DOM & Little Academy 1

By monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... More

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

14. Morpheus

2.8K 76 13
By monasabay0010

4372 Words

Tiggger's POV

For some a week is a long time. For others, it was no time.

    I woke up Friday morning excited about school. My Mommy and Daddies decided that I would be going to sleep earlier then the 10:00 pm bedtime I started out with. I was now going to bed at about 8-9pm now. I guess I looked tired after the first 2 days. But now I'm waking up a little earlier too. I never did sleep that great and I would only get about 4-6 hours of sleep. But now, I'm getting 6-8 hours every night.

    I woke up in daddy Ty's room and I made sure not to look at him. Last time I was here I saw stuff I didn't want to ever see. I was told I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore and I was grateful for that. But I wasn't taking any chances today.

    I found out how Mommy knew I was awake before. There's this box thing attached to my cribs that lets her know when I wake up. Now I can't slip out of my cribs and find someone that's awake anymore. That was my first rule they gave me. If I wake up and the person I'm with is not awake, I get to wake them up how ever I see fit. That can be fun sometimes.

    After I woke Daddy J up by jumping on him, they all had something attached to my crib to wake them up. In Daddy Ty's case there was a string I got to pull on. It was attached to a little bell. But if that didn't wake him up, I would pull it harder and a cup of water would fall on him. Daddy T set that up and nobody knew about it except for me and Daddy T.

    Well now Daddy Ty knows about it too. He was all wet and wondering what was happening as I was rolling all over my crib and laughing at him. Mommy and my Daddies liked having fun and they let me help too. They were called pranks and we all had fun with them.

    Rule 2 was, I can only play pranks on my Mommy or Daddies. Got that rule on Tuesday when I played one on another student in class. But I not going to talk about that. Or that I got "Time Out" for the first time ether. I no like standing in the corner. Not even for 5 minutes. It really not good. But I did get cuddles after and that was good. But I can get those anytime. And I no need to get in trouble ether. So I try to stay out of trouble.

    A wet Daddy was looking at me as I was laughing at him. He ended up getting me wet. But that was fun too. He was actually wearing clothes to sleep in and I was grateful that he was. But we both were wet so he got me out of my crib and made me walk around his rooms until he got showered first.

    I told him it was ok when he asked. He would have just gotten me more wet if he didn't get changed first. So while he was in the shower I went to the living room to look around. I found one of those magazines on his table. The ones with toys and other stuff in them. I put it on the floor and laid on my tummy to look at it. Me and Blacky saw a lot of stuff we wanted to try. She found this toy that was for little babies. I even told her that. But she wanted to try it. I was told that if me or Blacky saw something that we wanted to try I should tell one of them.

    When Daddy Ty came for me I showed him what Blacky found and Daddy said that he would get it for her. Blacky seemed happy about it. I wasn't so sure about it. Then he picked me up and got me changed and dressed for the day. I still didn't have a uniform so I would look like all the other students here. But I was fine with that. It meant that I would be comfortable in my own clothes again today.

    After I was ready we walked to the cafeteria. I was carried most of the time. But I knew I always had a choice. And today, just like the last couple of days, I walked. I still had to hold his hand so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd. That made sense to me and I didn't have a problem with it. And when we got there, just like before, that room was really loud and crowded. Now I know why they always wanted to carry me. I was small and couldn't see where I was going. And just like the other days, I almost instantly grabbed on to his leg and he picked me up. Now I could see a lot better and not accidentally get swept on.

    Breakfast happened just like the other days and then we were off to class. Today was no different then the others. A couple of classes. Then lunch. A couple of more classes, and then we were done for the day. But then things changed. Instead of heading back to my rooms to do homework and have a snack before dinner. I was carried to the head mistresses office. Mommy and my daddies all came along.

    Just outside of her office I was put down and told to stay close. Nobody was holding my hand this time, only Blacky. The nice lady told us to go on in and daddy Z opened the door and sorta pushed me in first. I took a couple of steps in and froze. The head lady, the principal lady, was sitting behind her desk staring at me. That's why I froze, I thought I was in trouble or something. But what had me running across the floor was Morph.

    Morph was here!!!!! I ran to him and jumped at him. He caught me and all I could do was cry happy tears. "Morph you here!!!" I said as I hugged him. I think I took him by surprise because it took him a moment before he started hugging me back. But when he did, It felt so good. He was a good hugger and he was all warm. He even smelt good too. I missed his warmth and his smell.

