𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐱 𝐑...

By meat_bunker

𝐃𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 �... More

𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐠 𝐕𝐬. 𝐇𝐨𝐩 𝐏𝐨𝐩
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐕𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐢-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞
𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢
𝐓𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐱
𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐡𝐨𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐇𝐨𝐩 𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝐇𝐨𝐩-𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐧
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥
𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐠 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (𝐀𝐔)
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏/𝟑 (𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔)
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐/𝟑 (𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔)
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑/𝟑 (𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐔)
𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐬 𝐀 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐲 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥? (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏/𝟐 (𝐀𝐔)
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐/𝟐 (𝐀𝐔)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 (𝐀𝐔)
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐎𝐥' 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐨𝐱

1.8K 15 11
By meat_bunker

"Anne meets a new friend, [Y/n] [Y/M/n] [Y/L/n]"

[Y/n] - your name
[Y/M/n] - your middle name
[Y/L/n] - your last name
Tw: swearing

---------------------------------

Today was a good day. You were able to meet your childhood friend, Sophie. You went to the arcade, shopping, and just chatted about your lives. Now you were sitting in a cafe, drinking milkshakes, and enjoying the moment.

— By the way, have you heard that Linda is going to marry Bernard? - Sophie asked.

- Really? Well, no wonder. They have been dating for 7 years. I'm happy for them, - you said with a sincere smile. But then your phone vibrated. Pulling it out, you read the message:

"[Y/n], come quickly to this address: *****. You need to deliver one package, and it's urgent! Bring it in 20 minutes."

You almost spit out your milkshake.

- Something happened?

You quickly got up, put your glass on the table, and began to put on your backpack.

- I have an urgent package! I have to deliver this in 20 minutes! They couldn't write beforehand?!

- Oh. They're just jerks.

- I'm so sorry, Sophie, for leaving so quickly and abruptly.

- Don't worry about it, [Y/n]! - she waved her hand, - We'll still have time to hang out before I leave.

- Yeah, gotta go, bye! - you ran out of the cafe, got on your bike, and rushed to the right address.

As soon as you arrived after 10 minutes, you decided to express your dissatisfaction while taking the box in your hands:

- You couldn't have warned me in advance?!

You did not wait for an answer, but simply put the box in your backpack and went to the right store.

Long story short, you're 5 minutes late. You left your bike at the back entrance and ran inside.

- [Y/n], you're la--

- I'm late, I know, I know. BUT, you need to warn in advance, - you repeated this phrase for the second time.

- Give it here, - the woman said, ignoring your words. Taking it out, you handed it to her. The woman turned away from you, but you noticed how she took out some kind of golden box.

- Oooh, what is that? - you looked at the box over the woman's shoulder and with sparkling eyes. But she just put the music box in a regular box, turned around, and handed it to you.

- Take it to the warehouse. And DON'T open it.

- Heh, why?

- This item is very important for our store. I don't want you to mess it up, - with these words, she turned around and left. You snorted in displeasure and went to the warehouse.

When you went inside, you smelled dampness. Turning on the light, you realized that it was useless. It lit up the room very dimly. Bypassing the occupied shelves, you finally found one free. As soon as you wanted to put the box, you were seized with curiosity. What was in there? You began to quickly open the box. And you saw... the music box.

Putting an ordinary box on a shelf, you picked up a music one and began to examine it. It was a beautiful golden box, with four gems. They were pink, green, blue, and orange. They were placed... in the shape of a diamond. That is, the sides were blue and green, the bottom was pink, and the top was orange. The box was carved with a forest and a frog that seemed to worship these gems. Wonder if these stones can be pulled out--

- Oooh, I like this one~

Yes, these stones can be pulled out. And you pulled out the orange one. You... like the color orange. This is a bright and, so to speak, positive color. The orange color is interpreted as a symbol of a mature personality, in which one's own "I" is fully expressed. This color evokes a wide range of positive associations: it symbolizes joy and fullness of life, energy, and strength of emotions. And this color suited you. You are just as energetic, optimistic, and cheerful. You fully know your own self. Although your favorite color is purple.

Again, out of curiosity, you decided to open it. Inside you saw... nothing. There was not even any music, although it was a music box. Well, that was disappointing. However... you heard as if... some movement of mechanisms. Glancing back at the open box, you noticed... a bright white light coming from within.

