ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs

☆.。.:* Your Pov .。.:*☆
I was in my room just laying on the bed, my birthday is today I was now 13.
I never have friends or go out much my uncles never let me go outside or go with them anywhere, I was the maid of the house for example I'm the one who does all the chores in the house, wash the dishes, mop the floors, wash the clothes, etc.
My uncles are down stairs watching tv, then all of the sudden I heard a tap on the window, I got up and saw an owl with a letter on its beak, I opened the window and grabbed the letter.
I opened it and my eyes grew wide and ran down stairs.
"IM ACCEPTED TO HOGWARTS! " I shouted and stood in front of my uncles, I just saw my two uncles turn to each other in shock "where did you get that!" My uncle john said "an owl showed up on my window with this letter" "bloody hell! " he said angry *thumb thumb thumb* a banging sound came from the door and went to get the door, I opened it and a tall man with big bush hair and beard stood there "hello there" the strange big man said "h-hi" "you must be (y/n)" "y-yes, how do you know me?" My uncles stood behind me "who the bloody hell are you!" My uncle said "oh where's my manners, I'm Hagrid" "what are you doing here?" "Well Ive came for (y/n)" "me?" "Yep you, I'm taking you to Hogwarts" "no she's not going anywhere!" "Yes she is" "no she's not I've been hiding and burning the letters for two years now" my uncle stoped and covered his mouth in shock realizing what he said "what did you say?" I said "I've been getting all those letters and destroying them so you wouldn't find out "now that is wrong, how dare you doing this to here she messed an entire year just for you nonsense" Hagrid said I looked down then up to them with a hate look on my face I'm going to Hogwarts if you like it or not, I ran upstairs and gathered my thing and ran out of the house not bothering to say goodbye.
Hagrid took me to a dead end and suddenly the bricks started to move "(y/n) welcome to Diagon Ally" I looked around and I was amazed in what I'm seeing "wow" "yes I know, so let's find what you need in your third year" "but I don't have any money" "don't worry let's go to the bank, your parents left some some".
We went to the bank and got money and started to buy my things that I need, "the only think I need is a wand and a pet" we went to the pet shop and brought a beautiful barn owl "I think I'll name you is (o/n)" and lastly went to Ollivanders and got a beautiful wand (Take you wand test on the potter more page to see what wand you got).
"Ok now you got all your things we just need to wait for the time to come" Hagrid said.
☆○o。Time Skipped 。o○☆
Hagrid gave me a ticket and left because he needs to take someone too, I was walking to find my train but couldn't find it.
"COME ON HURRY UP!" I turn around a see a orange head woman running with four children, she told to the boys who are twins and ran through the brick wall, "excuse me miss" "oh why hello there dear, what can I help you?" "Will I'm trying to get to this train" "oh will it's right throw this wall just stay in the middle and run straight throw it and it will take you to your train "thank you miss" I did what she say and ran through the wall and my eyes widen when I see the train "wow".
I got on the train and to find a seat but all of the compartments are full, I was still looking and found one with two orange heads boys "e-excuse me, may I sit here" one of them turned around and said "I don't know can you?" "Oh um sorry for bothering" "I think you didn't get my point, you may" "I'm Fred and this is George, what's yours?" The other one said "I-I'm (y/n)" "will nice to meet you".
It was a long trip until I see a huge castle in the distance and went to the bathroom to change to my robes.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Thank you for reading this first chapter and continue reading when the next chapter comes out.
This story is inspired by this song.