HER LIFE (✓✓)

By shylpeter8

The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She de... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 3

6.3K 269 31
By shylpeter8

Downstairs workers looked at each other curiously wondering the reason of them being summoned early morning by the Matriarch of Raizada family which never happened before. Though their wait was over as Nani arrived to clear their curiosity.

" Did any of you saw Khushi bitiya today morning"question Nani looking at them while they nodded their heads denying

"Mohan didn't bitiya ask you to take her anywhere today"question Nani directing her question on Raizada driver.

"No madam she hasn't approached me yet "denied Mohan

"Suresh! you were the one guarding the gate ,when did my wife went out? questioned Arnab

"Sir I haven't seen madam going out"responded Suresh fear evident in his voice.

"What the! what do you mean you haven't seen her going out?do you mean she passed without your knowledge "growled Arnab

"Calm down CHOTE ,this is not the time of getting mad at anyone" said Nani trying to calm the anger of her grandson after seeing the gateman shivering under his gaze.

"What do you mean Nani, how can he say Khushi passed the gate without his knowledge ,then what am I paying him for?if any one can go and come in without his knowledge?" he was seething in anger but he was intrupted by ringing of his phone, he wanted to cut the call but seeing the name of the caller he received for he understood it's something serious.

When he heard what the caller asked him, his breath hitch , the phone fall on the ground and he fall down with a thud breaking down in tears for he was unable to hold himself. Seeing his condition everyone run towards him enquiring what was the call all about.

All: CHOTE! Arnab bitwa! Bhai! Arnabji!

CHOTE! what's the problem,whose call was it" questioned a worried Nani holding him.

"Nani, Mr Roy.......Khushi.." stammered Arnab breaking down unable to form words. Everyone was astonished seeing him in that condition they couldn't grasp what he heard that made him break down.

"What happen to Khushi bitiya and why did Mr Roy called you? " ask Nani unable to see her grandson condition which she saw fourteen years ago.

"Mr Roy called to ask me why I never told him of my divorce but when I denied his statement he told me he saw it himself and infact it was already approved by the judge and the papers had already been send to me. But Nani I haven't signed any divorce paper ,I remember recently I just signed Khushi's document which she told me she was taking loan from me but when I refused she threatened me and I had to give in"explained Arnab being sure he checked all the papers without putting his signature.

Nani sigh and sat down with a thud she understood everything, concluding they were divorce paper. She pitied her grandson for she didn't understood what pushed Khushi to take such a step, she looked at a grand daughter and grandson thinking she failed her beloved daughter for she was unable in protecting both her children.After controlling her emotions she decided to reach at the root of that.

Nani:CHOTE! go to your room freshen up and search  maybe you'l get the papers there,Akash bitwa go search in study room , Payal bitiya call your family members here and others go to your room and freshen up for in 30min I want all of you assembled here. Hp just prepare light dishes for lunch.

Mami: Hello! Phati seri has said bye bye to us

The other one who was shaken with the events was Anjali because in her mission to make Khushi feel her pain she subjected her brother to Lifetime suffering,seeing him break down has impacted her badly and she greatly regretted her doings.

Suddenly all mansion was disturbed with Akash shout who was calling Nani. Everyone ran down to see what is the reason of his shout and they saw him holding two envelopes.

" Akash bitwa why are you shouting" glared Nani for due to how stressed she is the shout triggered her anger making her snap at him.

Akash couldn't help but stammer seeing the anger of his Dadi,composing himself he showed her the two envelopes he found. Nani took them sitting on the chair and prepare herself to face what's inside though the one who was anxious was Arnab. But they weren't prepared for what they saw a divorce paper and a letter on top of it.

To Gupta's and Raizada's

I know none of you would realised my absence that's until you want your work done. But am sorry your servant Khushi is nolonger there to do your chore. The past weeks was an eye opener to me ,but I blame no one rather  myself, for even when I knew Gupta's only saw me as a means to survive I still thought them as my family even though they never seize to remind me the favour they did by adopting me.

For Raizada's they remembered me when they want their work done apart from that I was non-existence. I lived for both of you but from the moment Arnab and Shyam stepped in myself I only received hatred due to their ego or Anjali being the reason but I can no longer see myself living that life anymore.

With the arrival of Sheetal my life become worse even a maid life is better than mine. From being taken for granted it reached to a point my husband brought another woman in between us and my in -laws didn't disappoint me rather they kept comparing my husband with his ex girlfriend son even Infront of me. But Arnabji I want to ask you what was my mistake for doing the DNA test when both of you gave me the reason??I thought at least if not your family you'l understand my insecurity for am also a human being, rather you mocked me not only Infront of your family but even your ex.

You never stood for me when your Mami use degrading names for me ,for you never saw past Anjali for if she is happy am safe.

Atleast your Mami is better she used to show her dislike towards me she never pretended to like me like your Nani.

Hope you stay safe and so is your family, let your Nani marry you to her Sheetal bitiya and give Mami and Anjali the type of the daughter -in-law they always wanted. ANJALI YOU WON BUT KNOW THERE WILL BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I AT THE END. I was born Khushi and so will I love upto that name.

Your burden
   Khushi.

After the letter was finished reading ,some were remorseful,some had tears in their eyes while others looked down ashamed. They realized the suffering they subjected on that innocent soul whom they took for granted. Even Gupta's women who had just arrived when the letter was being read, couldn't stop shedding tears of how they treated her and they cursed themselves of the ill-treatment they subjected to  her.

Arnab realized the damage he caused due to his ego and ignorance but it was already too late. Everyone thought was intrupted by Nani voice who questioned Arnav

Nani: CHOTE what is this all about DNA test

Arnab: Hmm! Nani last week I got an envelope with Khushi's name, when I opened I found mine and Aarav DNA conducted. I was really mad at Khushi for I thought she didn't trust me and I lash at her, but even when she kept running behind me seeking my forgiveness I never relent due to my ego and now have lost her.

Nani: What have we done?we kept comparing you and Aarav Infront of her without thinking of her emotions ,we didn't realize the pain we were inflicting on her, by the way Sheetal where is Aarav?

That's when others realised the absence of Aarav from morning. They looked at Sheetal for the response

Sheetal:  Nani, Khushi took him with her.

Anjali: What do you mean Sheetalji ? wasn't Aarav your son?

Sheetal: No Di, I never said Aarav was my biological son since he wasn't. Rather i adopted him and since Khushi wanted his custody I couldn't denie especially when Aarav himself wanted Khushi as her mother" she explain shrugging........

1

406 words
Your author
     shylpeter8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...
222K 14.8K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
248K 11.3K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...
301K 18.4K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...