𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, ʰʷᵃⁿᵍ...

Par NANACTZENS

𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.𝐂𝐎𝐌 ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ.... ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳�... Plus

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
ONE, music stars
TWO, home
THREE, young souls
FOUR, just a hoax
FIVE, absolute hell
SIX, coffee splash
SEVEN, seen and needed
EIGHT, best of friends
NINE, for her
TEN, melting
ELEVEN, you can call me moonie
TWELVE, hate you
THIRTEEN, eight sips
FIFTEEN, sober kiss
SIXTEEN, voicemail
SEVENTEEN, wakey wakey
EIGHTEEN, the promise
NINETEEN, panic attacks
TWENTY, memories
TWENTY ONE, graduation
TWENTY TWO, bathroom mirror
TWENTY THREE, not a fighter
TWENTY FOUR, dont fall in love
TWENTY FIVE, fashion god
TWENTY SIX, home

FOURTEEN, lee junho

855 28 32
Par NANACTZENS

#% HWANG HYUNJIN <3 !!!

i sit at my window sill, more words are flowing from my brain onto the page over and over again. i read the original and sit and go through my own emotions before i write my counter. there's lyrics and my own thoughts and an abundance of other scribbles on my pages, compared to the neat clean words on the other authors pages.

my phone rings on the kitchen counter and i sigh. i know it's probably my manager calling me to tell me about promotions i have tomorrow or something stupid that i definitely do not want to do.

i think about ignoring the call and pretending i'm asleep but i get up anyways, pushing my chair up so i can go over and answer it.

when i look down and don't see my managers name, i'm completely shocked.

"moonie" the name scrolls across my screen and my hands fumble for the phone. i slide across at the last second.

"hello?" i say, i don't know why but i'm out of breath. i am so shocked that she is calling me first. "hello?" its a man's voice on the other line.

i feel sick to my stomach, i know she has a man in new york, or at least someone she is crushing on, i stalked her instagram and saw the entire thing. is he here? in korea? why is he here?

"hi?" why is he calling me? is he going to harass me?

"hi my name is junho!" who is junho and why does he have moonie's phone? did he kidnap her?! is he about to ask for a ransom?! god these media people.

"where is moonie?" i cut the man off just as he's about to speak again, concern obviously laced in my voice. "about that, is that her name?" he asks.

"yes, illiad moon, why do you have her phone?"

he stutters, "o-oh! it's nothing, well, it's something but i'm not dangerous for her. i don't even know this girl, she's passed out on a park bench right now."

my eyebrows stitch together. why is she sleeping on a park bench? so many why's right now.

"she has two empty soju bottles with her and i just wanted to call someone so she doesn't get arrested for public intoxication" he says to me and i nod. he's a good person at least. but why was she drinking?! what happened?

"i just called the last person she had called, i figured it was my best bet to get ahold of someone important to her" he continues on and i nod.

"thank you, so much. what park is she at?" i ask him, shifting my weight from the heels of my feet to the balls.

"it's kind of a private park, with a whole row of private houses across from it, i don't know if you can get here, i don't even know how she got here. its gwang-jil park" he says and i shake my head.

"i'll be there in literally 5 minutes, please don't leave her" i rush to grab my jacket and slip
my shoes on my feet.

my finger presses the red hang up button and i turn to leave.

i exit the front of my house and run down the steps, down the driveway, across the street and into the park. i walk and i walk for a good 3 minutes before i see a park bench.

i run up, moonie is laying there, passed out and the guy stands there awkwardly. he stares out at the pond.

"hey" i run up. he turns to look at me. "oh hi, lee junho" he smiles at me, he has to be in his mid 40s.

"nice to meet you," i bow to him before i look down at moonie, "i'm sorry about her, she's been having a rough few days and..." i trail off.

i don't know what to say to be completely honest.

"is this your wife?" he asks me, handing me her phone. my eyes go wide. "no," i say, "not that."

"your girlfriend?" junho continues to ask me questions and i laugh awkwardly. "not that either."

"your sister?" he asks sheepishly and i shake my head again. "then what is she? why are you so important to this girl?" he asks me and i shrug.

