Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

Oleh MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
New residence
About Y/n's powers
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
🌹Crimson ruler🌹
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
🦁Lion heart🦁
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
🌊Sea witch🌊
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
🧞‍♂️Charming genie🧞‍♂️
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
👑Intemporal queen👑
⌚Intemporal queen⌚
Happy valentines day❣️
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)

First day, first problems

2.5K 72 56
Oleh MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n's pov

We went toward the campus and passed by the Great 7 statues when Grim stopped me "What are these creepy statues?" 

I looked at him "Those are the Great 7, i'm surprised you don't know them since you're from this world. In my world, they don't actually exist but here they're THE big deal." I said while looking at the statues: The queen of hearts, Scar, Ursula, Jafar, the evil queen, Hades and Maleficent. I know they're villains but i always had an understanding for some of their actions.

The queen of hearts ruled over a land of craziness, of course it would need rules as extravagant as the inhabitants and she had to be strict because if she allowed one slip up, it could affect gravely her authority.

Scar could never be king; in the kingdom and in his own family, he was left out and looked down on. People wouldn't even accord him a second glance and the birth of his nephew only taunted him more to the dark side.

Ursula was banished from Atlantis by her own family so of course she would be upset, plus anybody that came to see her always searched benefits. How would you feel if people only took from you without a care? And she was pretty sassy~

Sorry but the sultan was dumb, i don't think he's suited to rule and Jasmine seems to not care about all this. Also we can say what we like but Aladdin still tried to deceive her by pretending to be a prince and she ended up with him.... 

The queen just wanted to rule her kingdom and she was respected for her beauty but then sweet and naive snow white arrived and she could outshine her which would make her lose all admiration and credibility from her subjects.

Hades has been casted out of Olympus, honestly i wouldn't appreciate it either if i was forced to work in the underworld with all the souls while the other gods party together and a child is destined to have a better outcome than me.

Maleficent, my favorite. Can we just accept how badass that woman is? She has been left out for her whole entire life, grew up in loneliness and felt insulted by the others. Plus with the movie, we see her backstory with king Stefan so i think she had every right to do as she did. Since people are treating me like a monster, i might as well act like one.

I can actually relate to those villains more than the heroes. And the songs! 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Grim "Then, who's that scary lady?" He pointed to the queen of hearts.

"That's-" "The queen of hearts, a strict monarch whose rules were absolute in the Queendom of Rose. You know why? Because if you don't follow them, it'll be OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" A red haired boy interrupted me as i only stared blankly at him.

He presented himself as Ace Trappola (Ace of heart), a first year and explained the story of all the Great 7 to Grim. I wasn't really paying attention since i already knew them.

Ace sighed in admiration "The Great 7 are so cool...unlike a certain tanuki~"

'There it is, i knew there would be a catch'

Grim let out a shocked noise as Ace was laughing "I can't take it anymore! You're the stupid cat that almost ruined orientation and you don't even know who the Great 7 are! I don't even know why they decided to keep you. You should just throw him out, dude." He mocked Grim before looking at me for the last part.

'Hah! He doesn't deserve our time.' "We should hurry and get to class or we're gonna be late." I simply said while smiling.

3rd person pov

Ace blushed and was at a lost since the H/c suddenly changed topic.

Grim yelled "What?! You're just gonna let this spiky head off the hook after he insulted the great me?!"

"Who you calling spiky head, you stupid tanuki?" Ace replied.

The two started arguing, Y/n tried to calm them down. At some point, Grim got out of his grip and fired at Ace who riposted with his wind magic to deflect the fire. A crowd started surrounding the two as they were cheering for the fight. Y/n only groaned as she leaned back against the queen of hearts' statue.

The fight went on and as Grim used fire against Ace once more, this on wasn't attentive and deflected the attack toward the queen of hearts' statue where Y/n was in front of. They all panicked but the H/c just raised a finger and created a barrier that put out the fire. The crowd was in admiration too until-

"What is happening here?!" Crowley yelled as the students quickly scurried off to their classes. Ace and Grim couldn't run off as he was in front of them and started scolding them for starting a fight on the first day of school. So he punished them, they'll have to clean 100 windows in the cafeteria.

Their complaints only fell in deaf ears as the headmage turn to L/n. He was ready to apologize for the disturbance but fell silent as Crowley thanked him "Good job, L/n. You can't control Grim's attitude but at least you've been able to reduce his problems and avoided property damage. I am proud of you."

Y/n looked down as a blush spread across his cheeks "Oh it was nothing..." He smiled a little. This boy right here has always been around criticizing or fake people. Having real compliments is nice.

