A Tale of Two Sisters || Tang...

By Disneyfan_1235

Rapunzel has dreamed of seeing the floating lights, for years - Y/n has dreamed of one day finding her long-l... More

☀️ Origins and Obligations ☀️
☀️ Mother Knows Best ☀️
☀️ A Thief and Some Thugs ☀️
☀️ Dances and Lanterns, At Last ☀️
☀️ Happily Ever After ☀️
💖 Kingdom Of Corona 💖
🍬 Meeting Vanellope 🍬
👑 A Tangled Wedding 👑
👑 A Golden Coronation 👑
🌻 First Season Introduction 🌻
🌻 Meeting the Alchemist 🌻
🌻 Rapunzel's Enemy 🌻
🌻 Fitzherbert P.I. 🌻
🌻 Best Birthday Ever 🌻
🌻 Challenge of the Brave 🌻
🌻 Cassandra v. Eugene 🌻
🌻 The Return of Strongbow 🌻
🌻 In Like Flynn 🌻
🌻 Great Expotations 🌻
🌻 Attila The Bun 🌻
🌻 Pascal's Story 🌻
🌻 Angry and Red 🌻
🌻 The Wrath of Ruthless Ruth 🌻
🌻 Max's Enemy 🌻
🌻 The Way of the Willow 🌻
🌻 Queen for a Day 🌻
🌻 Painter's Block 🌻
🌻 Not in the Mood 🌻
🌻 Quest for Varian 🌻
🌻 The Alchemist Returns 🌻
🌻 Secret of the Sundrop 🌻
🌕 Season 2 - Intro 🌕
🌕 Trust in the Alchemist 🌕
🌕 Beyond the Corona Walls 🌕
🌕 Crashing a Wedding 🌕
🌕 The Return of Quaid 🌕
🌕 Goodbye and Goodwill 🌕
🌕 The Forest of No Return 🌕
🌕 Freebird 🌕
🌕 Vigor the Visionary 🌕
🌕 Keeper of the Spire 🌕
🌕 King Pascal 🌕
Important Story Update

🌻 Under Raps 🌻

1.1K 25 32
By Disneyfan_1235

[Outside Corona Castle, Daytime]
"Centuries ago, Corona was engaged in a years-long war with its rival kingdom, Saporia. Corona's then-King, Herz Der Sonne, created a complex system of tunnels to move his knights and supplies wherever he needed. He then made a detailed map of these tunnels and their secrets in a secure journal. At the height of the war, Der Sonne's sworn enemy, General Shampanier, launched a full-scale invasion on Corona. Shampanier fought her way through the castle to face King Herz Der Sonne himself. Their battle waged for hours with neither side relenting. That is, until Shampanier discovered that the book's final pages contained Herz's profession of love for her. It was then she realised she held similar feelings for him as well. And soon, the two were married. And a lasting peace was brought to the newly united nations forevermore." Big Nose states.

It's the Day of Hearts in the kingdom of Corona and Big Nose regales a crowd, including Rapunzel, Eugene, Cassandra, Varian, Y/n and the pub thugs about the origins of this romantic occasion, much to their delight - well.. most of them, at least.

"Oh! Isn't that the most romantic story you've ever heard?" Rapunzel asks, in awe and adoration. "I guess. If you're into romance and that kinda thing." Cassandra says, shrugging before rolling her eyes.

"I think it's really inspiring! It proves to people that love can blossom from anywhere, even from sworn enemies." Y/n says, smiling in adoration.

"Don't you think so, Var?" Y/n asks, nudging Varian's arm with her elbow. "Yeah, I think it's great. Especially how Herz Der Sonne created a complex tunnel system by himself. That's inspiring!" Varian states. Y/n giggles. "Of course, that's what impresses you." She jokes.

"And our kingdom commemorates this day, the Day of Hearts, each year by displaying the book. So all those who have found true love may sign its pages." Big Nose tells them, as King Frederic and Queen Arianna sign the book together before they kiss. Arianna then tosses a handful of red, paper hearts to the crowd of people in celebration.

Varian then smirks. "Hey, Y/n. How about we sign that?" He suggests, gesturing with his eyes to the book. Y/n giggles. "Very funny, Var. But it's dedicated to more than friendship." She points out , gesturing to Rapunzel and Eugene signing the book, not getting what the alchemist meant. Chuckling shyly, Varian rubs the back of his neck. "Heh, yeah.. o-obviously joking." He mutters.

The crowd of people cheer and applaud for the Day of Hearts as a red paper heart falls onto Shorty's nose. Taking it off, he then turns to Cassandra and holds out the red heart-shaped paper for her. "Happy Day of Hearts, my lady." He tells her.

Varian and Y/n chuckle and giggle, but they pause when Cassandra groans with an angry expression and snatches the small red paper heart from the small drunk's hands before tearing it up. "Can't this kingdom go one day without celebrating something?" She remarks, then storms away.

Y/n's eyes widen, surprised by this sudden outburst. Then, she picks up another red paper heart from the ground and hands it to Shorty. "I'm sorry about that, Shorty. Here you go." She says. "Thank you, my queen.." Shorty replies, then stumbles away. "Princess.." Y/n corrects, quietly.

"I'm.. a little worried about Cass. She's been acting kind of weird lately." Rapunzel admits. "Me too, she even skipped my archery practice this morning. And we do it every week." Y/n points out.

"Probably just the Day of Hearts. People either love it or loathe it. Cass obviously falls into the latter category because she hates everything. Nothing we can do." Eugene tells Rapunzel, who hums and shares a thoughtful look with her sister. "Or maybe, there is.." She suggests, with an intrigued smile.

