Forbidden Desire

Від Just_writing_a_bit

"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, onl... Більше

Chapter 1: A new class
Chapter 2: Soccer practice
Chapter 3: First tension
Chapter 4: Thunderstorm
Chapter 5: Rainy nights
Chapter 6: Car ride
Chapter 7: The game is on
Chapter 8: Doubt
Chapter 9: Night out
Chapter 10: Bar
Chapter 11: Foretaste
Chapter 12: The talk
Chapter 13: Saturday
Chapter 14: First touches
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Good morning!
Chapter 17: Telling her
Chapter 18: Her hands on my body
Chapter 19: Afternoon
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Smart mouth
Chapter 22: Over the desk
Chapter 23: She knows?
Chapter 24: Ice cream bathtub
Chapter 25: Sick
Chapter 26: Taking care
Chapter 27: Back in class
Chapter 28: First date
Chapter 29: After date shenanigans
Chapter 30: At the club
Chapter 31: Such a tease!
Chapter 33: Wanda
Chapter 34: The game
Chapter 35: You'll have to keep it in your pants
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: Arts and Crafts
Chapter 38: Taking it so well
Chapter 39: Principal's office
Chapter 40: Bad news

Chapter 32: Teasing is for bad girls

3.2K 84 20
Від Just_writing_a_bit

A/n: Surprise double Update! :D

Pov y/n

Wednesday, I start a new try.
Monday was a good start but it didn't lead anywhere, it just made me want her even more.

The desire grew during the past two days and even though I could probably ask her to sleep with me, teasing her is way more fun and also makes her more dominant, which I honestly find very hot.
I love her soft side and also soft love making but right now, I am more in the mood for her dominant side.

So, I chose an outfit that is even more risky than the last one.
Well, it might not look like it but I surely know how to use it to my advantage.

I look into the mirror and tug a little on the skirt I'm wearing. It matches nicely with the long sleeve.
It may be a little chilly but I am more than willing to accept that.
Besides, for the later classes I have tights with me that I can put on if I'm cold. But for my first one, I definitely won't need tights.
Yelena whistles when I step out of my room and I grin but wave it off.

"Someone has hopes today." She teases me and I roll my eyes, getting some cornflakes and milk.
I almost never wear skirts because I prefer pants but every once in a while, I like to wear a skirt.

"Shut up." I grin and she wiggles her eyebrows at me, so I throw a cornflake at her.

My body tingles with anticipation as I walk through the hallways to the classroom.
I'm surprised when I see Natasha already sitting at her desk, preparing something on her laptop.

Usually, she comes in after me and most of the students but seems like that's different today.
She looks up at me and since there are only three more students in the room, all occupied with their phones, she allows her eyes to linger and I see her bite her lip a little.

With a proud grin, I walk to my desk, swaying my hips a little more than usual. I sit down and get my stuff out, including my phone. I smirk when I see she texted me.

Tashaaa <3: Nice skirt. Is it new?

Y/n: Actually no but I'm glad you like it ;)

Tashaaa <3: Oh, I sure do.

More and more students enter the classroom, all a little surprised to see our professor already there but no one minds.
The chattering before class is just a little more silent than when she's not here.

When the bell announces the beginning of the class, Nat gets up and greets everyone, telling us that we have a lot of work to do today.
A silent groan goes through the room and she assures us that we can handle it.
She gives us a bunch of sheets and explains the tasks to us, pointing them out on the picture she is throwing onto the wall via beamer.

I skim over it and purse my lips a little, thinking about how fast I could finish these.
She walks back to her desk and tells us that we can raise a hand if we have any questions but otherwise we should work quietly, so we don't disturb the others.

Honestly, I feel like there couldn't have been a better lecture to decide to tease her. Everyone will be working and not pay attention to me or her.
She won't be distracted by anything or has to talk a lot. But before I start teasing her, I work a little on the assignments, finishing two of five tasks before I look up and to her desk.

She's working on something and I grin. After a short glance around the classroom, I see that everyone is working and concentrated.
I look back to the front and catch Natasha looking around as well.

As our eyes meet, I smirk a little.
Her eyes just quickly look around before she looks at me, raising one eyebrow questioningly.
I move one hand from above the table underneath and watch her eyes drop down.

With a smirk, I uncross my legs and open them a little, keeping my eyes on her.
Her jaw muscles move a little as if she has to hold something back.
I smirk and open my legs further, resting my hand on my thigh.

Her eyes shortly dart up to my face and she looks at me with a little warning, that's less because of the others around but more because I'm teasing her right now.
But I choose to ignore it and move my hand a little further up my thigh, pushing my skirt up a little until I know she can see my underwear.

