Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

By ChrysDoesGay

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... More

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[Filler]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]

[39]

362 22 17
By ChrysDoesGay

Tuesday.

Steve wasn't there.

Luz was muzzled by a flying deer and taken to school. She had softly explained that she had a girlfriend that she needed to greet with kisses and..

He said no. He uttered what she did the previous day as his hooves hit the ground roughly. "Do you think I have sharp antlers?" The cervidae uttered.

"Yes..Very sharp.." Luz nodded.

"Good. Good..I was afraid they were getting dull.." He shouldered her.

Luz winced, picking up the pace slightly. Amity was always here in the morning. She'd be here, right? Luz looked to her locker, turning to the deer and booking it to Amity's locker. Edric stood there, having put away Amity's book. "Dog? What are you- You're wearing a muzzle..-"

Edric perked when Luz hugged him and trembled, his ears flattening when this..This wasn't her usual behavior..The ceviade stomped over, paw cackling with electricity. "Damned Mutt." He growled.

Pausing for a second, Edric swiped at him, claw dragging across his cheek. He lowered himself, lifting Luz up, turning, and running away. "Wh- HEY!!"

He chased after Edric, the horned cat running towards a room. He closed the door to stall the deer, going to the first seat, setting Luz down on the table. Emira came over quickly, the deer ramming through the door, shattering it. He snorted, shaking his head, "You are so-"

The deer ducked, nearly falling back. He fixed his posture, glaring at Edric and Emira, the book she threw at him sliding across the floor behind him. He adjusted his footing and charged, inches away from digging his antlers in Emira. A collar was slid around his neck as he was kicked down, a jackalope keeping her knee in the center of his back.

Clicking her tounge slowly, she felt the frontal pedicle, poking his antlers. "It'd be a shame..If someone were to rip these off..From the very tip.." Viney leaned against his antlers. "I would know. Cause I fell against a rock and lost mine a few years ago.."

Viney pressed roughly on the antler, the deer snorting, struggling. He bleated, pushing himself up and kicking about. "Rodeo!" Jerbo hopped over. "Heads up!"

Dodging, Viney moved away in time for Jerbo to kick the deers head down. The deer faltered slightly before falling limp, Viney hitting his head roughly one more time for good measure. Luz scurried over, sniffing out the deer.

She yipped, jumping into Viney's arms, nuzzling her. "Hero!!"

"Woah there Sugar." Viney laughed, hugging Luz. "I ain't done much! How are you doing? Want me to take that off for you?"

Viney lifted the muzzle, ears lowering slightly before perking as she tried to remove it. "It's enchanted to stay on unless a key is used. Figured that out the hard way this morning.." Luz mumbled.

Jerbo lightly kicked the deers side, hearing a soft jingle. He reached into his pocket, uncliping the keys, offering them to Viney. There were several keys, so they would have to try them all.

Viney picked one, sliding it in the keyhole, turning. It beeped before letting out a soft hiss, and glowed blue. Luz barked, jumping back and shaking. The room went dark, the lights flickering as the muzzle darkened in color.

Luz yelped when it let off a shock, scrambling back and hitting a table. She scratched at the muzzle, grabbing it and trying to pull it off. Viney snapped the incorrect key, shuffling over to Luz, "I'm sorry Luz..But we have to keep trying.."

The pup lowered her head, trembling when Viney inserted another key. It clicked, the muzzle glowing blue again. Luz shook her head roughly, trying to pull off the muzzle before once again, it shocked her. Luz hit herself against the table, growling as she lied back down.

The door sprung open, Amity looking quickly around the room. Viney slid the next key in, turning. It glowed red, beginning to steam. Luz hit her muzzle against the desk, backing up and hitting another desk. Edric dumped a bucket of water on her, the muzzle returning to its grey hue.

Luz shook herself off, tugging at the muzzle. Amity knelt down in front of her, the pup jerking back, hitting the desk again. She winced, Viney placing the next key in. Luz yelped, jerking about to not let Viney turn the key. Amity pinned her head to the ground, the pup clawing at the tiles.

She barked, kicking at the desk as Viney turned the key. The muzzle let off a soft hiss before it unclipped. Amity quickly pulled it off, the pup frozen in place. Her ears fell back, tail tucking in between her legs as she let out a soft sob.

Luz slid down, Amity moving her fur back, lying down on the wet tiles. She caressed Luz's cheek, the pup sobbing. The muzzle left a print. An outline of it was over Luz's snout, the scars lined with black as a reminder of the earlier shock.

"Para de llorar Amor Mia.." Amity lowered her head, rubbing Luz's ears. "Yo te protecto esta vez.."

*Stop crying Love Mine (My Love works just as well!) I will protect you this time

Luz wailed, covering her face as she balled up, the kitten coming closer to hold her puppy.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The deer was restrained then sent back, Steve having come flying after he finally convinced his higher up to let him take care of Luz. He sat in the healers with her, trying to get her to sleep despite having been given many gummies to help her doze off. Amity came in during lunch, sitting by Luz and eating quietly with her.

Only then did the puppy sleep. Steve let her rest her head on his tail, placing a blanket over her when she got cold. Then he waited.