- What the heck--

In surprise, you let go of the box, but the rays reached you, and then your eyes turned white. Then, the room became quiet. All that was heard was the sound of metal hitting the floor.

***

You heard the music. And then... you felt the ground. Specifically, the ground, along with the dirt. You quickly opened your eyes and stood up. You saw a forest in front of you. Everywhere trees, huge grass... you were holding something in your hand. There was a gem. Panic seized you as you looked around again.

- What is this place? Where am I? Am I dead?!

Stepping back, you tripped over something. You noticed the backpack.

You got up again. You didn't know what to do. You don't know where you are, you don't know if this place is dangerous, you don't know if anyone lives here. By the way, about living things--

You heard a piercing scream. Oh no. Are you in the era of dinosaurs?! Suddenly, something rustled in the bushes. You turned around and saw-- a huge blue lizard?! It was clearly unfriendly. Suddenly, this thing started to run at you, clattering its teeth!

- Oh shoot, oh MY GOD--

You grabbed your backpack and ran... somewhere. It doesn't matter, as long as you stay away from this strange thing!

Your hand gripped the gem painfully. You gasped in pain. It looks like it burned your hand! You put it in your pocket.

Okay, you have to act or you will die. You were convinced that you were alive as soon as you felt the pain.

Continuing to run, you again saw large trees with thick vines. Perfect. True, at that moment, you did not notice how your eyes lit up orange for a moment.

Running closer, you grabbed one of the vines.

- Hey, you damn monster! Try to catch me!

You began to run around the trees, pulling on the vine between them. The animal has lost sight of you.

As soon as everything was ready, you climbed up a tree, plucked a bump from there, and threw it down in front of you.

The creature heard movement and walked straight towards you. At this time, you jumped down from above, holding on to the vine. You jumped on the lizard's back and wrapped around its neck. You tried your best to choke that creature. And you did it! The lizard dropped dead.

You jumped off to catch your breath. Oh my God. What the hell is this place?! Huge predatory lizards live here?! Or is there someone worse?! Your stomach growled. How not on time. Looking at the dead animal, you grimaced. But what else are you going to eat? You did not see edible berries or fruits nearby. So, first, you need to build a fire. Then, find a place to live, and then--

You suddenly heard a sound in the distance, like a melody. Turning around, you noticed that there was a wind, which caused the leaves to move, creating an atmosphere that something was about to happen: something either sinister or magical. However, as soon as you thought about it, everything was quiet. After standing for a while and writing it off as hallucinations, you turned around to look for shelter.

***

It's been three fucking hours.

- Can you imagine?! And this "porcelain doll" began to condemn my jacket! Dude, at least I'm warm, but the fact that you walk around in pantyhose in the middle of winter is what's strange!

Who are you talking to? Billy. Who is Billy? Your new friend. Well, or rather, a stone on which you drew a face with a marker. Wait, you talked to the rock for three hours?

You threw off the firewood and sighed wearily. God, you still can't believe everything that happened. You need a break.

Entering the small cave where your temporary dwelling was, you sat down against the cold stone wall. You grabbed a piece of meat and began to chew it. Surprisingly, the meat of that lizard was delicious. You also managed to find edible berries. And stumble upon other dangerous animals that look like caterpillars or birds. God, EVERYTHING about this place was dangerous.

You sighed again in exasperation. Why did this happen to you?! You were to blame for this. You shouldn't have opened that damn box. But how could you know that it will teleport you to another place? To another world?

Pulling the stone out of your pocket, you began to examine it. Does it seem to you, or has it become paler? What if you didn't have to touch that gem? You slipped it back into your pocket.

You rummaged through your backpack and pulled out a diary with a pen.

At least now they are needed. Opening the first page, you began to write:

"I am writing this so that perhaps in the future someone will find this diary and learn about my fate. Well, to prove that I'm not crazy. (I should make video proof of this). I am [Y/n] [Y/M/n] [Y/L/n] got into another world. It all started like this: I met my childhood friend Sophie. We had fun together, then unexpectedly I received a message about urgent delivery. I ran away leaving my friend. The delivery was a music box."

You have made a sketch and described it.

