MOON • bts

Por lemonyskiesbts

MOON. a small producer, who posts her music on SoundCloud, gets the attention of the biggest boyband in the... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40

36

3.3K 88 5
Por lemonyskiesbts

Namjoon's POV

I watched as she left the kitchen, hearing her voice joining the conversation in the dining room. The words "I'm not your girl." kept circling in my head. I sighed, sitting down on one of the chairs staring at the ceiling frustrated. I mean I kiss her, take her on ramen dates, and she still says that?

My head fell flat into my palms. I felt like I had just messed up everything. But on the other hand, she didn't seem so upset. She still talks to me normally. Was it a hint? Or was she just messing with me? Sigh.

Deciding I would think about it later, I decided to shelve it in the back of my head to revisit later. I got up and headed towards the dining room. I said my goodbyes and decided to head out for a late night walk.

-

Chaewon's POV

It was finally travel day. I excitedly dragged my suitcase to one of the SUV's. Daehyun placed his right next to mine in the trunk.

"Yah! Where the hell is my passport? I swear I just had it." I looked over to see a frantic Namjoon searching his pockets and bags. I chuckled. This man is always losing something.

"This is why I told you to give me yours so I could keep it. Manager-nim said you never let him hold it. Why? When you're this scatter brained you better get some help!" Jin scolded. The boys all laughed.

We waited about fifteen minutes until Namjoon's passport was found. Turns out he had left it in the fridge while he was grabbing a drink.

We all filed into the SUV's. I shared a car with Namjoon, Jungkook, and Daehyun. Normally the bodyguards travel in the same car, but there wasn't enough space so he was sent here.

"Italy is going to be so beautiful!" Jungkook commented. Namjoon nodded.

"I planned out the entire itinerary with Olivia, it's going to be so much fun." I laid my head on the window.

"I thought Olivia got to plan a day by herself by default? And didn't Namjoon hyung win?"Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, but all she wanted to do was pick the resteraunts we ate at. She's not a planner, and neither is Namjoon Oppa. His own words, not mine." Jungkook nodded and Namjoon agreed.

"I'm actually really excited. I haven't been on vacation in forever." Daehyun added. I nodded.

"Do you get many vacation days?" I asked. He shook his head.

The driver finally got into the car, and we were on our way to Incheon International Airport. We would fly to Rome first, then drive to Florence. After that, we would drive halfway and then take a boat to Portoferraraio, a small island off the west coast of Italy. From there we would head to Cinque Terre, then finally to Venice. It will be a lot of driving, but everyone agreed it would be fun.

"So, can you tell us the plan? What are we doing in Italy?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll tell everyone once we are in the flight. We've booked out the entire first class, it's just us." I laughed at the thought. Just some months ago I would hesitantly buy a plane ticket, afraid that it would be too much of a burden on my wallet.

-

We finally pulled up to the airport. Luckily, I couldn't spot any paparazzi, and the public did not know about our trip yet. Jungkook informed me, though, that even though you don't see them, they see you.

We walked into the airport, the first time in a while walking in public without cameras being shoved in our faces.

We made our way to the check in counter and the managers checked everyone in and the bags. I kept my tote bag with me.

We were ushered to a private lounge area to wait for our flight. To avoid commotion, we would board last.

The whole trip took a lot of convincing. PD-nim was uncertain about sending us to another country, specifically money wise. The boys were pretty rich yes, and so was the company, but that didn't mean they could splurge like crazy. This trip was going to cost a lot. We all decided we would pitch in for not only our personal costs, but also some of the general costs for the managers and staff that were coming along too.

"Korean Air flight 907 to London is now boarding at Gate 23." A voice rang out from the airport speakers. We would be connecting to Rome through London.

We picked up our stuff and headed towards the gate. By the time we got there, most of the passengers had boarded. We scanned our ticket and entered the plan.

"Hello, where is your seat located?" I showed the flight attendant my ticket.

"This way." She said motioning towards the right aisle.

We had decided that we would all sit in the seats that were automatically assigned to us to avoid arguments about who sits where.

"Where are you sitting?" Taehyung asked as he passed my seat.

"3A" I said, placing my bag in the designated storage unit.

"Hey seat buddy." Daehyun said, sitting next to me. I smiled back at him. Jungkook walked in next, and upon seeing Daehyun sitting next to me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hyung, can I sit there, please?" Jungkook asked politely.

"I got seat 3B, so I'll be sitting here, Jungkook-ssi." He said looking back up at Jungkook. My eyes looked awkwardly between the two who were now in a staring match.

"That's funny. I have to talk to her about a song we are working on together. So please, let's switch." Jungkook sounded slightly irritated. Daehyun sighed and got up, giving me a glance before disappearing to Jungkook's seat on the other side.

Jungkook smiled widely as he placed his bag in his compartment and turned to face me.

"And that Noona. That's how it's done." He said dramatically, sipping the complimentary Champagne that was on the tray table.

