𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

Door Yelenassubject

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ "ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who woul... Meer

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
ᴛᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ
ɢʀɪᴇꜰ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ
ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
ᴡᴀʀ
ᴇɢᴏ
ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ
ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴊᴏʏʀɪᴅᴇ
ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪʀ

83 5 10
Door Yelenassubject

𝟏𝟒𝟒 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

"Hey wake up" I hear a voice say as it's shaking me. I soon open my eyes to see Pieck inches close to my face. "Breakfast" she says as she walks away. I soon join them at the table.

"I won't be able to hangout with you guys today" said Pieck with a frown. "It's ok ill tell Yelena" I say with a small smile. "My mom is getting stuff so I have to help her. I also think half of the reason is because she doesn't want me to hang out with Yelena." Pieck whispers the last sentence I nod as I finished my breakfast. Soon after I packed my stuff and said my goodbyes.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked "See you tomorrow" Peick said. I exit her house and walk to mine. The walk back to my home starts to juggle my memory, replaying what happened with Pieck and me the past days.

I eventually reach to my home and walk in it. To my surprise it was already unlocked and my parents were still there.

"Hey good morning" Mom says As she walks by me.

"Good morning mom" I say walking out of my room.

"How was it" she asks with a smile.

"it was good" I say as I'm now in front of her.

"Good" is all she said.

"I'm going to hang out with my friends today ill be back late" I say she just nods and walks off. Truly my parents didn't care. I could go out every day of the week and they wouldn't notice my existence.

I went outside and walked to Yelena's house, I knocked twice like yesterday waiting for someone to answer the door. By the amount of times I've knocked her door I'm surprised her father hasn't gotten pissed. Soon after I hear footsteps and see the doorknob move.

"Hey good-morning" Yelena says with a smile.

"Good morning, can we hang out?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah just wait a second" she says As she walks back inside of her house. A few minutes passed and she comes out once again.

"Now i had to put on my shoe's" she said as she walked out and closed the door. We didn't know where we were going we just walked.

"What happened to Pieck?" Yelena asked as we were walking.

"She had to help her mom do stuff so she won't be able to hang out with us." I answer her question she frowns at the sound of that.

"Well, what are we doing?" I asked trying to brighten up the mood.

"I found this restaurant near by... would you like to go?" she asks grabbing my hand and taking me with her. Her hands were soft warm and bigger than mines.

We walk through a area filled with cafes and other restaurants. Soon she stops and shows me a restaurant I haven't seen before.

"It was recently opened and I really wanted to go, would you like to eat here?" She asked as she looked at me for a response.

"I would love to" I respond before we walked in I noticed our hands were still touching. She soon noticed and let go as she opened the door for me. I smile and I walk in soon after she follows me to a seat that I pick.

"This place looks nice" I say looking around my surroundings to see new ornaments around the whole area.

"I agree" she says looking around. We both look at the menu and it seem this place was a normal restaurant just that it opened recently.

"Hey my name is Mike I'll be the waiter for you. What would you guys like?" Mike asked as he had a piece of paper and a pen. I look at the menu once again before I say what I wanted.

"I would like chicken with fries" I say as he starts to write down what I said soon to take Yelena's order.

"What would you like young sir?" He asked looking at Yelena. I stayed silent since Yelena gave me a weird look.

"I would like the classic chicken wings" she says. He writes that down he soon looks at us
"What would the drink be?" he asked.

"I will take a water" We both said in union.

"Ok the food will be up soon" He said as he walked away.

"Why did you stop me from correcting him?" I asked confused she just smiled.

"Let him believe, let's see if this works to our favor." She said with a small smirk on her face. I wasn't sure what she was planning or what she was thinking but i didn't think too much of it.

Shortly after the waiter came back with our waters and placed it on the table. He walked off and we just looked at each other before saying anything.

"So can you tell me about the argument you had with your dad?" She asked as she took a sip of the water. I hesitated remembering how it all played out.

"I was going to wait for Pieck to tell both of you but it's been difficult. Basically after we talked I went into my house and before I could say anything my Dad came from nowhere talking about it. He then threatened me telling me that he'll send me back to Eldia." I say drinking my water to keep my cool.

Yelena puts her hand on top of my fist and caresses the side of it with her thumb. "Well I can't necessarily say that it was in the heat of the
moment because I don't know. but I can say that he's not here right now. I shouldn't have brought that up." She apologized as she tried to not make matters worse.

"No its fine really I'm just mad about his responses least to say" I assure her trying to comfort her. She just smiles and removes her hand from mine as soon as the waiter came by.

"Here you guys go" he said placing the plates with the food we ordered.

"since you guys are new here and you two kiddos wanted to have a cute date, I decided to pay for you guys" He said with a soft smile on his face. I smiled back and so did Yelena.

"Thank you so much sir we'll be coming back" Yelena said with a small smile. He just nodded and walked off to answer the other customers. So this is what she meant when she said play it off.

"Look at that seems we got lucky" I say soon after I burst into laughter. Not so long after Yelena does too as we both replayed the situation on our heads.

