Chapter 2.

Jin stared at his phone wondering why Taehyung nor Jungkook had called to be picked up yet.

It had gotten late.

Yoongi had only made it as far as the couch when he passed out. The others were still awake after they all seemed to have the same trouble sleeping.

"Does anyone know what time that carnival is supposed to be over?" Jin asked the others, who were hanging out around him. "I feel like they should have called by now."

Hobi went online and checked. "It says 11 PM."

"11 PM?! That was 45 minutes ago! Why haven't they called me?!" Jin asked with slight panic on the edge of his voice.

"Maybe they met up with some friends and decided to hang out?" Jimin suggested. Jin tried calling both Taehyung and Jungkook but neither of them were answering their phones. Jin decided to check Taehyung's location, he'd made it a rule for the maknae's to keep it on, although Jungkook never listened and never turned his on.

"According to Tae's location, they're still at the carnival," Jin said.

"Then maybe the internet is wrong and it doesn't end until later?" Namjoon wasn't too worried about them.

"I'm just going to go now," Jin said as he grabbed the car keys. Jimin asked to come with him and soon the rest of them were asking to come too. Namjoon shook Yoongi awake and asked if he wanted to tag along as well.

"Huh? For what?" Yoongi asked groggily as his eyes fluttered open.

"Jin seems to have lost the maknae's," Hobi chuckled.

"Lost them?" Yoongi asked confused as he sat up on the couch.

"I did not lose anyone! I told them to call me and they haven't yet! I'm just headed to get them anyway," Jin protested.

Yoongi sighed. "Alright, I suppose I'll come."

They all gathered into the car and made their way to the carnival. They expected to pull into a brightly lit area of festive carnival lights, people laughing, and more.

But they were met with a carnival full of darkness. All the rides were off.  The only source of light coming from some small street lights in the parking lot. All the staff had gone home. The place was empty.

 The place was empty

"Uhh..." Jimin started, "Is this the right carnival?"

"Yes, this is where I dropped them off." Jin gazed around the empty parking lot. All of the members were extremely confused.

"Well they sure as hell aren't here!" Namjoon said. His anxiety was picking up a bit now as things were starting to not make sense. They all walked towards the entrance and climbed over the gate.

"They're clearly not here, hyung." Hobi frowned as he looked around and saw nothing but the moonlight fall on all the empty rides. Jin pulled up Taehyung's phone location again and it was still within the area.