[Later]
Y/n, Rapunzel and Friedborg have a picnic on a blanket in the castle garden with Bucky and Pascal on the princesses shoulders, waiting for Cassandra to arrive. At the sight of their Lady-in-waiting friend, Y/n tugs her sister's sleeve and points over to her.

"Ladies lunch!" Rapunzel tells Cassandra. "And I brought cupcakes! Each one is a single serving, because there's nothing wrong with being single!" She adds, holding up a cupcake before setting it down and bumping Pascal playfully with her elbow.

"Right Y/n, right Friedborg?" Rapunzel asks. "Mm-hmm.." Y/n agrees with a nod, before taking a bite from a cupcake. Friedborg responds by eating an entire lettuce, all at once.

"Cassie, do you want to come join us?" Y/n asks, but Cassandra politely declines the princesses offer. "This is great, ladies, but I don't have time right now. Okay? You three have fun, though." She tells them, before walking away. "Okay, bye.." Y/n says. Rapunzel sighs, as Friedborg grabs a cupcake and eats it all at once - even the wrapper.

[An Hour Later, In Rapunzel's Bedroom]
Cassandra and Y/n assist Rapunzel in brushing her extremely long hair. Y/n glances at Cassandra, who notices that her brush seems to be stuck.

"Uh, wait! What is that? Is something caught up in my hair?" Rapunzel asks Cassandra, after giving her sister a subtle wink. Y/n nods with a smile, as Cassandra pulls out a note that Rapunzel hid in her long hair for her. Cassandra opens it, to reveal the words 'YOU ARE SPECIAL'.

Rapunzel gasps. "Now, how did that get in there?" She asks, pretending to be stunned. Cassandra shrugs, with an unimpressed frown.

[Two Hours Later, By Cassandra's Bedroom Door]
Rapunzel knocks on Cassandra's door, while Y/n is busy with chores. Cassandra opens the door and Rapunzel shows her a painting of her Lady-in-waiting friend that she painted herself.

"Will you just stop, Rapunzel?" Cassandra asks, snatching the painting from her and shutting the door. "Drastic times call for drastic measures.." Rapunzel tells Pascal.

[Half An Hour Later]
At the sight of Rapunzel hiding in the hall, Cassandra turns around to walk elsewhere but Rapunzel approaches her. "Cass, look what I got for you! I know you are gonna love this!" Rapunzel declares, showing her a sparring dummy that has Eugene's face painted on it.

"I painted Eugene's face on your sparring dummy, just like you always wanted!" Rapunzel says, before looking at the dummy guiltily. "I mean.. I kinda felt horrible doing it, but I'm sure he won't mind. You know, if we don't tell him obviously. Please don't tell him." She tells Cassandra.

"Thanks, you're sweet." Cassandra tells Rapunzel and turns around to leave but Rapunzel stops her by imitating Eugene. "Come on, Cassandra! Look at my adorable well-chiseled face. Don't you just wanna hit it?" She imitates while holding the dummy in front of Cassandra, encouragingly.

Cassandra sighs, turning to Rapunzel. "Look Raps, I get what you and Y/n are doing and I appreciate it but I'm fine." She tells her.

"Cass, no! Something is clearly wrong! You never want to hang out, you've cancelled three archery activities with Y/n, you keep disappearing.. you don't even want to beat up Eugene!" Rapunzel tells Cassandra, showing her the dummy again.

After lowering the dummy down with her hand, Cassandra gives Rapunzel a smile. "I'm dealing with.." She tells her, then sighs. "..some stuff. Stuff I'm not ready to share. But when I am ready, you and Y/n will be the first ones I go to. Trust me." She explains, with a hand on Rapunzel's shoulder.

Rapunzel smiles, holding Cassandra's hand on her shoulder. "Okay, I trust you." She replies.

[At Night]
The Book of Love gets covered by a red blanket and carried away by Stan and Pete, while Y/n and Rapunzel sit on a bench by the castle staircase and discuss current events - mostly Cassandra.

"So we just need to let Cassie come to us when she's ready to share what's going with her, by the sound of it. Right, sis?" Y/n asks. She looks up, from brushing her squirrel friend's large grey tail, at her older sister who seems to be glancing over the edge of the balcony instead of listening to her little sister. Y/n frowns a little and taps her sister's shoulder. "Rapunzel?" She asks.

A sudden gasp is then heard from the oldest princess. "That's Cass!" She whispers, pulling herself and her little sister down so Cassandra doesn't notice them looking. Y/n and Rapunzel peek over, to see Cassandra sneaking off.

"Hm, I wonder what she's up to.." Y/n whispers. "Maybe we should find out." Rapunzel suggests.

Pascal raises an eyebrow at Rapunzel, as Bucky crosses his arms in disbelief and Y/n gives her a doubtful expression. "Not to be nosy, just to make sure she's okay!" She tells them.

"I think Cassie will be fine, Rapunzel. Besides, you told me that-" Y/n says, twirling her hair streak with a shrug. But she looks up and discovers that her older sister has already gone. "Rapunzel?" Y/n says, then sighs. "And, so it begins.." She tells Bucky, before following her sister.

[A Few Minutes Later]
Y/n eventually finds Rapunzel and they follow Cassandra to the docks, despite Y/n's reluctance, hiding behind some crates to not be seen.

