Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
32. Love
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
36. Friends?
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
53. Sponsors
54. Office
55. Reality
56. Knuckles
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
59. Yes!
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
66. Gifts
67. Bond
68. Party
✨The Day✨
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
76. Party
77. Fly away

72. Baby(ii)

1.8K 94 17
By _yoonmiau_

Author's POV.

"Sir, the plane is about to land, please fasten your seat belts and get ready for the landing. I can help you with the baby." The flight attendant said as she pulled the baby out of Jimin's arms to put him in his carrier.

"Hey-" Jimin started but paused as he didn't want to cause any scene as they were already landing at their destination.
Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's and Jimin immediately calmed down. "I know she's annoying..." Yoongi whispered as Jimin placed his head on his husband's shoulder.

"Well you should fire her then..." He whispered back but a little louder than Yoongi as he wanted the woman to hear him.

Yoongi chuckled. "I don't really travel through my plane so I never felt the need to fire her...i mostly tag along with Hyung so..."

"I got it... But after we return home, you're firing her immediately! Got it?" Jimin said sitting straight and glaring at Yoongi.

"Yes boss!" Yoongi said with a little salute and Jimin directly hit his arm getting all embarrassed.

They were cute together, smiling, laughing, chilling or fighting. They're always cute together and having a little angel around them in these activities of their won't hurt, right?

After a few minutes they headed out of the airport and the baby was carried by of their bodyguards who came out a few minutes before them so that the paparazzi won't get suspicious and spread new rumours.

As a newly married couple going to visit new places, Yoonmin posed in front of the cameras. Although these things were new to Jimin, he didn't feel any kind of discomfort as the reporters and cameramen were very polite to him.
Yoongi quiet didn't expect the fans to react in such a positive way. He was in fact shocked that they were not getting any hate out there for being gay.

Soon they stepped out of the airport and there were his fans waiting for a glance of his. Yoongi was first nervous to see his fans first time after getting married but all his nervousness disappeared with a big smile as he read a few banners that were held up high by some of his fans.

We support you and your love interest. We love you for who you are!!

We won't support hate towards Min Jimin.

We love you Min Yoongi!!

Jimin felt his eyes swell up with happy tears as he saw those. He was so worried about Yoongi's carrier and all those hate comments that he received in the past few weeks that he almost blamed himself for everything but now he was sure that the true fans of Yoongi would always support him no matter what.

"Thank you so much!!" Jimin screamed to the fans as they cheered back.

"I love you all! Thanks alot for your love and support!!" Yoongi screamed as they both bowed to the people. They quickly fetched a few gifts and flowers that were handed by the fans and ran towards their car guided by their guards.

"Thy support me!!" Yoongi said, satisfaction clearly heard in his voice as he got into the car and fasten his seat belt.

"I'm so happy for you, Yoongi..." Jimin said as he patted on his shoulder.

"I'm happy for us..."

~~

Time skip--
(After 3 hours of driving.)

"Sir, we're here." The driver pulled over.
Yoongi nodded and waited for the guards to open his door to walk out while Jimin jumped off himself. Well, what can we say? Jimin was still not used to this luxury lifestyle of Yoongi's.

As both the boys got out if the car. One of the guards walked towards the house that was mentioned as part of the address and knocked on the door.
As there was no answer from inside the guard knocked again. But again there was no answer do ge knocked louder this time.

"Ugh. Maybe nobody is home, sir..." The guard said.

"Aishhh..." Yoongi sighed. "Don't tell me we will have to wait another three hours for this fucking door to open!"

"Mind your language young man!" A very old shaky voice was heard which mad all the boys turn to look at the door. "I'm old now and can't walk... That's why I take time in opening the door." The woman dressed in all white said. She was so terribly old that she looked like atleast a hundred years old.

"Hello there, grandma..." Jimin bowed quickly with the baby in his arms. "I apologize on my husband's behalf." He bowed again. "We're actually here for this ba-"

"Husband...?!" The woman showed the most disgusted expression one can every show. "I knew a man like him has his place booked in hell...but you young man, you seem nice why did you decide being this..."

Jimin raised a brow.

"I mean... Like this... This..."

"Gay?" Yoongi spoke. "I don't care if I go to hell or whatever... But you're definitely going soon and former to me so make sure to stay somewhere away from my throne!"

Aish this boy! Jimin thought as he sighed.

"We are actually here to drop your Grandchild... Who is our godson.." Jimin said and the woman was shocked. She paused.

"You came here to what?" She asked.

"To drop your grandchild...? So that you can raise him and take care of him. "

"But why would I raise and take care of that thing when its parents are there?" She asked rudely and this worked as petrol on the fire that was burning in Yoongi's head.

"How stupid are you, you stupid old bitch!?" Yoongi said and both Jimin and the woman gasped. "First of all spitting homophobic shit and now calling that little baby a thing? Are you crazy??"

"Hey! How dare you talk to me like that? Do you know who I am?"

"Shut the fuck up! Do you know who the fuck I am? I can buy this entire fucking village of yours in one snap and even kill you and throw your old ass in a gutter and no one will even ask a question! And you can go ask your Son and Daughter in law if they think a kid's life is some kind of joke!! Cause they are dead and they just threw their son like a fucking toy!!" He pulled the baby out of Jimin's arms and went and sat on the car. "Let's go guys!"

Jimin was confused at how Yoongi was reacting. He first told that he didn't like the kid then told that he had no bad intentions towards him, then told that he just wanted to drop the baby and leave and now he just pulled the baby in his arms and left?
He blinked a few times but went and sat in the car as he was told.
"We're going back..." He said and at once the cars started to move and their three hours road trip began.

"Yoongi....." Jimin called once but was ignored like air so he didn't try to start any conversation and looked out if the window.
On the other side, Yoongi was just staring at the baby... He looked sleepy but wasn't asleep. He was in fact staring back at Yoongi with sparkling eyes.

Yoongi's pov.

His eyes looked like they held galaxies in them. He was so tiny.... Tiny hands, tiny legs and even tinier fingers and toes. I don't know how Jimin did ask me to keep him yet when he cried for a plushie last month.

I know whatever happened and how he entered our life is a complete mess but how am I supposed to throw him somewhere just like his parents did? I don't know if they did it on purpose or whatever... But I am not like them. I know how it feels to grow up with unsuitable family and I never want anyone to face that kind of situations in life ever.

I don't want to keep him but how do I let go of this little angel here. He looks like he deserves everything in the world. Even a piece of the moon won't be enough for what he deserves.

I don't want to make my life more of a mess right now but he doesn't deserve to be with those homophobic old asses with such low mentality.
I never thought I would ever say this but....

Author's pov.

Yoongi took a deep breath and looked at the smiling face of the baby before turning to look at Jimin who was looking outside the window.

"Jimin... Let's keep him."

______________________________________

Thanks for reading 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804 57 7
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...
505K 19.3K 47
[COMPLETED] A FETUS BOOK. CRINGE... "Koo... this isn't normal. We're best friends" "Then let's make this our normal" A story in which Jeongguk and Ta...
2K 94 11
This story follows the complicated lives of the couple "JiKook." They have been through a lot. Infidelity, Lies, Jealousy, etc. Now that they are bac...
43.3K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...