Twisted wonderland x OP Reader

By MyBeckyLynchr

This is my first story and it is about you, reader. One night, you get transported into another world called... More

Introduction
Characters part 1
Characters part 2
Welcome to the villain's world
About Y/n's powers
First day, first problems
Escaping expulsion
Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)
Crimson ruler (A tart for a tart)
Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)
Crimson ruler (To defeat a tyrant)
Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)
๐ŸŒนCrimson ruler๐ŸŒน
Lion heart (Incidents)
Lion heart (Speculation)
Lion heart (Investigation)
Lion heart (Be prepared)
Lion Heart (Let the show begin)
Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)
๐ŸฆLion heart๐Ÿฆ
Sea witch (Rest before the test)
Sea witch (Deal with it)
Sea witch (Dealing with other things)
Sea witch (Suffering...)
Sea witch (Deal with the devil)
Sea witch (Planning)
Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)
Sea witch (Overblot///Awakening)
๐ŸŒŠSea witch๐ŸŒŠ
Charming genie (Fall activities)
Charming genie (Winter holiday)
Charming genie (Not alone)
Charming genie (Strange stay)
Charming genie (We want out)
Charming genie (Down you go)
Charming genie (Caught you!)
Charming genie (Overblot)
Charming genie (Awakening)
๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธCharming genie๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ
intemporal queen (Voice)
Intemporal queen (Practice)
Intemporal queen (Auditions)
Intemporal queen (Take a bow)
Intemporal queen (Training camp)
Intemporal queen (Rehearsals)
Intemporal queen (Tic-Tac)
Intemporal queen (Alone time)
Intemporal queen (Culture fair)
Intemporal queen (Stage presence)
Intemporal queen (Overblot)
Intemporal queen(...)
Intemporal queen (.Awakening.)
๐Ÿ‘‘Intemporal queen๐Ÿ‘‘
โŒšIntemporal queenโŒš
Happy valentines dayโฃ๏ธ
Eternal flame (What happened?)
Eternal flame (Last fair day)
Eternal flame (Time to burn)
Portal
Eternal flame (Some peace)
Eternal flame (After peace...)
(I'm sorry to do this) Announcement
A new one
Eternal flame (Trouble in paradise)
Eternal flame (Time to go)
Eternal flame (Let's get into it)
Eternal flame (Went from 0 to 10)
Eternal flame (Mixed problems)
Eternal flame (Underworld)

New residence

2.8K 87 48
By MyBeckyLynchr

Y/n was emotionless as Crowley led her in the ramshackle dorm. They were in the dusty living room, Grim was still sleeping in her arms so she carefully handed him to Crowley before going in the middle of the room "Meh i can work with that. Haniel!"

As the witch broom appeared in her hands, she hit the ground with it "Metamorphose!"

The place changed entirely.

And they were now in a new living room

"Hm-mm. This feels more like home." Y/n smiled.

Crowley was in awe "Your magic truly is impressive." She grinned "I know."

"So can't you just create a portal on your own?" he asked. Their smile immediately dropped.

Crowley thought he said something wrong but they spoke again "I can't, magic is all about experience and control. I may have some experience but i'm still young and too unstable, i already worked for everything i can do right now but i will need more time and patience before that."

Crowley simply nodded "Well, i should leave for tonight. I'll come in the morning to give you your uniform. Rest well!"

They took Grim from him and smiled at him which made him smile some but she didn't see.

When Crowley was out, they placed Grim on the sofa before falling on their knees and breathing heavily "F*ck! Using my spiritual powers shouldn't affect me like that. I've been able to hide my state to the head mage but i'm gonna need to stop using these powers as long as i'm in this world." They rested a little before taking back Grim and going upstairs in their room.

As she placed him on the bed, she suddenly felt a presence. She left Grim and went back in the hallway and saw...nothing. Weird- but ghosts suddenly appeared in front of them, 3 ghosts

"What happened to the place?" "I'm not against it." "Did you change it?" "The new visitor changed it?" "It's been a while since we had any company." "Say, wanna play with us?"