    Then I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me. "I miss you morph. Grandpa Morph, you stay now?" I asked and he made a weird face. I tilted my head not knowing why the odd face. "I do something wrong? You look weird. You ok? Look I have Blacky. She want hug too." And I brought Blacky up to his face. That got the weird look off his face and he smiled again. But he only pet Blacky, not hug her.

    He was sitting in a chair in front of the desk when I jumped on him. I was sitting on his legs, so I grabbed his arms away from me and made him hug Blacky. He got a weird look on his face again, but that only lasted a moment. He hugged Blacky for real and I hugged him and Blacky. "I miss my grandpa Morph so much. Grandma said you come. And she right. You came and now you stay. You stay and I tell you all about new school. I tell you all about mommy and daddies. And my rooms. And what pranks are. And the food we get to eat here. And you like it here, it fun. And Blacky show you all the stuff she likes. They have a room here with toys. Lots and lots of toys. And Me and Blacky gets to play with them. And they have teachers all over the place that I get to go and see. And they teach me stuff. All new stuff. And, and... I miss you so much." I cry more but Morph hug me and Blacky and I feel better.

============================================

Morpheus's POV

    I arrived just after lunch ended. I was escorted to a room where I was told I would be staying while I was here. Room 220 was just below where the head ass's office was. I guess she wanted to keep a close eye on me. I had already told here when I would be here and that I was staying as long as Tiggger was here. She seemed like she didn't have a problem with it. And that had me curious as to why.

    It was a long trip so I decided to take a small nap before I had to face her again. I put some of my things away before going to the small bedroom that was to be my room for as long as I stayed here. The bed was made and waiting for me. At least the staff were still good here. The standard stuff was here but with one addition. There was a crib in my room. I took a closer look at it and found that it was shorter and could be opened from the inside as well as the outside. Odd, but understandable for some I guess. I would ignore that for now and take my nap.

    After an unrestful nap it was time to see the old hag I came to deal with. And more importantly, Tiggger.

    As I walked to her office I overheard some of the students talking about what happened at dinner the other night. It sounded like the littles all shoved there pacifiers in there dom's mouths for some reason. Was it a prank? Was it setup by one of the teachers here? A teaching exercise of some sort maybe? I have never heard of something like that before?

    As I kept walking I heard others talking about a boy and his daddies. Then I heard that a boy had a mommy and daddies. Not just one mommy and daddy, but meltable daddies. That I haven't heard of before ether. But none of these students seemed upset in anyway. They actually seemed queries about the boy. They all talked about him like they wanted to know him better.

    After that I heard a Little girl talking to her daddy. "Pleeeese daddy. I just want to talk to him. He nice. He let me touch his tail and everything. Him a baby an has no friends. Him needs friends." The little girl pleaded with her Dom. Then her daddy said. "I know little one. I will try to set something up. But no promises. His guards won't let anyone get close to him right now. He's really shy and scared. You heard what happened last Friday. He was terrified of all those Dom's around him. But I will ask for a play date. Maybe we could have lunch together first. See if he would be up to a play date." I kept walking.

    Guards? Baby? And a tail? That couldn't be. Could it? Could all these rumors be about Tiggger? But Tiggger was not a baby. He was way to dominant to act like a baby. It had to be someone else. I kept walking.

    I made it to the gate keeper's desk. She looked at me and I stared at her. "Let me guess. Doctor Morpheus right?" She said with a snide smile. I nodded to her and she let me pass. I took the two steps to the door and opened it. Walking in I found nothing new about the place. All nice and neat as normal. Just her office. Small 2 seater couch. 2 chairs facing the desk. Shelfs along the walls. Her desk with the bane of my existence sitting in her chair behind it.

    Not a word was said as I came in and closed the door. I walked to a chair and took a seat. She was working on something and I was nice enough to not interrupt what she was doing. This gave me time enough to look around and figure out how I was going to tell her I was taking Tiggger and leaving this place. That is the real reason I came here. I was going to rest here for a while, then we were going to leave for good. I already had a house out in the middle of nowhere where Tiggger could runaround all he wanted. And when he was ready I would continue his education at his pace. He would be able to be himself out there all he wanted and nobody would bother him.

    My plans however were tossed out the window when moments later the door opened again. What walked in was a baby that looked like Tiggger. He was holding his teddybear and looked confused as to why he was here at all. Then our eyes met and he came running towards me. He jumped up and I caught him. He hugged me and I was stunned for a moment. I brought my arms around him and hugged him back. I couldn't help but smile down at him.