"What is strange, I was insisted that I not open the package. Unfortunately, my curiosity seized me and I opened this box. Then a sudden gust of wind and white light, and I was teleported here! I don't know what kind of place this is, there are only trees and dirt around. But it turned out that terrible creatures live here! For example, this huge lizard! It wanted to eat me! But I was able to kill it and began to eat it. Surprisingly, the meat was not bad. Then I found a cave in which I settled. And later wandered the area, looking for food or someone who would not try to kill me. And I also talked with the stone for THREE hours (his name is Billy)! I'm already going crazy. I am a social person and I lack communication."

And then you remembered your friends. Duncan, Erik, Hetty. God, what will they think?! You are, in fact, missing! What if they think that some maniac has kidnapped you?!

You quickly took out your phone. No network. Great. Just great! You also have to conserve battery.

Putting your phone aside, you continued to write:

"I'm worried about my friends. Duncan, Erik (It's "K", not "C") and Hetty. I am, in fact, a missing person! They might think I ran away, was kidnapped, or I'm dead! And I don't even know how to get out of here yet! I don't have a single idea! If I had this music box..."

Suddenly you heard the melody again. You looked out of the cave. Again there was a wind that stirred the leaves. And it seemed that this wind tousled your hair. For some reason, you were afraid to go out and look for the source of the sound. Instead, you returned to the cave.

"I also hear a strange melody. It's just... a melody. However, with this melody, the wind rises and a certain atmosphere is created, as if something mysterious could happen. Or maybe I'm already going crazy and hallucinating."

You put down your diary. It was getting dark outside. You need to go to bed. Although, you probably won't be able to sleep. Spreading various grasses and leaves on the moss, you lay down on it. Not very comfortable, but you didn't complain. Anyway, this will now be your temporary life. If not forever.

***

You ran into your cave. And just in time! Because it started to rain. Dropping the things you got, you grabbed the diary.

"Half a month later, I managed to find an intelligent life form! And they were toads. Talking, big toads that can walk on two legs. They were in armor and were carrying something covered with cloth. I followed them. Since I'm already trained to be stealthy, I went to their cart when they were on break or something. And I saw a lot of cloth, weapons and food there. And of course I decided to take it all. Or steal. I know it's bad to steal, but it's my only way to survive here. I managed to stuff into my backpack only... cloth and some food. And then the toads noticed me. And I had to run away. They hurt me, I hurt them... I just fought back! And now I'm back in my cave."

Folding the diary back, you began to put on stolen cloth. You... just wrapped it around you. It was in blue, gray and green shades. You think that's how you'll sleep now.

***

Two days later you hear the melody again. And this time, it seems to be calling you. You decided to take a chance and go for this sound. You walked like you were mesmerized. But damn it, this tune is starting to annoy you. The sooner you find the source of the sound, the sooner you can destroy it.

You kept walking faster as the melody got louder. You walked, walked, walked, moved the bushes aside and stumbled upon some kind of... camp with a fence, tents, a weapons and carts in different places. Wow, this is something new. You were about to take a step, when all of a sudden--

- Uh, hello? And who are you?

Looking down, you saw a small dark green frog with long light pink hair.

- If I say that I am a creature from another world, will you believe me?

She looked you up and down.

- Quite possible. I mean, we've never had creatures like you in Amphibia.

- "Amphibia"? That's what this world is called? Amphibia?

- That's right, and... can... can you tell me a little about yourself? What are you anyway?

***

You and this frog, whose name turned out to be Cindy, were sitting in the middle of the forest, and you were eating something that looked like a sandwich with a dark purple cutlet and an eggplant.

- I can't believe there is human food in this world...

- So. Your name is [Y/n], you are a human, you are from planet Earth, you teleported here with the help of a music box, you are lost and do not know how to get home, right?

- Essentially so. Honestly, I was alone for a long time. And the only ones I came across were some predatory creatures and grumpy toads.

Cindy snorted.

- Oh yes, they are. And you don't have any shelter at all? Well, except for that cave.

You put down a small piece of eggplant and sighed sadly.

- That's right. And trust me, it's bloody cold out there. Especially when it's raining. And I'm restrained to the cold--

Suddenly, there was a rustle behind Cindy. From there came two amphibians.

- Oi, Cindy! Where are you roaming? Marten is expecting you urgently.

