The Queen And Prince Of Lies

By cloverleaf777

Celest was a girl who loves only herself. That is until a certain baby was dropped at her doorstep. Now she h... More

Me Me Me!
Doorstep Baby
Baby And Kitty
He's Leaving?
Running Away
Raising A Little Brother
Gambling
Dinner Together
Dealing With Bullies
Called Into School
Home Schooled
Hopes Peak
First Day
Back At Home
My Classmates
Home Alone
Sneaking Into School
Befriending Kirigiri
Lunch Time
Tragedy At Hopes Peak
Hide And Seek
First Motive
The Motel
Running Through The Streets
Meeting A Lier
Taking Care Of Him
The Rebal Camp
Radio Tower
Meeting Mokoto
Informing Kyoko
Taking Monica Down
Future Fondations Entrance
Running Away
Future Fondation
Visiting Her Grave
Growing Up
Letter From Hopes Peak
Trouble In Hopes Peak
The Locker
A Killing Game?
Becoming A Lier
Death And Despair
Gontas Sacrifice
Everyone Hates Me
Kaitos Kindness
Making A Plan
Kaitos Death?
Who's In The Exiel?
Tsumugis Breakdown
Escaping Together
The Future

Do you Know This Kid?

292 8 1
By cloverleaf777

Komarus pov

We walked through the streets, now with kokichi by our side. He sure is a strange kid. Not even in his teens yet and he's already a pathological lier! I wonder what happened him.

"hey kokichi"

"hmm" he looked up at me.

"where did you get that megaphone anyway?" there's no way a kid like him could of just stumbled apon one.

"oh this" he pointed to the megaphone "Well I stole it from a future Fondation member after a killed them!"

"what!"

"that was just a lie!" he giggled to himself "man komaru you're so easy to fool"

"y-yeah. It's almost s-sad really" toko muttered. She was still looking uncomfortably at kokichi. Ok that's it. I'm settling this now!

"hey toko" I whispered to her "I noticed your giving kokichi weird looks. Do you know him or something?"

"w-well not him n-no" she whispered back "b-but I know one of his relatives"

"hey what you guys talking about?" kokichi said cheerfully.

"uhh nothing sweetie" I said quickly "go keep a look out for us would you?"

"okie doki" he saluted me playfully.

I turned back to toko "really? Who was it?"

"c-celestia Ludinburg" she muttered "she was a-also a natural l-lier. Probably w-where the kid g-got it from"

"what a terrible influence" I folded my arms disapprovingly "so why don't you just tell him that?"

"cause he p-probably doesn't k-know that she's d-dead" she said grimly.

"oh" I looked over at the boy sadly. He was skipping around without a care in the world "poor boy" I turned to toko with determined eyes "toko we have to take good care of him ok!"

"w-whatever" she muttered.

I turned back to him with a smile. Kokichi you may be a difficult kid but I will make sure you get out of this alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
61K 2.1K 10
This my first story so it probably won't be that good, but bare with me! When Izuku Midoriya was told but his idol All Might that he couldn't be a he...
273K 325 1
Hope Series #1 (Completed) Amidala Celeste Chua wants to work as a fashion designer. If there were only two words to describe her, they would be kind...
10.1K 340 40
This is a Steve saga/ rainbow quest story. If Your a favremysabre fan this story is perfect for you. I want all the elements of good stories here lik...