Alpha's Baby | astera22

By astera22

My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at tha... More

Alpha's Baby
Disclaimer
Read Before Story!
Chapter 1 - Young and Stupid
Chapter 2 - I'm So Sorry
Chapter 3 - Long Time, No See
Chapter 4 - Welcome Home
Chapter 5 - Losing Control
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - I Declare War
Chapter 8 - Meet Your Uncle
Chapter 9 - Mixed Emotions
Chapter 10 - Jelaousy
Chapter 11 - Keeping Secrets
Chapter 12 - Truth?
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Remember Me
Chapter 16 - A Mess
Chapter 17 - Threat
Chapter 18 - Capture
Chapter 19 - Mission: Freedom
Chapter 20 - Opening Up
Chapter 21 - Reunited
Chapter 22 - Home, Sweet Home
A/N - Problems viewing chapters
Chapter 23 - Prepare for Battle
Chapter 24 - We Love You
Chapter 25 - Let the Game Begin
Chapter 26 - Hidden Truth
Chapter 27 - Victory or Loss?
Chapter 28 - I've Always Loved you
Chapter 29 - Always and Forever
Chapter 30 - Commitments
A/N - THANK YOU
Some Updates
Epilogue

Chapter 15 - Consiquences for my Stupidity

161K 4.6K 835
By astera22

Somebody walks in and by the smell I know it's Thomas.

"I have your results and I can start doing something about Tyler- Sorry, did I interrupt anything?" He asks, making my suspicions correct.

I look away from Josh's eyes. I don't want to see the pain in them. I already know what he's feeling because I'm feeling it with him. If only I could just reject him... The pain would be terrible but would eventually go away.

"No, I was just leaving to see my daughter." I say, standing up and walking out of the room before anybody stops me. And nobody does.

I follow my senses to locate where Darcy may be. This brings me to the downstairs living room. I notice the dimness in it because the curtains are now shut even though it's only late afternoon. I get suspicious right away as I turn the light switch on.

"Surprise!" Everybody shouts, making me jump.

Most people from the pack are here. Somehow they managed to squish into the huge living room, connected with the dining. I spot Lewis and Tyler there too. I'm sure Bethany is sitting somewhere, bored too.

Emily walks up to me. "This is your welcome back celebration." She says, happily.

"Welcome back?" I ask, confused.

"Welcome back... From the world of unconsciousness." She says, making it up on the spot. Then Darcy hugs my legs, coming out of nowhere.

"Surprise, mummy!" She cheers, holding a plate of cookies in one hand.

I feel guilt building up in me. All these people did this for me, for what I'm supposed to be their Alpha, co-leader of their pack. I can't leave and let them all down... Unless... Yes. It would be the right thing to do. I need to reject Josh so that he gets a new mate and then they'll have a Luna.

"Everybody, please listen." I start speaking. There's some shuffling but people start getting silent. I take a deep breath. This is it.

"First of all I'm thankfull for you caring so much about me and organising this... But I need to announce that I'll be le-" I'm cut off my some arms behind my waist and a kiss on my mark which makes the butterflies in my tummy wild.

"That Lexie will be learning how to adapt to this pack, the members and arrangements. Isn't that right, honey?" He finishes the sentence for me which i not at all what I was going to say. His arms are closely wrapped around me and I can feel his breath by my ear.

It takes me a few quick moments to react. "Actually, no." I state.

Everyone is now watching me, still smiling and Darcy is still near me. They're waiting for my response.

"No, because what I wanted to say is that I'll be leaving this evening." I finish. There's a few murmurs and frowns, confusion. Josh lets go of me.

"And I won't be coming back. I'm sorry." I say to all of them. I pick Darcy up and start walking up the stairs and into my room quickly, now locking it behind.

I sit Darcy on the bed and begin to pack everything into a bag.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"I'm packing. We're leaving, Darcy." I tell her.

"Why? I like it here. I like daddy."

I freeze. After a few seconds, I slowly turn to face her. "Daddy?" I ask. She nods her head eagerly.

"Who is your dad, Darcy?" I ask her.

"Joshy." She answers.

"He told you that?" I ask her. She looks down, shaking her head.

"No. He said he loves me and wants you to wake up so I can be happy." She tells me.

I walk up to her, crouching. "The Alpha is not your daddy, Darc. He's just an uncle."

"Like Lew?" She asks.

I nod my head. "Just like Lew."

She sighs. "Okay." I kiss her on the forehead and get back to packing.

"Is Lew coming?" She asks.

This makes me sad. Lewis won't come. He'll stay with his mate... I won't have him anymore. I bite my lip to stop a tear from spilling.

"Probably not." I answer her, trying not to break down and she doesn't ask anymore questions.

I finish off packing quickly as we were her for only a few days and I'm about to walk up to Lewis' room but there's a knock on the my own door. I open it, sure it will be Joshua but it's actually Lewis.

"Hey." He says.

I just give him a small smile. "I would understand if you didn't come with me and Darcy. You have Emily and you need to be with her."

"Emily isn't my mate. I just thought she was." Lewis tells me, now walking into the room and shutting the door.

"She isn't?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I'm so sorry about that..." I say, really feeling bad for him.

He shakes his head, holding onto my arms. "Lets just go home."

I nod my head to him, then reach out a hand for Darcy to take. I notice my best friend's bags on the corridor floor, ready to be taken. As we walk down stairs, I see a few people. There's Emily and a few 3rd and 4th in command. There's also Cassie, the Omega I comforted at training and Bethany. Also Thomas and Rebecca, Josh's parents. At the right back is a vulnerable looking Tyler. Lewis leads Darcy to my car.