The one who spoke was a gray-purple axolotl with short blonde hair that looked dirty. The second one was a gray-blue toad with short black hair. Cindy stood up quickly.

- Harry, I'm not a little kid anymore. I go where I want.

- Wait a minute-- what kind of creature is next to you?

Cindy turned to you. You just sat there not knowing what to say.

- Oh, this is my friend [Y/n]! She is a human from another world. [Y/n], the axolotl is Harry and the toad next to him is Edsel.

- Nice... to meet you?

Those two didn't dare to approach you.

- Cindy, are you sure she's not dangerous? What if she eats us or poisons us? - Harry spoke loudly enough for you to hear. And you did not blame him: you are a creature unfamiliar to them. You can really be dangerous for them, you can just kick them with your foot and they will fly off a couple of meters.

- Harry, nothing happened in the hour we spent together. She won't harm us, - the frog folded her arms over her chest.

- It's been an hour already?

- In addition, she spent half a month alone and she got from the toads.

Harry hummed.

- I agree, those toads are still bullies... Edsel, this is not about you.

- Well, Harry, Edsel. Can we... help her a little?

- WHAT? It's out of the question! Marten won't like it. Heck, NOBODY in our camp is going to like that.

- Yeah, I know, but... - Cindy leaned into his ear and started whispering what you didn't hear, - She might be of use to us. Besides, we could sell her to the toads at Toad Tower. Can you imagine how much we will earn on her?

Harry thought as he rubbed his growing beard. Then he took a long breath.

- I think you may be right. Hey creature! [Y/n]? You can come with us.

- Really?

- Yeah. Amphibia is quite dangerous. It is unlikely that you will be able to survive at least without armor. Come with us, we'll take you first to our blacksmith, - and he left with the toad. Cindy is left waiting for you. Thinking that there was nothing more to lose, you got up and moved after them.

***

As a result, you went into the tent, in which there was the same blacksmith.

- All right, [Y/n]. This is Ron, he makes the best armor in the universe, - Harry pointed to a reddish toad near the anvil, which was ignoring you, - Oi, Ron! There is a special order for you! It's time to create!

Ron looked up at you, raised his eyebrows slightly and lowered them without saying anything.

- So, [Y/n] is from another world, it's a long story. We'll tell you later. She needs armor to survive, - said Cindy. Ron nodded and walked towards the screen.

- Well, [Y/n], use your imagination. You can design any armor you want, Ron will do it all, - said Harry.

- For real?

- Yeah. You just need to first take measurements on you, you understand that, right?

You clicked your tongue.

- I certainly understand. The lessons of technology have not been in vain.

***

"You will not believe! But I met amphibians that didn't want to attack me! Oh, by the way, this world is called "Amphibia." Pretty ironic, right? So, I met a frog, and she with her friends took me to their camp. And they even make me armor! It's so cool! And I've already been given two swords! Honestly, I wouldn't mind staying here. I had already introduced myself to their leader, Marten, and he said I could stay as long as I wanted. It's nice to have some company in this dangerous and cruel world."

***

It's been about 2 weeks since you moved in here. It was night, 3 am, and you couldn't sleep. You didn't know what kept you awake. Perhaps a FUCKING MELODY THAT STARTED PLAYING FROM NOWHERE?! You reluctantly opened your eyes. Suddenly, you heard rustling in the street. The tent was thin, so the audibility was good. Rising up and looking out, you saw familiar figures leaving the camp. The melody hit your ears again and you decided to go out. You still couldn't sleep, and you probably won't be able to sleep anytime soon.

Quietly walking to the exit, you saw a certain assembly, consisting of frogs, lizards, toads and a cart with some kind of bags.

- Oh, believe me, this product will please you, - Harry's voice was heard.

- It makes no sense for us to trust you, - a hoarse voice was heard.

- But it's true. She's human and her name is [Y/n], - it was Cindy.

- And you're offering to sell her to us? And what good will she do?

- Yes, - Cindy continued, - And about the good... uuum...

- She will do whatever you want, because she will have nowhere to go. You can also experiment on it. Basically, do whatever you want, - said Marten.

There was silence. And wait a minute, they want to SELL you?!

- We don't usually deal with Marauders... but we're intrigued by you. When can we expect the goods?

