Bizarre Stars (OC/reader x jo...

Bởi Jotaro-_Kujo

Kinda Short paragraphs (sometimes) I don't own any of the characters except my oc and stand Started - at the... Xem Thêm

NOTEEEE
Prologue
☆ Where are we going? ☆
☆ Well, lets go then. ☆
☆ Do you mind if I take one? ☆
☆ I need a favor, Akira. ☆
☆ Akira! are you alright? ☆
☆ It's a nice night, hm? ☆
☆ Who the hell is ZIO?☆
☆ Polnareff's a dumbass ☆
☆ Let's go for dinner, my treat. ☆
☆ Cannonball! ☆
☆ Anyone want to play blackjack? ☆
☆ Just call me Jotaro. ☆
☆ I made a bad choice, didn't I? ☆
☆ I have a favor to ask. ☆
☆ What's wrong, Polnareff? ☆
☆ Get off of me! ☆
☆ I see my old partner in you, ☆
☆ You don't have to be so harsh. ☆
☆ Do you like sumo? ☆
☆ It's 100% wool, ☆
☆ As long as he's alive, he'll serve DIO, ☆
☆ That was too close... ☆
☆ Look! She's awake! ☆
☆ Don't give him what he wants. ☆
☆ You look like hell, ☆
☆ I can't make any promises, ☆
☆ Heh, worried? ☆
☆ Crashing again? ☆
☆ I like a guy who can cook, ☆
☆ I know why we're here. ☆
☆ We need to leave, ☆
☆ what choice do we have? ☆
☆ I'm not leaving no matter what. ☆
☆ What's the problem? ☆
☆ It got Kakyoin! ☆
☆ Akira? Where am I? ☆
☆ Have you seen yourself? ☆
☆ it's just a sword. ☆
☆ Is something wrong? ☆
☆ Lucky guess, ☆
☆ I'll show you!!! ☆
☆ Let's finish this once and for all. ☆
☆ It-its her. ☆
☆ Is my little princess awake? ☆
☆ it was just a nightmare ☆
☆ stop it you little devil! ☆
☆ if anything happens to my daughter I will decapitate everyone's heads!! ☆
☆ what's your friend's name? ☆
☆ are you still sleepy? ☆
☆ they are really pretty ☆
☆ what are you smiling at? ☆
☆ but who'll protect you? ☆
☆ thank you my little princess ☆
☆ I did it!! ☆
☆ Bloody hell, ☆
☆ are you tired? ☆
☆ WHAT?!? ☆
Note

☆ Hey! It's a helicopter! ☆

28 1 5
Bởi Jotaro-_Kujo

-

You had left the town at just about eight AM.

You had a long drive through the desert to get to your next location.

The car you drove in had no air conditioning, and the sun beat down on you to the point where you had to strip off your jacket.

You laid your head back, closing your eyes and just gave yourself a moment to think.

That dream you had, well rather nightmare, what did it mean?

Who the hell is ZIO?

You had driven for about an hour before reaching an ancient ruin in the desert.

Mr. Joestar commanded Polnareff to stop the car, to which he did.

As soon as he stopped, you heard a helicopter flying above.

You eagerly stood up and flung yourself over the framework of the vehicle.

You stood, hand shadowing your eyes from the sun. Your jacket and clothes whipped in the wind as the helicopter made its descent near you.

Everyone got out of the car, joining alongside you.

"They're right on time," Mr. Joestar smiles. "Perfect."

"Hey! It's a helicopter!" Polnareff looks in awe.

"Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious," Kakyoin puts on a pair of sunglasses.

"They're here from the Speedwagon Foundation," Mr. Joestar announces. "Back up, or they might hit you when they land."

"So, what's the deal with them?" Jotaro shields his eyes from the sand getting kicked up. "Are we taking a 'copter to Cairo?"

"Good alliteration, but no, Except for a small number of us, the people that work at the Foundation aren't stand users. They're just regular scientists and historians, that type of thing. We'd be putting them at risk. Well, at more risk than they're already in by being involved."

"Well," Kakyoin takes off his glasses to look at the helicopter. "If they're not here to give us a ride, then what's the occasion?"

"They brought us our newest ally," Mr. Joestar announces.

Jotaro, Polnareff, and Kakyoin gasp. They seem confused.

"What?" Polnareff questions. "An ally?"

