I'll Protect You, Maknae||Tae...

By SSears90

[π…π„π€π“π”π‘π„πƒπŸ†] "Let go of me!" Jungkook screamed as he tried to force his way out of the mans grip. "M... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32. {Final}
πŸ†AchievmentsπŸ†

Chapter 9.

2.5K 114 17
By SSears90

While being dragged away, Jungkook and Taehyung tried to fight their way out of their new owners grip.

"Get off of us!" Taehyung screamed. "How many times do I have to tell you freaks that you can't buy people?!"

The man ignored him and continued to drag the two to his house. By the looks of it, the man owned the biggest house in the village and had the largest plot of land. Taehyung and Jungkook figured that this man must be of super high social rank and class within the community. Somewhere on the top.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't stop trying to get free, though. Jungkook started kicking and the man pushed him face first into the dirt, telling him to knock it off "or else." Jungkook immediately started crying harder than he already had been as he was picked back up. Taehyung kicked the man in the leg for hurting Jungkook which landed him a nice hard smack across the face, making his lip bleed.

"I can see I'm going to have my hands full with you two," the man chuckled. He dragged them along until they were inside the mans home. They were greeted by a small dog that seemed excited, but the man quickly put the dog into a room. He then shoved the two singers onto the floor and started screaming his rules at them. Protocol they were to follow at all times, rules that they shouldn't even think about breaking, what will happen to them if they don't listen, how they shouldn't even think about trying to run away because they'd just get shot anyway. He told them how they were going to be working for him, tending to his land, tending to his house, etc. 

"And you will call me Master, because you two belong to me now. I own you," the man said.

"You don't own shit!" Jungkook screamed through his tears. "You'll go to jail for this!"

The Master started laughing uncontrollably, saying how nobody ever tried escaping from this village and lived to tell authorities about it. He wasn't concerned.

"You can just forget life out there exists. Because for you two, it doesn't anymore."

Jungkook and Taehyung thought of their hyungs, wondering where they were and what they were doing.

"Hyungs are going to find us, and then you'll be sorry!" Taehyung screamed. The Master walked over and placed his foot against Taehyung's chest. "The only one who will be sorry is you. I suggest you shut your mouth, because you're really starting to piss me off."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and could see his maknae give him a pleading look, internally begging his hyung not to get them in trouble. Taehyung shut his mouth.

The Master grabbed them off the floor and dragged them into a bedroom upstairs. They both noticed that the lock was on the outside.

They were shoved into the room and told this was where they'd be staying. They were finally freed of their handcuffs. The room had one small bed in it. That was it. The one window that looked out into the village was small and had bars on it, making this a prison. Before they had much time to react they heard the door slam shut and heard it lock from the outside. They both ran to it and started banging on it screaming to be let out, but nobody was coming to save them.

Taehyung went over and dropped himself onto the bed, Jungkook joined him.

"So this is it, huh? We were kidnapped and taken just to take care of this stupid mans damn house and yard?!" Taehyung yelled angrily.

"You mean...like slaves?" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "This is bullshit!"

"I don't understand why he paid so much for me. What the hell is that about?" Jungkook asked.

"People here must have heard about a boy in Korea who was good at everything, and decided you'd be the best worker. That's probably why the man of the highest class here decided to take you," Taehyung informed. He knew he'd figured it out pretty quickly.

"Maybe if we just suck at it, he'll let us go?" Jungkook wondered.

"He paid too much money for you. He isn't going to do that."

"Well you were free. Maybe he'll let you go? And you can get help?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook like he was oblivious. "Yes, Kookie. He will just let me go free. So I can go run and tell."

Jungkook realized it was a stupid thing to wonder. "Sorry," he sighed.

"He'd just kill us if anything," Taehyung said flatly.

"Please don't say that," Jungkook replied.

"Say what? The truth?"

"Hyungie please," Jungkook begged. Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. "I'm sorry. I'm just...freaked out."

The two talked about how stupid this all was. They also talked about how creepy the village was. How it really seemed as though this was some ancient place that never saw the outside world. It was clear they didn't use technology, everything was straight from hundreds of years ago. Lanterns were still being used for lighting and everything. There was no electricity. The place was stuck in a far, far moment in time.