Ace and Grim were still mad but alas they all went to class. Coincidence, they had the same classes and were next to each other. Y/n was also next to a dark blue haired boy named Deuce, he's nice.

First class is alchemy and the teacher entered. He was a handsome man with white and black hair in the style of Cruella De Vil, his outfit matched his aesthetic and he wore a fur coat too. 

"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students. Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure that you arrive properly groomed. I like yours especially puppy." He said as he examined everyone and touched Y/n's hair in the end.

'Normally i don't like when people touch my hair but...'

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. We're going to start with the basics. And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains. The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly."

"This teacher's hot." Y/n exhaled absent-mindedly. Ace looked at him like he was crazy, Deuce tried to understand what Crewel was saying and Grim only cared about what he could and could not eat.

Second period is history. 'Good, i'll be able to learn about this world more.' Y/n thought excitedly. The teacher resembled Lady Tremaine from Cinderella and he had a cat who looked like Lucifer.

"I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein. And this is my familiar, Lucius.
You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take for granted." As he finished, the cat in his hand meowed.

'Aw~kitty! I wanna pet him!' Y/n thought as he was staring at Lucius. The cat then looked at him too and as their eyes met, he jumped from Trein's arms and went on Y/n's desk, looking at him expectantly. 'Tellement mignon!'

The H/c looked at the cat then the professor "Normally, he doesn't quite like people. It looks like you're special." Trein stated and Y/n started caressing Lucius who then purred as he smiled. "You may keep him but you'll have to follow the lesson too." "Yes, professor." He nodded.

Trein then continued "I grade based on classroom behavior as well as the quality of work. Don't let me catch you sleeping. Now, let us open our books to page fifteen. This section concerns the magestones discovered in the Dwarfs' Mine..."

"As knowledge and awareness of magical energy began to spread across the globe from this point, this year is considered Year One of the Magic Era." The professor explained as Deuce tried to focus, Grim wanted to learn powerful magic and Ace yawned. 

Y/n held Lucius close and continued to pet him as he listened to the lesson. Ace got bored at some point and tried to touch Lucius who hissed at him and almost bit him, Y/n stifled a laugh and Ace glared at him.

Next is sport with a Gaston. 'I never really liked Gaston...but i'll make an effort i guess...' Y/n sighed in his head.

"I'm Coach Vargas, and physically educating your feeble little bodies is my responsibility. Great sorcery begins with a great physique! Behold the muscles you can build with a diet of raw eggs! A great mage needs a great physical constitution! So gimme twenty laps, and a hundred push-ups!"

'Hm~ Imma take everything he says as a joke, it'll be funnier.' Y/n prepared to run, he's athletic so this wasn't a big deal for him as others seemed fed up.

Lunchbreak! The boys separated as they weren't really close and to Y/n's horror, the cafeteria works like a buffet. 'Why life? Why?' He screamed in his head. He doesn't really like casual social interactions. Back in his world, he didn't have any friends and ended up being homeschooled. Now, there are celebrities' interactions but it's not the same!

The boy looked defeated and went to take his and Grim's food. Now comes the hardest thing: Where should he sit?

Y/n's pov

'Hmm...If only i could find an empty table-' My train of thoughts were stopped as somebody bumped into me from behind, fortunately not causing any harm.

"Sorry..." A pretty boy with lavender hair and blue eyes excused himself.

"Nyah! A girl!?" Grim exclaimed.

I shoved him a little "Don't be rude, dude. He's a boy." I then looked back at the smaller boy "There's no problem, it's okay." I smiled.

Another taller boy then made himself know "Soyez plus prudent, monsieur de pomette. (Be more careful sir cheekbone.)" He had blonde hair in a bob and green piercing eyes, he also wore a hat.

I was surprised though 'Il a parlé français! Enfin je ne sais pas si cette langue porte le même nom dans ce monde.(He spoke french! Well i don't know if this language wears the same name in this world.)' "Woah, je ne pensais pas que quelqu'un d'autre parlerait cette langue ici.(Woah, i didn't think that somebody else would speak this language here.)" I spoke to the green eyed boy whose eyes seemed to illuminate when he heard the words come out from my mouth.

"Je pensais aussi être le seul, mais c'est agréable de voir que quelqu'un d'autre comprend la même langue que moi. Je réponds au nom de Rook Hunt, au fait.(I also thought i was the only one, but it's delightful to see that somebody else understands the same language as me. I answer to the name of Rook Hunt, by the way.)" He smiled brightly.

"Y/n L/n. Ravi de faire ta connaissance.(Pleased to make your acquaintance.)" I reciprocated his action.

The other boy and Grim seemed tired at this point. "Can we go to our table, please?" "Human, i'm hungry." They both complained.