"Yes," Muhammad confirms. "They're a trusted associate of Akira. She's practically been begging the foundation to send him out."

"I'm still not so sure about all of it," Mr. Joestar says.

"I've gotta warn you guys," you disregard Mr. Joestar's comment. "He's a bit of a handful. A lone wolf, some may say. He doesn't play by any rules. He was my first friend. We helped each other out in Egypt after I lost my memory, things like food and shelter came easy when we were together. I've missed him."

"I have heard he's dangerous, though." Muhammad sighs, "I just hope his presence won't hold us back."

"So he might harm us?" Noriaki looks nervous.

"Only if you get on his bad side. He's a bit of a brat, so just give him what he wants and don't get in his way," you reassure him, but he doesn't look convinced.

"This ally," Jotaro looks at you. "He's a stand user, correct?"

"Yes, and he's a damn good one. We got separated at the same time, and apparently we've both grown to be ten times as powerful as we were a year ago. That's at least what I've heard, I still have yet to find out if it's true."

"Doesn't he go on missions, or at least do something?"

"No missions, he's part of an experimental program. A program that took a loss at the hands of DIO's men. One of their members were stolen. I'm sure that's lit some kind of fire in him."

"Hm," Jotaro looks at you the same way Kakyoin did. "What card does he represent?"

"The Fool," Mr. Joestar announces.

Polnareff laughs.

"The Fool? Sounds like a dumb card to me."

"Coming from a man whose card takes its name from a glorified wagon,"

Muhammad's demeanor changes, he turns to Polnareff.

"You should count your blessings he's on our side. You couldn't beat him if you tried."

Polnareff walks over and grabs Muhammad's robe.

"I suggest you shut up if you know what's good for you, asshole."

"He's right, Polnareff. Let him go."

"Who died and made you the boss?"

You slap Polnareff's hand away.

"Enough you three," Noriaki walks passed you. "The helicopter's landed."

You walk towards the door.

The pilots open the door, exiting the helicopter.

You can tell Polnareff, Kakyoin, and Jotaro are trying to determine which one of the two staff members it is.

They walk to Mr. Joestar first.

"Mr. Joestar," the first one greets. "Good to see you."

They come to you next.

"Akira," he shakes your hand.

"Good to see you, Michael."

"Thank you for bringing him here," Mr. Joestar lets go of the other pilots hand as he walks to you. You greet each other next. "I'm sure it's been rough."

"So," Jotaro walks next to you, looking between the two men. "Which one of you is it?"

The two stare at him in confusion.

"Are you gonna answer me, or not?"

He looks to Michael.

"Well, is it you?"

"No sir, neither of us are the user."

You stood in amused silence.

"He's in the back," the other attendant opens the door to reveal a curled up blanket laying on the seat.

"The back, huh?" Jotaro stares in confusion. You just stand and smile. "I don't see anyone."

"No, he's there," Michael reassures.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Polnareff walks up. "Cut it out! Come on, quit joking! What's the deal, is he short or something?"

You continue to stand and smile, crossing your arms and not saying anything.

This was going to be good.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!"

Polnareff taps the blanket and the seat next to it.

"Cut it out, sir," Michael warns. "The helicopter ride here was rough, so he's in a bad mood."

"Get away from him, Polnareff. Avdol already warned you that he's trouble!"

"Get back, Polnareff," Muhammad joins. "You can't beat him."

"What's the big deal? All I'm asking is where he is."

The blanket shifts, and as quickly as you notice him, already jumping out and attacking Polnareff.

"He's... a dog?" Kakyoin stares in confusion.

"Don't tell me the dog is..." Jotaro scoffs.

"Akira," Mr. Joestar looks to you. "Call him off."

"What!?" You fake offense, "but he's having so much fun!"

He clears his throat and looks at you, giving one of those stern parental glares.

"Fine."

You whistle, gaining his attention.

"Iggy."

He jumps off of Polnareff and runs towards you at

He jumps on you, knocking you to the ground. He licks your face, holding him in your arms.

Polnareff begins complaining about noticing chunks of hair on the ground.

"Sorry, he likes ripping those out,"

You stand up, still holding him in your arms.

"I'd missed this little guy,"

"Another good thing to mention would be his..." Muhammad reluctantly pauses. "Gas problem."

"Oh yeah," you gasp. "Whenever he gets angry, or really excited, he tends to get... uh, flatulent."

"Well that explains the smell," Polnareff closes his nose.

