Falling In Love [Sanzu X Read...

Galing kay xccie_

What does love mean to a hopeless romantic? Meet Y/n, a pastry company owner, and also a hopeless romantic wh... Higit pa

Introduction
Prologue: Arrival of the new Neighbors
Chapter 1: So Close Yet So Far
Chapter 3: Questions of a Curious Mind
Chapter 4: The Secret of a Silent Voice
Chapter 5: Friends or Something more
Chapter 6: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 7: What is it?
Chapter 8: Blurred Intentions
Chapter 9: The Other Universe
Chapter 10: The Accused

Chapter 2: The Neighbor's a Celebrity

133 5 1
Galing kay xccie_

Senju had texted Y/n the exact location and time of the dinner once Takeomi had finalized the reservation, which was very quickly done because they're treated as VIPs. 

From the text that Y/n received, it would seem like Souta was invited as well since the Akashis had given them four seats. 

"Should I come as your friend or secretary?" Souta asked. 

"I would like you to enjoy as you are, so come as my friend" She replied as she made final touches to herself.

Y/n then turned to face him and proceeded to tidy him up by adjusting his top a bit. "Do you want to attend this dinner?" She asked, worried that he felt forced to come with her. 

"As long as there's food, then I'm surely going," He said chuckling. "Anyway, I did a little research about their family and-"

"Souta," She cut him off. "They're my neighbors, just neighbors. I don't need their backgrounds checked." She chuckled. 

"But, just in case," He reasoned. "So you'll know what to say or not to say, and to avoid offending them,"

"Now you're just making me nervous," Y/n frowned at him. "I'm sure they're not that bad... right?"

"Well," Souta handed her his tablet on an open file, mainly on Senju's information page. "Have a look for yourself,"

Y/n hesitated to take the device or even look at it, she didn't want to pry into others' lives unless it was necessary for work.

But she does want to impress her new neighbors, Senju is a really nice girl, and Y/n would hate it if she got upset with her.

With much contemplation, she finally took the device and read the digitalized file. "Akashi Senju... uhuh... Kawaragi...? Hmm" She mumbled as she continued to read.

She continued to scroll down. "Previously affiliated with... Toman?" Y/n tilted her head. "What corporation is that?" She didn't wait for Souta's reply and just continued to read. "Holy- She's a celebrity?!"

"Ah- yes, she and her other brother, Haruchiyo, I believe are a bit of a celebrity," Souta explained. "While their older brother, Takeomi, manages them,"

She froze and hid half of her face using the tablet. "We dropped by unannounced! What if they thought I was some creepy stalker fan?!"

Souta sweatdropped. "Y/n please calm down,"

"And! Takeomi said something about him going to the bakery to get cheesecake and there I am handing it to them that same time!" Y/n groaned.

"That's purely coincidental-" He was cut off by Y/n's cries.

"SOUTAAA!" She wailed. "I'll die of embarrassment! I have to clear that mishap!"

"If you explained that scenario without them asking, it'll only make you look suspicious even more," He reminded with a tone of boredom, then he saw her face and flinched. "Oh no, don't-"

She continued to wail and overthink it while Souta tried his best to calm her down.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the Akashi household. Senju paused while fixing her hair to look out the window. "Huh, does this neighborhood have hyenas?" She asked herself after hearing an 'animal' cry, she then shrugged it off and continued to fix her hair.

"Hey," A knock on Senju's doorframe made her look, it was Haru.

"You need help preparing?" Senju asked as she faced the mirror again.

"No, I'm bored," He sat on her bed and just watched her fix her hair.

Senju hummed. "Hey, did you hear that hyena earlier?" Senju changed the subject.

"A hyena? How can a hyena be here?" Haruchiyo scoffed with a mix of laughs. "This is a city, Sen, a hyena will either get immediately dealt with or it would get hit and die,"

"You're so vulgar," Senju frowned.

Haru raised a brow. "It's called, being realistic,"

Takeomi then knocked on the door frame as well. "We'll leave in five minutes, be sure to meet me downstairs on time," He looked at Haruchiyo.

The younger male scoffed. "I'm never late-!" He defended but Takeomi was already gone.

"You're always late Haru," Senju chuckled. "I'm actually surprised you're dressed properly this early,"

Haruchiyo stayed silent and just eyed his little sister a doubtful look.

Senju grinned. "Are you perhaps... nervous?!" She teased. "Is it Y/n?! Oh, or maybe it's her friend Souta? I mean whatever floats your boat, I guess,"

The male just stared at her with an uninterested expression. "I literally have no idea who you're talking about,"

Senju paused. "Oh, right, you haven't seen them. But they're our neighbors, the person who handed the pastries,"

"Ah them... I guess? I mean, they're strangers," He paused. "You know I always get nervous around new people,"

Senju just sheepishly chuckled seeing how Haru just didn't get what she meant. "Yep, it's kinda ironic. You're a celebrity but you hate attention,"

"Being documented is fine, but when people push themselves to get close to you..." He sighed. "The attention is really draining,"

Haruchiyo continued. "Viewers always have this high and fragile expectation, that even the slightest wrong move, all the attention will be focused on you,"

Senju's gaze softened at him, she knew exactly why he was like this. There's no doubt that Haruchiyo is a handsome man, and he's bound to get many fan girls.

There was an accident way back then when a fan girl decided to touch him in places a stranger shouldn't while being in a crowd.

Of course, Haruchiyo reacted and pushed the girl away without thinking it through. And people misinterpreted it as Haru being rude to a fan who just wanted a photo.

It caused a huge mess, it took about two months to clear up and for the rumors to die down.

Senju stood and sat beside him. "Haru-nii, you are more than that past, we all know what really happened," She smiled. "And don't you worry, I'll kick their asses if they dare say anything!"