Hearing a small squeal, Y/n glances up at her older sister struggling to steady her balance on some barrels. The youngest princess sighs and helps Rapunzel not fall off, with Bucky and Pascal.

Allowing curiosity to encourage her to slowly and carefully peek around the crates once more, Y/n sees a lantern with a red heart on it float towards Cassandra, who tenderly holds it.

The fourteen year old observes this moment with a smile on her face, as a new figure emerges from the shadows - a handsome, muscular and bearded man, in his mid-twenties at least, with his hair in a man bun, approaching Cassandra with a smirk on his face and a red rose in his right hand.

"Oh, there you are." Cassandra tells him, with relief in her tone as she turns to him with a sweet smile. The man hands her the red rose with a soft smile. "I couldn't resist the invitation." He replies. Cassandra smiles again in return, as he gently places the beautiful flower in her short, ebony hair.

'It all makes sense, now!' Y/n thinks, to herself.

Rapunzel leans her back against the crates, to steady her balance by herself. "So, that's what's going on! Cass is in love!" She squeals, excitedly.

"Uh-huh, it seems so. But let's keep it down, before-" Y/n says, then hears a creaking beneath her. She glances down to see the barrels slowly moving under her weight. Y/n quickly grabs Bucky and Pascal before they get squished but Rapunzel unintentionally collides into her.

The chameleon and squirrel land on the docks safely, with Bucky hiding behind a wooden post and Pascal camouflages within the floorboards.

Rapunzel wobbles on the docks, before keeping her balance while her little sister is accidentally knocked into the cold water with a squeal.

Cassandra and her male companion turn to Rapunzel, who still stands on the docks. "Cass? And friend of Cass?" She greets timidly, with a wave. Cassandra glares at Rapunzel, unimpressed, as Y/n pulls herself onto the edge of the docks, coughing.

"I t-tried to.. stop-" Y/n says, stuttering a little, because she's obviously freezing from being in the cold water. "Oh.. g-gosh, it's cold.." She adds.

The man helps the youngest princess out of the cold water, making her a little uncomfortable. As Y/n opens her mouth to thank the man, Rapunzel interrupts. "No introduction? Okay. Yeah, that's fine." She tells them, as Y/n wrings out her soaked brown hair and golden streak, into the water.

The man approaches the princesses, with a friendly smile. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Andrew." He introduces. Then he turns to Y/n, who shivers a little. "You must be cold. Please take my jacket." He offers, wrapping his fluffy wool jacket around the young girl, who lets out a quiet sigh of relief as her teeth stop chattering from the cold and warmth swarms her.

"Thanks. It feels nice and warm.." Y/n says, feeling the outside of the jacket. Rapunzel copies this, to confirm. "Ooh, it is nice!" She compliments. "I made it myself. It was shorn from the fleece off poquito Juan Pablo, a blind orphan mountain sheep I rescued from a pack of ravenous wolves. I gave him a home, he gave me warmth. I often ask myself: 'Who rescued whom?'." Andrew explains.

"Aw.." Y/n says, touched by the story of the blind orphaned sheep. Rapunzel smiles at Cassandra. "Wow! This guy is smooth!" She whispers, to her.

"Anyways.." Y/n says, seeing Cassandra's unhappy expression. "We have to leave, now. Right, Rapunzel?" She asks, grabbing her sister's arm.

"Oh, right! Yes, of course! It's getting late, and I'm sure Y/n needs to rest her muscles after a swim like that. Wouldn't want her to cramp up." Rapunzel blurts out. "Rapunzel!" Y/n says, flushing with embarrassment. "Right, right, sorry. Goodnight!" Rapunzel tells Andrew and Cassandra.

"So.. he seems nice, right?" Rapunzel asks her little sister. "I guess, but- watch out for that-" Y/n replies frantically, but Rapunzel lets out a scream and falls into the water. She then sighs. "Someone left crates all over the dock! Sorry about that!" She states.

Andrew then turns to Cassandra, with a smile.
"Well, they seemed nice." He tells her, with a shrug.

[The Next Day]
Andrew does seem to be really nice, visiting Cassandra at the castle, helping her with her Lady-in-waiting duties and spending time with her.

Y/n, Rapunzel and Eugene observe on a balcony, as Andrew sneaks up behind Cassandra and the two chase each other through the courtyard. "Wow. Cassandra actually found a boyfriend." Eugene states in disbelief, handing Y/n her spyglass.

After observing them herself, Y/n hands the spyglass to her sister. "He is so han- hands.. his, uhm.. they aren't proportional to the rest of his body. Gross! Ugh, not attractive." Rapunzel states.

"Or his hands are normal and you almost called Cassandra's boyfriend 'Handsome', despite having one of your own." Y/n says jokingly, earning herself an elbow nudge from her older sister.

"You think he's handsome?" Eugene asks Rapunzel. "His eyebrows are clearly asymmetrical, and you call that facial hair? Come on." Eugene says, with a hand on his goatee.

Rapunzel then grins, after an idea blossoms in her head. "How great would it be if the four of us became best friends and did couple-y things all the time together?" She asks Eugene, excitedly.

Eugene rolls his eyes. "Uhh.. 'great' isn't the first word that comes to mind. Honestly." He tells his girlfriend, with a hand on his cheek and his elbow on the balcony. "Stomach-churning. That does." He adds, pointing with a grin.

"True.. plus Cassie isn't exactly open, when it comes to this Rapunzel. That's why she didn't tell anyone." Y/n points out. "The kid's right, Blondie. You're better off letting Cass handle this however she sees best." Eugene advises.

