UNIVERSITY LIFE/ENHYPEN AU

By sunoolovesme

HONG UNIVERSITY the school for elite and talented. A prestigious school that excels in both sports and academ... More

INTRODUCTIONS
WEEK OF WELCOME
LET'S GO
ONE NIGHT ONLY
RUM&COKE AND MOUTHWASH
PARTY POOPER
CAUGHT
STILL CUTE
AFTER MATH
AFTER MATH PT 2
CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
LATE NITE
VOLUNTEER
AWK
COMPLICATED
SMOOTH
BRUNCH
COLD
LOCATION
GREEN
GROUND RULES
CLEAN UP
MOVIE
HOMECOMING GAME
SHOTGUN
FEEL A WAY
DESIGNATED DRIVER
WYD
FWB (SMUT)
HOMECOMING
SITUATIONSHIPS
COME HERE
DINNER
SLOW
ARRANGEMENTS
WISH
TEXTS
PRINCE CHARMING
STAY (BONUS)
TRUST
TEST
PANIC
OFF THE HOOK
EXPECTATIONS
BE MINE PT 1
BE MINE PT 2
JEALOUS
UNEXPECTED
HUSH
WHY
GENTLE (BONUS)
LOOSE ENDS
DISTANCE
TAKEN
LOVE AND LUST
LOVE AND WAR
GAME ON
DO OVER
HURT
PHYSICAL
ELEVATOR MUSIC

7 MINUTES

678 27 1
By sunoolovesme

CHAPTER 3
JAYXHANNI

HANNI'S POV

It was a long day for the first day of school but Hanni was loving her experience. Her class just ended and her dorm room was very close to her last class of the day. She quickly swung by the dinning hall and picked up a sandwich before going home.

-HANNI'S DORM-

She enters her room and saw her roommate Minji. She was on her iPad listening to a recorded lecture. They both already got closer from meeting each other during their orientation.

"Hey, how was your first day?" Hanni greeted her with a smile. She put her bag down on her desk.

Minji looked up from her iPad and got up to greet her. "It wasn't bad at all, already have homework. Ugh." She goes to their mini fridge to get both of them a drink.

"I didn't realize how tired I got until I sat down." Hanni said as she sat down on her bed.

"Well you better recharge because we're going to a party." Minji replied as she hands her an energy drink.

"A party?" Hanni looks at the energy drink before grabbing it. "Didn't you say you just had homework?" She smiled and raised an eyebrow.

Minji opened her drink and walked over to her closet and started to pick out her clothes. "Yeaaaaa and what about it?" She said laughing.

Hanni sighted and laid down as she watched her roommate pick out an outfit. "That's cute, you should wear that one." She pointed out.

"You like it so much why don't you wear it?" Minji said tossing her the diesel top.

"Ughhhh, it is cute...." She caught the top and examined it. "Fiiine I'll go." She quickly got up and opened the energy drink and took a sip.

"You're so funny, you don't have a choice." Minji replied sarcastically joking with her.

The two got ready, put their makeup on and dressed appropriately for their first frat party. They took Minji's white G-wagon to the party. As they got there the house was provided with valet. She pulls up to the bring of the Mansion. They both get out and Minji hands her keys to the valet guy.

In front you see both Han and Changbin greeting/hyping people up with beers already in hand. It was already packed and you can hear music from the outside booming.

Hanni links her arms with Minji as they smiled at each other as they walk in.

"Whoaaa, this is incredible." Hanni said in awe. Everyone was already a visibly having fun. All the lights were neon and fit the ambiance.

They both go inside and mingle with everyone.

JAY'S POV

*text*
Jake: Bruh wya. Everyone is here.
Jay: I'm otw

Jay puts his phone in his pocket and puts on his favorite cologne before exiting his room. He goes down stairs only to see his parents with his fiancé's parents about to go out to dinner.

"Jay, do you want to join us for dinner?" His mom said as soon as she saw him.

"No, I have a party to go to tonight." Jay responded giving all of them a polite smile.

"Oh, then do you mind bringing Sullyoon with you? It was her first day today you might as well get acquainted." His mom continued.

Jay seemed disappointed that his mom would bring that up. He didn't feel like babysitting all night.  "I-I don't know if-" he started.

"Actually that would be perfect! She hasn't been around much so please do take her with you." Sullyoon's mom agreed with his mom.

Jay being visibly annoyed, just rolled his eyes and said okay to be respectful. His mom looked satisfied since he couldn't back out of it.

"God I need to move out" he said under his breath.

He grabs his keys and drove to the Yeon Residence. He gets out of the car to open the door for her. He sees Sullyoon coming out of the mansion and get in his car.

"Hey, what's up." Jay started. She just gets in without a word. "Oooookay." He said closing the car door and got in the drivers seat.

The ride to the frat house was quiet and a little awkward as she was visibly annoyed. Sullyoon looked really pretty Jay thought but both of their personalities clash.

"Let's just try to have a good night. You don't have to stick to me the whole night." He broke the silence while focusing on the road.

"I'm literally forced to go to a party when I have better things to do." She said with an agitated tone.

"Hey, not my idea. I wanted to get fucked up tonight." He said giving up and shrugged.

Sullyoon just rolls her eyes and kept quiet the whole ride.