Haruchiyo chuckled and pinched her nose since if he ruffled her hair she'd surely kill him. "Don't be silly, you don't have to do that" He paused. "A pretty lady like you should act more feminine, I mean don't get me wrong, it's good that you're good at ass-kicking, but-"

"Yes, yes," Senju chuckled. "I have an image I must protect, it comes with the territory of being popular" She quoted with a jokingly-dignified tone.

They both laughed then they heard Takeomi calling both of them downstairs. The younger siblings raced to make it down making Takeomi scold them.

"So are the L/ns gonna ride with us?" Senju excitedly asked.

"No, they're gonna be driven by one of our drivers, we'll be there earlier than them," The oldest explained. "Come on,"

They all exited their home to enter their car, Haru got curious as to why Senju was too excited about meeting the L/n's again.

"What's the deal with them anyway?" Haruchiyo asked. "You're being too excited, and that's saying something because you're always excited about something,"

"You'll see!" She beamed. The male just rolled his eyes. "Oh Don't give me that expression," She retorted.

.

.

.

The Akashi family was immediately assisted to their private dining room, and while waiting Haruchiyo excused himself to go to the restroom.

"Are you that nervous that you have to take a shit?" Takeomi joked.

Takeomi and Senju had been pestering him with teases ever since they left the house and he just had about enough of it.

"Shut up," Haruchiyo rolled his eyes before looking at Senju. "Hey, Sen, your eyeliner's a bit messed up,"

Takeomi paled, Haruchiyo just wore a condescending smirk as he exited.

"What?!" Senju freaked out. "Takeomi! fix it!"

"Hah?! why me?" Takeomi leaned back. "Go to the restroom and fix it yourself,"

"I can't go out like this! If someone sees me with a messed up wing-liner... I'll-" Senju began her drama.

Haruchiyo knew exactly what he did, he was bored. And what better way to entertain himself than to make his older brother suffer from Senju's meltdown?

He decided to walk around the property for a bit before heading back, he was sure it'd take a few minutes for Takeomi to calm Senju down.

Haru headed to the garden of the restaurant, he remembered that this garden was used for outdoor events and such.

As he was enjoying the quietness, he felt as if someone was watching him from the dark parts of the place.

Feeling the uneasiness, he decided to go back inside calmly, but even when he was inside he still could feel a cold gaze lingering on his neck.

Despite every turn he did, he could feel someone tracking his every step. He was starting to breathe heavily.

He kept trying to glance behind him, causing him to almost bump into someone. "Oh, sorry about that," The tall stranger with broad shoulders apologized.

"Ah no, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Haruchiyo chuckled masking his nervousness.

The stranger smiled and bowed at him, and when they walked past him, he felt a hand grab him by the wrist and pull him into a random room.

"Ah, Sorry for grabbing you, it's just you look freaked out and I noticed someone tailing you," A gentle voice spoke. "Hey, are you okay?"

Haruchiyo's bright blue eyes met with E/c ones, now where had he seen those eyes before?

"I can't stay, whoever that creep was, saw me getting dragged here, I don't want any scandal-" He tried to reason but she calmed him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Souta's body blocked that stalker's view," She assured.

"Souta?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me," She chuckled. "I'm L/n Y/n, and my friend who you saw outside is Aoki Souta," She introduced.

He perked as he heard the familiar names. "Uhuh, why did you help me?" Haruchiyo raised a brow at the girl.

"Cause I know a thing or two about what it feels to be followed by prying eyes," She shrugged.

Then a knock interrupted them, and Souta peered in. "They left," He informed. "Let's get going, it's impolite to be late,"

She nodded at Souta before facing Haru. "Will you be okay on your own? or do you want Souta to assist you to your table?"

"No, that won't be necessary, my table's not that far. Thanks though." He answered nudging his head to the VIP section.

"Oh, that's also our way, let's walk together?" She waited for his answer.

He sighed seeing how hopeful she looked. "Sure,"

Haruchiyo wondered if she knew who he was since she wasn't asking any questions as to why he was being stalked.

He glanced at her from time to time, to which Y/n responded with a smile when she noticed him looking.

Now, this was new to him, a girl who wasn't clinging to him with a camera flashing in his face, no question asked and just respected his space.

Meanwhile, in Y/n's mind: Holy shit, he's angelic!? How can someone look so beautiful? Good going Y/n! You just became a savior of pretty man-! Hohoho! How chivalrous of me~!

They reached their room in no time, Souta opened the door for Y/n. She was about to say goodbye to the male before Takeomi had spoken.

"I see you've already met each other," Takeomi smiled.

Y/n stared at Takeomi with a dumbfounded look and the male chuckled.

"That's my younger brother, Akashi Haruchiyo," He re-introduced.

She tried hard to stop her shocked expression from showing. "Oh," Y/n faced him and gave him a short bow. "Nice to finally meet you, Akashi-san,"

"Did you two walk together?" Senju wore a cheeky smile.

"Yes we've met just on the way here," She confirmed. "What's with that face Senju?" Y/n raised a brow.

"He socialized with you?" Senju asked surprised. "Like he talked to someone he barely knows?!"

Y/n glanced at Haruchiyo, she was sure he wouldn't want to bring up what happened earlier.

"Ah... no, I asked him for directions, Souta and I kinda got lost while walking back from the restroom," She lied.

"I see," They nodded in understanding. "Come and sit, we've got loads to talk about~!" Senju beamed.

= - = - =

A/N: Alrighty, our main characters finally meet! 

Is this too fast-paced?

Oh well, see you in the next chapter!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

198K 10.6K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
12.5K 550 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
70.8K 1.9K 41
Y/n was a normal business worker and she can't believe in one day her life well ruined since her mother met this guy, sanzu Haruchiyo the guy who ver...
2.3M 108K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...