"I agree with you.. to a point." Rapunzel says.
"And, to which point would that be?" Eugene asks.
To nobody's surprise, no point.

[A Few Minutes Later, In Rapunzel's Bedroom]
"You're going to plan a double date with you, Eugene, Cassandra and her boyfriend?" Y/n asks Rapunzel, unsure. "Uh-huh, and-" She confirms excitedly as another idea blossoms in her head.

"Ooh! And you could come and make it a triple date. Ask Varian to join us." Rapunzel encourages, with a smile. Y/n's eyes widen. "What?" She asks.

"Oh, come on. It's clearly obvious. And plus, you can help me with Cass. Get her to open up a little to us." Rapunzel tells her. Y/n is oblivious, as to what her sister means by something being 'Obvious', but shrugs in uncertainty. "I don't think Cassie is going to like this, and I'm certainly not going to ask Varian to go on a date with me." Y/n states.

"Come on!" Rapunzel encourages, holding her little sister's hand. "For me?" She asks, with pleading eyes. Y/n tries to resist and decline her, but she finds it impossible. "Fine.." She agrees, with a sigh.

"Yay! Good. I'll talk to Cass, while you go visit your 'friend' in Old Corona." Rapunzel says excitedly, air quoting with her fingers teasingly. "'Oh-kayy'?" Y/n replies, air quoting with a puzzled expression because she's unsure why Rapunzel was doing it.

The youngest princess then leaves Rapunzel's bedroom as Eugene enters, proving that he heard the entire conversation. "'To a point', huh?" He asks Rapunzel, smugly. "Oh, you'll see! This will work, it'll be great for Cass. And I think it'll help Y/n a little, too!" She answers, enthusiastically.

"What, setting her up with the kid wizard who has nearly killed us several times?" Eugene asks. "Alchemist. He really doesn't like being called otherwise. But, yes. He really likes Y/n and I think he's a great little guy." Rapunzel tells him.

[A Few Minutes Later, In Old Corona]
Y/n makes her way to her good friend's house in Old Corona, with her stomach churning with embarrassment. "I can't believe I'm doing this.." She mutters, as she climbs the stone staircase.

Just as the youngest princess raises her hand to knock on the door, it opens and a familiar man steps out. "Oh, Princess Y/n." Quirin greets.

"Hi, Quirin. Nice to see you again. Sorry to bother you, but I just want to talk to Varian about something." Y/n explains. "Of course, and it's no bother at all. He's just in the cellar, as usual." Quirin answers, gesturing behind him with his thumb.

"Right, thank you.." Y/n replies, with a nod. "No problem. I just need to head to town. Varian knows I'll be back later." Quirin tells the young girl, who nods before Varian's father leaves the house.

Taking a deep breath and holding the Y/ndrium crystal on her necklace with her index finger and thumb, Y/n enters the large house and shuts the two enormous wooden doors. Assuming that Quirin meant Varian's lab when he said 'Cellar', she heads down and knocks on the cold metal door.

"I'm not doing it again, Dad! I promise-" Varian lies frantically, opening the door, but his eyes widen when he sees Y/n on the other side. "Hey, Varian." She greets, with a wave and a smile.

"Y/n! Hey! What are you doing here? Uhh, not that I'm unhappy to see you here." Varian says, with a nervous chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "Just.. curious." He adds, with a shrug, as he lets her in. Y/n giggles, as she steps in.

"There's just.. something I need to ask you about. And it's totally fine, if you're too busy." Y/n tells Varian, handing Ruddiger an apple from outside. He chitters happily, as Bucky waves to the raccoon. "Yeah.. I am working on something at the minute, but I'm almost done. Just ask me, while I do this." The alchemist tells her, gesturing to a petri dish next to a beaker with Flynnoleum in it.

"Okay.." Y/n says, then inhales deeply. "Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" She asks. "What?" Varian asks, stunned, as he pours the beaker of Flynnoleum into the petri dish. His voice cracks as he asks and the shock of this question makes him jolt up and drop the Flynnoleum, making the petri dish blow up in a cloud of smoke.

Y/n giggles shyly, brushing her golden streak with her fingers as Varian stares at her while blushing hard. "I should've explained a bit more. That was stupid of me. Uhh.. long story short: Cassie has a boyfriend, and-" She tells her alchemist friend.

"Whoa, Cassandra has a boyfriend?" Varian asks.
Y/n nods. "Yes. Pay attention." She tells him.
"Right. Sorry." Varian apologises, with a nod.

"Anyway, Rapunzel had this idea of planning a double date with Cassandra, her boyfriend and Eugene. But then, she had the bright idea of you and I joining them because she needs my help with Cassie. That's.. what I meant." Y/n explains.

Varian feels speechless, as he stares at the girl that he's had a crush on ever since they met. Y/n notices this. "Var? Everything alright?" She asks. "Uh! Yeah! Yeah.." Varian replies, shaking his head and snapping out of it. Y/n giggles awkwardly.

"Good, so uh.. I know you said you're quite busy. So, shall I tell Rapunzel that you can't-" Y/n says. "No!" Varian immediately blurts out, making Y/n's eyebrows narrow in confusion. Varian clears his throat awkwardly. "Uh.. I mean, no. I've got time." He says casually, crossing his arms with a smirk.

"I thought you were pretty busy." Y/n recalls, with a soft giggle. "Actually, I said I was working on something but I was almost done. And since it has now just blown up in my face - literally - my schedule is open." Varian points out, jokingly.