"i was really important to her at one time, we're best friends" i say and his head nods. "you love her dont you?" junho asks and i just look over at him.

"i don't know" i say and he shakes his head, softly laughing. "you know? i said the same thing about my wife, we were in this situation once, 20 years old, i came to get her. professed my love a few weeks later and we've been married for almost 22 years now" he says and i smile at his story.

"no guy would just come out in the night to get a girl" he squints and i nod. "thank you, very much for finding her and calling about her, she's having a rough time."

he nods. we converse for another minute before he starts to walk in the opposite direction, i see an older woman down there and i realize it's probably his wife. she waves to me and i wave back before i crouch down beside the bench.

moonie is all bundled up, her head rested against the cool metal of the bench. a small puddle of drool comes from her mouth. its the cutest thing i have ever seen.

"moonie" i say putting my hand on her, shaking her awake.

her eyes open and she immediately smiles when she sees me before her eyes close again. "hi jinnie" she says. "moonie, we gotta go home" i say lifting her up. she groans.

"i can't go home, my mom will yell at me" she slurs every single one of her words and i shake my head. "you drank a lot moonie" i say and she nods her head.

"i know, i don't feel anything right now" she says before giggling, "not a single thing."

i think. i can't take her back to her home. her mom would kill her. she's going to have to come back to mine. i don't care if she kills me in the morning, it's the best thing for her.

"okay, let's go" i toss her one arm around me, picking her body weight up with mine. she barely weighs anything anymore.

she lost a lot of weight when she moved to the united states. she's beautiful with or without the weight, it's just weird feeling her body and not getting that extra warm cushion.

she walks with me, babbling and saying things that i can't really understand. she talks and talks and before i know it the two of us are at my front door.

"jinnie your house is so nice, im so glad you moved so close!" she says happily and i shake my head at her words.

"thank you moonie, i love my house" i say and she nods. we shut the door behind us. i hold her up as she slips her shoes off and hangs her coat up in the closet beside the door.

"you're gonna sleep in my bed tonight okay?" i ask and she nods. "i bet your bed is comfy" moonie slurs and i nod.

"it is quite comfy."

we make it up the stairs together, my hand is gripping her waist. her one hand is rested on my shoulder, the other on the wall.

the two of us walk down the hallway to my room and when we get inside it she turns around, taking all of it in.

"it's beautiful" she says as she looks at all my decorations. she stumbles as she walks around the room, looking at the picture frames on the walls.

they're all of us or us and the boys.

"wow, im in all of these" moonie says to me and i nod. "i know."

she's looking at one of us from the beginning of our last year of high school. she's hugging me and i'm hugging her, our cheeks are pressed together and we're smiling a great big smile.

"you're in love with me" she says to me and i'm taken aback by her words. "what?" i ask laughing and she nods.

"it's okay, i know, i can tell" moonie says and i'm shocked by her words. "you can tell? you know?" i ask and she nods.

"well not really but i've kind of picked it up a little bit. i wish you loved me when i was in love with you" her body turns towards me and her arms fall onto both of my shoulders.

her eyes are looking up at me and god if she wasn't drinking i would bring her to my bed. the way she looks at me, especially in this moment, is something i want for the rest of my life.

she leans her head on my chest and i hope she can't hear how fast my heart is beating.

"i loved you so much" she says, i hear a sniffle and i know she's crying. "i know" i whisper, running my fingers through her hair.

her head shakes. "you don't really know, it was so painful. for years i went through the pain of suppressing my feelings because i wanted to keep our friendship alive forever," she says, "and it didn't even stay forever."

she starts to cry harder and my eyes swell up with tears. "moonie it would have been my honor to fall in love with you."

"you never loved me that way."

i shake my head. "that's not true."

"yes it is, no one ever truly loves me" she sighs, walking over to my bed. i know she's still absolutely wasted because she falls sideways immediately.

"what is this, right now then?" i get down on my knees on the side of my bed. she's staring at me, her tears falling down her face.

"you love me?" she asks and i nod. "i love you more than i have ever loved anyone illiad moon, more than i will love anyone for the rest of my life."

her dark eyes sparkle.