Her eyes widen a little and the hold she has on the pen in her hand, tightens a little, pulling exactly the kind of reaction from her that I was hoping for. I move my hand a little further up, tracing my finger up and down my inner thigh.

It feels nice but it doesn't exactly arouse me. If it were her fingers then definitely but not like this.
This is just for her to watch and get riled up.
With my other hand, I pull my phone closer and unlock it, opening the chat with her.

Y/n: Wishing that was you, touching me? XD

Tashaaa <3: Oh, for sure

Y/n: I can tell it's turning you on. Just imagine if we were alone right now...

I watch her face and she slightly bites her lip and I can tell she is imagining it.

Y/n: What are you thinking about, Professor?

Tashaaa <3: You. How you squirm underneath me, waiting for me to touch you

I gulp a little, the image now in my head as well and I subconsciously move my legs a little closer together, earning a little smirk from Nat.

Tashaaa <3: Keep your legs open for me, baby. If you decide to be naughty, I want to watch what happens

I press my lips together a little and try to compose myself. This is going into a good direction but maybe a little into the wrong one. I already have the desire to be touched by her, I just need her to want to touch me too.

Y/n: See, that's the difference, I can feel what's happening...

I run my finger lightly over my underwear but not enough to make me gasp, I don't need the others to pay attention to what I'm doing.
It's kind of exciting, knowing I'm in the middle of class and texting about stuff like this with my professor.

Tashaaa <3: And what are you feeling?

Y/n: I guess you have to figure that out by yourself ;)

She licks over her bottom lip and her eyes pierce into mine and I'm pretty sure I have her where I want her.

Tashaaa <3: I thought you wanted to be my good girl?

I gulp a little at the message, the words doing more to me than I'd like to admit.

Y/n: Who said I wanted to be?

Tashaaa <3: So, you don't? You want to be naughty and tease me like this?

My heart races a little as I look up and nod a little. She catches it and raises her eyebrows, her tongue running along the outside of her teeth, her lips closed while doing so and it looks really hot.

Tashaaa <3: I see how it is. Maybe one day we'll get a little toy that will make sure I can control what you feel without me touching you ;)

I am a little speechless at her message, feeling a bit of wetness pool between my legs now. Shit, she really knows how to tease back.
I look at her and she grins proudly, putting her phone aside and I do the same.

My thoughts swirl around the messages we just exchanged, making it hard to concentrate on my tasks but I work through them and only have one more left when it rings.
I quickly close my legs, glancing over at Nat, who smirks a tiny bit, having seen my action.
She doesn't say anything else or text me, she just packs up her stuff and says goodbye. That's unusual.

But it gives me a few seconds to collect myself before I pack up my stuff. I walk out of the classroom, unsure where to go now.

My next lecture got moved backwards, so I have a little over an hour before I need to be anywhere else.
Going back home is more way than actual time at home, so not very relaxing. Maybe I can go to the library and do the rest of my tasks there.

But before I can change directions, my phone vibrates and I check who sent me a message. I suck in my bottom lip and my heart beats a little faster.

Tashaaa <3: Come to my office

It doesn't say anything else but I have a clue what this is about. I make my way towards her office, trying not to run to it because that would be weird.
It's not too unusual that professors want to see their students in their offices, so I just hope it's not suspicious.
I knock and after a few moments the door opens and Natasha stands in front of me.

"Miss y/l/n, please come in." She greets me formally and I step inside, a tingle shooting through my body because being in here always holds a certain sexual tension.

I hear her closing the door and locking it. She steps next to me, gesturing towards her desk and I get flashbacks from when she had me bent over it and let me ride her thigh afterwards.

Just the thought makes me a little wet and I walk to her desk.
I'm not sure what to expect but her locking the door can't mean she just wants to talk.
As usually, I drop my bag onto the ground and turn around to look at her. She slowly approaches me, her eyes looking at me like I'm her prey and I feel a new rush of wetness between my legs.

"So, you thought you could tease me during the lecture?" She asks lowly and stops in front of me, her body close to mine and it almost feels like little sparks fly between us.

I nod slowly, not so sure about my actions now. She hums and traces her finger over my jaw, making me shiver at the smallest of contacts.

"Do you remember what we talked about the last time?" She asks and I feel pure excitement fill my body at the thoughts.

"I do." I say, my voice not quite as steady as I hoped.

"But you still decided to take it a step further?" She asks and I gulp and nod. This is exactly what I wanted, what I need right now.

"That's a really pretty skirt you got there and usually I wouldn't say it's inappropriate to wear it in my lectures but you somehow managed to make it inappropriate." She husks, leaning closer and I feel her hot breath on my skin, shivering a little.
My hands gently rest on her waist, just to have something to keep me steady.