"Okay, then. That's great. It's a date! A pretend date." Y/n teases. "Heh, yeah.." Varian chuckles, as they leave. "..pretend date." He mutters, unheard.

After writing a note to his father that he'll be back later, Varian and Y/n leave his house to head to the castle. "So, you really think this is a good idea?" He asks Y/n. She gives a little nod. "I think so. Rapunzel is really enthusiastic, and I think Cassie will come around to the idea." She replies, optimistically.

[Meanwhile, In Cassandra's Bedroom]
"A triple date?" Cassandra asks, horrified.
Rapunzel has explained her plan to Cassandra.
The Lady-in-waiting is clearly less than optimistic.

"Yes! There are six-person fun machines!" Rapunzel answers, nodding excitedly. Cassandra shakes her head, opening her weapons closet. "Rapunzel, I appreciate your enthusiasm. I really, really do but I-I'm not at a place where I wanna go public." She admits, slipping a dagger into her boot.

"Which is why I've come up with an itinerary of private activities for us." Rapunzel explains, pulling out a long list of activities and unrolling it. The list rolls across the floor, with the end of it in front of Cassandra, who gives a small sigh. "But we really aren't that serious yet." She tells Rapunzel.

Rapunzel nods. "No problem. We'll keep it short and sweet, then." She replies, tearing off a small section of the list. Cassandra raises an eyebrow.
Rapunzel tears off a slightly bigger section.
Cassandra crosses her arms, unimpressed.
Rapunzel tears off one section and shows it to her:
A simple candle lit dinner, for the six of them!

[Later That Evening]
Y/n finds herself sitting close to Varian, as the six of them awkwardly sit around a table, listening to Pascal harmoniously play a tiny guitar.

Ruddiger is curled up by the fireplace beside the table (Rapunzel didn't mind Varian bringing him) and Bucky, the grey squirrel, sits on Y/n's shoulder. Rapunzel and Y/n give the tiny green guitarist a thumbs up as Varian tossed some peas to his raccoon friend. Ruddiger eats them, satisfied.

"So Andrew, I couldn't help but notice you're goin' steady with our Cassandra." Eugene pipes up, bluntly. "W-We're not going steady." Cassandra tells him, shaking her head.

"But you are interested, right? I-I just wanna be clear because you strike me as a guy who really has his game together. I mean, you're smart, attractive.. not the most attractive man in this room, clearly-" Eugene presses, making Cassandra glare at him. "Eugene!" Rapunzel snaps. "What? Cass knows I'm kidding, right?" Eugene chuckles.

Eugene then leans over to Andrew. "No. Seriously, though. Is she blackmailing you? Blink three times, if the answer is yes." He tells Andrew, but yelps as Rapunzel drags him back to his chair, by his ear.

"So, uh.. Andrew. How did you and Cass meet?" Varian asks casually, picking at his food with his fork while Eugene rubs his ear. "Well, see I'm somewhat bibliophilic." Andrew answers.

"Bibliophilic?" Eugene asks, cutting up his food with his knife and fork. "Oh, I am so sorry. But don't you worry, Andrew. Corona has the best medical professionals in the world." He tells him. Y/n sighs. "Someone who is bibliophilic, Eugene, is someone who loves books." She clarifies.

"Oh, bibliophilic. Of course! I've read about that." Eugene lies, with an eye roll. "In a medical book?" Varian jokes, earning a glare from Eugene.

"I told you this was a bad idea.." Cassandra whispers to Rapunzel with a glare, slamming her bowl down on the table angrily. This makes everybody jump, except for Andrew and Cassandra.

"I simply had to see King Herz Der Sonne's book. As an anthropologist, as a historian and.. as a mere amateur chirographist. Well, it's been my dream. Anyway, I sent the Captain of the guards many letters requesting an opportunity to study the book up close." Andrew explains, gazing into Cassandra's eyes. She holds Andrew's hand, smiling at him.

"But my dad asked me to send a letter rejecting his request, for security reasons. So instead, I invited him to come see the book on the Day of Hearts, when it's available to the public." Cassandra adds, staring into Andrew's eyes with a smile.

"And our letters continued, and well.." Andrew says, then chuckles. "..Cassie and I got to know each other very well." He adds, as they both hold hands, very close to each other. The two then hug, as Pascal continues his guitar solo and Bucky scatters pink and red paper hearts on the table.

"Huh.. I thought Y/n was the only one who called her 'Cas-" Varian tells Andrew bluntly, but his words become muffled as Y/n quickly puts a hand over his mouth to keep him from starting anything unnecessary. "That is so cute!" Rapunzel tells Andrew. Y/n lowers her hand from Varian's mouth and smiles awkwardly at him and Cassandra, while Eugene looks bored.

"Yeah, our Cassie is quite the catch. You know, she's the most skilled fighter for miles around." Rapunzel informs Andrew, as Y/n takes a sip of her juice.

The table then shakes, indicating that Cassandra has kicked the table to shut Rapunzel up. Amused, Andrew chuckles. "Oh.. r-really?" He asks, darting his eyes back and forth a little.

Changing the subject, Andrew turns to Y/n and Varian. "So, how did you two lovebirds meet?" He asks curiously, making Y/n spit her drink into her goblet and Varian almost chokes on his dinner.

Y/n sets her goblet down, clearing her throat awkwardly and Varian's cheeks turn red. Rapunzel can't help, but smile. "And on that note.." Cassandra chuckles awkwardly, sensing that Y/n shares the same uncomfortable feeling that rises in her. "..I think we should call it a night. Andrew has to fly home in the morning." She tells them.

