Sacrifice (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N)'s story is a fragile one. She lost her family to a group of villains which soon resulted in her plan fo... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30

Kapter 2

610 25 13
By shadow1dark2night

When they landed on UA grounds they went through a check in before All Might met Hawks infront of the school.

Hawks informed All Might about their visit a few days ago. All Might thought it would be a good idea to have a more experienced student in the group.

Hawks explained who ______ was and how he was trying to get her into UA.

Obviously with a recommendation she can enroll but the issue was she didn't want to.

Hawks felt bad about getting her into the Commission for a long time so he thought bringing her to UA would be a better option. And had hopes that All Might and the others would convince her.

He didn't even know half of the missions the commission sent her on. But each time he'd visit her he'd find her covered in blood not knowing if it was hers or someone else's..

***
All Might smiled down at ______

"It's nice to finally meet you Viper!  Hawks says you are one of the best fighters he's ever seen!" All Might said

______ looked up at him in disbelief.

Yes she knew she'd meet heroes here but..THE ALL MIGHT!?

"Y-ya..uh Nice to meet you too.." she said in shock.

Hawks smirked before they walked into the school.

"I got Eraserhead up to date about todays plans. The students are also excited to meet you. We hope you choose to stay here." All Might said to her as they walked down the hall to Class 1-A's room.

"You ready??" Hawks asked her as she nods.

"Ya ya let's get over with this." She said as All Might stormed into the room announcing himself before Hawks walked in saying hi.

_____ followed behind just looking at the students then to-

Oh my god..Eraserhead..he's really here..

"Hiya!" Hawks said to the class as they smiled wide seeing him then to the girl they've been hearing about all week.

_____ just looked at them seeing their huge smiles and how excited they were for a new addition.

She looked over at Hawks as Aizawa started to talk.

"Class, as you all may remember, we will be having an extra student today. Viper is trained by the Hero Commission and today she'll go through a regular day at UA with you all just to see if she wants to join our class. And yes Hawks will be accompanying us today as he is the one who recommended her. Now I'm sure you all will make her feel welcomed.. Viper." Aizawa looked at her as she looked at him hesitating.

She sighed. "Thank you Eraserhead. It's true I'm here for a test drive to see how UA is. But I don't plan to really stay here. In any case it's nice to meet the famous Class. I've heard great things about you all." She said as Hawks face fell in defeat already.

"_____..." Hawks said stepping up as he grabbed her shoulder from behind and smiled at the class.

"Don't mind her! She just needs to open up a bit and then she'll see how good UA is! I trust you all will help her today?" Hawks asked as the class nods in agreement.

"Alright! Viper you may take a seat, Jirou kindly offered to move so you can sit between Kaminari and Bakugou for today." All Might said smiling as she looked over at the empty seat before seeing red eyes glaring and a sunshine smile from another guy.

_____ just turned to Hawks for a moment.

"I'll be at the school lurking. If you need me, chirp." He said smiling before walking out with All Might.

______ just walked to sit down in her seat.

She wasn't wearing UA's uniform. She had on her regular attire. She did bring her costume designed by the commission since Hawks said they'd be training.

She looked up at Eraserhead as he turned back to his desk.

A piece of paper and a pen was placed on her desk as she turned her head to see Kaminari smiling at her.

"Here you go, you can borrow my stuff for today!" Kaminari said smiling

"..thanks"

It's not like I'm actually going to do work tho..still I guess it was nice..

______ sat through the lecture the class was going over as she just doodled on the paper being bored.

She looked over at her other side seeing Bakugou as he was taking notes and listening.

He looked over at her as she just looked away.

He glared but kept quiet. He didn't know what to think of her yet. Not until she proves herself to him that she's actually as good as the Heroes say she is.

***
Thankfully time passed fast enough for there to be lunch.

Once Aizawa dismissed the class all the girls and some boys ran up to ______'s desk to get her introduced.

"Hi Viper! My names Mina!"

"I'm Uraraka! It's nice to meet you!"

"I'm glad we have another student joining us today!" Kirishima said smiling

"Hawks and you seem really close!! You must be really powerful!" Hagakure said

_____ just looked at them. "Oh..uh right."

"Please I won't believe it till I see it."

They turned looking at Katsuki Bakugou.

_____ glared. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. If you're so great and powerful why haven't I heard of you?" He asked

"My title wouldn't be addressed to low lives like yourself. And like I said I'm not staying here. It's only for today." She snapped.

"HAH!? fight me and we'll see who's the real low life!" Katsuki yelled

"Bakugou come on man!" Kirishima said pulling him away.