I right away run into Tyler's arms. "I'm guessing you're not coming..." I trail off, surprisingly not crying yet.

"No... I belong here. But I'll come see you and my niece as often as I can." He says, hugging me tighter and tighter as he speaks.

When he lets go, Emily walks up to me, hugging me. "Think about what you're doing. Talk to him, you can get her kicked out the pack." She whispers, really quietly.

"It wouldn't change the fact he still has feelings for her, they were mates." I reply to her.

"But not they're not and you two are." She answers. I break the hug, now looking at her and shaking my head lightly with a painfull look.

Cassie now walks up to me. "You were right. I found my true mate, the one I was meant for. I'm mean everything to him and he makes that clear. My wolf doesn't even consider my other mate anymore... It's like he's completely out of our lives and he has no effect on us but disgust. Thank you, I will never forget what you did for me."

"I'm so happy for you, I really am." I tell her, hugging her.

Next Rebecca comes and hugs me for about a second.

"I respect the choice you're making after finding out the truth but you don't need me telling you how the mate bond works, Lexie. This isn't good for any of you, you could die." She tells me.

"I can't live like this." I tell her, looking at Bethany quickly which seems to not be smirking for once at my suffering.

Rebecca touches my shoulder. "What about Darcy? She is his daughter too. Does she not get a dad?"

A tear escapes my eye. "He's not here now to worry about her or me so I don't think he actually cares." I reply. I mouthe an 'I'm sorry' to all of them and walk out the door, immediately getting in my seat. I look at the pack house one last time before pressing onto the gas pedal, causing the car to jolt forwards. I keep up the pace, driving twice the allowed speed on the road running through the forest.

"Do you want me to drive?" Asks Lewis suddenly.

"Are you implying my driving is bad?" I ask him, in a bit of a humorous voice. I put my sunglasses on and my scarf over my head to make a stylish look.

"Not at all... Just dangerous." He tells me.

I don't reply to that but do slow down a bit, remembering Darcy is on board. Thinking of her, I look in my mirror and notice her sleeping. I smile at that.

I glue my eyes to the road. We're on Joshua's territory and still will be for a few minutes so there could easily be an accident if a wolf jumped onto the road.

I hear a howl to my left suddenly and I recognise it. I deliverately don't look that way but from the corner of my eye see a dark wolf. I try to calm myself as he runs along with the car.

Stop the car, he mindlinks me. I close my eyes, pressing my lips together as I speed the car up instead. I find it hard not to cry but I somehow manage. Just when I think I've lost him, he jumps out onto the road, now human form.

My foot immediately lands onto the breaks as I stop the car. It's was a rough stop. I look around at Darcy, she's still sleeping. What a heavy sleeper...

"Are you okay?!" I ask Lewis. He's holding onto his seat for dear life as he nods without looking at me.

"Great." I say, getting out the car. I slam the door shut behind me, harder than usual to exaggerate my anger.

I swing my sunglasses off, tossing them to the side as I walk steadily and in a fast pace towards the idiot.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shout, pushing his chest. As I do, he grabs my hands, holding them there and he kisses me. Even though I missed this so much, I find the courage in me to slide my hand out and slap him.

He looks at me, unaffected. "Are you trying to get us killed?! And what the fuck gives you a right to kiss me?!" I shout, in an astonished tone.

"I will get to the bottom of this. This isn't the last time you see or kiss me. Also I want to see my daughter." He says.

"I'll send you a picture over facebook." I snap, sarcastically, making my way back to the car.

"I won't give up on us. You're my everything..." He mumbles the last part and I don't know whether I heard correctly.

I get in the car and drive as fast as I can, not caring whether I hit him or not. He dodges though.

I take my phone out of my purse, concentrating on the road at the same time.

"Hello?" Asks a dominant tone.

"Hello, Alpha Philip. This is Lexie Spencer. I am calling for you to grant me permission of passing by on the outskirts of your territory." I say.

"Miss Spencer... Of course. You have my permission. Just passing through?" He double checks.

"Just passing through." I confirm. "Thank you, Alpha. You have my word we won't be long or cause any trouble." I add, hanging up as I drive into Williams territory.

~~~~~

I drop my keys on the drawers in the corridor with one hand, struggling to hold the sleeping girl in the other. I go to her room, laying her down and tucking her into bed. I kiss her forehead softly.

"I'm sorry, baby. This is how it's going to have to be for now. Just us and Lewis. No dad." I whisper and then walk out, closing the door softly behind me.

"Do you want me to cook us any-" Starts Lewis but doesn't get to finish his sentence as I fall to the ground at the pain in my lower stomach. He immediately helps me up.

Oh no...

"Lexie, what happened?!" He asks, panicking.

I sit on the floor, staring at the floor panels. This can't be happening... Again. It's like deja vu from a few years ago. Why was I so stupid?! Why?! I was supposed to stay, make the pack strong, get back on Josh for treating me badly when I said I couldn't stay and what do I do? Let my wolf and heat take over.

It's all consiquences from my stupidity. It's all for being stupid, helpless and not powerful enough to resist him.

I break down, not like I have for the past few days. I break down for real. For my parents, for the attack, for not being with my brother, for being a bad friend to the guy I've known all my life and for Bethany and Josh.

And now for this new baby growing inside me.

*Unedited
Very long chapter! Did you like it?! Comment and follow pleassseee. So... Her life is pretty messed up at the moment but who knows what will happen now. Who's team are you on?! Ship names would be cool! I want to see who you guys want Lexie to be with.
Love you!
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.9K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
114K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
8.2K 679 53
This is not happening. I just can't go back there. That was the worst part of my life that I want to forget. This is not happening. I kept thinking t...
1K 111 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...