"Definitely payed off" Yelena said calming her laughter. We both stop laughing and began to eat.

"These wings are good" Yelena says As she dips them in sauce.

"These fries are also good along with the chicken" I say as I take a bite of both.

"Let me try" Yelena says. I put some on her plate and a few pieces of fried chicken. She gives me a few chicken wings in return as she taste the food.

"Fries need a little salt and the chicken is good" Yelena says.

"Well the chicken wings taste normal but it's was worth it for the price we payed." I say as I begin eating the chicken. Yelena burst into laughter soon after.

We both laughed and eat our food. Some people would tend to look at us due to our laughs being too loud. We both eventually finish and walk out. Waving at the waiter who payed for our food once again.

"Where do we go now?" Yelena asked looking at me. It took me a while but then I remembered this nice garden near by.

"Follow me" I say grabbing her hand and running to the garden. We slow down as we get closer to the place.

"Where are we going?" Yelena asked confused as she looked at her unfamiliar surroundings.

"A garden" I say as We walk up to the garden. From the looks of it the garden got bigger and there was more plants were planted.

"It got bigger from last time" I say looking at Yelena. I look at Yelena to see a amazed look on her face she looked at the plants as if she's never seen such thing.

"This place is beautiful" she says walking towards the roses. I walk behind her as I look at the other flowers.

"It's been so long I thought you forgot at one point." Said Jane as she walked up to hug me. Jane was a old lady that worked on her garden for years. After training I would tend to go over to Jane's place to see her garden. We became buddy's as I came to visit more often. Even if I'm not a big fan of plants they were gorgeous to admire and Jane understood that.

"Yeah it has, I'm glad I came it's gotten bigger" I respond as I looked at the newer flowers.

"Sure has. And you brought a new friend?" Jane said as she pointed at Yelena. I smiled at the confused and worry look Yelena had.

"Yes that's my friend Yelena" I introduced her to Jane as Yelena waved at her and walked towards us.

"Oh my she has such beautiful features" Jane said as she saw Yelena closer.

"Oh..thanks" Yelena said as she scratched her neck.

"Yelena this is Jane the owner of the garden" I say introducing her to Jane. Yelena face turns into a excited one.

"Your garden is so gorgeous I'm so glad Y/n took me here you did an amazing job" She complimented Jane as she handshakes Jane's hand. Jane just laughs at her complements.

"You are so sweet, I'm going to let you guys look around there's tons of new ones you might like." She said as she let go of Yelena's hand. Jane smiled and walked off into her house.

Yelena was so excited to see the whole garden so we both decided to start of with the closest plants. "Look at that one it's so pretty and purple" She said as she points to a dark purple flower, she likes plants how cute.

"That one is new" I say as I admire it. to be fair I don't know the names of the flowers since I don't have interest in looking. We continue to walk for some more Yelena would tend to call me so she can show me more of the plants that caught her interest.

As we finally looked at all the plants I remembered the spot. "YELENA COME WITH ME NOW" I shout as I run off to the spot. Yelena chases me

"Wait up" she says confused to what I was going to show her. I got to the top of the hill and waited for Yelena.

"You couldn't wait for me was it that urgent?" She said as she got up to the mountain. As soon as she looked at the view she was speechless.

"I know beautiful isn't it?" I say as I look at the view. I could see all the plants the Jane planted on this mountain you could also see plants that were in shapes like hearts with the flowers.

"Wow" Is all Yelena says As she sat next to me.

"I miss this view." I say as I look at the flowers.

"I'm glad I got to see this view" She says as she also looks at the plants. We soon see Jane walk outside and look around. She spot us and walks back into her house. Yelena put her head on my shoulder giving me flashbacks of the time we last spent.

"Not so long ago we were in the park sitting in a small mountain as we looked at the others Play. All we talked about was our future I miss those days." She says with a small smile.

"But now you look at it and we're still friends our future ideas hasn't changed either." I say touching her hair.

"I guess you're right" She says As she hugs me.

We both look at that plants as the sunset as it goes down.

"We should go" I say looking at her she lifts her head and nods. How much I wanted this moment to last longer I thought. We both got up and down the mountain. We began to walk towards the entrance of the garden.

"Bye Jane see you soon" I say as Yelena and I start waving.

"Bye guys stay safe" she says As she waves back.

"She's so sweet" Yelena tells me as we both walk
out.

We both walk to our houses at the time we got there it was already night.

"Good night I had a great time with you" Yelena said as she stood a few feet away from her house.

"Good night I had a great time too. see you Yelena" I say. We both hug each other and walk into our houses.

I get home to be greeted by no one I sigh and walk into my room grabbing clothes. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I finished taking a shower and walk into my room. As soon as I got to my bed I was knocked out.

©Yelenassubject

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.7K 60 16
A story about 2 childhood bestfriends who have finally decided to become lovers instead of the friends they have been this whole time. Y/n = Your na...
15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
1.6K 44 6
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 ͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🍶 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧...
4.6K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...