I only chuckled as Rook excused himself "Aimeriez-vous vous joindre á nous?(Would you like to join us?)" Rook proposed and i smiled 'One problem solved.' "Avec plaisir!(With pleasure!)"

I followed the two boys to their table and saw the blonde beauty from the ceremony. 'Oh baby~' "Ara, Rook, you brought a potato with you?" He spoke, eyeing me up and down.

'Potato?' I chuckled 'That's funny.' "Y/n M/n L/n, new student. Enchanted." I bowed to him.

He slightly smiled "At least he has good manners. Vil Schoenheit, Pomefiore's dorm leader."

We discussed a little, mostly about skincare and hair as Vil gave me advices for myself. I learned that he actually was a well known influencer in this world. On magicam they said, the name was funny, magical instagram. Vil also has his own line of product. I understand why he's so popular, not only is he beautiful but he also seems really diligent 'I like him.'

As i was still looking at Vil, Grim finished his food and tried to sneakily steal from Epel. I caught him though "Tu das nicht! I mean don't do that." I always go hispanic, german or russian when i'm on edge. Grim just grumbled.

"Interesting~ How many languages do you speak exactly?" Vil asked intrigued.

I tried to count, my mother is germano-spanish and my father is franco-japanese, i've traveled A LOT and...maybe i speak all the languages in the world!

As they realized i was thinking really hard on the question, Epel spoke "R' there really so much load o' yo' can't even count?!"

Vil glared as he cleared his throat "I mean are there that many?"

"I guess." We continued like that until the end of the lunchbreak then i went back to my classes, biding au revoir to the Pomefiore students.

3rd person's pov

As the day came to an end, a red hair yawned and was about to get back to his dorm until someone yanked his ear "Ow Ow Ow! What the heck?!" He turned to see a glaring Y/n "Where do you think you're going? You're on window cleaning duty."

"Like hell am i gonna-" The H/c pulled his ear more "Ow! Okay, fine!"

Their bickering attracted the 2 of Spade who asked what was happening. The taller boy answer still holding Ace's ear "This idiot here with Grim almost burned the statue of the queen of hearts so they have to clean 100 windows."

He seemed mad and Deuce got it but realized something "By the way...where's Grim?"

...

Y/n looked around and saw a black tail slipping through the door "Oh no you won't!"

He grabbed Ace and started chasing Grim as Deuce followed them. They arrived in the cafeteria as Grim climbed the chandelier "Nyahaha! Like hell you're gonna make me clean 100 windows! Y'all can handle this on your own."

Y/n was so mad sparks surrounded him which made Ace step away.

The boy was yelling at Grim and didn't pay attention to the other two. This was a mistake as Deuce had the idea to send Ace flying to catch Grim. The latter didn't have time to protest as he was propulsed in the air, shocking Y/n as he crashed into the chandelier, knocking out a crystal in the process. The chandelier as well as Ace and Grim fell.

The H/c was quick to react as he went under the chandelier and created a magical circle that made it levitate back in place and caught Ace and Grim just in time before they touched the ground. They were safe but the crystal broke and the chandelier was off.

"What happened here?!" The words were robbed from Y/n as Crowley glared at all of them. And her happened the second scolding of the day.

Ace tried to retort still "But Y/n saved the chandelier so is that not good in the end?"

The boy concerned glared at him, shutting him up while Crowley sighed "While Y/n did save the chandelier, the crystal that lit it up broke so this chandelier will never light up again."

Deuce tried to find a solution "Can't we replace the crystal?"

"It is a very specific crystal that is only found in the dwarfs' mine." Crowley began. "There is nothing else to do, looks like i am going to have to expel you."

The boys tried to argue but couldn't. Expelled on the first day of school. Seriously....

Then Crowley continued "Though L/n is rather helpful: first the queen of hearts' statue and now the chandelier, he saved them both. Maybe i could keep him around school."

His eyes widened at that 'That wouldn't be so bad but...' "What if we find a magical crystal?" They all looked at him. "Send us to the Dwarfs' mine. If we bring back a magical crystal, you cancel the expulsion and if we don't, you can continue as it is; it doesn't cost you anything."

The boys were hopeful and Crowley thought for a moment before agreeing and the boys cheered. Y/n picked Grim up, he got disoriented after the shock. He'll be scolded later but for now, to the Dwarfs' mine they go.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30K 882 31
An obsessive eel named Floyd has his sights set on a certain shrimp. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
362 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
9.8K 240 13
A young Shinigami finds herself lost in a twisted wonderland- and while she does wonder, she will not let herself be swept by those twisted by unknow...
82.8K 2.8K 38
Going from chess-buddy to the most important person in Leona's life. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...