The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

1.6K 47 13
By simp_0102

DONT BE A GHOST READER 💜

Mexico

"I'm not going to let you play with my remote control car." Lew said and pouted because apparently I'm stealing Roscoe away from him.

"Lew stop you just jealous because Roscoe likes me more." I said as Lew playfully glared at me I and turn to look down at roscoe who was on my lap,he snuggled further into me as scratched him behind his ears.

"Stop lying to yourself Ally we all know roscoe loves more," he said and crouched down to roscoe,"Come here roscoe come here boy." He said but roscoe stayed still on my lap and Lew pouted.

"Told youuu." I said laughing at Lew's face he truly looked heartbroken. "Don't worry Lew you still have my mum." I said and wiggled my eyebrows at him, "How is that going by the way?"

"We've been going well for the first eight months and uhm I don't know if I should tell you this she showed me your brothers grave." He said and looked at me unsure I paused for a second then I realized my mum is truly moving on and I'm happy for her. I looked up at Lew and smiled.

"You met him." I said my voice cracked as I realized we are learning to live without him even though it's hard but it's what he wanted. Actually I don't know what he wanted I haven't opened up his letter to me. I promised myself I'll do it in Abu Dhabi after the race.

"Ally-" I cut him off before he could go into a panic, "Thank you Lew,don't break her heart I don't think she'll be able to handle it."

"I promise I won't not her or yours." He said and I pushed off Roscoe gently and hugged Lew.

"Can I play with your remote control car now?" I said and laughed into Lew's chest.

"No." He said chuckling.

"I'll tell my mummy."

"Fine."

~~~~

"Carlos golfing is not my thing," I said sighing at Carlos who was trying to convince me to come with him and Charles.

"Please chica Mick can come to." He said and I looked at him puzzled.

"It's not you or Charles golf just bores me it's just walking around and hitting balls in holes." I paused and looked at Carlos and started smiling.

"Please don't-"

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" I said doubling over in laughter hitting Carlos repeatedly on the back.

"Ok,ok,ok it's ok Alana." He said looking at me worried because I was wheezing at this point.

"I'm totally fine." I said and sighed,"I'll come with Mick but bring Isa I miss her." I said and wiped my tears from laughing so hard.

"I worry about you sometimes."

"It's just the anxiety and ADHD I swear."

"There's meds for that."

"I don't take it during race week slows me down."

"Your anxiety Alana that's not good."

"I keep my anxiety pills on me in case of emergency just not the adderal." I said and smiled softly at his concern.

~~~~

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE TEAMING UP AGAINST ME!" I exclaimed to Seb and mouse while we played uno.

"We can't let you win for the second time." Seb said and patted my shoulder while Mick tried to look at my cards but I hit his head.

"Ow there's no need to be violent Ally." Mick said as he rubbed the spot on his head where I hit.

"Wow people really don't want to see you win." I said wiped a fake tear off my face,"And cmon mouse it was not that hard." I said as I picked up my four cards because mouse and Seb traded cards.

Mouse then proceeded to block Sebs chance and I burst out laughing because Seb looked so shocked and betrayed.

"Mick we were suppose to be against Ally how can you do this to me?" And mick just looked at him innocently and said,"I'm sorry I just really want to win."

"Yeah and you not going to," I said and slammed a plus four on the table, "BAM! You guys really thought you'd get me." I said and put down my cards turned upside down and patted both of their heads and they just sulked.

"I don't wanna play anymore." Mick said as he finished picking his cards up.

"This is what dishonesty and betrayal gets you." Seb said as he put down his card.

The game continued and not so shockingly I won,again. Seb then gave up on everything claiming I was cheating and Mick was still trying to figure out how I won.

~~~~

"Give me Danny Ric merch now." I whined to Daniel as I tugged on his arm repeatedly.

"No." He said patted my head and walked off and I ran after him.

"Why not you have Toto free merch." I said and glared at him and kicked his ankle.

"Yeah but that's Toto." Let me tell you if looks could kill Danny would be dead right now.

"I'M SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR FAVORITE YOU LIAR!" I exclaimed to him and the passerby's just judged us,what a bunch of A-holes.

"I'll give you a coupon- " he said and looked down at me and saw that I was still glaring at him, "And skittles."

"Ok thanks Danny." I said and hugged him as I turned around to walk to the Mercedes garage.

"YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE ME A WHIPLASH LIKE THAT."

"I CAN AND JUST DID!" I scram back at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

Third persons POV

"I'm going to miss her." He thought and looked down at the ground and smiled sadly.