"Fly?" Eugene, Rapunzel, Varian and Y/n question, simultaneously. Eugene and Rapunzel ask in disbelief, while Varian and Y/n sound fascinated.

[Half An Hour Later]
What Cassandra meant is that Andrew has to fly home in a hot air balloon. He offers to give the five of them, as well as himself of course, a ride across the kingdom, much to Varian and Y/n's excitement.

"Ballooning is one of my passions. What better way to see nature's gifts than from a bird's perspective? Besides, I don't condone modes of transportation that exploit animals." Andrew tells them, as he steers the giant balloon high into the sky.

"This is incredible!" Y/n says, at the beautiful view in front of them as Rapunzel cheers excitedly. "It's like being in a giant lantern. It's magic!" She adds.

"It's simple science, really. But yes, your Highness, it can be quite magical." Andrew replies. "The science behind it is absolutely fascinating!" Varian comments, glancing up at the balloon's engine. "I would love to study it!" He adds, intrigued. "Maybe someday, kid.." Andrew states, smirking smugly.

Eugene smirks, crossing his arms. "You wanna make your life easier, have Cass here pull those cords for you. She's got some serious pythons under there." He teases, holding up Cassandra's arm. She pulls her arm away, glaring at Eugene.

Completely frustrated, Cassandra approaches Rapunzel for a private chat. "Okay, this triple date needs to end - now. You guys are totally embarrassing me." She tells Rapunzel. "We are? I'm sorry, we didn't mean to." Rapunzel replies.

"It's fine, but can you and Eugene please stop talking about my muscles or my fighting skills?" Cassandra pleads. "I want Andrew to know a different side of me.." She informs Rapunzel. "Oh! Yeah, of course!" Rapunzel assures Cassandra.

"And as soon as the balloon touches down, I'd like to be alone with him.." Cassandra tells her. "But we haven't gotten to the tandem horseback ride y-" Rapunzel says, but Cassandra's unimpressed glare makes her pause. "Okay, yeah. Got it.." She replies.

Rapunzel approaches Eugene and Y/n, while Andrew is teaching Varian how his hot air balloon works. "What is it, Rapunzel?" Y/n asks. "Cass wants some alone time." Rapunzel tells them.

Eugene sighs, in relief. "Ah! Thank goodness. If I have to spend one more minute with this guy-" He states, pointing at Andrew. "Eugene, you wanna take us down?" Andrew interrupts, approaching them. Eugene lets out an excited giggle, which makes Y/n giggle in amusement.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Varian asks the former thief, as he excitedly hurries over to the balloon's brakes. "It's landing a balloon. How hard can it be?" Eugene asks, making Varian facepalm.

"Gently twist the valve counterclockwise to vent the hot air." Andrew explains, pointing to the valve. "Thanks, ace. I'll take it from here." Eugene replies, confidently. Andrew nods and leaves him to it. Eugene grins giddily, staring at the valve excitedly.

As Andrew drops a sandbag, Rapunzel smiles at the shiny gold necklace dangling from around his neck. "Wow! That necklace is so beautiful. May I see?" She asks. Cassandra glares at her, crossing her arms, as Andrew takes the necklace off.

Andrew then hands the oldest princess the necklace. "It's been in my family for decades.." He explains, as Rapunzel opens the necklace to reveal that it's a pendant with a red and white symbol on it. "..it means 'Love is true inner wealth'." Andrew tells Rapunzel.

"You said 'clockwise', right?" Eugene calls.
Varian's eyes widen, nervously.
"No, he didn't! Don't!" He warns him.
Eugene turns the valve - too late, now.

The hot air balloon gives a sharp topple to the right. Everybody slides to the end of the balloon and Y/n lets out a small scream as she almost falls over the basket. Varian immediately grabs her arm and pulls her away from the edge.

Rapunzel bumps into the edge and Andrew's pendant falls out, into a large pile of thorn bushes. Andrew looks down at the thorn bushes, upset, while Cassandra's eyes widen in shock and she covers her mouth with her hand. "Don't worry. Eugene, Varian, Y/n and I will find it. You guys go finish your date." Rapunzel tells them.

"Ooh!" Eugene groans, rubbing his head in pain. "It was counterclockwise, wasn't it?" He asks, but the glares he gets from Andrew and Varian answer that question. "Right.." Eugene replies, awkwardly.

[A Few Minutes Later]
Andrew and Cassandra take off in the balloon for some alone time. Eugene, Rapunzel, Varian and Y/n search the thorn bushes for Andrew's pendant.

"Ouch! I feel terrible about this- ow! I know I might have come on a bit too strong, but I'm really happy for Cass! Ow! I just wish she weren't so guarded.." Rapunzel says, wincing at thorns prickles.

"Ah!" Eugene says, jerking his hand out of the way of a thorn. "Look, it's not all your fault." He tells Rapunzel. "I know it's not all my fault. You were the one that turned the valve the wrong way." She remarks, crawling under some thorn branches.

"Yeah, Andrew clearly said 'counterclockwise'." Varian reminds Eugene, then yelps as he gets his shirt stuck on a branch. He manages to tug it free, with Y/n's help. "But.. it was mostly your fault, sis.." She tells her older sister, gently. "What?!" Rapunzel asks, raising her eyebrow in disbelief.

"She's right, Blondie. Look, I'm the last person to defend Cassandra but not everyone is as open with their feelings as you are, okay?" Eugene tells Rapunzel. "Eugene's right. And Cass definitely isn't- ow! She definitely isn't as open as you." Varian says, rubbing his arm that got pricked by a thorn.