They get to the party mansion and they both got out of the car. Jay hands his keys to valet and Sullyoon just walks in the mansion by herself.

"Sully- actually whatever." Jay hesitated first but just gave up. He walks in and greets the hosts up front. He daps up Chan and Hyunjin.

"Bro I thought you wouldn't show!" Jake and Heesung greet Jay by the door.

"Yeah you're actually late for once." Heeseung added.

"What? Did I miss anything?" Jay question the two.

"Nah but you're 3 shots already behind." Jake said holding a bottle of Hennessy ready to scroll him.

Jay grabs the bottle and takes a swig. He winces as it goes down. "damn that never gets easier." He said wiping his lips with his finger.

"Cmon let's go to the pool area." Jake puts both of his arm around both Jay and Heeseung 's shoulder. As they made it to the pool.

The music filled the whole place, you can barely hear each other. Drinks were served everywhere. There were people in the pool playing drinking games and a lot of dancing.

"OKAY LETS PLAY A LITTLE GAME! ANYONE SINGLE COME PLAY" Someone shouted.

"Yoo let's play!" Jake tells as he pulled both heeseung and Jay with him.

HANNI'S POV

Minji and her were sitting at the pit where the bon fire was as soon as someone yelled about a game. Everyone started to gather where they were. She just looks at Minji. "I guess we're playing." She laughs

Jake hauls both of his friends at the pit and sat down.

Hanni just looks at them sit down and thought "what a good looking group of guys."

Took everyone to settle down. And the guy who's suggested the game stood in the middle and chugged a bottle of cooler down til it's empty.

"The game is 7 minutes in heaven. I will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have seven minutes to do whatever you want. If y'all don't wanna play leave the circle" He explained the game.

Minji and Hanni looked at each other and giggled. "I'm literally single as fuck, why not." Minji said.

The bottle spins and pointed a couple people. Some people left and came back and some took more than 7 minutes if you know what I mean. Drinks were getting passed around and everyone was having a good time. The next turn the bottle lands on Jay. His boys hype him up hitting him in the arm and shaking him. Everyone in the circle just laughs. It was time to spin for his counterpart and lo and behold it lands on Hanni.

Hanni's eyes widen and pointed at herself. She stands up and helps Jay out of his seat. She looks up at him and just laughs. "Our turn I guess."

They both walk into the house into one of the many empty rooms. Jay feels a little awkward as they weren't really drunk to have enough to have courage for this. He closes the door behind him as the both stand there.

"Seven minutes right?" Hanni broke the silence looking at the time on her phone.

Jay looked down at her. "Ah, yeah." He said scratching the back of his head. He is too sober for this, he thought to himself. "Look, we don't have to do anything its j-" he started but got cut off.

"Bro, it's just a game right?" Hanni cuts him off and laughs. She proceeds to put her arms around his neck.

"Yeah." Jay said in almost a whisper. He put his hands on her waist hesitantly. The gap closes between them and both their lips touch.

First the were pecks and then became deeper. They were basically having a make out session.

Hanni pulls away first and starts to chuckle. Jay looks so confused.

"Why do you seem so nervous." Hanni said.

"Haha sorry, I haven't kissed a pretty girl in a while." He said flirting with her to lighten the mood.

She let out another laugh blushing a little bit. "Wow, now you're flirting with me?" He replied.

"Yeah so maybe I can do this again." He takes her cheek and kissed her again.

Hanni holds onto his shirt and kisses him back. He was a good kisser she thought. All you can hear is the sounds they were making with their lips and the muffled music outside.

They both pull away again slowly. Hanni bites her lower lip and broke the silence. "It's been 7 minutes." She whispers to him.

She was inches away from his face. "Already?" He said disappointed still wanting sneak another kiss.

"That's the game." She said pulling away from him.

Jay snaps back into reality as she open the door. The music enter the empty bedroom.

They both walk out of the room in the direction of the bonfire. Minji Stands up as she hears her favorite song.

"HANNI!! This is my song! Let's go dance." Minji said pulling her away to the dance floor.

"Oh okay! " she said making eye contact as she was pulled away by Minji.

-JAY'S POV-

He looks at Hanni as she was dragged away. What an interesting expirience he thought. She was really cute.

"Daaanggg I didn't expect you to come back." Jake started snapping him back to reality.

"Yeah bro, the game said 7 minutes." He said joking with him.

"No one really follows that." Jake replied.

"Where's Heeseung?" Jay noticed their other friend was gone.

"I don't know, he got up saying he needed to go to the restroom and that bitch never came back." Jake shrugged.

"I need a drink of two, let's go find Sunghoon." Jay took out his phone and started texting him.

END OF CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR'S NOTES

DANG I SUCK.
HAHAHAHHAHA WHY DID I GET UNCOMFY
Thank you so much for readingggggg❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 127K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
75.1K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
27K 1.5K 44
SUNOO X ENHYPEN " If you can't be an alpha then act like a beta. " My father yelled That is what I was told. Will I have to carry that 'Moto' even w...
12.6K 261 33
❛ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘡𝘴 𝘒 𝘀𝘰𝘦π˜₯ 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘱 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘭𝘦, 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘺 𝘡𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘡 ❜ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—π—ˆ οΏ½...