The ghosts laughed but Y/n was silent and didn't move until "Oh my Gosh!"

That startled them, they thought she was scared but she pursued "I can't believe i'm finally seeing ghosts! How does it feel like? How did you die? Is it a sensible topic? Can i touch you?" They tried but phased through them which made the ghost laugh. The new-comer was not afraid of them but was really funny. On this night, they chatted together. New friendship formed.

After a while something came up in the h/c's head "Wait a second, i'm just realizing i don't have any money. I don't have any money, and money from my world musn't count. Say, what's the money here?" They asked the ghosts.

"It should be the madol, normally." They answered. "Hmm...Okay, brb."

They went out.

...

After some time, they were back and carried heavy bags with them, containing madols. "Don't tell me you stole those." "I wasn't picturing you as a criminal." The ghosts said.

She only laughed before interjecting "Of course not. I exchanged gold and jewels for them. No matter the world, those are always valuable."

"Where did you get those jewels from then? You left empty handed." One of the ghosts asked.

"Oh! I got 'em from my pocket dimension. It's basically where i throw anything i might need or don't want to order, just a pocket like large dimension."

Y/n spent all that night with the ghosts, not sleeping.

The next day,  Crowley bursted through the doors like it was nothing, startling the 4 in the living room. He saw the ghosts but Y/n reassured him that they were cool. Crowley accepted it. Then he showed what he brought with him.

First was a ribbon with a crystal on it, Crowley said it was for Grim since Y/n kept him, it basically worked like the magical pens the students use as wands. 

Next were several uniforms: a pant one, two skirts ones and a dress one.

(They basically look like that)

"I don't know which one you'll prefer or when you'll prefer it so you can keep all of them." He smiled. "Are those good enough though? Do you want me to change them?" He started worrying.

'I'm...impressed, he really seems acceptant of my fluidity. Not like back home...' Tears almost fell down from Y/n's eyes but they pushed them away before smiling and hugging Crowley "It's perfect, Thank you." They then took the uniforms and the ribbon and went upstairs to change and wake up Grim, leaving a flustered crow behind.

Today is a male day. he wore the pant uniform and put on the blazer when he heard screaming. It was coming from his room so he hurried there and saw Grim surrounded by the ghosts.

"Cut it out guys." He sighed as the ghosts laughed "Sorry, he was so easily frightened we couldn't help it."

Y/n picked Grim up as this one was about to protest but he spoke first "The headmage was about to throw you out but i said i'd keep you so you're attending school with me from now on." He laced the ribbon around Grim's neck "Crowley said it was to use magic or something."

Grim was perplexed though "Why did you decide to help me?" The boy thought for a moment before saying "Don't know. Maybe i want to help you accomplish your dream." He smiled at the furball who still was pondering 'He believes in me?'

"Anyways, Ready to go, Grim?" He waited a moment before beaming "You bet i am!"

And so they were off to the campus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 81 19
Hiya! This is one of my first x readers in a while so it may not be all that great but I hope you all enjoy!
23.6K 385 23
โฅใ€Ž โWhat shall you do when everyone or perhaps a particular someone is in love over the non-magic human prefect such as yourself? โž ใ€ โฅใ€Ž โshall you g...
48.1K 2K 40
โ›โ›๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™™๐™ค.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ฐโชผ Y/n, a well-known gymnast in...
9.5K 288 19
โœงเผบ๐ŸŒงเผปโœง [[๐ŸŒง = rewrited/edited]] [[TWโ€ผ๏ธcringe(it gets better I promise), swearing (a lot)]] แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ แด˜แด€ษชส€ แดา“ twins ษขแดแด› ษชsแด‡แด‹แด€ษชแด… แด›แด แด›แดกษชsแด›แด‡แด… แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€สŸแด€ษดแด… แดกสœษช...