CHAPTER THIRTEEN

'it's been all team usa tonight, they lead italy six to nothing! they've really dominated this game, italy with the puck across the line, d'agistino shoots, glove save by goldberg!'

"have no fear, goldberg is here!" he grins, starting to taunt italy, "hey man, there was nothing on that, how about a real shot? hey paisan! meatballs are slowing you down? how do you say in italiano 'wussy'?"

the player then lunges at goldberg before the ref breaks the two up, the whistle blowing.

"goldberg!"

"what'd i say?"

the two teams begin to face off again and italy managed to steal the puck, i quickly chase after number 13 and shove him forwards, sending him to the boards.

i smirk before getting the puck, about to perform my signature shot, i had stopped in front of the goal and slid the puck, left then right, before swiftly using my stick to shoot the puck upwards before hitting it like a baseball, the puck going straight into the goal.

'l/n takes the puck, and raced towards the goal, what's this? why it's the signature f/i-shot! she shoot's the puck into the air and into the goal, she scores!'

the crowd goes wild, dean then skates over and lifts me in the air for a hug, the rest of the team joining us for a group hug.

11-0, usa had won the game successfully (again), once we shook hands with the opposite team we skated towards the locker rooms and hit the showers.

the girls and i we're walking around beverly hills, talking about how we should go shopping for clothes, get our hair, make up and nails done for a party we were having tonight.

of course the boys wanted to mess around and explore before shopping, the girls and i wanted to get straight to it, we were dragging each other into every dress store.

we were observing the dresses on display before grabbing some and rushing to the changing room.

i grab the first of many dresses and look to see a green coloured dress, i try it on only to realise it wasn't how i imagined it, i scoff before reaching for a red dress.

it was strapless, lovely design on it but it was the sort of dress that needed boobs, i let out a huff of frustration as no dress was suiting me, i look to my right to see a black silk dress and a navy blue dress.

both of them looked stunning, simple and elegant, it was common sense that the colour black was a powerful one when it came to occasions like these, i began reaching out for it but hesitated.

i grab it regardless before trying it on, i was facing away from the mirror so i hadn't seen what it looked like yet, so i inhaled sharply before turning around.

fuck me.

that's all i could think, i observe the dress and begin smiling at my reflection, it was safe to say i looked hot, trust me, it's very rare i do.

the dress was short and a little above my knees - coach said not to buy long dresses as the party wasn't going to be that extreme - it had thin straps and made my ass look so good, bonus.

not to mention it made it look like i actually had tits so i was beyond happy, most clothes i but aren't even nearly as complimenting as this.

it even managed to make it look like i had curves, i was definitely going to buy this one, it also had a black silk scarf to wrap around my arms, i wrap it around me and smile.

"you guys decided yet?" connie asks, julie and i both saying yes, "alright on the count to three we show each other... 1.. 2.. 3!"

i open the changing room curtain and step out to see julie in a light blue sheath dress and connie in a red body con dress, all of our mouths were wide as we looked at each other.