"even more than ara?" moonie asks me and i nod, tears falling down my chin. i chuckle softly.

"i never loved ara. moonie, i will spend the rest of my days pining for you, i love you, truly. you're the kindest, sweetest, nicest person i have ever known" i tell her and she nods.

"i think i still love you" she whispers and tears come again. she's bawling. "i love jaemin and i love you and i hate that i do because you both hurt my feelings so much" she wipes her nose with her sleeve.

i can't believe i'm being put in the same sentence as na jaemin especially with how he ruined her in the media but i understand. if the roles were reversed i don't even think i would forgive myself now.

i wouldn't let myself talk to me.

i know i hurt her and i know i hurt her bad. i would do anything to change that.

my hand reaches out and i wipe off her tears. "moonie, i can't say i'm sorry enough but i'm so sorry for what i said, i should've never said it and it was just angry talk" i tell her and she nods.

"i know, i forgive you, not fully but enough to where i know i still love you" she says and i nod at her.

we just stare at each other for a second. tears streaming down my face, tears streaming down hers too.

the next thing i know she is leaning over and kissing me. her lips are on mine. her lips are on mine. for the first time since we were 16, her lips are on mine.

i kiss back. i know i shouldn't but i kiss back. i kiss her. she kisses deeper.

i kiss deeper.

even with ara i have never had a kiss with such passion and such tension. i feel every part of my body tingle.

she grabs the collar of my shirt and turns on her back. im on top of her. her hands are going all up my body, my hands are keeping me propped up on either side of her. her fingers entangle with my hair.

i feel her go for the waist band of my pants and i stop. i can't let her do this.

"moonie" i say in between our kisses. i pull away but she kisses me again. "moonie" i grab her shoulders and she stares at me.

"moonie, you are drunk, i shouldn't, we can't be doing this" i say to her and her eyes sadden. "you're not attracted to me" she says and i shake my head.

"god, don't think that, i think you're gorgeous but you're drunk and you can't give full consent and i don't want you regretting this when you wake up, i'd rather stop here, this shouldn't have happened" i say and she nods, for a second her soberness comes through.

"if i was sober?" she asks and i smile.

"if you were sober right now, you would already have your clothes off, bent over the side of the bed" i say and a small smile cracks on her face.

she doesn't say anything but she turns over. "i'm tired now" she says to me and i chuckle.

"okay, goodnight moonie."

"goodnight jinnie."

i look at her sleeping self for a second before i get up off my bed and leave the room. my feet take me to the guest bedroom where i can sleep for the night.

i take everything out of my pockets, noticing her phone is there.

i call her mother and tell her that moonie had just fallen asleep at my house and that she'll be back in the morning.

she says she loves that we're talking again and i agree.

its the best thing that has happened to me in the past year.

when i go back to plug her phone in next to her, i glance down. i bend down to her height and just stare at her for a second.

the way her lip pouts when she sleeps is the most precious thing i've ever seen. her freckles are adorable and i want to kiss every single one. even the slight drool coming out of her mouth is cute.

everything about her is cute.

i reach over and tuck her hair behind her ear before smiling to myself yet again.

"i could take care of you for the rest of my life if you would let me" i whisper.

i love her.

i love her so much.

i wish i wish upon everything i have that we will be happy.

i will do as much apologizing as i have to.

i will give up everything.

i love her.

i need her.

AUTHORSNOTE.zip
um yeah so where's my giving the
people what they want and need
award. don't we just love them.
they're so pussy slay. also they're
steamy, don't we love kinda sexy
scenes. don't worry, this book will
have one or two smut scenes so get
prepared for that. between whoooo
is the question though. moonie and
hyunjin? moonie and yeonjun?
moonie and jaemin? who knowsssss
anyways i hope you lovelies enjoyed
this chapter, they're so precious and
love them. vote and comment for
more of themmmm!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

124K 3.7K 40
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚!? 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆! 𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕?... #2...
26.2K 1.3K 28
𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑? 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 -𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 ֶָ֢
132K 4.5K 35
•Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...
76.5K 2.1K 68
- 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐. ©️𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧__