4 ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษด'

By reportsbytoya

๐™‡๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ 4 ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ', ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ '๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–... More

The Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
46.2
47
48
49
50
Epilogue Visuals

Epilogue

19K 835 312
By reportsbytoya

Iola K.

Nine Months Later

April 14th

Sasha's phone started to ring, interrupting our makeup conversation. She picked it up from the counter and I noticed "Fal🫶🏾" on the screen. I simply turned my head to continue the conversation with Lena and Mya.

I booked Mya as the makeup artist for the bridal crew. Currently, we were trying to see which makeup routine to give the group of ladies. Everyone should be on the same accord for today. I didn't want anything over a full face personally. My lashes were kept up from regular appointments with my lash tech, Kelsey.

"I think the mamas of the group are expecting something natural looking. You know they don't like a lot of makeup." Lena said, most likely speaking regarding our mother.

"That statement is such a contradiction," Mya groaned playfully causing me to nod in approval. "Most "natural looking" faces have a ton of makeup involved. But we'll figure something out."

"Mama ass be trying to beat her face only using concealer. That's why." I replied, speaking to Lena. She and Mya laughed at my honesty because they knew I wasn't lying. Lena opened her mouth to respond, but it was Sasha who caught our attention instead.

"Fal, calm down," Sasha spoke into the phone, sighing as she sat on the couch opposite of me. "Stop crying. I'm trying to understand, but you're talking fast and you're sobbing, boo. Calm down,"

Lena looked over at me and I shrugged at her, not knowing what was happening.

Fallon and I weren't friends, but it didn't mean you were enemies now. I understood her stance on Kofi's background and could see why she felt a way about my relationship with him, especially as my best friend. On top of that how close to home it hit for her family.

Kofi had confined in me that Mama Diane was been the root of Andres and Mr. Newman's fallout. When I asked if the relationship between the two ever turned romantic; he couldn't give me a definite answer. The only thing he could say was, "I know my mama ain't a hoe." Which I never implied and since I knew from that response alone he was becoming defensive, I left it alone. I'm sure Fallon knew nothing about that half of the story anyway. Ms. Casandra surely didn't mention it.

However, Fallon's concerns could have been handled with better care, for the sake of our friendship.

I haven't turned my back on her or Armani, her one-year-old son. Even going the lengths to send baby shower and 1st birthday gifts via Mya and Sasha. In fact, Sasha and I went to the hospital for the birth of Armani in February and it was her first time seeing me in months. My five-month baby bump and six-carat engagement ring were the first changes she and Ms. Casandra noticed.

"Are you serious, Fallon? How do you know this?" There was a pause in the conversation and then Sasha palmed her face in disbelief. "What did the test result say, Fal?... So who the fuck is his daddy, Fallon?"

Mya's sudden gasp of air was followed by an "Oh lord," unfortunately reminded me of the popular TikTok sound, which caused me to laugh. Sasha shot both of us a look before muting the phone. "Hush!"

I threw my hands up in a surrendering gesture and she continued the call. I honestly wanted no parts of the phone call. And surely not any tea from this situation. So, I got on Kofi's Instagram to kill time.

After much reflection on the past two and a half years. I noticed patterns and situations that I allowed. Problems that should've been nipped in the bud when they occurred. Fallon was on that list. Kofi too, but Fallon's issues boiled down to boundaries.

Fallon failed to face her own problems, yet judged me for mine. Issues that didn't matter at all, until she spoke about them. I expected more support from her. Support that Sasha gave; support that even Mya and Lena gave. I understand Fallon's family was close to his and there was a terrible loss that both parties had to suffer through. But had proper boundaries been set between us; there would've never been any conflict. Especially once that cost us a great friendship.

The call ended with Sasha letting Fallon know she could call later. She sighed as the phone fell on her lap, before looking around the room at the three of us.

I was about six hours away from marrying Kofi...I had important things to worry about right now.

Like, picking heels for the ceremony.

However,

I actually did have something to say.

"Not to be the messy one," Even though, I was about to be just that. "But I find it funny that she had so much to say about me and my lil baby father, but don't even know who the fuck her is."

Sighing I stood from the chair, ignoring the snickering coming from Lena, which turned hysterical within seconds. Mya joined her.

"That! But, Lolo, it's making more sense now. 'Cause you remember in the beginning everything was good? Brick was supposedly happy about the baby, and then the story just...flipped."

Yeah, I had noticed that too. It was right before her gender reveal.

"That nigga ain't shit no ways," Mya mumbled next to me. "She dodged a bullet honestly." She confirmed with a shrug. I knew Mya's secret of messing around with Brick, but I had washed my hands with that entire situation. What she and Brick had going on, had nothing to do with Iola King-Valentino.

"That's your cousin, boo," I said smirking as I slipped on my UGG Laton slides. "I'll be back. I'm finna try on these heels." I said, walking away from the sitting area of the Bridal Quarters.

Low key? I needed a break.

Kofi had a Groom Quarters for him and the guys, on the opposite side of the Excellence Oyster Bay Villa space. In between us was a common living area consisting of a kitchen, a den, two bedrooms, and two full baths.

Khari, Kacey, and Kylo were with my mom at the moment eating brunch downstairs. My mom and Mama Diane had taken it upon themselves to feed the crew a feast of brunch items. The kids were on their seconds while me and the girls had brought our plates back to the bridal party's space. There was a clear division between myself and Kofi, which was the common tradition in most weddings. So in order for everyone to eat, one party had to be isolated while the other was using the common spaces. We spent the last two days apart because of the old fashion tradition.

The Jamaican Villa we were staying in was the most beautiful mansion I ever step foot in. It was enough space to keep me on one side and him on the other. Kylo, room service, and playing telephone had been our sources of communication. Kylo was constantly coming back and forth from one to the other. Only two weeks ago he took his first steps and during these past few days those slow steps were turning into him running. All yesterday he was back and forth between the two of us.

I missed both of them today, the most.

Kylo's suit was tailored. Kofi told me before we left Houston that he never got the chance to try it on him. So, hopefully, it was a perfect fit for my baby. However, I had backup clothing for Ky, just in case. Along with things that Kofi most likely forgot. There wasn't a trip we had taken where he hadn't forgotten anything. Or, didn't have enough of something. From undershirts, chargers, socks, or just anything. Yesterday he had to send Mama Diane for a fresh pack of undershirts and she laughed when I pulled them out like magic.

I made it to the vanity area, locking the door behind me in the dark room. Every woman in the bridal party had their own seat. Makeup stations were prepared and all the necessities for our hair were lined up. The dresses were hanging on the rack opposite of the vanity area and shoes were on the floor underneath.

The only shoes not lined up, were mine. The Christian Louboutin nude heels and a pair of Gianvito Rossi diamond studded heels. Both needed to analyze and I had to decide now. Once the door was locked, I turned on the lights to face the room, but my body became completely still for a few seconds. Kofi sat in one of the chairs, a smile on his lips as he looked up at me. In his hand was one of my platform sandal heels that I needed.

"These is fye, mama."

After a few seconds, I leaned off the door, walking deeper into the room. I should've expected him to be the rebellious one to break the rules.

"Thank you. I was coming to try those on."

I stood in front of him, his eyes going from the shoes to me. From my toes up to my face. Kofi smirked, pulling a second chair from the vanities. "I'll help you," I looked at him and then at the seat. Turning around to double check the door. "Ain't nobody gon' come in here, girl. Come here."

Taking the seat in front of him, Kofi lifted one of my legs to his lap, strapping the ankle buckle of the Christian Louboutin heels. He repeated the process with the other, before looking down at his handy work. His hands ran up and down my calves and to my thighs.

"I wanna see the dress." Kofi said, gripping my thighs, forcing me to look up at him.

"No....baby, that's bad luck. This," I said waving my hand in between the two of us. "...is bad luck. We're not supposed to see each other."

He laughed at my words, leaning in to kiss my lips. "I wonder how much bad luck I'll put on us if my head end up in between ya' thighs. Tasting that pussy you been holding back from me."

I bit my bottom lip, feeling his tongue on my neck and I placed my hands on his shoulders in an attempt to stop him. Yet, they ended up caressing him instead.

"We not gon' find out." I mumbled in response, gaining some control as I pulled myself away from him. I stood in the shoes, taking a few steps. Kofi's eyes followed me around the room. He had sat back in the chair with his leg spread so perfectly. I made my way to the vanity counter, pulling the other shoe box to me.

"Why you don't wanna be my slut no more?"

"Kofi..." I could tell I was going to lose the little bit of willpower I was holding on to. He stood behind me, his hands on either side of my body, keeping me trapped there.

"I just wanna taste you." His lips were on my shoulder, trailing up to my ear. The words came out as a whisper.

I shook my head no at him, but my face said something different. Completely different. For the past week, I had been dodging his sexual advances. And I planned to continue until we went on our honeymoon in three days. In two days everyone was packing up to go home. Either Texas or Florida. While Kofi and I were going to Playa del Carmen in Mexico. Kylo was going back with my family to Florida and I hated it, but my own mother had informed me, "you deserve this break."

"Just taste?" I asked him, deciding on the Gianvito Rossi shoes and leaning over to loosen the buckles of the red bottoms. My butt brushed against him as I moved, a deep groan leaving his throat.

"Yeah and then I'll leave." His tone was hoarse now as his hands moved from the counter to my waist.

I had heard that before.

Dropping the heels on the counter, I turned to face him. Kofi's fingers came to the front of my robe, softly tugging to open the silk material. I only wore a bra and panty set underneath.

In five hours we were supposed to be dressed and lined up. Five hours.

His hands moved to the purple lace, running a finger down the front of my breast to the top of my boyshorts. He slid a hand inside, and I bit my bottom lip to stop from moaning too loud. That first touch always sent a shockwave through me. It didn't matter how many times, it held the same effect.

After every time, I always wondered if his touch would ever become dull. Tedious even. If he wouldn't be exciting anymore. Or would I no longer excite him. But every time I came up short of the possibility of that happening.

As he removed the panties and I shrugged off the bra and robe. I knew by now it may just be impossible for him to ever bore me. Right now as he kissed my exposed nipples, sucking softly on one as he toys with the other, my thighs tighten as that sensation made my clit throb in anticipation — it's magical and intoxicating in every sense.

"Don't be loud, baby." I nodded silently, tilting my head back against the mirror.

Before I knew it, Kofi sat in of the chairs, his arms locked behind me to keep my lower half still as his tongue traced my slit up to my clit. He closed his lips around it. Softly sucking as he flicked his tongue against the sensitive nub. My hands were on my breast, slightly twisting my nipples which only made me wetter.

"Ohhh....shhhiitt." I gasped as he lowered his head, slipping his tongue into my entrance. Sliding it in and out of me. I One of his hands came around my body to the top of my clit, rubbing circles as he fucked me with his tongue.

"Mmm...I love how you taste, mama. Damn."

I could hear him removing clothes, but his mouth never moved from off from my clit. His tongue continued its devouring pleasure. Slow and teasingly. He placed small kisses in between sucking and I moaned out, my back arching against the glass. Kofi groaned, and the sounds his clothing behind replaced had stopped. By now one of his hands stroking himself as he continued to lick up every drop I spilled.

I placed a hand over my mouth which easily turned into me biting my finger. I wanted to close my thighs, but that arm he held around me became tighter. Silently threatening me to stop him. By now I knew it was a mess being made. I could feel it, the wetness underneath me, making my inner thighs and butt wet. I wet the pad of my fingers, caressing my nipples as my eyes heavy. I peeked down at him. His muscles flexed as he gave himself long slow strokes.

"Ahh..fucckk!" His eyes were on me. Watching as I tried to hold back my orgasm. But I couldn't. I was failing miserably.

My thighs shook from the impact of my orgasm ripping through me. Kofi didn't come up until he finished placing kisses on my slit, my pussy lips, and my inner thighs. His arms relaxed around my lower half and he stood from the chair. Accidentally I smirked at the glistening artwork he wore.

His dick grazed across my clit when he leaned in closer to me. That smirk on my face changed as I bit my lip. One move and he'll be inside me. His lips came to mine and I cleaned up the mess I made. Kofi's hands found my hips, forcing me still as he angled himself at my entrance.

"Tell me to leave, Lo."

It was a test; one that he had given to me a few times. I always failed because, at this point, neither one of us wanted him to walk away. And if there wasn't anything I learned while being with Kofi for the past two years, it was that I was weak for him.

"Leave, Kofi."

Kofi moaned against my mouth, sucking my bottom lip. I broke away from his kissing, watching as he gripped his dick again. His free hand was against the mirror behind me, his face only inches from mine. Three strokes and intense eye contact was all it took before he grunted.

"Fucckk..fuck, mama."

That seed spilled over on top of my stomach.
_____________________________________

Kofi V.

My mother stood in front of me, blinking away tears. She was trying her hardest to fight through them, but I could see her on the verge of going full hysterical on me at any second. I hadn't seen Diane Valentino cry since the last time I walked out of Harris County Juvenile Detention Center. It was the first time she gave up on me.

She was a sweetheart, forgiving, and accepting; but she didn't express herself with tears in front of her kids.

"You look so handsome. It's scary. You've always favored Andres, but right now? Oh my."

Her hands loosely straighten the black tie around my neck. It had been a few things that Andres taught me during our time together. How to use a knife and tie a tie was top of the list.

"Long as it's just the looks."

The elder women in my family, especially on his side, always reminded me of my good looks. The next thing that left their mouth was how I favored my father so much. It was true, I just covered myself in tattoos. His genes had been strong and from how much Kylo and even KJ favored me, it was safe to say it ran in the bloodline.

"Your father was a good man, Kofi. I don't know why you don't believe me. He loved you."

"Yeah, a lil' too much." I admitted, turning from her to the bed behind us.

We were currently in the Groom's Quarters inside my private suite. She was dressed and ready for the event of the day. She and Ms. Denise wore two similar dresses as the mothers of the wedding. Both were a light blue color.

My mother opened her mouth to respond, but the door creaked open and my entire mood shifted from the conversation she was attempting to force out of me. A smile formed on my face as I turned to the little curly head wobbling his way to me. The pacifier in his mouth fell as his own smile matched mine.

Before he could reach me, I was crossing over in his path, picking up his little body in my arms. His hands came to my face excitedly, as he grinned.

I had to get him dressed.

"Where you been, Ky? I was missing you, twin." He mumbled something in response to me. That smile never drifted as he held on.

My mama helped, laying down a baby blanket for him so I could remove the onesie he wore. The tuxedo I had for him wasn't too far from me and mama volunteered to get a wet rag for me.

"You better not pee on me, Ky." I told him, tossing the dirty diaper in the trash can. His giggling was contagious. I leaned down, using the conditioner to massage into his curls. Kylo's hands went to the chain around my neck and I was glad I removed the pedant from the Cuban.

"Dada..."

I smiled at hearing him. "That's right, twin. Dada." His little fingers left the chain, touching my face and tugging my beard. I finished his hair and grabbed the soft bristle brush to tame the curls before lifting him.

He spoke to me, playing with the tag of the blanket beneath him. Finding it downright hilarious that every time he went to bend down and put the paper in his mouth, I would grab one of his toes to distract him. Eventually, my mom brought the rag and I finished cleaning him up, putting on a fresh diaper and an undershirt.

