The Cycle Of Life And Death (...

Par CelDaWere

(Note: This story is dedicated to the fandom of Madness Combat. All ther characters from it belong to Krinkle... Plus

The Doggie On the road!
The Headquarters of The Status Quo
The Strange Wolf In HQ
Shadows Lurk where One Isn't Looking
Jesus and Nexus City
In the Other Place
A Not So Welcomed Guest
A Little Bit of Normalness
The Supply Run
The Clown and a New Threat?
The Plan and The Auditor
We are going to Canada!
Finally! A Family Reunion!
Not your Nevada
Another Worry On the List
Who Am I Suppost to Be?

The Lady In White

35 0 2
Par CelDaWere

Sanford's pov

We been looking and asking people about the lady in white for hours. Hell. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack. We decide to take a break. It's exhausting walking around like this to no end. Hope hank and Christoff had better luck.

Outside of the bar, I see deimos smoking agian. Ugh. This idiot needs to stop. I go out and take the cigarette out of his damn mouth. "What have I told you Deimos! Stop smoking! You are gonna die from it."

"Yeah yeah. But I haven't died yet eh~" Deimos jokes...then gets a bit serious. "Damn. Haven't found this stupid lady in white at all. Think sheriff made it up?"

To be honest, he seems right about that ideal of Sheriff. Lured us into a trap. "I think your right bud. But, we need to do one last sweep of an area. You know, the science tower that we are meeting hank up at?"

Deimos sighs. "Yep. Thats the last area. Hopefully there is a spike of somethin. Maybe if there is energy circling around, we can probably find out where the strongest part is. Especially if its trying to bring back Phobos."

He then paused. He looks worried and sad. I know why. "Still worried about Pyra, arn'tcha?"

"Yeah. But uh, why were you yelling at Doc in anger? Does he know somethin we don't about her?" Deimos questions me on the subject.

"Yeah. And didnt bother to tell us either. She has been passing out like that a lot wile we are on missions I guess. Probably why he keeps her at H.Q." I say, still aggrivated at the fact Doc kept that from us. Especially  knowing how close the three of us are to her.

Deimos seemed angry too. "Why the hell did he keep it from us! Even though i did like her romatically at first, she is kinda like...my sister now. A very good friend in our relationship! Grrrr! What does he have planned?! What else is he keeping from us!"

"Calm down Deimos. Maybe he only knows that bit. If he did know anything else besides it, he would of told it to me back when i asked. We still have to trust Doc. For the most part, I think it was to keep us from worrying about her too much." I say to him to ease his mind.

"Yeah. Your probably right. Lets just-" Deimos paused. Why did he pause? I looked over to where he was staring. Sure enough, there was our target.

The lady in white was watching us from an ally way. I get the wakie talki and tell sheriff and the others. Me and deimos don't move so that we dont startle her. Unfortunately she starts to get away, so we gave chase. Leaving Sheriff to follow us.

No ones pov

The lady in white let them follow her as she began to lead them to the Science tower. She knew what she was doing. She had her orders. All she needed to do is fulfill them. Lead both groups, tell them that its to revive phobos. Then proceed ritual.

As the whole group goes up to where the lady in white was. It was all too familiar for most of the group. Once they saw the weird portal with her at the switch, they stood in place.

"N-now now. Lets not be hasty. How about we talk about this." Sheriff said.

"Really. Thats all you got sheriff." Hank said in annoyance.

"It doesn't matter." Said the lady in white. "No words will change this outcome. Him, the one and only Phobos, shall rise again today. And from this day, you shall all bare whitness. For this day will change fates of all. This, is the begining. She, will conquer all. And none shall appose her or her beauty. Returning us to our rightful forms with Phobos as a guided lesson of her power." The lady in white flips the switch without hesitation. "My sacrifice was an honor to you, my Crystal Goddess."

The boys took cover as suddenly light beamed up to the sky. Then it spread through nexus City. Sending blinding light before  subsiding. Once it was done, the boys peaked out from their cover. What they saw, gave at least most of their fears to life.

At the enterance of the portal near the switch, was the now deceased Lady in White. Right in front of the now damaged and non-functioning portal was him, Phobos. He is now resurected.

Lying on the ground, phobos slowly woke up and started to rise. "Uggh. My...head hurts."

Before he could fully rise, Christoff held his blade to Phobos. Preventing him from fully standing up or any other movement. "You. You told that woman to resurect you."

