โ€ Crave || George Weasley x R...

By DragonEditor

You were accepted to go to Hogwarts but never got the letter on time. You were two years late and thinking to... More

สœแดษขแดกแด€ส€แด›s
สœแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“
ส™แดแดแด‹s แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แด€ษดแด‹s
แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด‡แด€sสŸแด‡ส แด›แดกษชษดs
า“ษชส€แด‡แดกแดส€แด‹s
sแดส€ส€ส
แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส™ส€แดœsแด‡s
แด แด‡ส€ษชแด›แด€sแด‡ส€แดœแด
สœแดแดแด‡
แดแด‡ส€ส€ส แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s

แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ

211 6 0
By DragonEditor

☆.。.:* George Pov .。.:*☆

I ran after (y/n) she then enter her common room.
I entered and a bunch of girls where talking outside of her room. "Hey (y/n) are you alright ?, one of the girls said, "leave me alone, I don't want to talk to anyone right now" (y/n) said.
"Hey girls let me try" You said "(y/n) it's me George can I come in ?" "What do you want ?, I want to be alone" "I know you don't want to see anyone or talk but this won't help at all if your like this, so can I please come in so we can talk ?". It was silent for a couple of seconds "come in" (y/n) said.
You enter her room, you saw (y/n) covered in her bed sheets, you sat beside her. "(Y/n) tell me please everything, I'm worried about you, this is not healthy or safe for you". (Y/n) started to tear up again and I gave her a tight hug, "it was my uncle's, their muggles and always hated me the first day I moved in with them, they always make me to do chores, always makes my life horrible, they don't feed me will so every change I see scraps on the plates when I wash them that's a meal for me" (y/n) started to cry.
"Then why would you stay their, can't you go somewhere else?" "No I can't, I don't have family that I know of, my parents died in a accident, my aunt is my mother older sister, she's the only family I have. "Will in that case you can live with us, how's that sounds?, I can write a letter to my mom saying if it's ok you can stay at our home" "oh no I don't want to be any trouble" "of course not!, (y/n) your the sweetest girl I meet" I turned around embarrassed and turning red.
☆.。.:* (y/n) Pov .。.:*☆

I saw George turning red "that's so cute" I thought to myself "I really appreciate it, thank you" I gave a small kiss on his cheek.
George turns around and returns the hug "I'm worried about you, I only want to help you and make you feel safe" George said, I just buried my head on his chest. "Come on let's go to the kitchen and make you something warm to drink" George said will standing up "alright" I said also standing up.
☆○o。Time Skipped 。o○☆

I sat down in the school's garden, I always like the nature and brings me peace just smelling the flowers and hearing the birds sing, touching the grass, felling the tree, everything. "(Y/N)" I heard a shout from the distance, I turned around and saw George running towards me. George was in front of me caching his breath "my mom said yes, you can stay with us" "really" I said happy "yes next Christmas you will stay with us" I just stand their speechlessness and just hug George so tight, he hugs back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
526K 18.9K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...