is a single father. He have a cute little daughter Jihyoo. What If he find out his old diary with phone number on it of his lo...
100K 7.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...