"He's really quite disgusting," Mr. Joestar comments.

Polnareff looks back at you angrily, picking his chunks of floor off of the sand below you.

"You!" He yells at Iggy. "You're going to pay for this!"

You tap his back, he jumps from your arms and lands a few feet in front of you.

"You're gonna want to back up, I've heard this isn't pleasant."

You usher everyone but Polnareff back.

Iggy stands still on the ground, a circle of dust forming around him before flying upwards over his head.

The sand swirled above his head, creating a large apparition of the Fool.

Polnareff summoned Chariot, and stood before him.

The sand disappeared, leaving a massive stand behind a tiny dog.

"Holy shit," Polnareff exclaimed.

"So that's the Fool?" Jotaro asked, seemingly just as amazed as Polnareff.

"We fought that Orangutan back in Singapore," Kakyoin said. "But this is just..."

He was cut off by Polnareff charging forward.

"Who does this stupid mutt think he is?"

"That 'stupid mutt' is probably smarter than you, Polnareff," you insult.

"Shut up! I'm gonna turn this Fool into dog meat!"

Polnareff cut through the Fool.

Mr. Joestar moved forward like he was going to stop Polnareff, but stopped when he saw what happened.

The Fool turned into sand.

"What the hell?" Polnareff yelled.

The sand reformed into the Fool, capturing Silver Chariot's rapier inside of it.

"So, it's made out of sand?"

"Precisely. I don't think that there could be a better addition to the team than him. I mean, look at where we are! I know the two of you," you gesture to Muhammad and Mr. Joestar, "are skeptical, but look at him go!"

The Fool and Silver Chariot were nowhere to be seen, instead it was just Polnareff on the ground with Iggy tearing his hair out.

"It's so simple, but so terrifying." Jotaro looks at you, "I'm not even sure if I could land a punch."

"I'll openly admit that I can't," you say. "Iggy, given his appearance, is a lot more powerful and a lot stronger than he gets credit for. I have no doubt that he'll be helpful to us."

"Hey! Akira!" Polnareff yells, "call him off!"

"Hmm..." You give it a fake thought. "No, I'll pass. Karma can be a real bitch, can't it?"

"Guys! Someone! Please!"

"No thanks," Noriaki moves his hair from his face. "I'd like to keep my hair."

"You monsters!"

Muhammad approaches the Speedwagon Foundation pilots.

"Did you happen to bring his favorite snack with you?"

"Of course, he wouldn't have come with us otherwise."

Michael pulls the gum out of his pocket.

The second Iggy heard the rustling of the package, he came over.

Avdol pulled out a piece of coffee gum before throwing it to you.

"What's that?" Noriaki asked.

"Coffee gum. It was a part of our diet in New York. All the convenience stores in Harlem and the Heights throw it out, mainly because it doesn't sell and doesn't have the shelf life of normal gum."

You chewed the gum, Avdol held another piece out to Iggy.

Instead of taking one piece, Iggy grabbed the whole package.

"Damn it!" Muhammad looked frustrated.

You all gathered around him.

"He can't get enough of it, as you can see. And people, unless you're Akira, don't really like it either."

"The least he could do is take the wrapping off," Muhammad sighed.

"I just don't get it," Noriaki sighed. "How is a gum-obsessed feral dog supposed to help us?"

"You saw his stand right? That's how. The Fool is made of sand, and we're in a desert."

"Akira, are you sure-"

Jotaro scoffed as Polnareff finally got up and began complaining again.

"Damn it, you little menace! He ruined my beautiful hair!"

"Beautiful is a stretch, buddy,"

"You sons of bitches!"

"He's distracted as long as he has his gum," Michael announces. "We'll get you your supplies."

"Thank you," Mr. Joestar walks over with them to observe. You join the pilots to help them out.

You help them haul the bags over, dropping them by Mr. Joestar,

"There's food, water, medical supplies, and clothing in the bags."

They presented Mr. Joestar with a new camera.

"And this, for your stand."

"Thank you, I suppose it's a lot easier than using a TV, right? Oh, I know!"

He gathered you all around a couple of rocks, talking about how he wanted to take a picture. You arranged yourselves together around a couple of rocks.

You sat on the ground in between Mr. Joestar and Polnareff with Iggy on your lap.

Muhammad, Jotaro, and Noriaki stood in the back.

Polnareff held your face and Mr. Joestar wrapped his arm around you.

