ICE SKATES // ADAM BANKS

By E-EPRSN-

š•¬š–‰š–†š–’ š•­š–†š–“š–š–˜ š– š•±š–Šš–’!š•½š–Šš–†š–‰š–Šš–— | in which two kids grow to love a sport called ice hockey and slo... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

356 4 4
By E-EPRSN-

i wake up to the sound of door knocking and lift up my head lazily, i get up and rub my eyes groggily only to see make up on my hand.

turning to the mirror i realise i didn't change last night so my hair, make up and dress were still on, along with my heels, i let out a groan as i open the door only to get swept off my feet by portman.

he sped into my room full of energy as he had me slung on his shoulder, i however just didn't protest, i was practically falling asleep on him again, dean then pulls down my dress slightly and holds it down so no one can see up my dress - very respectful - as he was yelling at the girls to wake up.

they also had everything on still, dean grabs my waist and looks at me only to see i was practically falling asleep, furrowing his eyebrows he throws me on the bed before racing out.

i get under my covers, about to fall asleep again only to hear an air horn go off loudly, i let out a small whine, grabbing my pillow and throwing it at the boy, easily getting a headshot but that didn't help at all.

he races over to me and begins jumping on my bed, my eyes were closed and i was hugging my blanket sleepily, except now i was wide awake, not from the air horn or jumping but from dean landing on my leg.

i let out a loud yell, sitting up as i shove the boy off me, he apologises in between fits of laughter before viciously shaking julie who was just moving like a rag doll.

"cmon guys! wake up! we have to get ready" dean frowns, groaning slightly as he drops julie.

"for what exactly?" i ask the boy, getting up as i walk towards the bathroom.

"our game against iceland"

"shit!" the girls yell in sync, racing to the bathroom, my eyes widen and i rush inside locking the door.

"i'm showering first!" i yell, hearing them whine and protest, i for one did not want to go against iceland.

"alright! are we ready for warmups?" bombay asks, walking into the locker room with his hair gelled back, strutting to the centre of the room in a suit.

"he's stylin'"

"mr coach!"

"nice jacket, did you get two new pairs of pants with that?" averman teases causing the team to erupt in laughter.

"good night last night, coach?" fulton sarcastically smiles.

"yeah it was fun"

"what'd ya do?" dean butts in, also shooting coach a fake innocent smile.

"oh y'know.. i just watched some tv, got to bed early after the party"

"but not without a little dessert after leaving the venue, right?"

"a little ice cream maybe?" fulton finishes, the two boys walking away from coach only for averman to replace their spot.

"nice hair cut, loose a bet?" he smiles, walking out of the locker room whilst pestering me with questions.

"live from los angeles, welcome to the junior goodwill games, tonight's matchup team usa faces off against the team iceland... tonight we have with us y/n l/n, one of the star players for team usa!"

i playfully roll my eyes, smiling, as averman looks over at me, i hold out my hand and he gives it a small shake before i wave at the imaginary camera.

"thanks for having me, les"

"pleasure, y/n.. what is it gonna take to beat these feisty icelanders tonight?"

"i think it'll take a lot of team work and lots of handy work from our one and only lester averman.." i begin, the boy playfully brushing me off.

"shucks y/n, you shouldn't have" averman smiles before the whistle blows, "okay, cut it!"

'hi everybody! welcome to todays game, this is a very important match up, team usa against iceland in what could be a preview of the championship game, iceland coached by wolf 'the dentist' stansson, he'll be taking on gordon bombay'

i skate onto the ice and the whistle blows, jesse and the icelander face off, dean barges into the opposite team player only for him to fall flat on his back, the whistle blows.

"you ran at him unprovoked" the ref states, dean looking at the man dumbfounded only to push the ref down, "calm down son, you're out the game"

"give me a break!" dean scoffs, i let out a yell of protest along with the other teammates and crowd.

"you're throwing him out? you cant do that! it's three seconds into the game!" gordon screams, dean looks back at the ice before hitting the boards with his fist.

after he left everyone went back to their positions and the game played on, iceland had the puck and slid towards the goal with ease, scoring a point.

"wake up defense! i cant do this all by myself!" goldberg yells, hitting himself on the head.

"hey goldberg! if that puck was a cheeseburger you'd stop it, haha!" a kid in the crowd laughs.

i notice charlie get shoved to the floor whilst i was free on the ice, the puck slides to my direction and i didn't even hesitate to take it into my possession.

i skate towards the goal and begin to do my f/i-shot only to see two iceland players coming my way, i hit the puck towards the goal then crouch down and force the iceland player off their feet.

he flew over onto his back as the buzzer blares but the other iceland player smashed his knee into my throat and my body hit the ice, i take off my helmet as i gasp for air, hand on my throat.

