Chapter 31: Such a tease!

A/n: Surprise Update because it's my birthday and I like reading all your comments :D

Pov y/n

When I wake up on Monday, I’m in a bold mood.
The week and the weekend have been exhausting because I had a couple of shifts at the bar, making up for the ones I missed.

And so, I didn’t have time to see Natasha, which made me a little sad and I admit, maybe a bit desperate for her touch.

We called Saturday night but I was so exhausted, that I fell asleep after an hour. She said she didn’t mind at all and thinks it’s adorable.
I disagree because I would rather talk to her but oh well.

I look through my closet and when my eyes land on the hoodie she gave me after our date, I smirk to myself, a plan forming in my head.
So far, I haven’t given her the hoodie back because it’s just very comfortable and it still smells like her.
I like cuddling into it when I’m going to sleep but today it might have a different purpose.

It’s a little longer than my own hoodies and ends about mid-ass, perfect for what I have in mind.
I chose a pair of tights and grin when I put the hoodie on.
Oh, this will drive her crazy, I know it.

I already know she likes me in her clothes and it always gets me cuddles when we’re alone but we are not and I won’t be all sweet now.
If I had high heels and could walk in them, I would for sure put them on, even though they are kinda overdressed for college but I know she liked when I wore them.

But so, I stay in my clothes and pair them with sneakers. On the way to college, Yelena and I stop by a little bakery to grab breakfast.

“Hers?” She asks with a mouth full of pastry and points to the hoodie. I nod proudly.

“It is.” I agree and she smiles, as good as she can right now.
She hasn’t quite forgiven Nat for hurting me but she’s coming around and as long as I am happy, that’s all she cares about.

Honestly, Yelena may seem a little scary when you see her from afar but she has such a sweet a loving soul when you are close to her, it’s almost insane.

“You two are cute.” She says as we continue our way. I smile giddily at her.

“Thank you, we try to be.” I reply and she nudges my shoulder and playfully rolls her eyes.

“Keep it in your pants, y/l/n.”

I giggle at her words and nudge her back. We split up once we are on campus and I make my way towards my classroom.
I’m honestly quite excited to see her reaction to my outfit.
Usually, she is pretty good at hiding her emotions and they are just visible in her eyes and when you know her but maybe that changes today. I’m aware that it’s a bit risky but sometimes I like to tease her, it’s fun.

I settle in my desk and get out my things, waiting for her to arrive. I scroll through my phone and bite my lip, trying to contain the smirk.
When she walks in, I put my phone down and watch her reaction closely.

She looks over the students until her eyes stop on me and something changes in her eyes.
I smirk, that’s enough of a reaction for me.
She gulps a little and goes to her desk, putting her things down.
As she gets sorted, her eyes dart to me and I can’t help it but to grin back at her.

Pov Natasha

Seeing y/n in my hoodie definitely threw me a little off track as I didn’t expect that at all.
I was aware she still had it and I didn’t mind at all but I never thought she would wear it to class.

But by her shit-eating-grin I can tell she did it on purpose and a little flame ignites inside me.
Not the angry kind but the lustful one. But we are still in class and I can’t really show any kind of reaction, as hard as it may is.