Eugene nods, in agreement. "And if you want to be her friend, which is something I will never, ever, ever, ever understand, you'll have to accept that and back off a bit." He concludes.

"Hey, I found it!" Y/n calls. Rapunzel's eyes widen to see the pendant dangling from a thorn branch. "The pendant!" She confirms. "Hey Pascal, can you-" Y/n asks, pointing to it. The chameleon nods and scurries across the branch, grabs the pendant with his tongue and brings it to the group safely.

Varian then hears a familiar chittering. "Hey, where's Ruddiger?" He asks. Y/n looks around, then shrugs. "I don't know.." She replies. "'Ruda'-what?" Eugene question, confused. "He's Varian's raccoon friend. I can hear him.." Y/n clarifies.

Ruddiger then scurries over to them, from under a thorn branch. "Hey!" Varian chuckles, bending down to him and petting his head as the raccoon nuzzles against the young alchemist's knee. "Huh? What's that?" Y/n asks, noticing a shiny object in the raccoon's mouth. "It's the.. other half of the pendant." Eugene identifies, as Varian grabs it.

"You got any gum?" Eugene asks, acknowledging that the pendant is broken. "Uhh, I know of a blacksmith in Corona who can fix it." Varian reluctantly tells them, standing up.

"Really? You don't sound so sure." Rapunzel says, noticing his reluctant tone of voice. "No, I am. It's just-" Varian says, then sighs. "He's a little.. annoying. His name's Xavier and he's a bit of a walking history book. You take any simple topic of conversation and he'll tell you a two-hour long legend about it. He's probably the one who told Big Nose about Herz Der Sonne's story." He tells them.

"But, he's a blacksmith?" Eugene asks. "Yeah, he's a great blacksmith. He'll be able to fix that, for sure." Varian assures them. "Alright. Let's go visit Xavier, then." Rapunzel tells them.

[Meanwhile, In The Hot Air Balloon]
The moon shines brightly as Andrew and Cassandra fly gently in the hot air balloon, finally getting the alone time that Cassandra craved.

The ebony-haired Lady-in-waiting smiles as she glances down at what lies beneath the balloon. "Sorry my friends have been so intrusive, and I'm.. really sorry about your pendant." She tells Andrew, as he wraps his wool jacket around her shoulders.

"Don't worry about it, Cassie. I.." Andrew says, then sighs. "I'm just glad that we finally get to be alone." He admits, as they hold hands. "Me, too.." Cassandra tells him, as they face each other.

Fireflies dance around them as the balloon drifts closer to the ground. Two lean closer and close their eyes, prepared to finally kiss, when the balloon suddenly jerks, landing on the ground.

Cassandra hops out of the hot air balloon and brushes the dust off of her skirt. "You know how you've been saying it'd be great to get a private up-close look at the book?" She asks Andrew, who nods with a smile. "Well.. I thought we might sneak a peek, and.. I don't know.. I saw other couples signing it together, so if you wanted to-" Cassandra suggests. "Cassie.. I-I thought you'd never ask." Andrew replies, holding her hands again.

"But isn't it after visiting hours?" Andrew asks, raising an eyebrow. Cassandra smirks, holding the key. "Perks of being a guard's daughter." She tells him, proudly. Andrew smirks at Cassandra, smugly.

[In Corona Village]
Xavier, the legend-obsessed blacksmith, boils the metal of the pendant before cooling it down in a barrel of water full of water to fix it for the group.

"Thank you so much for getting out of bed to fix this pendant for us, Xavier." Y/n says, with a smile. "It's my pleasure. I'm just surprised you would want to fix something like.. this." Xavier replies, holding the now-mended pendant.

Rapunzel and Y/n look at each other, and at the blacksmith, confused. "But, why? It's so sweet! It means 'Love is true inner wealth'." Rapunzel says.

Xavier chuckles, shaking his head. "Whoever told you that was lying." He states. "Lying?" Y/n asks. The blacksmith nods. "This is the emblem of the separatists of Saporia." He tells them.

"Saporia?" Varian questions.
"The what, now?" Eugene asks.
Xavier then hands Eugene the emblem.
"Centuries ago.." The blacksmith explains.
"Oh, here we go.." Varian mutters, rolling his eyes.

"..after the war brought Saporia and Corona together, there was a small sect of Saporians who felt betrayed and swore revenge on our kingdom." Xavier continues, pulling a tapestry out of a wooden chest and laying it across the floor. "Some say their descendants are still around, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike back at Corona." Xavier says. Y/n stares at the tapestry, worried.

[In Corona Castle]
Cassandra lets out a small giggle, as she opens the door with her key and they see the book. "We don't have a lot of time." She tells Andrew. "Oh, don't worry. This won't take long." He states, smugly.

[Meanwhile]
Eugene, Varian, Rapunzel and Y/n run to the castle as quickly as they can. "Cass is gonna be devastated, when she finds out the truth about Andrew." Rapunzel realises. "Yeah! The only guy who can mess with Cass is me!" Eugene states.

They eventually make their way to the front of the castle. "Okay. We'd better split up. Y/n and I will check the throne room. Eugene, you and Varian take the courtyard." Rapunzel instructs. Eugene and Varian nod, before the four of them split up.

[In The Castle]
"It's exactly as I imagined." Andrew says, gently touching the book's delicate pages. He then picks up the quill and hands it to Cassandra. "Find the perfect space for us." He instructs.