The suit was five pieces with a bow tie included and my mama almost cried over the sight of it. I slid on his pants and buttoned the white crisp shirt for him. Kylo watched intently, his big brown eyes going from my fingers to my face. Dressing him was probably the hardest thing to do sometimes. Especially now that he's getting bigger and becoming more active. Just a week ago, we caught him going up the stairs at the house.

"Aw, shucks. Now, look at my handsome baby," My mama expressed proudly, coming to stand next to me. Kylo was holding into me as I tied his shoes. His grinning face is now on his grandma. The moment he was completely dressed, she took him, placing kisses on his forehead and cheeks. "Let's go show mommy! You so handsome, baby."

I picked up my own suit jacket, shrugging it on. Trying my hardest to hide the disappointment. I wanted to be there, but this stupid ass tradition had me stuck with Kobi's ass more than my lady.

"Your brother and Mazi were looking for you too, Kofi." She said, turning to me before they disappeared out the door.

I grabbed my iPhone before leaving the bedroom and heading to Mazi and Kobi's favorite hangout since we got here.

"You ready?"

I stepped inside the lounge area, seeing Mazi and Kobi. A blunt burning between Mazi's fingers while Kobi held a small clear cup of Hennessy. The two of them dressed in the black and white three-piece tuxedo.

"Yeah." I sat down, fishing my own blunt out from the inside pocket of my suit. Mazi slide a bottle of Belair champagne to me and I filled a cup up after lighting the spliff.

We had five minutes.

"Good, cause it's hot as fuck. So let's get this over with my boy." Kobi said, taking a sip of his liquor before turning on his heels and leaving out

____________________________________

Iola K.

Five minutes...

That's the time I had before we hit the door to line up. The groomsmen were already dressed to my knowledge. Even my bridesmaids were up to par. The only person we were waiting on was me.

Kylo came in, drinking from his sippy cup and holding his pacifier as I curled my two bang pieces for the updo frontal style I had installed last night. I wanted it fresh for today, so I knew there wouldn't be any issues with it. The last thing I enjoyed was doing my hair while on vacation, however, this trip had been the exception.

"OMG, you are so handsome, fat daddy! Look at you." He grinned at my excitement, immediately dropping his two best friends on the floor as his arms were in the air. I bent down to grab him and he gripped my face in his little fist, pulling me to him.

I hope he knew how much I loved him.

I hadn't been sure I'll be the best mom, or that I even knew what I was doing, but from the way he looked at me — it was like unconditional love in human form.

"Dada."

Well kinda.

I playfully frowned, gasping while placing a hand on my heart. "Ma-ma." I corrected, kissing his cheek.

"Mama!"

"Yes, baby." The door creaked open and my mom walked into the powder room, seeing the two of us standing together.

"Aw, look at you, Kylo and Lolo! Oh my!"

I smiled in agreement. Kofi had done an amazing job at picking and having the suit tailored. While Kylo was only nine months, he was pushing twenty-five pounds and wearing nine to twelve-month-old clothes.

"GG!"

"Yeah, that's my baby!" She said, coming to stand next to me.

"Are you ready, baby?" She asked, touching my hair where the bangs hung. Next, her hands came out for Kylo and he looked at me for a while before leaning over and going to her. "Oops, was that some sort of hesitation, Ky?" He smiled at her question, before laying his head on her shoulder.

I turned to do a double look at myself in the mirror, nodding in approval.

I was ready.

"I'm ready."

_____________________________________

Kofi V.

I entered the altar first, right after the few guests we had in the audience were in place. One of the guests was my cousin Nicole and from the moment I was in her view, her flash was going off. Our pastor, Mr. Weston, spoke to me proudly and I returned the gesture.

I had smoked four blunts since this morning and finished a whole bottle of champagne by the time we were lined up. Yet, I was still jittery as the time ticked. The one thing that I had gone to for peace of mind and some security, was being kept from me.