"Don't mind Kacchan! He'll warm up to you. But we should go before lunch is over." Izuku said to the class as they agree before dragging _____ out with them.

***
Mina and the girls helped her get lunch and sat her in the middle of the class.

The students all sat together this time wanting to get to know her more. Kirishima even dragged Katsuki to sit infront of her.

"So what's it like working for the Commission?? You're technically already a hero right?? That must be awesome!" Sero said

"I'm not a Hero." She just answered

"But Viper is your Hero name right?? Or is that your real name? Cause that's sick." Jirou asked looking impressed.

"..it's just- it's not a Hero name it's just a title."  She answered.

"What's your real name??" Uraraka asked

_____ just looked at her. "Just address me as Viper."

"Oh alright." She just smiled not wanting to push it.

"The Number 2 Hero says you have a strong quirk and fighting abilities! You must show us everything once we're at the base of course!" Iida said to her as the others agreed.

"What is your quirk?" Shoto asked curious about that.

____ looked at him then her food which she did not get to even touch.

She sighed.

"I can create lightning hot enough to disintegrate objects or bodies." She explained.

"Woah.."

"That's sick!"

"That's hot!" Mineta said

_____ just looked at them confused.

"It is?"

"Are you kidding?? You can totally stop a bunch of bad guys with that power!!" Mina cheered

..I thought they'd be weirded out..huh

"That's a unique quirk, I've only heard of a few lightning quirks, they're pretty rare!" Izuku said smiling at her

Her face softened hearing something positive like that.

"Oh.." a soft smile appeared on her face.

"Who cares! It's just another stupid quirk. If you think you can just storm in here and take a spot at UA, you and the other dumbasses are wrong." Katsuki said glaring at her. 

Her mood changed as she just glared at him.

What a jerk.

"I'm sorry? Kacchan was it? I sense you have some type of Alpha fetish going on here. I'll only say this once so listen well, you can keep your damn UA to yourself. I want nothing to do with it nor do I care about being a Hero. So calm the fuck down." She said which caused the class to go silent.

Half of them were slightly amused.

The others were trying not to make a sound but Denki and Sero both let out a wild laugh.

She just got up.

"I'm sorry for my outburst but..I'll finish my lunch inside the class." She said grabbing her food and walking away.

"Hey Viper-"

"Oh no.."

"Bakugou! Man why'd you have to go ruin it like that" Kirishima said

"Should we go after her..?" Uraraka asked not knowing if it would be rude to or not

"..you were pretty aggressive Kaccha-"

"SHUT IT DEKU!"

The class just sat down. Katsuki watched her walk out of the lunch room as he kinda felt guilty at that moment and a bit embarrassed realizing what he did. He didn't expect her to actually leave..damn..

He blushed red as Mina glared at him being in his face.

"You better go apologize to her!! She was nice! Don't be a jerk!" Mina said

"Ya whatever." Katsuki said getting up.

"Hey! Where are you going now?!" Kirishima asked getting up

"Sit down! I'll go get her dammit!" Katsuki said annoyed as Kiri sat down with Mina both staring confused at Katsuki's sudden behavior.

***
_____ walked into the classroom only to bump into Eraserhead.

"Viper?" Aizawa said

"Oh. Sorry I didn't know you were still in here." She said turning to walk away.

"No it's fine. What are you doing here? Lunch should be eaten in the lunch room. My class should have taken you-"

"They did. I decided to come back up. I don't like eating with people. I thought I'd just eat here." She said motioning to the classroom.

"My classroom isn't a place to eat." Aizawa said

"..right" she just turned to walk away just starving already.

He sighed and opened the door more.

"Fine. But only for a few minutes. I'll be in the teacher lounge. But after lunch meet me and my class outside for training." He said

"Alright, thank you Eraserhead."  She said walking into the room.

Aizawa hesitated before turning away and leaving the room.

She just sighed finally sitting down as she took one bite of her meal.

Finally..foo-

She looked at the door seeing it slam open as Katsuki walked in.

He glared at her his face red as the door shut.

She just looked at him as she swallowed her food annoyed again.

"What? Now you're following me?" She asked

"Shut it- uh..Just- I didn't mean what I said.." he says his face red as she faces him.

"You..didn't mean what you said? Is that your way of apologizing?" She laughed a bit.

He blushed even more glaring.

"EITHER TAKE IT OR SHUT UP!"

She looked at him amused as she just started to laugh.

He stared at her confused..and a bit mad she wasn't taking him seriously.

He blushed looking away annoyed as he glared at her again.

"Fine. I accept your apology-..."

He looked relieved.

