The 6th Yaksha... | Yandere Y...

By SimplyMidnight

You were a simply an ordinary mortal being who was living with your family, your family has usually gotten ma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

4.8K 121 254
By SimplyMidnight

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later...

"Mmm... UGHHH!" you groaned, stretching as you enjoyed your long nap, you noticed that you were sleeping on a warm rock which was in the sunlight's view.

"Hm... where am I..." you mumbled, slowly getting off of the large rock and walking around to notice you were near the Treehouse thankfully.

You then sighed as you walked away from your Treehouse, you continued walking until you heard noises and noticed Rex Lapis and the Yakshas were all having a meeting.

"That's very... weird..." Indarias spoke, looking down sadly as Rex Lapis raised his head and rotated it, noticing you trying to hide in with the trees and bushes as he chuckled.

"Well, Good Morning to you, how was your nap?" Rex Lapis asked, you walked out of the Forest as you walked towards him nervously, feeling all of the stares of the Yakshas who jumped in excitement.

"Morning... my nap is... okay..." you mumbled, you were getting more and more nervous as you felt the Yakshas stares intense more, Rex Lapis noticed your nervous form.

"No need to feel nervous, they were worried about you and missed you dearly" Rex Lapis spoke, you sighed as Rex Lapis had something in his hands and handed it to you, grabbing it in confusion.

"These are called Violetgrass, these flowers tend to mostly grow on the mountains and I get them freshly-picked" Rex Lapis spoke, you were still confused on why he gave those to you.

"May I ask... why you gave these for me?" you asked, Rex Lapis chuckled and signalled you something which still confused as Rex Lapis sighed and continued smiling.

"Try eating them to see if they taste good, Cloud Retainer has told me that you refused to eat mortal food and only ate bits of it... so I thought that if I possibly got you any flowers, you may possibly eat it" Rex Lapis spoke, your eyes widened as you looked at the Violetgrass.

You took a petal off of the Violetgrass as the Yakshas and Rex Lapis watched closely, you stuffed the petal of Violetgrass into your mouth nervously as you began chewing on it.

"How does it taste? Does it taste-" before Rex Lapis could finish, you began coughing as you placed the Violetgrass on the table, you then swallowed it in disgust.

"It tastes very... very... bitterer and disgusting..." you mumbled, Rex Lapis sighed as he grabbed his paper and a feather which had

"No need to worry about this, I'm needing to see what kinds of flowers you may like eating and I'm guessing Violetgrass is nowhere to be one of your favourites" Rex Lapis spoke as you nodded.

"Come, come with us, we are heading somewhere to test how well you have improved" Rex Lapis spoke, getting up alongside the Yakshas as you rushed towards Rex Lapis and held onto his hand.

Timeskip...
( at Night )

"Your Catalyst does amazingly well, it needs a bit of work which could do... your Physical Strength is decently good as well and same thing goes for alongside your Speed, Stamina and everything else" Rex Lapis spoke, all of the Yakshas were clapping for you while panting due to them being extremely tired from the amount of training.

"Now then... off to sleep all of you" Rex Lapis spoke, everybody rushed towards you as Bosacius threw you over his shoulder before everybody could get to you and began running away as they chased after you and Bosacius.

Timeskip...

Everybody was sleeping soundly, into deep sleep as for you who didn't seem to even be tired for some reason which was very uncommon as Alatus' grip was suffocating you.

You managed to wiggle out of his grip thankfully as you slowly got up, and left the area, your head started aching as you held onto your head tightly in pain.

"S...Stop it!" you mumbled, holding onto your hair tightly which thankfully didn't rip off, closing your eyes tightly as your teal-shaped diamond glowed brightly as it woke up all of the Yakshas.

"Y/a/n? What's wrong?" Bonanus asked tiredly, walking towards you slowly as she yawned which made her finally open her eyes properly as she tried reaching out for you.

T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞ F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠...

L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝K҉̿ͭ͘͜I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜N̵҉̾͟͞͡G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞ A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡N̵҉̾͟͞͡D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜...

B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠K҉̿ͭ͘͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜ Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞...

R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠M̶̶҉̳͈̺͟͢͠͠ͅ...

Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠M̶̶҉̳͈̺͟͢͠͠ͅI҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜N̵҉̾͟͞͡G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞...

C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜N̵҉̾͟͞͡G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞...

L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡...

T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞ R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡...

Q̵̴̢͕̬̒̅̊͜͜͠͠͡I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜N̵҉̾͟͞͡G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞ V̶̝̐̀͟͟͝I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞...

W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠N̵҉̾͟͞͡G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞ H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠...

"T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝ l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞... I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜ w҉̢̡̹̮͌̄ͦ͜͟͟͞͠͞a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡ n̸͐̈́͟͟͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞ m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡ m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞... I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜ s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠... h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡v҉̨̊͢͠͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞..."

"T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞ f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡... l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠ f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠, t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ w҉̢̡̹̮͌̄ͦ͜͟͟͞͠͞a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞ f҉̴̥͎̰̰̒͌͛͐ͧ̕͜͝͡͞o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡... Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞/n̸͐̈́͟͟͝.

You snapped back into reality as you slapped Bonanus' hands away harshly which made her and the Yakshas gasp, you then slowly walked forward then began running away at full speed.

"Y/A/N! PLEASE WAIT! COME BACK!" Menogias shouted, he then clicked on his tongue angrily as he placed his Yaksha Mask on, all of the Yakshas did the same as they then followed behind.

Meanwhile with you...

