Romitri Au's

By fayesarrow

A safe place for my Romitri Au's and one-shots based on the Vampire Academy show on peacock tv More

The one where Dimitri goes missing
The one where Dimitri is drunk
The one after the boxing match
The one where Rose (and Meredith) is drunk
The one with Dimitri at the hospital
The one with them (and Adrian)
The one with his visit
The one with her driving lesson
The one with their fight
The one with their return

The one with their return pt. 2

442 11 4
By fayesarrow

She's pinned against the door as his mouth and lips devour her neck.

"God I missed you so much." He says over her skin.

"Right back at you comrade." She says and pulls his head up so she can kiss him.

His phone that was resting on the mattress starts buzzing.

"Ignore it." He says without breaking the kiss. After a brief stop it starts chiming again and Dimitri groans

"I have to..." He starts saying and lowers her legs slowly on the floor.

"Yeah... yeah I know." Rose says trying to catch her breath.

He inhales deeply before picking it up, trying to normalize his voice. "Yes your Majesty. I'll be right there."

"Raincheck?" he asks using his puppy eyes.

"Always." She says as he kisses the corner of her lips. He gets dressed and leaves her alone in his room.

"I can't wait for this to be over." Rose whispers to herself. 

The next day finds Rose even more frustrated. Her patience is hanging by a thread and the last thing she needed was Tatiana watching over the future guardians training. And on top of that barking orders at them.

"You are going into strigoi mode again." Dimitri warns her as she was punching a dummy.

"Get her away from here and I'll calm down." She responds hitting the leather harder.

"Easier said than done and you know it." He whispers the moment Tatiana approaches them.

"Even if you left us for quite some time you still have the best abilities from the bunch." Tatiana tells her.

"Thank you ma'am." Rose growls without stopping her (practically) boxing session.

"You'll be a great fit for any Royal moroi." She adds with meaning and walks away.

"I. Will. Kill. Her." Rose says emphasizing each word with a punch.

"Be right back." Is all Dimitri says. Not five minutes later he's back.

"When you are done we meet for the extra training class." He says.

"How did you...?" Rose asks stopping what she was doing.

"I may or may not have used her own words against her. She had no choice but to agree that I should continue helping you." He winks at her and leaves. 

Dimitri wasn't kidding when he told her about the double training session. So after the regular schedule she had to follow, and now that everyone was sleeping, she had to run in circles as his text had implied.

Some divine power must have been on her side cause clouds brought rain and for a moment she thought she got away with it. Only to find out that Dimitri has another all covered stadium like space they could use.

Pros: alone time with him away from preying eyes. Relaxed to act the way she wanted.

Cons: Dimitri definitely doesn't share the same thought. The moment she steps in the place he starts barking orders.

So now almost two hours later she's literally drained.

Rose removes the t-shirt she was wearing, now all wet because of the sweat.

"We could always practice outside." She says dramatically and twirls the fabric with her fist pretending to get the sweat out of it. "It would have the same result." She adds ironically and he chuckles.

"Well then I wouldn't be able to do this." He says and wraps one of his arms around her naked waist, pulling her to him, and then he buries his face on the crook of her neck.

"I have to admit I didn't think of that." She says smirking as she places her free hand on his broad shoulders loosely.

"That's your problem Rose. You don't think long-term." He whispers and starts placing soft and slow kisses on the column of her neck. He continues like that till he reaches the stripe of her sports bra.

He lifts his head dragging his nose on her skin.

"And here I thought you only had business in mind." She says and drops her tee on the mattress, that's covering the whole floor.

"With you..." He says and kisses her lips once, "I have everything on my mind." He concludes kissing her again more fiercely this time.

Rose wraps both of her arms around him. Her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer at the same time. He's about to lift her up when she starts lowering herself to the mattress, taking him with her. So now he's sitting and she's on top of him with her hands resting on his dressed chest.

He growls and breaks the kiss. But his hands don't leave her body. Instead they roam up and down her spine and her sides annoyed by the existence of the fabric on their way. His eyes focused on her lips. Her eyes shut closed.

Heavy breathing fills the room as Rose pulls him up for another kiss. But yet again he has other ideas.

One of his hands goes lower and lower, trailing her stomach, till they are on the verge of her leggings. Slowly his hand disappears inside the fabric and starts teasing her entrance and all that while never breaking the kiss.

Rose pants as his fingers tease her. She breaks the kiss out of frustration but he continues relentlessly his torture. He kisses her neck again but this time he doesn't let the bra stand on his way. With his free hand he lowers the soft fabric and starts kissing the newly exposed skin. Her knees almost gave in when her nipple is on his mouth.

He uncovers her other breast without removing completely the bra. His head buried on her skin and her hands latching on his t-shirt to remove it. He breaks contact for like a second before he goes back in.

With one swift move he grabs her legging and underpants and lowers them fast, and with the same speed he spins them, so now he's on top of her and she's half naked.

Slow and warm kisses on her belly, her inner thighs till the fabrics are out of his way.  

She's a panting mess and he hasn't essentially touched her yet. And as far as she can tell he doesn't plan to end her suffering any time soon. With a 'reverse' move he now kisses every inch of her skin going upwards but avoiding all the key spots.

She wants to scream but then he kisses her lips. "You're a sadist." She says and she doesn't recognize her own voice.

"I prefer the phrase 'I cherish the moment'." He simply says and his fingers are finally entering her. His thumb on her clitoris drawing soft yet firm circles. She arches her back, her fingers turn into fists as she tries to find something to hold on to. He's on top of her and she's in his mercy, and she loves every second of it.

A phone, not sure if it's hers or his starts buzzing. He looks at the direction of their bags and she grabs his face, making him look at her. Dilated pupils are staring at her.

"Dare to stop and you are a dead man." She warns and lifts her head to kiss him.

"If..." He starts saying over her lips but she's having none of it. And that's when she decides to take the lead. Slowly she rolls them and sits on his thighs.

"Roza..." He says with a hoarse voice as her nails are dragging on his naked chest. He shivers. She lowers herself till they are almost face to face.

"Yes?" She asks innocently as her hips start gridding against his. He tried to keep the eye contact but his eye close shut and he throws his head back. She smirks and continues the movement till he's had enough.

He sits up and she has to follow his lead. Her hands wrapped around him loosely, her lips over his, as he lowers his sweatpants enough to free himself.

"Cond..." she starts saying but he smirks, having it in his hands already, way ahead of her.

The phone starts buzzing once more as she comes undone around him.

"It was Mason." Rose says five minutes later, now fully dressed.

"Send him my regards."Dimitri says cockily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.3K 31
This is a different type of story Dimitri still brings Rose & Lissa back from Portland. But that is where almost everything changes very few things a...
15.5K 508 12
I do not own the characters of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I am just doing this for fun and not for profit. No copyright infringement intended...
156K 3.2K 44
Nov. 5, 2021 update: restricted (mature content) chapters published as a separate work have been unpublished and won't be accessible. ****ALTERNATE...
4.9K 107 4
A collection of Sydrian One Shots