"..-under one circumstance." She finished

"And what's that?"

"You fight me today."

He smirked at her. "Ha. Deal."

"Without quirks." She added

"You really wanna lose huh?" He asked

"Mm I'd love to see you eat those words."

"You're on."

"Good. Now leave I've been trying to eat all day-"

The bell rang ending lunch as she sighed.

Katsuki chuckled as she just grabbed another bite before tossing the food and walking out with him.

She let him lead where they would meet up with the rest of the class as they all soon meet Aizawa outside.

He told them to dress is their hero costumes as the girls led her to the locker room for that.

***
"Oh my god..!! That's your costume!?"

"You look so badass!!"

"You looking amazing Viper!"

______ slowly turned to face them.

These compliments were very new to her. She's never worked with people before so no one's ever seen her skills or her costume, other then the commission.

She only smiled at their comments not knowing how to respond feeling a bit embarrassed.

They soon walk out of the room meeting up with the boys as Mineta ran up to her legs already causing a scene.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! THE GODS HAVE BLESSED US TODAY!!"

"Ew! Mineta get out of here!" Mina said kicking him away from ______.

_____ laughed softly as Mina took her hand and walked to Kirishima and Sero where Katsuki and Denki were waiting too.

"Woah your costume looks cool" Denki said to her.

"Thank you."

Katsuki only stared at her before looking away.

"Oh man I can't wait to battle! I'm pumped today!" Kirishima said slamming his fists together.

"Alright settle down! We'll start-"

"I AM HERE!!" All Might said announcing his arrival once again.

Aizawa sighed just letting him take care of the class now.

"Ok! For today we'll focus on situations that involve theft! There will be one group of  villains who have stolen secret information covered by the government in this flash drive! The group of heroes will need to work together and defeat the villains while making sure they do not damage the drive!" All Might said holding up a flash drive.

"Sounds fun!" Toru said

"We'll separate the class into two groups! Come up here and choose a number. Even numbers are Villains and Odd numbers are Heroes!" All Might said holding out who boxes.

Each student walked up grabbing a number.

Mina, Uraraka, Jirou, Aoyama, Shoto, Koda, Satou, Tokoyami, Tsu, and Momo all were the Villains

And the Heroes,

Iida, Izuku, Bakugou, Kirishima, Mineta Shoji, Kaminari, Toru, Sero and Oijro. Were all Heroes.

_____ was put with the Heroes. It did make it an unfair amount but All Might wanted to see how she'd go about this mission to retrieve important information.

"Awww guess we're fighting against eachother!" Mina said as _____ nods

"Alright get to your positions and plan up! Villains here you go." All Might said handing them the drive before they all went off.

_____ just followed the Hero group as Katsuki started to argue with Izuku about the plan as Kirishima tried to keep him sane.

"We should strategize a plan!" Iida said looking at them.

"Sounds good!!" Toru cheered.

"They would give the drive to their strongest fighter..which would be Todoroki right?" Shoji asked

"Ya..but how are WE suppose to fight him!?" Sero said

"We got Bakugou and Midoryia! Ha they'll give him a tough time." Denki said

"We should separate into groups of two." Izuku suggested.

"I call Viper!!!" Mineta said running to her side.

_____ just looked down at him before facing the others.

"If Todoroki is the strongest they would not give him the drive. They'll expect that we think they did. It's safer if the drive is set in a place we won't even think about. I can handle that. All we need to do is find it right?" She asked

"I guess that makes sense..the safest person it would be with.." Izuku tried to think.

"Maybe Uraraka? She can make it go out of reach??" Kirishima said

"No that would make it easy to spot." _____ said

"How about-..dammit it could be with anyone!!" Sero said

______ just tried to think and remember what they're quirks we're but gave up on that.

"For now it's better to spilt up-"

"I'm outa here!" Katsuki said walking off as Denki and Kirishima followed after him.

"Hey wait up!"

Iida and Izuku went as a group as Shoji and Sero did the same. Toru and Oijro stayed behind as Mineta looked at _____.

She just looked at him before walking away as he followed behind her.

She entered the streets just observing the area to see if she could hear anything.

But one little rat was ruining her attention.

"So! You're a real hot shot am I right? A babe like you definitely has-"

Mineta stopped talking as she grabbed his face to shut him up.

He just stayed silent not even fighting back since he loved the aggression.

She looked over at the building hearing a few voices before smirking.

She looked at Mineta.

"Wanna do me a favor?" She asked

"Anything for you." He said melting in lust.

Ew.

She just smiled before throwing him in the street.

"AAAAH!" He fell on the ground completely confused.