- Tomorrow at dawn. And please don't make any sudden moves. Wouldn't want your product to run away, - Marten said with a supposedly cheeky grin.

- Okay, whatever you say. But you'd better not lose the item by then.

- Oh, don't worry. Now she is sleeping carefree, she will not suspect anything.

Oh heck no, you're leaving here right now. You made your way into the tent, you began to collect things, including armor. You didn't want to put them on now since you haven't had any practice with it. You only put them on once and took them off immediately. You hooked your swords to your belt. While you made your way to the exit, then back to the tent and packed your things, the time was already approaching dawn. You left the tent, walked 7 steps and suddenly someone called out to you:

- [Y/n]? Where are you going? - it was Cindy. You looked at her with angry look. Damn, she had such an innocent face! As if she did not agree with everyone to sell you!

- I'm leaving.

- Wh-- what? B-but why? Why leave? Here you have food and friends--

She started to panic and you took a deep breath.

- You see, Cindy, I have to adjust to living here by myself. I'm not a child to rely on everyone, - you turned around and was about to leave, even run away, but suddenly--

- GUARDS, OUR PRODUCT IS RUNNING AWAY!

Oh crap.

***

"They betrayed me. They turned out to be Marauders. And it turned out that they wanted to give me to sail me. I escaped, killing a couple. BUT ONLY BECAUSE THEY HURT ME. I have wounds on my arms, possibly scars. I won't say I'm upset. Just tired. I need to sleep. But at least I now have armor and two swords."

You closed your diary, looking at your new clothes. It consisted of gray armor with gold trim and four-pointed star on chest plate, a black sweater and pants, crimson brown gloves, small purse on the waist, long yellowish boots with fur on the top, long fur white cloak, secured with a golden stone. The collar is milky, the upper part of it is gray, the lower part is dark blue like the night sky. You looked at your weapon. Ordinary swords, but the hilt and guard of the swords were of an orange tint. The only useful things these marauders have given you.

***

"SEVERAL months have passed. Or just two? Three? IT DOESN'T MATTER, I've been stuck in Amphibia for a long time, all alone! I think it's time for me to leave my little home. If I die, this diary and my phone will be proof that this place is real and that I'm DEFINITELY not going crazy."

***

You walked through swamps, grass and trees. You came across some predators, but you either killed them easily, or hid. You made stops at night. You go for several days. Until all of a sudden...

- Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!

You were running from the damn mantis. Only this was not enough. This creature hits your legs and you fall. In the blink of an eye, you're scratched in the face. Then it grabs you by the legs and wants to drag you away. You pulled out a knife and stabbed at its limbs. The mantis screeched and got away from you. Taking advantage of the moment, you got to your feet and ran again. Damn, your legs hurt.

- Sorry, Sprig! I didn't know there were so many monsters!

A voice! This is your chance to be saved!

The mantis jumps out of the bushes in front of you. GODDAMMIT! It was about to jump at you, spreading its powerful jaws.

- Damn mantis! - you held its huge jaws with your hands. God, if this continues like this, you will definitely die!

Your legs got more and more bent. Damn, you don't have any energy left!

- Guys! I think I heard someone's voice!

***

- Sorry, Sprig! I didn't know there were so many monsters!

Anne with Sprig got into trouble. Wishing to explore the area a little away from Wartwood, they stumbled upon an area full of dangerous monsters!

- Don't worry, Anne! We will deal with them! They're not that scary!

- What the heck is going on here?! - oh no, it's Hop Pop.

- We will explain later!

Boonchuy killed another mantis. Guess that was the last one--

- Damn mantis!

Someone was screaming from the forest!

- Guys! I think I heard someone's voice!

The girl ran towards the scream.

- Wait, young lady!

- You can't go to a fight WITHOUT ME! - it was Polly.

But Anne didn't listen to them. She continued to run. Until she saw two dark figures. They were covered with different foliage and trees, so it was impossible to see what kind of creatures they were.

Suddenly, one of the figures takes out something that looks like a sword and cuts off the head, as it turned out, of mantis. The winning figure turned to Boonchuy. She backed away from fear, but stepped on a branch. Anne ran away.

- Hey, wait!

Anne literally jumped out of the bushes, falling on her back.