Those twenty minutes Lolo and I spent together made me not want to separate. But it had to be done. So here I stood with Pastor Weston.

Our lineup wasn't as traditional as our mothers explained it should be, but we had structured it so everyone involved was more comfortable rather than thinking of traditions. I also think that because we weren't your traditional couple, it wasn't a top priority. We had proved that theory of doing it our way, about five hours ago. We had beat all odds standing against this relationship. Rearranging our wedding wouldn't cause us any harm.

Mazi was my Best Man and arrived first down the aisle with Vanessa on his arm. Lolo had asked me if I believed Nessa would be okay with being in the wedding and I didn't see the problem. When I mentioned it to Mazi and Vanessa, they treated it as a no-brainer.

Kobi and Sasha came in next and I smiled as my little brother walked arm in arm with his favorite secret. He wouldn't admit it because it'll require him to set his pride aside. They both had moved on with their lives in the last year. Sasha was getting ready to graduate with her doctorate and Kobi was expanding his business into other ventures. Not to mention their seven-year age difference with him being the youngest. Regardless, my little brother had a love for her like no other.

Lastly was Lolo's Maid of Honor, Lena on the arm of Rico. By the time they made it to the altar, my heart rate had increased by the hundreds.

Next was my mama and Kylo.

My mother held his hand as he took his time coming down. Everyone's eyes were on his small chubby frame, while he was taking in every detail in front of him. Even stopping to pick up a pedal from the floor. He smiled as he came closer to the altar, attempting to run in my direction. Instead, my mother scooped him up, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Dada."

I moved one limb in his direction and he was leaning out of his grandmother's hold. "It's alright, twin. You're okay." I snapped his pacifier strap to his jacket as I held on to him. Just then Kacey and Khari made their way to the entrance. Again, this wasn't an ordinary nor traditional wedding. Kacey was our ring bearer, while Khari was in charge of holding one lone pink rose in his hand. He refused to be called a flower boy, even though, that was his title indeed.

The boys found their spots after Kacey handed the ring over to Pastor Weston. I looked down at Kylo just as the pastor stepped outward, his arms stretched out as a silent intro for Iola's walk. Everyone's attention turned to the entrance of the altar. Seconds later the sounds of Luther Vandross Here & Now began. Ms. Denise appeared on the side of Iola, with their arms hooked. The duo made their way down the aisle and Kylo moved with excitement in my arms.

"Here you go, young man," I looked over at Pastor Weston who was holding a handkerchief out. "I always bring a few extras in my pocket."

Thanking him, I wiped my face, not even realizing tears had fallen. Mentally I was in a daze. My attention was zeroed in on Iola. The closer she got the tighter my chest was. She meant my gaze and I smiled. I knew she felt the rush I was experiencing.

I had found love. I had found what was missing. I hadn't realized it was missing until her. I hadn't realized I was missing on out something so special until I allowed her in.

My mom stepped closer rubbing my back and I sighed. "Mama." Kylo pointed at Iola, his pacifier dropping as they smiled at one another.

She and Ms. Denise made their way, stopping about a foot away and I handed Kylo over with a kiss on the forehead to his grandmother.

"I know you're excited, but give me one second," Pastor Weston said to me and I nodded with a small laugh.

With Lolo still in the arms of her mother, Pastor Weston read a total of four scriptures. The first acknowledged me, as the soon-to-be husband. Explaining what it intel to be a husband and how it was intended to be handled through the eyes of Christ. Secondly, he addressed Iola with the underlying rule of submission. I bowed my head to keep from laughing. We spoke about the four readings before today and I pointed out the second reading, especially for this moment. It had been a long debate between us. The third explained what marriage was supposed to be for the both of us and the last explained the Union we were creating.

"Who gives Iola Amelia King to Kofi Kamari Valentino, Sr?" Preston Westin asked directly after finishing his readings. Ms. Denise nodded and stepped up a few inches.