    But then he said. "I miss you Morph." And that made me really happy. But the next words that came out of his mouth shocked me. "Grandpa Morph, you stay now?" Grandpa? Really? Who gave him that idea? Then he asked if he did something wrong. I was about to say something but he didn't stop there. He showed me Blacky and said that she wanted a hug. I knew it would be a bad idea to hug he's bear. But when I petted her that wasn't good enough for him. He actually shoved her in my face and brought my arms around to hug her. He let go of Blacky and I was hugger her. That was really new. He never let anyone touch Blacky, much less hold her.

    After I started giving Blacky a real hug Tiggger hugged us both. Then he sat on his legs and started rambling about how his grandma said I was coming. That could only have been the witch behind the desk. But I didn't't have time to even look at her. He kept talking about his mommy and daddies. Then he was talking about all the stuff he liked about the school. That's when I realized that all my planes were toast. All crumbled up and tossed out the window. There was no way I could take him away from here now.

    I honestly had no clue how long we were sitting there with him talking. He didn't let anyone talk as he was telling me all that I had missed. He even told me about his mommy and daddies. All I could do was nod most of the time. He was very animated About all that had happened to him so far. His hands were all over the place. When he was pointing out his mommy and daddies to me, they tried to introduce themselves. But TIggger just kept going on and on about everything.

    This whole time I had Blacky in my arms. Except for when I gave him baths, this was the longest time this teddy was not in his grips. And I think his baths were shorter. When someone cleared there throat and said. "It's almost dinner time. And I think someone needs a change first." Tiggger's ears twitched and he stopped talking for a second.

    He nodded and said. "Yes, I need change. And food." Then he held his tummy just as it started to grumble. I heard chuckling from around the room and I looked around. Everyone was smiling at him. They all were looking at him like he was there baby. Even the old bat behind the desk was looking at him and smiling. "Grandpa come for dinner with us?" He asked and looked around at everyone.

    His eyes and everyone else's landed on me. "Yes. Of course. I would love to come to dinner with you." Then I showed him Blacky. "Would you like Blacky back now?"

    He looked right at her for a moment, then shook his head. "She misses you. You hold her and hug her for now. I need get changed first. Then meet you in cafeteria for dinner." Then he petted her and Tyler came and grabbed Tiggger. He waved to me before he was taken out the door.

    "I told you I would keep you updated about everything to do with him. But that report is no longer needed I guess. The only thing he missed was playing a prank on another Little and getting a timeout for it. That's something that him and his family do to each other. It helps keep them on there toes I'm guessing. Nothing elaborate or dangerous as far as I'm aware of. The prank for today was Tyler getting water dropped on him because he wasn't awake when Tiggger woke up. His mommy and daddies all keep a close eye on him. There worried what he might do to another Dom, not a Little. I have also been informed that he is actually trying to look and behave like a baby all the time."

    I was still looking at the teddy in my arms. But with her last sentence, I looked up at her. "That don't sound right to me. Why is he trying to be a baby? And is anyone doing anything about it?" There was something wrong, I knew it.

    "He said that he doesn't want to scare anyone. And that people are not scared of babies. But I think that's only part of it. He also has been looking at younger toys and playing with them. We believe that he slipped a couple of times. And those times he really acted like an infant. Maybe one or two at the oldest. But he's fighting that too. His mommy and daddies told him he could pick out toys and they would get them for him. But that didn't work. But when they told him that Blacky could pick out some too. Well, Blacky has picked out some baby toys to play with. He skips right over all the older toys. They don't interest him at all. From what I can pice together he never had a childhood. And then for years he was alone. He don't know how to act around others yet. But I'm hopping soon he will feel comfortable enough to really open up. For now tho, he's playing a part. He's trying to get others not to be scared of him. He knows he's different and he's trying to fit in. That's one of the reasons why I haven't gotten him his uniforms yet. I don't want him to "Just fit in". He's special. Everyone knows that except for him. When he starts acting like himself and not playing a part, I'll get him his uniforms."

    She also told me about plans to allow him to be his big self in privet. Cabins back up in the woods where he can be himself and not "scare" anyone. A place for him, his mommy, and daddies. I was also told about his Mommy and Daddies. There backgrounds and previous jobs. Also about punching Zake that first day. And his panic attack too. All in all, he had a really full week already.