"cmon get up l/n, take it like a man!" coach yells, i suck in a deep breath before glaring at my coach and the player.

'iceland is outhitting and our skating team usa all over the ice in first period, here's gunnar stahl again for iceland, team usa cant stop him, on the back hand, saved by goldberg!"

"captain adam banks has it for team usa, he gets knocked head over heels! team usa still with the puck, luis mendoza, he can really fly! mendoza across the blue line, he gets tripped and slides into the boards!"

point after point after point, iceland was stepping all over us, we were loosing drastically, sure we had one point on the board - thanks to me - but they were beating our ass.

"where's our concentration? you guys are running around like a bunch of chickens with your heads cut off!" bombay lectures the group angrily.

"we're doing our best..." jesse mumbles, looking up at coach.

"well, your best isn't good enough anymore, blow this game and we are one loss away from elimination, you guys might want to go home early but i sure as heck don't, y/n that was a lousy move get out there and take the hit"

"my that was inspiring" averman mocks, looking off into the distance.

"he's beginning to sound like coach reilly" i mumble as we all skate off.

"tell me about it" adam sighs, i glance at him only to see him in the box chatting to trixie, my blood boiling as they flirt.

'four-one, iceland, as we head for the third and final period, i hope bombay's got some magic up his sleeve because he's getting manhandled tonight'

the puck hits the ground and i use my stick, swinging it back to strike at the iceland players feet, he trips over and looses the puck, i hit it to conway only for him to get tackled, iceland scoring again.

"you're off goldberg!" bombay yells, that sentence bringing relief to the goalie, julie gets up on the ice and two icelanders go to taunt her.

"sending in a woman to do a man's job, don't break a nail" one of them laughs.

"i'm sorry boys, but can you help me with my pads, please?" julie innocently asks, they eagerly agree only to get shoved down to the ice.

"yes julie!" i laugh, only for the whistle to blow and for her to be sent out of the game, "no julie!"

"good luck, y/n" the girl mumbles, moving off the ice.

"thanks for the breather" goldberg sighs, going back to the goal.

i spot fulton about to score, he shoots only for it to be saved, an imprint being left in the goalie's hand causing me to smirk.

i had possession of the puck and begin swerving around players with ease, i shout out to averman and go to pass but a large force gets pushed into me and i get swiped from under my feet.

three players had charged at me, one used his stick to trip me whilst the others pushed me. causing me to hit my head on the ice, my helmet cracking slightly.

my ears begin ringing and everything seems like a distant echo, i hear my heart thump loudly whilst my breathing gets heavier and heavier.

i feel myself get shook slightly, muffled voices filling my ears, i eventually ended up closing my eyes, everything went black.

** charlie's pov *

i skate around the ice trying to keep myself available for y/n to give me the puck, she yells out to averman but one iceland player uses his stick to trip her whilst two come up from behind and push her.

the crowd lets out a groan and boo, coach keeps yelling for her to get up and get a grip but i watch as she doesn't move at all.

"y/n!" i yell, skating over to her, i crouch down to see her eyes closed and her helmet cracked.

the whistle blows and the ref stops the game, after realising something was wrong, adam and guy come up next to her.

guy takes off his helmet, the rest of us following in suit to get a better look, he puts y/n's head in his lap, taking off her helmet, giving it to adam who observes the damage with a pale face.

guy calls for paramedics as he moves the hair out of her face, blood trickling down from the impact of the ice and her helmet, they take her away in a stretcher whilst a loud bang was heard.

dean portman and julie gaffney barge through the doors which hit the wall full power, the pair looking very pissed off as the ref takes the players off the ice.

julie follows y/n whilst dean threatens the iceland players, hitting on the barriers causing them to laugh, i look towards guy and we both race up and grab the boy back.

adam was stood there looking at the helmet before trying to skate to y/n, he reaches the exit of the rink only for trixie to stop him.

'hate that girl so much' i thought as i stared at her with a burning passion, honestly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1K 41
All Adam Banks wanted to do was play hockey. So, what happens when he convinces his best friend to join the Ducks with him? Together they are able to...
150K 1.1K 44
Just an imagines book about some of our favorite fictional hockey players :) -I DO NOT OWN THE MIGHTY DUCKS FRANCHISE, THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION - S...
96.3K 1.2K 35
"It made me sick. Seeing the girl I'm in love with fall in love with someone else. Every time I thought about it, even if it was just for a second, I...
440K 8.6K 32
ā well... we do make quite the team āž -- in which she shines more than just on the ice and field ā like the super duo āž [ adam banks D1 ]