"Shut up you baby. If you were in America you couldn't even touch that Champagne."

"You baby or your baby?" He asked smoothly. He suddenly switched to explanation mode. "Get it? Because I'm saying you could call me ba-"

"Awww is Junglebook trying to flirt with me?" I said pouting dramatically. Namjoon's head peeked up from the seat in front of us. We broke out into laughter as Namjoon shook his head and went back down.

"Chaewonie!" Taehyung and Jimin shouted tapping me aggressively from the seats behind us.

"We are in an airplane not a zoo please sit down and quit yelling!" I replied. "But what?"

"We want to know the plan. Tell us." Taehyung got up again, leaning over the seat.

"Sir, please take your seat and fasten your seatbelt we are pushing back from the gate in a minute." The flight attendant walked past Taehyung leaving him embarrassed.

-

The plane took off about 30 minutes delayed, but I was glad because it made for a very picturesque sunset departure. The flight attendants began preparing dinner.

The head flight attendant, the one who had told Taehyung to sit down earlier would be our main attendant. She introduced herself as Hayeon. She was probably in her early thirties and had her hair in a neat bun. She wasn't too tall, but she had bright hazel eyes and her makeup was done well. She definitely was very attractive. I had to stop Jungkook from staring on multiple occasions, and we were only an hour into the flight.

"Namjoon-ssi, would you like something?" She asked in a low, flirty tone. I watched closely. I could tell he shook his head no because she nodded. They began to have a longer conversation. Her cheeks were clearly pink and she was smiling way too much. It was surpassing friendly and entering flirty.

"She's definitely flirting with hyung." Jungkook commented. I looked at him with a "oh really is she?" look.

"That is hella inappropriate. Imagine being terrible at your job." I said, opening up my book and putting on my glasses. Jungkook chuckled.

"Damn you're jealous, huh?" He asked playfully.

"Shut up. I'm not jealous. I just know when it's appropriate to flirt, and this is not one of those times." I said turning a page.

"Yeah, sure whatever. You're jealous." I slapped his arm.

"Ow!" He yelled. Hobi looked over from the middle row confused.

Deciding I had enough of this lady flirting right in front of me, I stood up and shoved my book back in my bag.

"Alright, time to hear the plan." I said clapping my hands. I walked towards the lady and Namjoon, leaning on his seat. This was basically in the center so everyone could hear and see me. I motioned for Hobi to wake Olivia up, who was knocked out in the seat next to him.

Namjoon eyed me as the flight attendant finally left back into the galley. Feeling conscious with Namjoon quite literally checking me out just inches away, I started playing with the rings on my fingers.

"Hello?" Jungkook said waiting for me to speak.

"Oh right yes. Okay, the plan. Listen carefully because I will probably not want to repeat this again." I said pulling out my phone and going to the notes app.

"Okay, so we will be landing in Rome at 3:30, so we will just be getting dinner and then heading to the hotel for the night. The next morning is bright and early at 8 am sharp. And that means everyone needs to be down in the lobby at 8am. No exceptions." Yoongi raised his hand.

"Yes, Oppa?"

"9 and you got yourself a deal." He said nonchalantly.

"8:15" I said, not wanting to budge so much.

"8:50"

"8:20"

"8:45"

I sighed. "8:30 and that's final." He shrugged, not wanting to argue anymore.

"So at 9am we will go to the Colosseum. Then we will grab breakfast. After that we can go back to the hotel to chill for a while, or we can break off into groups to visit wherever people want to go. Then, we will meet up again at St. Peter's Square at 3pm sharp. Take care of lunch for yourself. Then it's just dinner and back to the hotel. Questions so far?" I asked looking around. Yoongi was already half asleep, but he at least nodded slightly. Hobi and Jimin were listening intently and nodding, while Taehyung was invested in his game. Jungkook and Namjoon were also listening.

"I have one. How the hell are we supposed to remember all this? Our manager-nim is going on his own, and he usually keeps us in schedule." Jimin asked. I nodded, anticipating this question. I grabbed my bag and pulled out print outs that were laminated and held together with a binder clip. I handed them out one by one.

"Wow! This is amazing, you're so organized." Jin commented. Everyone nodded in agreement. They all flipped through the pages scanning the itinerary.

"I'll save my voice, you guys can just read through the itinerary yourselves. Let me know if you have questions."

I started walking back to my seat when the flirty flight attendant decided to show up again. Trying to avoid her getting on my nerves, I slipped on the noise canceling earphones and tried to fall asleep. This was going to be a long flight.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 38.2K 42
No amount of training had prepared you for this customer. | ©lottaery started | 100917 completed | 31117 achievements | runner up for BTS Love Myse...
2.7K 42 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
258 48 24
Min Yoongi, a music producer, falls in love with a pianist, after hearing her play the same pain he does. Status: Completed ✅️ Parts: 23
724 244 34
You live in the middle of no where with just your families ranch and no one else but a particular family shows up in need of help ------- Highest ran...