Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
🧞‍♂️Charming genie🧞‍♂️
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
👑Intemporal queen👑
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)

1.6K 69 21
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n was currently strolling around campus, trying to find something to do.

'Hmm. Tomorrow's the unbirthday party. I'll probably see the others there, Ace too since they're making the tart and will give it to Riddle today. Until then, i-'

Her thoughts were interrupted as somebody ran into her. The person was about to fall but she caught him by the waist "hey, watch out. Oh! It's you." She recognized the white haired boy from the ceremony, especially his ruby red eyes, one of her favorite gem.

"My savior from last time! You saved me again!" He exclaimed.

Then a long black haired boy ran to them, clearly tired "Kalim, i already told you to be careful."

'Damn his hair is beautiful! And the owner's good too~'

She unconsciously moved her hand around Kalim's waist, making him turn red and giggle.

She let go and he explained to the other boy "Jamil! This is the one i talked to you about. You know, from the ceremony."

The long haired boy looked at her "So you're the one that saved him from the fire? I'd like to thank you for that." He bowed to her.

"What? No! It wasn't a big deal, really." She blushed.

"But you saved me twice! I need to thank you! Say, what would you like? Gold? Jewels?" Kalim asked.

Jamil sighed in his head 'Ugh Seriously, Kalim. What if she is a gold digger?'

"No! Really, i'm fine. I'm just glad you're okay." She smiled at him.

'Okay, maybe she isn't a gold digger..."

"Hmm...Oh! You could at least join us for dinner. Jamil is the best cook ever!" Kalim suggested.

Y/n was about to refuse since she didn't want to bother but he gave her puppy eyes. she looked away and breathed out "Fine."

He got excited and took her hand as he started running to his dorm, Scarabia.

"No running, Kalim." Jamil was exhausted.

They arrived and Y/n liked the decorations "Scarabia kinda reminds me of Arabia."

"What's Arabia?" Kalim asked.

"It's a country from my world. Hm. I think they basically have the same culture as you, even the names rhyme. The only difference really is the existence of magic." Y/n explained.

Kalim just listened to her, he liked her voice.

"So, tell me more about yourself, Kalim."

Jamil was cooking in the kitchen and they discussed while that. 

So Kalim comes from a wealthy family of merchants, his parents are nice and he also has a lot of siblings, more than 30. He's also the eldest son and his full name is Kalim-Al-Asim which means Kalim, son of house Asim. Jamil is his best friend that he considers like a brother, he learned to dance with him and especially loves playing mancala with him.

'Jamil seems to mean a lot to him. Also, from all the other dorms that i've seen, the dorm leaders resemble counterparts of the Great 7 but here, Kalim reminds me more of the sultan even though he doesn't get on my nerves. So should i conclude that Jamil is Jafar?'

...

When Jamil finished, he came back to serve the food but didn't find anybody. Then he heard screaming. "Kalim!" He ran in direction of the screams and the closer he got, the most it resembled laughter(?)

He looked outside and saw in the sky, Kalim and Y/n on a magical carpet with Y/n driving.

"You two! Get down, it's dangerous!" Jamil yelled at them.

"But it's so funny!" Kalim laughed, signaling he had the same opinion.

"Who even taught you how to ride a magical carpet?" Jamil asked Y/n.

"Oh. Me? Nobody." She laughed.

"...Get down NOW!" Jamil had enough.

They finally obeyed, still laughing. They then went to eat dinner and it was SO delicious.

"Woah! Kalim was right, you really are an awesome cook." Y/n smiled at him.

"Thank you." He just said.

Kalim wanted her to try some crackers so he fed them to her. She also took some and repaid the favor to him. That little tingle in his heart must just be excitement, right?

Jamil went to take some water and came back to the two asleep, Kalim resting his head on Y/n's chest.

He sighed 'Looks like she'll have to stay in one of our guestroom for tonight.'

He picked Kalim up first and put him in his room. Then he came back and was about to pick Y/n too.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

He got surprised since he thought she was asleep "What do you mean?"

"I mean working like that. Kalim seems like a good person but i know us, hyperactive people, can be hard to deal with so thank you. You're doing a great job, hoping you're not tired. I respect your skills though." She smiled with her eyes still closed.

Jamil tried to repress a smile "Are you somnambulist?"

She opened one eye "That can happen but right now my conscious self is complimenting you."

