sᴏʀʀʏ

☆.。.:* Your Pov .。.:*☆
Weeks had past, everything was ok the bad things that happened to me all of the sudden disappear, I've seen Fred and George in the halls or in classes but it's like they're avoiding me, some how like they seen a ghost.
It was almost winter the leaves from the trees were falling down, I didn't seen Hermione all day I wonder what happened.
I was eating dinner until I heard whispers saying that Hermione was in he bathroom all day crying "oh Hermione what happened" I jump from the sound of someone open the great hall doors and comes running screaming "TROLL, TROLL IN THE DOEGONE!" And fainted on the floor, everyone got up from their seats and started to scream "SILENCE!" Professor Dumbledore shouted and tells the prefects to take us to our common rooms, "what isn't the bathroom in the doegone?" I started to look for Harry and Ron and spotted them in the crowd, I squeezed through the crowd to get to them and told them that Hermione was in the bathroom in the doegone, they nodded and left.
I was dragged by Cedric to the common room and wait until it's safe.
The next day I was in the great hall and sat in the Gryffindor table next to Hermione and ask her if she was okay, she was fine thanks to Harry and Ron who rescued her from the troll, I turn to see Fred and George and they quickly turned away I just sighed.
☆○o。Time Skipped Christmas 。o○☆
Everyone was packing to go celebrate Christmas with their families, I in the other hand was staying at Hogwarts, "are you sure (y/n) you'll be fine here?" One of the girls said "yeah I'll be fine don't worry" "ok then I see you in a week" she gave me a hug and I waved her goodbye.
I was now alone sitting on the couch in the common room staring at the Christmas tree and back to my book I was reading.
The next day it was Christmas, I got up still in my pjs and go down stairs and turned to see the Christmas tree and some presents were under the tree "that's odd who will send me presents" (don't worry you also gave presents to your friends) there were several boxes so I picked one up, it was small and opened it up it was a present from Hermione it was a silver ring with a yellow stone on it, the next one was a sweater with my first letter of my name in black and the sweater was yellow from Ron, the other was some earrings from Harry, Cedric a new scarf and also my God Father gave me several books, I loved all the presents and there was one more a small box I picked it up and opened it, it was a beautiful necklace with a yellow almost white crystal "who is it from?" I see a little note on the box and opened it.
Dear (y/n)
I'm sorry for the pranks that I pulled on you and will like to talk to you outside your common room at 12:00pm.
I red the note but it didn't have a name so I looked at the clock and it was 11:00am so a ran upstairs to get change.
It was almost the time and put on the necklace I'm still of the edge of this persons that who it might be and pranks?, I went down stairs and opened the common room and saw a familiar tall orange head, it was George. "George what are you doing here?" "I was waiting for you" "your the person who send me the note?" "And the necklace that I see your wearing" "oh, thank you by the way, so what is it you wanna talk about?" "(Y/n) I'm sorry for all the pranks I pulled on you" "what pranks?" "Like the potion exploding, the slugs, the green spots and all the tripping" "wait that was you?" "And your bed full of fireworks" I just stand there with wide eyes and lowers my head " I'm so sorry (y/n) and I heard that you got attacked and I felt so guilty on myself and couldn't find the way to tell you, that's why I've been avoiding you!" George gave my a tight hug and I hug back with tears in my eyes, "I-I forgive y-you" I said trying to talk but my crying couldn't help me, he pulled away and started at me with hope on his eyes, "really from all the things I did?" "It's fine George I'm not dead or anything" I give him a small pick on the cheek and he's face turned red and I giggled "see you soon George" I said and walk back to the common room.