"What you pulled there...it was hot, I have to admit that. I wanted to rip the clothes right off your body and take you on that table. Too bad that wasn't possible." She says before starting to nibble at the soft skin on my neck.

I sigh at the feeling and tilt my head back a little. Her raspy voice and dirty words took the ability to think clearly from me but I don't mind at all.

"You seem to enjoy teasing me." She observes, mumbling it against my skin and a noise escapes me that's something between a sigh and a moan.
"And you also seem to enjoy the thought of getting punished, don't you?" She rasps and I feel goosebumps form on my skin.
I can't help it but to nod a little, not able to think of any other answer.

"Then I don't want to let you wait any longer. But before we go any further: do I have your consent?" She asks, her voice a little softer, showing me that I have every right to deny her.
But I wouldn't do that, not now.

"You have my consent." I say, my voice cracking a little and she chuckles but nods.

"Do you have a safe word?" She asks and my mouth goes dry at the question and the insinuation behind it.

"Not so far but I know what that is and when it's supposed to be used. How about 'red'?" I offer and she nods.

"That is good. We can add the light system then as well. Green means you're all good and comfortable. Yellow means I should slow down or you need a little break and red means stop. You can use those colors at any time, don't hesitate to use them or your safe word, I won't ever be mad at you for using it." She explains in a more serious tone and I nod.

"Okay, green, yellow and red, got it." I repeat and she smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Good. In between, I might ask you for a color or a light, please give me an honest answer then because I wanna make sure you're okay." She says and I nod in agreement. Her smile turns into a smirk and her eyes lose a bit of their softness.

"Now that's that settled...where were we?" She asks and her fingers run up and down my sides.

I bite my lip, waiting for what she has planned.
She leans forward and kisses me hungrily. I return the kiss just like that and she grazes her teeth over my bottom lip before lightly biting into it, making me sigh.
Her hands are on my hips and when she pulls away, I lean forward to get another kiss but she shakes her head a little.

Then, in a quick motion, she turns me around and bends me over the table. The simple action shoots desire and excitement through my whole body.
I'm not sure what she has planned but I know she would never make me uncomfortable and especially with the new color system, I'm sure she won't overstep boundaries.

Her hands move over my hips and to my waistband. I hold my breath, expecting her to pull the skirt down but she doesn't.
She moves further down my sides and everywhere she touches me, she leaves tingles.
When her fingers touch my skin, I bite my lip, waiting for whatever she has planned.

Her hands move up under my skirt and when she comes to my underwear, she hooks her fingers underneath the waistband and pulls it a little away before letting it snap against my skin. I gasp at that and hear her chuckle a bit.

"Color?" She asks, her fingers hooking around my underwear again.
"Green." I say, my breathing already a little quicker as my body presses against the desk beneath me.

Her fingers pull down my underwear and air hits my slightly wet core. The next thing she does is pushing my skirt up, so it's around my lower back, leaving me exposed.

"Still green?" She asks and I nod, too excited to see what's gonna happen.
I'm not sure if I am into spanking, I've never tried it but I know that if I don't like it, she will stop immediately.
Her hands run over my butt and I shiver a little at her touch.

"Thought you could tease me without consequences? Cute."

God, how can a voice be so sexy?

I feel for the edge of the desk, gripping it and trying to prepare myself for whatever is coming now. But she just runs her hands over my cheeks, not doing anything and somehow that makes me even more excited for what's to come.

When one of her hands moves further down, I hold my breath, waiting for her to touch me where I want her but she doesn't, she just rests her hand on the inside of my thigh.
Her other hand lets go of me before giving me a light swat, that makes me gasp at the sudden action. It doesn't hurt at all since she didn't hit me hard at all.

"So pretty and so on display for me." She hums and I feel her body heat on my back before feeling her lips on my neck. It feels nice but I am honestly very horny and buck my hips a little back.

Her hands come up to my hips, holding them still and I groan a little, wanting more. She trails kisses down my back before her lips leave my body and seconds later, I feel air against my core and moan lowly.

Her foot pushes mine a little further apart, giving her a better view and access.
Another blow makes me moan and I am just waiting for her tongue to touch me. But she doesn't, she stands back up, trailing one hand over my thigh but never touching me.

"I want you to imagine something." She starts and I nod, desperate for her touch at this point.

"Imagine my hands would move to your pretty, wet core, running a finger through your folds, collecting some of the wetness. Then I would move to your clit and rub it in slow circles, hearing your beautiful moans."

I bite my lip, suppressing an actual moan but I can feel how more wetness shoots down between my legs.

"I would add more pressure and kiss your back. And eventually, I would take my hand away, collecting your arousal on my fingers and pushing them inside you."