- Oh frog, Anne, are you okay?! - Hopediah asked, but immediately fell silent when he heard a sound in the bushes from which Anne ran out. Everyone was alert, and Sprig prepared his slingshot. Suddenly... a human comes out of the bushes. All in scratches, abrasions, and hair disheveled. They are wearing toad armor, which alerted Plantars.

***

When you ran after the strange figure and ran out of the bushes, you saw frogs and... human! A real, living human! You tried to get your breathing back to normal. You took a deep breath and...

- OH MY GOD, ANOTHER HUMAN IN THIS WORLD!

- OH MY GOD, IS IT REALLY ANOTHER HUMAN?!

You and the girl were instantly silent. But then...

- I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD!

- GOD, I WAS ALONE FOR A FEW MONTHS, I THOUGHT I WOULD GO CRAZY!

- WAIT, WAIT, let's take turns! - shouted the pollywog.

You fell silent again. Then the girl began to speak first:

- Oh my gosh! I thought Sasha, Marcy and I were the only ones who got into Amphibia! Who are you and how did you get here?

You smiled. God, you couldn't believe your eyes!

- I also thought I was the only one here. God, I've been alone for so long, I almost forgot how to talk to people!

- What is your name?!

- I... I'm [Y/n]. [Y/n] [Y/L/n].

- And I'm Anne Boonchuy! Nice to meet you, - she extended her hand to you. You squeezed it uncertainly.

***

In short, the Plantar family and Anne decided to bring you to their home. During the trip, you didn't talk. Now you were sitting on their couch, drinking tea. Hopediah brought cookies.

- Thanks a lot! What are these made of? - you took one in your hand and looked at it.

- Of special bugs, - answered you an orange frog.

- What?

- By the way, your "tea" is also made of bugs.

Oh. My. God. You were sick.

- Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You will get used to it, - Anne sat next to you, - Soо... will you tell us how you got here?

- Well--

- Now, kids, let [Y/n] rest a bit. Well, we have no rooms, only the basement remains. Or a living room, - suddenly said Hop Pop.

- What?

- Oh, you see. I live in their basement. And you also need somewhere to sleep.

You stand up abruptly.

- I-- I can't stay with you.

- Why not?

- Well, because it would be embarrassing for me to take my place here. Besides, you already have Anne and... you have already done so much for me... brought me home, patched up, treated me to... "tea"...

- Come on, [Y/n], it's not such a big deal--

- NO! I will NOT accept your offer and do not hope. Do you have an old barn somewhere? Abandoned building? It will do just fine.

They just stared at you.

- Really?

- What?! I am not a picky person.

- Oh, oh, I know one place! - Sprig raised his hand, - Quite close to our house there is something that looks like a barn. You can use it.

***

Just like Sprig said. It was a big red barn, just like in those village cartoons.

- If anything, we brought you a blanket, pillows and other things that may come in handy, - said the eldest of the Plantars.

- Thanks a lot, guys, - you carefully stepped inside. Not bad, not bad at all. In the corner, you spread out the bed, and then immediately took out the diary.

"TODAY I MET ANOTHER HUMAN! It was like this: as I promised, I left that cave. I wandered like this for several days until I was attacked by a huge mantis! He beat me pretty hard. Then I heard someone's voices, but that creature tried to crush me with its jaws! After a while, the monster was finished. And then I saw a figure that looked like a human! When I came out of the bushes, I was right! Her name is Anne Boonchuy. She also entered this world with the help of a box that I dropped in that store. It also turned out that Anne was adopted by a family of frogs - Hopediah Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly Plantars. They took me to their house, treated me and patched me up (by the way, they cook food with BUGS!). They also offered to spend the night with them, but I thought it would be embarrassing to take their place, and I asked about any abandoned buildings. And we just found one! Old barn. They gave me things for the bed (pillows, etc.) and left me. I still can't believe there is another human here! And frogs that don't try to kill me. I think things will get a lot better from now on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 105 5
x Reader oneshots are going to be gender neutral Please give me requests for what you want me to write ❗️not writing smut❗️
18.6K 441 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
122K 1.9K 114
This book is full of one-shots and scenarios of the characters of the show 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐰𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 directed by Dana Terrace and her team! This is a...
43.8K 462 18
oneshots. ⸙ if you're seeing this on another site, that isn't wattpad, my book probably got copied and posted onto an unsafe fanfiction site ⸙