You continuously ran in the Forest as you were panting angrily, having the hopes of your family waiting for you, you then noticed the way out as you then jumped out of the Forest.

Due to you being a Yaksha, you jumped a bit too high and you didn't even have your Yaksha Mask on as you looked at the night sky alongside the Moon.

You were too distracted on the Moon that you were falling too quickly, you turned around in time as you landed on the ground, choosing to quickly put on your Yaksha Mask as you continued running towards Qingce Village...

Meanwhile with the Yakshas...

"Where could they be!" Indarias shouted, all of the Yakshas continuously jumped from Branch to Branch on the Trees as they left the Forest and looked for you.

"I think I may know where, follow me!" Bosacius shouted, heading towards Qingce Village, catching the attention of two other certain people who then followed them secretly.

"Y/A/N!" Alatus shouted, needing your touch now as they all looked for you, heading towards Qingce Village, Bosacius noticed something in the distance and ran towards it.

Turns out you were that person, you heard noises as you turned to your side, only to immediately be sent through empty broken down houses and trees, hitting your back on the tree as you screamed in pain.

"Stupid people... getting in the way of seeing my family...-" before you could finish, you noticed a bow coming straight towards you as you dodged it in time by jumping up.

'These people... why are they trying to stop me...?' you thought to yourself, the people who tried stopping you were highlighted in teal thanks to your mask.

You then landed on the ground as they all prepared their weapons, you were breathing heavily as your fingertips slowly had ice crawling onto it, including your face which was covered by your Yaksha Mask.

"You... are all an nuisance to me at the moment... I advise you surrender now!" you raised your voice angrily, the Yakshas felt hurt as the person with the bow who was Ganyu was upset that you completely lost control again.

"Calm yourself down! Why did you come back to Qingce Village?!" Ganyu shouted, you then screamed at her angrily as she gasped, her eyes widened as she backed away slightly.

"They're here! It told me! It told me!" you shouted, Ganyu was confused on what you meant by meanwhile the Yakshas gasped as they realized now on what was going on with you.

"Y/A/N! DON'T MOVE, STAY RIGHT THERE!" Bosacius shouted, you then felt pain rushing through your head as you held onto it tightly, trying to rip your head off but it didn't work.

'They are bothering you... your family needs you... kill them all, right here, right now...'

"URGH!" you shouted angrily, slowly walking towards the Yakshas then began running towards them as they prepared themselves, not wanting to hurt you but they know they needed to until...

Somebody else entered the battlefield, you were tackled onto the ground as your face was being cupped by your ambusher to realize it was a male, you felt like you recognized this person yet you couldn't.

Turns out it was Rex Lapis as he was panting heavily from chasing after you, he let go of your cheeks as he then placed both of his hands on the sides of your forehead.

Trying to take control of your mind as you were screaming in pain, the teal-shaped diamond on your forehead glowed brightly as it almost showed out of the Yaksha Mask.

All of the Yakshas and Ganyu had to watch in fear as Rex Lapis tried controlling you, Ganyu's eyes widened in fear as she dropped her bow and covered her mouth meanwhile...

The Yakshas had to watch, they had to... haven't you already experiencing much pain...

"NO! LET GO OF ME!" you shouted, kicking your legs but that was no use as Rex Lapis gritted his teeth angrily and concentrated.

"Please... let go... of... me..." you mumbled, your Yaksha Mask disappearing as your face was now exposed, your eyes went heavy as you slowly fell asleep in Rex Lapis' grip.

Rex Lapis sighed as he was relieved that he finally took a breathe, he then got up as he lifted you up in bridal style, all of the Yakshas rushed towards you and Rex Lapis as they tried taking you but he denied that.

"Apologizes all of you... Y/a/n is now currently danger as they are now experienced their Karmic Debt, now they must stay away from all of you for who knows how long..." Rex Lapis mumbled sadly, looking at you who was sleeping.

Ganyu who needed to properly process what happened, left without anybody knowing as all of the Yakshas teleported back alongside you and Rex Lapis.

The Yakshas had no choice but to immediately had to sleep meanwhile Rex Lapis took you to your Treehouse instead, placing you on your bed as you were sleeping on your front side.

Rex Lapis sighed as he noticed something wrong with your back, it seemed to be glowing as he watched carefully, noticing all of the teal markings seemed to be making a shape.

Rex Lapis looked and to realize, your back was representing an Octopus... his eyes then widened as he realized why you have gotten the Octopus...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 14!! AND Y/N OFFICIALLY HAS AN ADEPTUS MARK ON THEM WHICH SEEMS TO REPRESENT AN OCTOPUS! But any guesses on why and how Y/n could possibly represent an Octopus? And I swear if anybody says something dirty, Imma lose myself-

Y/n also seems to have gone crazy due to them getting their Karmic Debt which isn't so good... and Y/n doesn't seem to also enjoy any mortal food anymore, just... flowers...? Any guesses on what flowers Y/n might enjoy eating? 😍

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and please do stay tuned for the next Chapter!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1856

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.1K 38
โ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข, ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ. โ„‘๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ.โž โ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–Œ๐–†๐–“๐–™, ๐–‹๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–, ๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 279 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
27.1K 1.2K 13
โ ONE DAY, I PROMISE TO TAKE YOU HOME. โž ยป----------โœ„ A story in which a young girl, who was once brutally slaughtered at the hands of The Vigi...
12.2K 549 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? โ™ฆโ€ขโ™ฆโ€ขโ™ฆ "[Reader]" "The time has com...