"How the hell would people here have even heard about me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung said maybe other people captured mentioned him in passing or begged for freedom saying there was a better person out there who could be used. Jungkook frowned. He placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder and sighed. The two were both overcome with exhaustion all over again. They were tired and extremely hungry. They hadn't eaten anything since that cotton candy at the carnival and by now the carnival felt like a separate lifetime ago.

The two cuddled up in the bed, there really wasn't much room on it, and let themselves sulk and be depressed together. They didn't mean to but they'd both fallen asleep. However they were abruptly awoken by the Master barging into the room and immediately barking orders at them to get outside and start chopping wood for his wood stove. They looked out the window and realized they must've slept a long time because it was already dark out.

And the last thing they wanted to do was go outside and chop wood up.

"What if we don't want to?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook's eyes went wide. He wondered if Taehyung actually had a death wish.

"Oh, if you don't want to?" The Master replied. He disappeared and then immediately returned with both a wooden switch stick and horse whip in his hand.

"This is what will happen if you don't want to," the Master laughed.

Jungkook panicked. "He was just kidding. We will go."

The Master dragged them outside into the back yard and led them to a giant stack of cut tree trunks. The man said they were to cut them up into pieces for the fire. He handed them two axe's and headed inside.

"Wait! How long do we have to do this?! We can barely see!" Jungkook cried. It was pitch black out and the only light was coming from some of the lanterns lit up outside.

"Until you're done!"

"You expect us to cut up all of this at once?!" Jungkook cried. There were at least 50 tree trunks that needed to be cut.

"The sooner you shut your ass up and get to work, the sooner you'll be done!" The Master disappeared inside the house.

Taehyung threw his axe down and sat on the ground.

"What are you doing? We have to finish this!" Jungkook yelled.

"Says who?" Taehyung spat angrily.

"Says him! Did you not see what will happen to us if we don't listen?!" Jungkook was terrified at Taehyung's disobedience. He was scared that Taehyung might actually get himself killed.

Taehyung realized he didn't feel like getting some kind of whipping so he got up and and stood alongside his maknae while they got to work.

However, Taehyung stopped when he noticed Jungkook was standing there, staring off into the woods.

"Excuse me, you're the one who said we needed to work. What are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he made his way over to Jungkook. He noticed the boy seemed frozen in place, staring terrified off into the woods.

"What's wrong? Did you see someone?" Taehyung asked. He looked too but couldn't see anything in the darkness. Jungkook stood there frozen without replying.

"Bunny? Earth to Jungkookie?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of Jungkook's face. He looked back into the woods but didn't see anything.

"Jungkook? What is it?" Taehyung asked again. Tears suddenly started streaming down the youngests face. "I want to go inside."

"Oh bunny I know. We will when we can." Taehyung patted Jungkook's back.

"Hyung I want to go inside," Jungkook said again, with more panic and desperation in his voice. He immediately started to hyperventilate, repeating that he wanted to go inside. Taehyung didn't understand what was happening. Jungkook was fine five minutes ago.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face in his hands. "Hey, hey. It's alright. I'm here."

Jungkook began to full out panic and cry harder and could barely breathe. He was having a panic attack.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed. "Hey, look at me! Maknae look at me! Hyung is right here! I'm right here! You're okay!" Taehyung tried to get Jungkook to stop staring out into the woods and look into his eyes instead. Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a hug but the maknae dropped his body onto the ground and started screaming.

"Jungkook what's wrong?! You're scaring the hell out of me!" Taehyung started crying too. He was absolutely terrified seeing Jungkook so distressed. He hated every second of it. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face again and forced him to look into his eyes.

"Look at hyung. Take deep breaths. Deep breaths. You're okay. What's going on? What has you so scared?" Taehyung begged for answers.

"Th-they-they're out there," Jungkook finally cried out. He clung to Taehyung as he panicked. His hyung was his only safety.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Th-the people in the w-woods," Jungkook choked out.

Taehyung held Jungkook tightly and reminded his maknae that the people in the woods were not going to hurt him just because they were outside. As long as they stayed away from the woods they would be okay. Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's back as the youngest continued to sob and hyperventilate.

While Taehyung was sitting with Jungkook doing his best to comfort him, they heard the Master come out of the house screaming.

"That's it! Day one and you've already decided not to obey me?! Sitting on your asses already?!" the man screamed. They looked at him with terror and held eachother tighter.

As he got closer, they both realized he was running at them with the horse whip in his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 21.6K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories πŸ₯‡ A sto...
2.6M 126K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
150K 6K 46
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
139K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...