I moan at her words, the images in my head and the feeling of her hands on me faintly in my memories.

"I would thrust into you, making sure to hit every spot that makes your eyes roll to the back of your head. I would hit it every time, over and over again, all while playing with your clit."

I feel my walls clenching a little around nothing and am pretty sure, my arousal is close to dripping. She chuckles a bit.

"It's amazing, what an effect my words have on you. You're getting wetter with each word." She says lowly and I groan a little frustrated, wanting her so badly to touch me.
But her hands just continue to trace over my heated skin, not moving to where I want her.

"Or I could use a toy, maybe a vibrator. Lubing it up and carefully inserting it, letting you adjust before turning it on. Watching your back arch in pleasure and hearing you moan so beautifully. I would play with the settings, turning them up and then a little down, to mess with you a little."

Just the thought makes me moan and also whine a little, wanting her to do those things to me right now.

"I would make sure it stimulates your clit as well. You'd be so stunning, eyes shut out of pleasure, mouth open with moans, legs widely opened for me to see."

Fuck, her words are way too hot and I squirm a little, not able to stay completely still.

"Or I'd be wearing a strap-on, pounding into you, hearing you scream my name, looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes. Your hands holding onto the edges of the desk as your orgasm draws closer. I'd bet you'd take that strap-on like a good girl."

A louder moan escapes me at her words, my walls clenching again and I want nothing more than for her to touch me and just fuck me senseless right now. I don't care that we are at college or that I am bend over her desk.
I want her, no, I need her.

"Please..." I whine a little and she chuckles and finally, one of her hands comes up to my core, running two fingers through my folds and I moan out.
"Fuck!"

She slowly pulls them away and I hear her moan, assuming she put them into her mouth.

"You taste devein, baby." She praises and I whine again, moving my hips, needing her to touch me. My clit throbs and the ace between my legs is almost unbearable.

"Too bad you decided to tease me then." She says and sighs a little, removing her hands from my body. I whip my head around to see her smirking at me.

"You're not gonna...?" I almost whisper and she shakes her head.

"You were bad and I just wanted to show you that I can tease you too. Two can play this game, you know?" She says and her hands gently pull me back up, my skirt falling back down. I look at her, desperate for her touch and she just shakes her head and kisses my forehead.

"Color?" She asks and I pout a little before answering.
"Green." I pout and she pulls me into a hug, running her hand through my hair. Now she is all soft again, making sure she didn't overdo it.

"Don't pout, baby. Please." She says and cups my face.
"Is it too much?"

I listen to my body before shaking my head. I am beyond horny and desperate for her to touch me but it's not as much where it would actually be painful.

"Okay, good." She says, her voice soft and her eyes filled with love.
"Are you okay?" She checks, this time also for my mentality and I sigh and nod, leaning a little against her.

"Just fucking horny." I mumble and she chuckles softly and kisses my temple.

"That was the plan." She says and I nod, understanding that now as well. It is a good plan and also a good 'punishment' if you want to use that term but it is also a little frustrating.

She lets go of me and pulls me with her to her little sink, tapping the counter next to it.
I understand and jump up, spreading my legs for her. She wets a towel and starts to clean me up, knowing it would be really uncomfortable and sticky otherwise.

When she touches my core, I sigh a few times but know that she's just cleaning me up, nothing more.
Once she is done, she helps me down and pulls my slip back up and adjusts my skirt, before hugging me. I burry my head in her neck, taking in her smell and relaxing a little against her.

"You make me feel things." She whispers and I smile at our own way of saying 'I love you' because we are not quite there yet.

"You make me feel things as well." I reply and she pulls away a little and kisses me softly.

"You're really okay? I didn't overstep?" She asks and I sigh and shake my head.
"You didn't and I am. It was just so freaking hot." I whine and she smiles a little.

"Noted." She says and pulls me to her desk chair sitting down and pulling me onto her lap.

We cuddle a little like this and I feel my horniness calm down a little but I am pretty sure I will touch some grass later today.

She kisses my temple and her fingers move softly over my knees, making sure I am comfortable and taken care of.
Her two sides really are incredible but I love both of them equally.

A/n: Don't play games with Nat ;)

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

67.3K 2.3K 46
Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her. No one was ever enough to hold a relat...
583K 17.2K 38
Natasha Romanoff was never particularly fond of Y/N. Ever since you joined the team, there was a tangible rivalry between you both. Apart from this...
Honesty Від <3 K

Фанфіки

5K 237 11
College. A horrendous prospect for any graduating high school student. But it's not so bad when you're going with your best friend... who's going to...
Bold Love Від Ria

Романтика

3M 72.7K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...