After a few takes, you finally got one where Iggy looked at the camera.

You all gathered around after it developed.

"It's the perfect memento," Kakyoin commented. You nodded.

Jotaro smiled down at the picture in his hand, you stood with him as the group dispersed. The only ones left were you, Kakyoin, and Jotaro.

"You know, I think the only photo of me that exists other than that one is a mug shot. I think that this one's a lot better."

"I'd pay to see that mugshot," Noriaki chuckles.

"If I can find it, it's yours. I'll even autograph it," he laughs. "It was from France when I was 15. One of my first solo missions ended poorly, with me beating up the guy myself, no stands in sight. I got arrested for assault. That was the first time the Foundation had to bust me out of prison." You smile fondly, "memories."

"How many times have you been arrested?"

Before you can answer Noriaki, you're distracted by a screaming Polnareff with Iggy nipping at his ankles.

"Akira! Call him off! Avdol! Get the gum!"

"But why would I?" Muhammad smiles, "You two seem to be having a great time!"

"Yeah, you seem like you've become such good friends already!"

You smile and Muhammad laughs.

-

The helicopter prepares to take off, you give the attendants your best wishes and walk back to Muhammad.

Mr. Joestar sticks around.

You can't hear exactly what he's saying, but you can hear him ask a question.

"Tell it to me straight, how's my daughter doing?"

You see Jotaro perk up like a dog at the mention of his mother.

He really did love her.

Michael looks to the ground.

"To be perfectly frank with you, sir, I'm afraid she's not doing well. She's rapidly losing strength, and nothing seems to be helping her condition. Our doctors are saying she has two weeks at best."

At this point, everyone was quiet enough that they could all hear what Michael said.

"We're all out of time," Noriaki looks away.

"This is bullshit," Polnareff mumbles.

You grab Iggy and hold him so he doesn't venture off.

"I have some other information as well, sir."

Mr. Joestar waves you forwards.

You and Muhammad walk beside him.

"I understand all that you three are aware of the massacre that happened in Cairo a couple days ago?"

You all nod.

"No one else is being stationed there, correct?"

Michael shakes his head, relief washes over you.

"No, we took your words carefully. No one will be stationed there further. But the log book that was recovered was analyzed, and all information was gathered from it. Nine unidentified men and women were seen leaving in robes from DIO's hideout. They went and left together."

The men behind the three of you gasped.

"He rounded up nine more people?" You scoff. "That sick freak."

"There is no clue as to who they even could be. After the spy was killed, we sent a team to search the mansion. That too had been vacated. DIO's whereabouts are currently unknown. We've had no luck locating those individuals either. We wanted to tail them, but since our spies aren't stand users, we decided it would be best not to."

"So," Polnareff speaks up. "These people are stand users?"

"No, that would be impossible, right?" Noriaki speaks up. "Avdol, (Y/N), correct me if I'm wrong, but besides Hol Horse and the Emperor, the only card left is The World, right? And that's DIO's stand, right?"

"I don't know," Muhammad admits. "I just can't wrap my head around it. Nine more stand users?"

"I can. It's estimated that there are hundreds all over the world. However, for him to be able to gain nine in such a short amount of time... it seems impossible. But, the power he holds... it's definitely possible. They don't have to take the names of the Arcana, minor or major. Many stands are unnamed, or are named according to the user's own preference. It wouldn't be outlandish to assume that those nine people are stand users."

You shake your head. Nine more, plus DIO?

It seemed ridiculous.

"From what I have gathered, it seems DIO's head has yet to have adjusted to his new body," Mr. Joestar speaks up.

"So, these people would basically be insurance for him? Protection, so he doesn't have to run. What a conceited bitch."

"He'll do everything he can to keep us from Cairo," Mr. Joestar sighs.

"Coward," you mumble.

"I know you gave your answer, Akira," Michael sighs. "They asked me to ask again in case you changed your mind. I know you're not that type, but they wouldn't listen. Would you be willing to advance to Cairo in order for our team to continue their operation across from DIO's hideout, and also to protect our Cairo office? The higher ups are worried about a possible attack on us next."

"I get the concern, but he won't go outside, or rather leave that area of the city at all. He hasn't in a year, the office is safe. I won't go, no chance."

"Nine stand users in two weeks? Good fucking grief," Jotaro sighs.

"It's definitely possible, we'll get through it. If we all put our best into it, we can plow right through them."