"I do." She smiled at me as their arms loosen from one another. She and Lolo hugged and I stepped towards Iola, a smile growing on both of our faces. No words are needed. We both felt that.

"Bring her under the altar, Kofi,"

I took her hand and followed directions, both of us facing one another. She leaned up to wipe my face and naturally my eyes fluttered to the intimate touch. Pastor Weston thanked Ms. Denise as she took a step into the congregation.

He led a prayer over the Union. Me and Lolo's hands linked together as everyone bowed their heads. Lolo was instructed to repeat the words of the prayer he read following, as it was for the household preparer and wife.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." Pastor Weston said, looking around the attendees.

For a brief second, I let go of Iola's hands while looking at her. My eyes didn't drift away as I unbuckle the suit jacket. I adjusted it and her eyes widened at the sight. Yeah. That infamous G18 was sitting beautifully on my side.

A throat cleared behind me and I turned to see Kobi rubbing his face, a sly smirk on it.

"Don't play with me, Kobi. Deadass."

"I ain't even do shit. Nigga I was choking."

Rico and Mazi laughed at my little brother's childish ways, which caused a trickle effect with everyone else. Lolo smiled as she buckled the button on my jacket, looking up at me.

The wedding continued and we moved into the exchange of vows rather quickly. I had never attended a wedding, so the pace was foreign to me. Mazi and Vanessa had been married one random night in Vegas and came back to Houston as husband and wife. And besides them, there was no way I'll ever see a wedding firsthand. My mama wasn't getting remarried and Kobi blamed his age for his single ways.

The pastor moved a certificate of marriage closer to the top of his folder, turning to face me as he prepared for the vows.

"Kofi, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Iola, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Iola said with a smirk on her face.

Pastor Weston flipped some pages in his notebook, turning his attention back to me. "Kofi, repeat after me."

"I, Kofi, take you Iola, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Till death do us part." I spoke, looking down at Iola who stared back at me biting her bottom lip. Tears were building in her eyes and she sighed as I finished.

He turned to Lolo and she let go of my hand to wipe her eyes. Lena came in closer with a Kleenex and Lolo thanked her as she padded her eyes dry.

"Repeat after me, Iola." She nodded, speaking the words just as I had done moments before.

"I, Iola, take you Kofi, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

I couldn't help but smile as she finished. The words sound like music to my ears and she grinned, looking down before her eyes met mine again.

To say we were both nervous like it was our first time together, was an understatement. This surge of emotion made me feel like I was a teenager, falling in love for the first time.

An exchange of rings was next and Mazi came up behind me. He held a childish smirk on his face, so I quickly took snatched the Marquise & Round Diamond Cluster wedding band out of his possession. Pastor Weston waited for me to have the ring in hand. Once both Lolo and myself were ready, he instructed us to repeat the words, "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

A Blue Nile triple-row Emerald cut band was placed on my finger. I could hear Kobi whistle from behind me as he took his first look at it. Iola even examined it, a smile on her face as she silently approved.

"By the power vested in me, in the presence of God and the witness of friends and family, it is with great privilege to pronounce you husband and wife," Pastor Weston looked at me with a smile before nodding his head. "You may kiss the bride."

Not wasting no time, I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling us together. Our lips moved in sync with one another. I licked her bottom lip before sucking on it. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and Lolo placed her hands on the back of my neck, keeping me close.

My mother cleared her throat behind me and then Lolo grinned, pecking my lips before pulling away.

"Well they missed each other," The pastor said and we laughed. Yeah, he was right. "Family and friends, I introduce to you — Mr. and Mrs. Kofi Kamari Valentino, Sr."

Perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 11.7K 76
" ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ. "
206K 8.7K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
AURA By k-raww

Fanfiction

54.1K 1.9K 31
You'll see ๐Ÿค.
26.8K 1.7K 18
"ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส สœแดœ๊œฑส™แด€ษดแด…, ส™แดœแด› ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด‡."