"What wo-" Phobos goes to say but sees the womans dead body. "Audry? I-I never told her to do such a thing! Wait...am I?" He starts to look around slowly, seeing the others as well. To him this was...bitter sweet. The bitter part was Christoff. Having killed him once, he might be killed again but more swiftly. But the sweet part he hoped for. To see the one person that came to see him. The one person he actually has a reason to live, Pyra.

Phobos looks to the one Pyra spends most of her time with, Deimos. "Deimos, isnt it? Pyra has talked about you along with Sanford and Hank."

This throws all but Sheriff into a spiral of fear and anger.

"HOW. THE HELL. DO YOU KNOW HER?!" Deimos said with such venom with the tone he had. Almost yelling.

Phobos, however, was calm to answer. "She came to visit me several times in 'The Other Place'. She, helped me see my wrongs. All I ask, is to see and be by her side. As friends or in this case, allies."

"I don't believe you." Christoff said as he really wants to kill Phobos.

But sanford had an idea. "What if, we gave Pyra a call? Just to confirm what he said."

Deimos gave a shocked look at Sanford. "What are you thinking Sanford!? Why give this tyrant a benifit of the doubt?!"

"Sanford has a point. We won't know if hes lying til we get Pyra to confirm it." Hank says as hes already going with the plan.

Hanks phone does long beeps til Pyra answers.

"H-hello? Hank? You never call me. You usually text me." Pyra says.

"I just need to ask you some questions." Hank said, keeping his blunt and strait forward personality.

"Um, alright. What are the questions?" Pyra says with some consern.

"Do you know the man who started Project Nexus?" Hank starts off.

There was a bit of silence before she gave a defeated sigh. "You know I would never lie to you or the other two. Yes. Phobos is his name." Pyra says calmly.

Phobos hears his name through her. Hes already happy that she remembers. Though he knows hes on trial. But he knows he will win this, for he knows he told the truth.

Hank continues the questions. "During you passing out, do you go to another place where 'he' was imprisoned?"

Pyra gave her immediate answer. "Yes."

Deimos is shocked. He wasn't realky mad at pyra but, knew this wasn't good. Hes more worried than angry. Sanford had to stop him to let hank finish his questions.

"This last question, I want you to tell me your thoughts and oppinions on Phobos." Hank said.

Phobos starts to sweat. He knows hes been an ass to her in the beginning. But he hopes to let her finnish before they make a judgement.

Pyra takes a deep breath through the phone. "When I first met him, he was a bit of an ass with a big ego."

Ouch. Phobos felt that one, but he knew it was true. He, along with the others, kept listening.

"But, after trying to get to the bottom of his actions, he started to actually open up. You guys know I am this kind of person already. After more visits, we became more of friends. Though I know he's stuck where he's at but, he's told me what he has done. He repents. He's sorry. He even hates the Auditor for this gave him the idea and ambition to become like him or much greater. Causing him to become what he was when he was alive. But, what I saw was that no one actually gave him the time of day to actually sit, talk, and help him fight that greed. The envy. And judging how the Auditor is from what you guys have told me, and seen how he treats his men. Well, I knew that it was his plan for Phobos to end like he did. So, please, I know he was a tyrant but, that came with what he was delt. What he thought he had no choice over." Pyra finally finnishes.

Christoff was still not convenced. But seeing the look on the three boys faces, it was enough said. They are bringing Phobos for more questioning. He hated it but, maybe Pyra is right. For now, he had to put trust into it. But also see if Phobos has really changed.

"Thanks..." Hank said and hung up. It felt like he was about to say something else, but he stopped himself.

"So uh...taking him to Doc?" Sanford asked.

Hank only nods as he gathered what rope he found. Just in case. Phobos did not fight them. He complied. He knew the judgement wasnt over, but he is happy that he will finally see Pyra. And not in the other  place, but in the living world of Nevada.

[1640 words. Holy hell.]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.7K 94 20
Kris had always had an odd life. Being the only human child in a land full of monsters and magic, they have explored the Dark World and defeated its...
20.3K 297 14
Originally Finished: August 2021 I FINALLY FINISHED IT YESS (im so happy oml even tho it probably sucks and the plot doesn't make much in general idc...
6K 123 10
Somewhere In Hell Hank J Wimbleton finds himself trapped in hell, working for Lucifer himself... as an exorcist... his job? Kill as many people in h...
25.2K 770 10
art cover is mine! reader is gender neutral so this a full madness combat x reader the story it will change and not be following in order of the ac...