He waited for Amity or one of Luz's friends to come back so they could help her burn off energy when she woke up. When the final bell rang, Amity came running in with Boscha.

The pup stirred, yawning before she opened her eyes. Her tail thumped on the bed as she tiredly smiled at Amity, tail hitting the bed faster when the kitten neared. "Hey Luz! Did you want to go play outside or are you not feeling it?"

Luz yawned again, tail picking up the pace, "Mmmmyyy Amity.." Luz spoke softly. "Mmm..MmyyyYy Gatita.."

Amity giggled, "Your Gatita."

The pup howled softly, nuzzling Amity's side, "MmMmYyy! AmmIityy."

She huffed, lying down with a soft thud, snoring quietly. Amity giggled, moving aside so Boscha could help with picking the pup up. Amity gently held Luz, Steve carefully sliding on the plastic, purple, muzzle. Luz's ears fell back, the pup shuffling, neck on Amity's shoulder. "Luz, I don't mind if the muzzle is against me.."

"Hurt Mmmity.." Luz mumbled. "Don't want that.."

The kitten sighed, "If you say so..Do you want to go home or..?"

"I'm already home.."

Amity paused, "L-Luz!"

The pup tiredly giggled, tail wagging, "Safest spot to be is my girlfriend's arms~" She howled softly.

Purring, the kitten lowered her head, walking out with Boscha and Steve. Luz dozed off during the walk, being taken to The Owl House where Steve promptly removed the muzzle. "I'm sorry to say, Kids, but if Luz steps outside without a muzzle, even if no one is around, she'll get more time.." Steve uttered.

"Oh.." Amity hummed. "Even if she's just taking in the air?"

"Even if she's just a centimeter out of place." Steve softened. "If you do want to go outside, no matter the time, call me. I'll be down to let her get her freedom."

Amity nodded, "Thank you."

"See ya Wyvern Bro." Boscha shook his claw.

Steve grinned, "See ya Manticore Sister." He stepped back. "I'll see you tommorow then."

He clasped his wings together, propelling himself back and up, flapping them again, this time to the ground and flying up. "Bye Steve!" Amity waved. "Tell Matholomule good luck!"

"I will!!"

Amity stepped back, looking to Boscha, "You put her to bed while I get started on dinner?"

"Sounds good." Boscha nodded, carefully taking Luz from Amity. "Do I put a blanket on her?"

"Uh..Yes, the blue one." Amity walked to the kitchen. "Hooty, is Eda at her stall?"

"Yup yup yup! Chirp- She will be back soon though! She doesn't trust the area just yet." Hooty closed the door.

Amity hummed, tail opening the fridge as she pulled a cutting board from the cupboards. "Knife." Amity held her paw out.

"Knife!" Hooty dropped it in her palm.

"Griffin egg."

"Griffin egg!" Hooty wrapped around it, pulling it out of the fridge and setting it on the counter.

"Sea pig bacon."

"Sea pig bacooonnn~" He cooed, setting the packet in her paw.

"Close the fridge door."

"Closing the fridge door!"

"What do you want to eat for lunch, Hooty?" Amity glanced over her shoulder.

"What do you want to ear for- I'm Hooty!" He cooed a giggle. "Flies~~"

"I'll see what I can do."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz's tail wagged slowly as she ate, leaning against Eda as she brought the fork up and munched off the pasta. Amity had made it, and it was really good! The others had theirs served first as Luz's needed time to cool, the pup having been given an appetizer while waiting.

The pup smiled as her tail picked up the pace, imagining her sweet, amazing, beautiful girlfriend working hard to make her food. "Awesome girlfriend.." Luz whispered.

Amity's ears perked, the kitten looking across at Luz, "Hm?"

The pup smiled brightly, "Awesome girlfriend."

Amity smiled softly, ears falling back, "Thank you, Luz. You're an awesome girlfriend too."

Luz yipped, happily eating the rest of her pasta. So. Not only had she eaten half of her appetizer, she also finished her pasta. Eda ruffled her fur, grinning, "Food good?"

"Mhm mhm mhm!" Luz pat the table. "So good, that I, ask for a small portion of seconds please."

"Luz, as nice as it is to hear that..You have just gotten used to eating a normal amount..I'll be happy to bring you some for school tomorrow, maybe even for dinner today! But no more."

Luz frowned, then sighed. "You're right. Awesome girlfriend is always right! I love you." Luz smiled, resting her head on her palms as she gazed at Amity, tail wagging furiously. "Goddess." The pup giggled. "Goddess."

Goddess. To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 802 33
Luz Noceda works at a wonderful store called Hot Topic with her co-workers, King Clawthorne, Hooty, and Edalyn Clawthorne, her manager. But, being in...
2.3K 144 18
Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please read before requesting Disclaimer: I don't...
369 32 16
Just a random fem y/n X Hunter story Feel free to judge Y/N l/N is all alone the she stumbles across eda the owl lady and her apprentice luz the hum...
54.3K 1.3K 101
This is a Incorrect quotes, ships: Lumity, Boschlow, Raieda, Camieda, some Vinera, and possibly goldric, Jerbric, and mattxgus Warnings: Swearing, an...