She started up her quirk using her lightning to basically paralyze him as she made him walk funny.

"H-HEY WHATS HAPPENING!?" Mineta yelled as Uraraka and Momo both froze seeing Mineta just out in the middle of the street.

"Momo!" Uraraka said as Momo nods immediately making rope as Uraraka touched it floating it to Mineta as they trapped him.

"He didn't even fight back.." Uraraka said

"Ya. What are you guys up to?" Momo said looking at him

He looked to where _____ was supposed to be before seeing her sneak into the building.

"Where are the others?" Uraraka asked him.

"I will never tell! I'll let the love of my life finish this mission!" Mineta said poetically.

Momo and Uraraka stood there confused before they were then attacked by Katsuki and Denki.

_____ just walked through the hall silently, if anything this little mission, compared to her real job was a piece of cake.

She hid behind a door hearing a few voices.

They were talking about how bored they were just waiting in the room.

She looked through the tiny window seeing Aoyama, Jirou and Tokoyami.

She zapped Aoyama's shoulder which caused him to turn around fast.

"Huh!? What was that?"

"What?" Jirou asked confused

"Something just touch me!"

"..it's Toru! Be on guard! Dark shadow cover me." Tokoyami said getting ready to fight.

"But how did she find us!? The doors closed!" Aoyama said

Jirou used her ear jacks to listen for steps but _____ started to zap the desks and papers to distract her by making tons of noise.

Tokoyami attacks the desks to try and stop 'Toru'

Aoyama stood infront of the door in protection.

_____ smirked as she sneaked into the room and immediately turned the lights off as she strikes them all to the floor.

But Dark Shadow went crazy in the dark.

She quickly just ran behind Aoyama who panicked and used his quirk against Dark Shadow causing chaos as _____sneaked into the secret door they were guarding.

Izuku and Iida heard the commotion and ran over seeing their friends as they took it upon themselves to fight and capture them.

And not long after Katsuki and the others got inside the building seeing Izuku and getting pissed off.

Katsuki ran in already fighting his classmates as they all try to capture one another.

Meanwhile _____ walked down the stairs to a different room where she saw an ice wall.

Hmm

She destroyed the ice and was face to face with Todoroki who kept building up the ice walls for protection.

She was going to knock it down again but Izuku and Katsuki both ran downstairs blasting the ice down as they went to attack Todoroki.

Ugh he was mine.

_____ glared at them before she shot her lightning at the lights turning it off.

Only Shoto's flames and Katsuki's blasts making light.

____smirked seeing Mina and Tsu.

Mina was protecting Tsu.

So she has it. Alright..

She could hear the rest of the class fighting still upstairs as she used her lightning to tease Mina.

"HEYY WHAT IS THAT!?" Mina yelled throwing her quirk to build up a protective shield.

Fortunately ______ was able to blast through it and grab Tsu's arm.

Iida came down to help as he went after Mina as Tsu tried to escape but _____ paralyzed her with her lightning for a moment as she searched her body and found the drive.

Piece of cake.

Katsuki and Izuku both faced Shoto head on but before Shoto and the boys could have a chance to fight eachother again the bell rang ending the mission.

The class all stoped fighting eachother before looking at eachother confused.

"What happened!? Did we win!?" Izuku asked

"We sure did." _____ said holding up the drive

"HAH!? HOWD YOU GET IT ALREADY!?" Katsuki yelled

The class all walked outside the building seeing All Might, Hawks and Aizawa.

_____ tossed the drive to All Might.

"This was fun." She comments.

The class yelled confused, they didn't even notice her for the most part, turns out her lightning was faster then she thought.

"She sure surprised you guys huh?" Hawks asked

"How did you do that?" Shoto asked confused. "We had everything planned out."

"You all focused on yourselves and your current battles. You believed one thing and went with it. You knew your classmates well enough to know what and how they would fight. But none of you know me so my tricks worked." She confessed.

"Oh wow."

Katsuki and Shoto just looked at her amused before Aizawa looked at them getting their attention.

"Alright that's enough for today head back to the locker rooms and change. You're all dismissed for the rest of the day."  He said, they nod as Mina ran to ______ taking her with them.

They wanted to learn more about her quirk and show her around UA more.

This little tour could add a new student in their class so they didn't want to miss out on that.

____ went along with it too. But she was still certain she wouldn't join UA..

***
I really hate writing the start of books 😫 but the middle and endings are where it's fun 🤭🤭🤭

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
602K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
376K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
1.6K 82 15
*Short Story; Relationship With Hawks* You've been captured by the League Of Villains. Will Hawks be able to save you ?