"We'll be off then," Michael shakes your hand before going to Mr. Joestar. "Godspeed, stay safe."

"Thank you," Mr. Joestar smiles. "Take care of my Holly!"

The door closes, and the helicopter takes off, flying into oblivion.

You all get back in the car.

Jotaro and Mr. Joestar take the front. Iggy hops in the back seat, you hop in next to him. As soon as Polnareff tries to join you, he growls. He does the same to Avdol and Kakyoin, forcing the three of them to squeeze in the trunk.

You lay down, enjoying the room. Iggy was curled up at the opposite end of the back seat, lying at your feet chewing on a wrapper.

A few minutes into your ride, Polnareff grunts.

"Mr. Joestar, how are you letting them get away with this? It's not fair! The two of them should be the ones stuck in the trunk!"

"Shut up, Shithead. I'm trying to relax."

"Come on! Just so you know, it isn't very spacious back here... my back is cramping! I'm gonna need a chiropractor!!"

"Mhmm..."

Just as you close your eyes, Mr. Joestar hits the brake. It was, not-so-conveniently, as you were rolling down a hill, so the car almost flipped over.

Iggy had dug his nails into your leg, and Noriaki had partly flung into the back seat, leaving the two of you in very close (and awkward) proximity. His head was practically on top of yours, pink bang hanging down into your face.

"What the hell, Mr. Joestar?!" Polnareff was flung forwards by Iggy, in a very awkward looking position with Avdol behind him.

"Look! Do you guys see that?"

You pry Iggy off your leg and jump out of the car.

"It's the helicopter..."

"It went down," Noriaki looked confused. "But how though?"

"I've flown with Michael several times before, he's a talented pilot. Something doesn't feel right," you get a pit in your stomach.

"There doesn't seem to be any signs of explosion or gun fire," Muhammad observes.

"It seems like it just fell out of the sky," Noriaki comments.

"I'll bet my life it's a stand user, somewhere," your eyes scanned the desert around you. "I'm going to look for survivors."

"Akira, be careful," Mr. Joestar warns.

Jotaro joins you.

He goes to the other side of the craft, and gasps as soon as he does.

You run over, only to find the other pilot dead.

Brutally killed.

"That's no crash," you shake your head violently. "That was the work of a stand user."

He was trapped underneath the helicopter, bleeding out from several places. His hands were clawing the side of the copter, nails actually somehow digging into the metal.

"It's not pretty," Jotaro announces. Everyone else walks over.

Jotaro crouches down next to the body, pointing out water in his mouth. He flips his head over. Water comes gushing out, and grossly enough, a fish came out with it.

"That's a stand. One that has to have some kind of control over water," you comment. "There's no way that water could just come from his mouth, and even after death most organs don't vomit up water like that, unless..."

Jotaro looked terrified.

"He drowned in the desert."

"Hey!" Polnareff called over. "We found the other guy over here! He's alive!"

You all ran over.

Michael was laying on the ground. He was alive, but barely. He looked as if all the water had been drained from him, it reduced him to a mere skeleton.

"Michael, can you hear me?"

You held his head up as everyone gathered around.

"Hang on," Mr. Joestar instructed. "You have to talk to us."

"Water."

That was all Michael was able to say.

"What? You want water? Hurry, Polnareff, toss the canteen!"

He didn't want water. The water had something to do with his condition.

"Don't!" You yell out, but it's too late.

In midair, the canteen burst open.

A claw came out, immediately going for Michael's head.

It ripped his face clean off his body. You dropped his head and fell backwards.

A sea of blood was left in the wake.

Noriaki pulled you up and back.

-

You found yourself on the ground, watching the canteen closely.

Noriaki and Polnareff lay next to you, separated from everyone else.

Iggy still lay in the car, luckily not coming out yet.

It was a waiting game.

You didn't want to risk movement.

Time passed, and the sun beat down on your body.

Once more, you were a sitting duck, just waiting to be shot from your perch atop the water.

Or worse, eaten from below.

-

To be continued...>

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

94.9K 3.4K 20
a lonely redhead's life gets ruined by a delinquent. either for better or for worse. ♡ ♡ ♡ profanity, loneliness, and fluff. (there may be sensationa...
62K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
26.6K 338 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( ╹▽╹ )!!!💞 Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
26.5K 507 46
《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to make a request :) If u know me irl, no u d...