CHAPTER TEN

i wake up with my arms wrapped around someone's arm, i open my eyes to see adam, listening to music on his headphones asleep.

i then feel someone on my shoulder, averman was softly snoring with his arms around me, muttering something about his grandma?

as soon as i'm about to go sleep again i feel the plane land, i take that as my queue to wake up the boys, i take off adam's headphones and gently shake him awake.

coach looked around to see most of his team asleep, he blows his whistle loudly and adam jumps awake, gripping onto the chair sides.

"mummy!" averman snores, snapping himself awake as he shoots up from his seat, the team all laughing at the boy.

"we've landed, averman" i tell the boy and he nods before moving down, drifting off again and falling onto me snoring, again.

everyone eventually got off the plane and made their way to the conveyer belt, i stood there trying to look for my suitcase.

i spot adam grabbing it on the other side, i then see his suitcase making its way around to me and also grab it.

i go over to the boy and roll the suitcase out in front of me, he gives me a smile before we exchange suitcases.

"thanks, banks" i smile, walking along side
him again as he puts his arm around me, looking around i see a mcdonald's.

i quickly move out of adam's grasp and move towards the fast food place, it was still morning time so breakfast should be on.

i turn around to see everyone smiling and walking in my direction, cheering as they do so, i make my way to the counter and order a double sausage with egg mcmuffin with hash browns and hot chocolate.

everyone else ordered right after me and we all huddled, waiting for our food together, i look up at the screen waiting for my number to pop up, i look over to adam to see his number was 53.

"my favourite number" he smirks, clearly noticing my gaze, i look over at the boy with a grin on my face shaking my head.

my number was then called out and i make my way over, paying for my food as i grab the bag and drink, walking towards the team.

we all joined some tables together and sat down, deciding it'd be best if we eat inside, adam slides down the cushion side of the table with me joining his side.

i open up my bag, taking out my food before playing it down in front of me, i unwrap my mcmuffin and everyone digs into their food.

i feel a hand on my leg and turn to see adam rubbing his thumb along my leg, giving it a small pat before whispering things into my ear causing me to laugh.

we all get off the coach and make our way to a hotel we were staying in, we all crowded into a lobby and bickered about who we hope we got in a room, i put a bubblegum inside my mouth and sigh.

"alright guys settle down! in room 4 we have dean and fulton, in room 5 we have goldberg, luis, dwayne and ken, room 6 we have guy, adam and charlie, room 7 we have averman and jesse, room 8 we have connie, julie and y/n"

the girls and i all high five each other before walking down the hall to our room, coach had given us a key so we could go straight in.

connie looks at the two of us before unlocking the door, a big smile on her face as we walk in, it was a reasonably large room, we had one small shelf on one side of the room and one large shelf on it's fair left both having doors on it, the large one had a mirror and the small one didn't.