Jamil put on his hood and looked away before taking a deep breath "Thank you. I'll take you to a guest room."

She tried to motivate herself to get up, she didn't want to. But Jamil surprised her by picking her up bridal style. She let it happen as he went into a room and placed her on the bed. His touch seemed to linger a little but he let go.

"Thank you. Good night, Jamil. Love you..." She fell asleep

'Was that last part.... It doesn't matter, i'll have her around anyway. Then i could hear those words again.' He smiled as he left.

The next day, Y/n was awakened by her phone "Allo?"

"Uh Y/n, Ace and i came to pick you up but Grim told us you weren't here last night."

'Deuce' she recognized his voice. "It's for the unbirthday party, right?" She looked at the time "Okay, I'll see you there."

"Okay. Bye." They hung up.

She used magic to prepare herself.

(Your choice)

She hurried and went out of the room, passing by Jamil who seemed to be done with breakfast "Hi Jamil. Bye Jamil."

She couldn't hear him chuckle behind her though.

She arrived in the mirror chamber and entered Heartslabyul. 

Y/n's pov

I arrived just in time for the beginning of the party as some boys blew the trumpets and Riddle made his entrance.

"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!"

"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!"

Riddle examined "Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white... This seems a proper unbirthday indeed. Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot, as there should be?"

Trey answered "Of course. And should it become necessary, we've also prepared the jam to spread on his nose."

"Before we begin the croquet tournament, let us make a toast. Does everyone have their teacup? On this most significantly inauspicious of days, I bid all in attendance... a very merry unbirthday!" Riddle cheered.

As everyone was cheering, i then spotted the boys. Deuce saw me too and got closer but i noticed Ace still had his collar.

When Deuce was close enough, i asked "Wait, why does Ace still have his collar? Didn't you give the tart to Riddle yesterday?"

Deuce shook his head "No, we finished later in the evening so we decided to give the tart today. What better occasion than an unbirthday party to give him the chestnut tart?"

"What worst occasion to give him a chestnut tart?" I replied.

Deuce looked at me confused but i didn't have time for that, i needed to stop Ace.

Unfortunately, he already engaged the subject with Riddle "I wanted to apologize for eating that tart. We made you a new tart to replace it."

Riddle asked what kind of tart it was and i just tried "Hey, now can't we leave that until after the unbirthday party? It started so well, it would be a shame if something ruined all that." I was looking at Ace, emphasizing my words so he would get it.

"It is nice of you to worry about the development of the party but this also is a serious matter so please let him answer." Riddle said, not really mad, more like he was giving an advice.

He looked at a confused Ace "Well, answer me."

He got out of it and smiled "It's a chestnut tart!"

I sighed as Riddle seemed horrified "A CHESTNUT tart?!"

Ace was confused once more so I explained "Rule 562, one must never bring a chestnut tart to an unbirthday party."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me before?" Ace was shocked.

"I thought you were going to give the tart to him yesterday and Trey was with you so i thought you knew that rule."

They looked at Trey "Sorry, to be honest i've only been able to memorize 350 of these rules so..."

"How many rules are there even?" Grim asked.

"There are 810 rules, Grimmy boy."

Riddle added "That's right and so far, it seems that only Y/n and i have the rigor to memorize all of them. So sorry."

His apology surprised everyone. 

He was looking at me "You were just trying to assure the good progress of the party but now I cannot ignore this. The offending item must be destroyed!"

I saw Ace was fuming so I quickly went to hold him before he could get in even more trouble "Then how about I escort this rule breaker away?"

"That'll be much appreciated, thank you." 

Ace tried to wiggle out of my grip but I didn't let him. I looked at Deuce and Grim for them to follow us and i met Trey and Cater's eyes who sent us an apologetic look. They didn't seem much happier about the situation and I could see the same looks from the other Heartslabyul students. 

'People here don't like their tyrannic leader but are too scared to react or say anything. That will have to change.' At those thoughts, my eyes glowed red but I failed to notice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...
2.3K 101 12
Twisted wonderland is a place in another dimension that appears as a twisted version of Disney where the bad guys are actually good guys and you find...
29.3K 1K 33
As a gymnast life wasn't always easy, but with a tough personality it worked out. This story goes to a gymnast that got more criticism than praise. T...
50.7K 2.1K 33
Post overblot, Riddle learns that love often fails to follow expectation. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to D...