~~~~

IT LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO !

AND THROUGH GOES SEBASTIAN VETTEL !

AND RICCIARDO MAKES A MOVE TO OVERTAKE PEREZ !
That mclaren has really got pace today.
RICCIARDO MAKES THE MOVE SUCCESSFULLY!

Basset has been having a comfortable race.

She must be happy she's catching up to Verstappen in the championship.

ALANA BASSET WINS THE 2022 MEXICO GRAND PRIX !

~~~~

"Daniel I'm not doing a shoey that's disgusting." I said and gave Daniel a deadpan look.

"Please this could be my last podium ever in F1" he said and gave this soft look. I couldn't not fold.

"This is definitely my last podium in Formula one." Seb said while we all sat in the cool down room

"Fine but I still cannot believe you are using that against me." I said and rolled my eyes and threw my cap at him. Lewis and Nico who?

"You love me."

"I do."

~~~~

"So Alana how do you feel with today's win?" The interviewer asked.

"It's not even about the win to me today it's about who was on the podium with me today, my dream as a kid in F2 was to share a podium with Daniel and Seb I didn't even have to win I just wanted to share it with them..." I paused because my throat got clogged up and my eyes started watering, "And uhm with Danny leaving Mclaren and Seb retiring I thought it was not going to happen..." I carried on and stopped again and wiped the tear that fell on my cheek, " And today happened and I don't think any podium can be better than this one even if I win the Abu Dhabi one hopefully. This podium was just a dream that I didn't think would happen but it did and I'll always hold it close to my heart." I finished and sniffed and thanked the interviewer and walked away.

~~~~

"So how was the shoey?" Charles asked as he put an arm around my shoulders as he walked me to my car.

"Shut up Leclerc." I said as I gulped down my water trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Ok,ok I'm sorry." He laughed and leant down on me,I could feel his breath in my neck.Stop it Alana pull yourself together.

"You coming to my place? We can watch house of the dragon and order food." I suggested to him I was going to do it either ways alone. I just love Matt Smith and it's the fact he's a fan and is going to be at the Abu Dhabi GP. (I BLOODY WISH)

"What are we ordering?" He said as he took my car keys out of my back pocket of my pants and walked I the drivers side of my car. He can with Carlos in the morning,I have no idea where Carlos was but here's Charles so I just went with it.

"What about Carlos?" I asked I didn't want to leave Carlos here wondering around looking for his boy.

"He's going out with Isa." He said and shrugged and opened his door.

"And your stuff and also a gentleman would open the car door for a lady." I said and got in.

"My stuff is with my personal trainer and also you are not a lady that needs a man opening your car door for you." He said pointedly and I agreed I needed a man opening my legs for me. I'm joking...

"Also did you just come to me for ride?" I said and looked at him in shock.

"Yes but I also saw your interview I wanted to make sure that you were ok." He said and looked at me with soft eyes.

"Thank you." I said and lent my head against the window.

~~~~

"I have a question Alana." Charles said as he put on one of my oversized hoodies that sat on him as a normal one for him. It was weird he never used my full name.

"Yes go on." I said as I brushed my hair out as I avoided looking at his abdomen.

"What's going on with you and this Mason Mount." He said and got into my bed and opened my laptop.

"He likes me I like him but I'm having trouble trusting him I've always had trust issues when it comes to guys." I said and stopped brushing my hair as I put in my password when he gestured for me to unlock.

"So you going to date him?"

"If-if I can trust him by the time he asks me." I said but my thoughts were 'if you can tell me you love me and you don't want me to date him then no' but that's not going to happen because he loves Charlotte and I was never his first choice.

"Oh."

"Anyways house of the dragon and the Uber eats will come later,room service will deliver it to my room." I said and put my brush on the bed side table and switched on Showmax.

"Alana?"

"Hmm?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He said and put a hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him and I put my hands in his hair playing with it as the episode started.

Charles POV

One day maybe in this universe or the next in the future we will be meant to be.

I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK OH MY DAYS ITS HORRIBLE anyways yeah that's the best I could give I also wanted to show her relationships with some of the drivers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 1.1K 26
Ivory Reyes is the stepsister of Lewis Hamilton,7 time F1 world champion But what happens after she has an affair with his biggest rival on the grid...
30K 640 21
"I don't wanna see him, I can't. I'd never be able to look in his eyes again, because all I would think about is how it was all my fault." Celine Val...
54.2K 790 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...
unconditional By

Fanfiction

973K 14.2K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...