    After we were done talking I headed straight to the cafeteria to meet up with everyone again. I was running a little late but I should be fine. As I walked in to the cafeteria I was a little surprised at all the Dom's without Littles with them. I was expecting there to be more Littles until I looked at the time. It was later then I thought. Most of the Littles would be getting ready for bed about this time. Or at least with there Dom in there dorms.

    That same little girl and her daddy was here slowly eating. She kept looking over at where Tiggger was with his Doms. She looked like she wanted to go over there but was to shy to try. I walked over to them and asked the daddy his name. He told me his name was Michel. "Well Michel, would you please grab your food and your little girl and come with me." I didn't wait for a replay. I just started walking away from them. I heard him getting there things together and I took a quick glance back to see them fallowing me.

    I walked straight to the table where I was meeting up with Tiggger and his mommy and daddies. As I sat down I offered a seat to Michel. Everyone was ether looking at me or at Michel. "So, Tiggger, I hear that you let some little girl touch your tail. And I heard that same girl wanted to talk to you and maybe be friends with you. Would you like to have a friend you could play with?" All eyes were on me now and I smiled back at Tiggger. I saw the smallest of nods from him. "Come here for a moment and take Blacky back."

    Him and Tyler were sitting on the other side of the table. Not even surprising me at all, Tyler stood Tiggger on the table and he walked over to me. This was something that there wasn't a rule against, but most if not all daddies would never let there Little do. I put my arms out and he did the same. He grabbed Blacky from me and held him to his chest. He looked really shy at the moment so I decided to help a little.

    "Tiggger I would like to introduce you to Michel. His little girl was the one you let touch your tail." Both Michel and his little girl were looking at Tiggger. The both were smiling which was a good thing. "Michel, this Is Tiggger my grandson. He is very shy to new people. But I think if you were to introduce your baby girl to him, they might become friends. And I know this little guy really wants friends."

    That is all it took. Michel introduced Samantha to Tiggger. After that it was hard to get him to quit talking long enough to get him to eat his dinner. They were sitting side by side for the rest of dinner and I trained places with Tyler. Sam was just as much of a talker as Tiggger. All the Doms at the table were watching them in aww. Tyler kept trying to feed Tiggger, but that was hard for him. But when Sam picked up her fork and put it in front of his mouth, he ate it. She was treating him like an equal for the most part. But he was definitely acting younger then her.

    After a couple of minutes Sam started feeding Tiggger his food. As they talked back and forth each one would get a bit. It was really a sight to see. As for us adults, we started talking as well. Nothing serious was talked about, not when little ears could hear. But we learned a lot from the conversation we were hearing going on. The two little ones talked about the toys they liked. About the food they liked and didn't like. What they liked to wear, and all sorts of stuff they probably wouldn't have said to there Doms.

    After they had eaten all there food Sam asked if she could feel Tiggger's ears. She said. "They look so soft. They look like my kitty's ears. And she likes it when I pet behind them. Do you like that too?" I could feel some tension building around the table. But all Tiggger did was lean forward and let her touch them. "They are soft." Then she scratched behind his ear and he laid his head in her lap. The tension left the table but only for a moment. "You like my pet kitty. But you really a baby kitty." She kept petting him and he kept laying there. To everyone's surprise he started purring. None of us have ever heard him doing that.

    All the tension left our table as we watched the two little ones. Tiggger moved his legs up and curled in to a ball. The only thing about him that moved was his tail. And that barely moved. Sam was making him fall asleep right there at the table. His last movement besides his tail stopping was his thumb going in to his mouth. A moment later the purring stopped and we could hear his breathing and little snores coming from him.

    Michel said. "If you ever need a babysitter I would have no problem doing that. I think Sam here would love having him over. Maybe we could setup a play date for them." He looked hopeful and so did Sam.

    "Pleeease? I can take care of the baby. I good with babies. And when he bigger we can play together." She was doing her best with her puppy dog eyes. And all the Doms at the table were putty in her hands. And alI could think was "What are they teaching these Littles here." A play date was setup. But it was now time to take the Littles home and get them ready for bed.

    We got up and Tyler grabbed Tiggger. We were all walking to our rooms when I pointed to mine. The others told me where they were and where the little ones was. We were right next to each other. Just one more thing that was a setup by that manipulative head mistress of this academy. But this one I didn't mind so much.

    I went in to my rooms after beading everyone a good night. I put more of my stuff away before going to bed. I now knew I was going to be here for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...