Second Love ~ Soulmate ❤️

DevaNandhini által

The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and bein... Több

Unexpected meeting..
You Again 🙄
Something is wrong
You can't question her
Am sorry 😭
He is like a wall...
Their friendship ❤️
A Rift
Chemistry 🔥
Rising problems
Fading Faraway..
Memory Lane 💔
You are my life
We are together
Welcome Bhabhi...
New beginning
Big announcement 😍
officially Announced 🔥
That's a clash 💔
Nothing is okay 💔
you did wrong ☹️
Mending Walls
Navaratri Day 1
Day 2 of Navaratri
Leaving Just like that
Rumors or reality💔
Rumours are rumors
One year to kaira 🥂
Surprise ✨️💞
Welcome to the family
Interview Time
Four years After
Something is wrong 💔
Breaking Ice✨️
Them✨️✨️
Happy Birthday ✨️
Celebration ✨️
Who is Ranveer 🙄
It's Magical 🪄
Glam world 🪄

Day 3 of Navaratri

538 60 5
DevaNandhini által

Goenka kept their pooja early morning itself. Everyone is there for the auspicious moment. Naira as usual doll her up in her traditional outfit. Naira with a long earrings is the most Beautiful sight on can have. Her style statement is constant yet captivating.

Bhabhi are you okay. you look little off

The question of vedika bring her attention to them...

Am fine vedu.. What happened do i look like a person who saw ghost.. 🤕.. I mean am i like am pale in complexion

She nodded a slight yes.. Naira tried to appear more normal.

Wifey, are you pretending to be okay.. Or are you really okay..

Kartik enters asking this question.

Am okay, dont i look beautiful 🙄

Kartik : question is different.. I ask about, whether you are okay or not. About your beauty, i dont have any doubt..

She gestures him to come near her. That cute hand

movement were witnessed by everyone. He quickly come near her. She slowly whispers to his ear

Am fine. Today we have shoot for the ad of our new wedding collection. Am bit stressed about that..

He ensured her that he will handle everything.

She tries to move away..

Are you going inside without giving the couple pic😁

She stopped and literally smiles hearing the comment of media.

Kartik come near her and hugged her from the side..

Is nt that okay🙄.. Do we look beautiful in your frame.

Kartik question made others laugh.

Manish : you two are cute in every angle.

After that they did the pooja together.

Evening naira is before her mirror

Pov

Its not a happy day, but completely it cant be regarded as a sad day too.. Its the bday of Ranveer. The day for past 6 years i celebrate with happiness. After his demise too, i celebrated it with same vibe. After all, the day he borned is definitely a day that every one need to cherish. In a short span he spread such a positive vibe. But after being Mrs Goenka, its not right to do that. I already drag myself back to past every now and then..

She comes out. A train of thoughts are running on her little head. All that she knew is that today or at present, she need to put Kartik before her past.

She pretend to be happy like she always do.. She was preparing herself for shot. Just then..

Wifey... Look here...

When she look, she saw her husband, her family, Ranveer's family and fans are standing there with ballons and cake.

She can't hold her tears back.

Kartik... Its... I.. I never think.. I donno what to say...

Kartik :then don't say anything.. Is that okay 😁

Rajashri comes forward nd

Hugged her bittiyarani tight..

Come, i will  doll you up... ❤️

After 30 mins Naira enters completely ready for the party....

Jaan you look breathtaking beautiful ❤️ hayee... ❤️

Naira smiles to his comment. Fans encircled her with gifts.
She thanked them all and come near him

Kartik, its my ex husband's bday today, i knew he is no more, still how can you gladly celebrate it like this. Dont you feel discomfort. Don't you hate me for still clinging to past.

He nodded no... He hugged her..

Aryan passed the mike to him

Kartik : Thank you guys for coming here.. Thank you for accepting my invitation.

Fan: sir are you really okay with these things

Kartik : i accept her with all her flaws and perfection. Her past is something integral to her, and i wont ask her to leave it behind. May be, its because i want to be with her her happy for a very long time.. I want to share everything with her.. I want to discuss things outrightly with her.. I need to accept her for who she is.

Naira clapped for his comment 😍. Her man is more matured than she thought.

Bhabhi, How.. How can you still remember our bhai 💔.. Its high time for everyone to forget him. Leave our case.. We are fans.. Our days always revolves around our idol, despite of the fact that whether they are here with us or not.

Naira :💔 I donno.. I dont need anything materialistic to remember him. Its involuntary. His thoughts comes up once in a while. That never means i hate kartik, we are not in love. I love Kartik that's the reality at this moment. But it wont change the fact that Ranveer is Someone very important to me.. Moved on.. 🙂.. I think i didnt moved on.. I  just trying to live by accepting it.. I donno how to express what i feel..

One thing that's sure is.. Ranveer your idol is a man who deserve this much love from all. Am really lucky to enjoy his love, care and attention.

Fans : you are too much lucky to have 2 fine men..

After cutting cake, Naira comes out to catch some fresh air.

Kartik come from behind and hugged her tight.. He turned her towards him

Never be sad.. Morning i noted that. Feel free to open up.. I knew how good Ranveer is and its hard for even a business partner like me to forget him.. Then i can guess how hard it for you.. Feel free jaan.. Am at your service forever. There is no rush in our relationship. Take much time ✨️.

Naira hugged him tight

Thank you.. Thank you for understanding me.. Thank you supporting me. Today, it was not a good day for me, but i dont want to spoil your happiness, our families happiness.

Kartik : your happiness is my happiness. If you are sad that means am too.. So dont hide...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

137K 8.2K 88
super angry ceo Kartik Goenka and his super cute assistant Naira. how will their love story bloom
18.5K 1.6K 18
Can love survive after several years of married life. Here our hero, actor Kartik Goenka is going through a phase in which his private life is not t...
50.1K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
16.2K 1.5K 36
The Naughty Star Kartik Goenka Met His Talent Manager Naira Singhanya Who Is Not Less Than A Star 💫. Will She Tame And Shape Him into A Star Who Gr...