Cassandra flips the page over and is about to write their names upon it, but she sees the shadow of Andrew, raising a sword at her, ready to strike. But Cassandra is quicker. She pulls the dagger out of her boot and blocks his attack, startling him. With a swift kick, Andrew is knocked onto his back.

Catching the Saporian's sword, Cassandra points it at him with a glare. "Sorry, sweetie. But the book stays here." She tells him, firmly.

"But, how did you-" Andrew asks, in a strained voice from Cassandra's kick. "I knew you were a fraud from day one. You misspelled bibliophile in your letters, bonehead. I was only playing you long enough to see what your angle was. And from my angle, it looks like you've been shut down, Andrew. If that's even your real name." Cassandra remarks.

"It's-" Andrew says, then sighs. "It's Hubert." He admits, then grunts as Cassandra tosses chains at him. "Put these on, and don't say another word." She demands, as he glares at her.

"Cassandra!" Rapunzel says. "Cassie!" Y/n says, simultaneously as the two run in. "Watch out, Andrew is.." Rapunzel tells Cassandra, but Andrew (whose real name is Hubert) kicks his sword out of her hands and points it at the princesses. "..not who he says he is." Rapunzel finishes, pulling her little sister behind her protectively.

Andrew smirks, holding two pairs of chains. "Cuff yourselves to the podium." He tells Cassandra and Rapunzel, then turns to Y/n. "As for you, Little Princess.." He says, then grabs her, ignoring Rapunzel's pleas. "..you're gonna help ensure my safe escape." He tells Y/n, holding the sword to her throat threateningly after Cassandra and Rapunzel are chained to the podium and he stole the book.

"I don't care what else you do, but let my little sister go Andrew!" Rapunzel tells him, as the Saporian holds the sword threateningly close to the youngest princess who breathes anxiously. "Hmm, no can do your Highness. I need some guarantee of a safe escape. I'd say see you later, but there's not gonna be a later for Corona." Andrew tells Cassandra and Rapunzel, taking the frightened fourteen year old princess with him.

[In The Courtyard]
Eugene and Varian run through the courtyard, almost out of breath, but they sigh in relief when they see Pete and Stan, two Coronian royal guards.

"Thank goodness! Have any of you two seen Andrew? Anywhere at all?" Varian asks. "Have I? Let me tell you somethin'. That is one handsome fella." Pete says. "He sounds so, like, worldly. Which makes him handsome on the inside." Stan adds.

Eugene rolls his eyes. "He is not that handsome, okay? Did you not notice his wonky eyebrows, with the-" He tells them, but pauses when Pete and Stan look at each other with their eyebrows raised in confusion as to what Eugene is talking about.

"They haven't seen him! Okay, Eugene? Come on! Let's look somewhere else." Varian insists, pushing Eugene away from the confused guards.

[At The Podium]
Cassandra sighs in frustration, as she and Rapunzel are chained up to the podium. "You know? After the exposition debacle, this was my big chance to prove to my dad I have what it takes to be a guard. But you messed that all up, Rapunzel!" She states.

"Well.." Rapunzel replies, then scoffs. "..maybe if you had told me what you were planning, I wouldn't have messed it up." She argues.

"I couldn't count on you or Y/n not letting anything slip!" Cassandra snaps. "Hey, Y/n and I can keep things to ourselves." Rapunzel defends.

"Oh, yeah? Kinda like when you told Eugene about the night we snuck out?" Cassandra asks. "How did you know-" Rapunzel asks. "Or when you told your Dad about those rocks I showed you both?" Cassandra asks. "We had to! He was gonna-" Rapunzel defends. "And how'd your Mom find out who ate her last chocolate truffle? Hmm?" Cassandra asks. "I turned myself in. The guilt was just-" Rapunzel defends.

"Look Raps, you and Y/n are my best friends." Cassandra says, then sighs. "But you're both sharers. It's in your nature, and I'm fine with that. But you'll have to be fine with respecting things that I wanna keep to myself." She tells Rapunzel.

"Even if those things have life threatening consequences?" Rapunzel questions, doubtfully. Cassandra chuckles. "Okay, in my defense, no one's life was really threatened until you showed up. Key example - your sister's." She reminds Rapunzel, who looks at the floor guiltily.

"You're right. Tell you what: let's make a deal. I'll understand you keeping some things to yourself, if you understand that when something's bothering you, Y/n and I are gonna wanna help. You've got our backs, so let us have yours." Rapunzel tells her. "I suppose I can live with that." Cassandra admits.

"Rapunzel!" They hear Eugene say. He and Varian burst in, to see her and Cassandra chained up to the podium. "Ahh, I bet we don't think Andrew's so handsome anymore, now. Do we, ladies?" Eugene asks smugly, making Varian facepalm again.

Rapunzel scoffs. "I wouldn't say he's un-handsome, right?" She asks. "I mean, him being a rebel doesn't really take away from the fact that-" Cassandra points out. "Okay, changing the subject.." Varian tells them, acknowledging that his best friend is absent from the room. "..where's Y/n?" He asks.

Rapunzel sighs. "Andrew took her.." She answers, worriedly. Varian's eyes widen. "What?! We've got to go after her!" He tells them. "On it!" Eugene says, getting two lock pickers out for Varian and himself. Eugene then picks the lock on Rapunzel's chains, while Varian picks the lock on Cassandra's chains.

"Oh, go after Y/n! Don't waste time trying to pick the cuffs! They're double-locking, black-steel-" Cassandra tells them. "Got 'em." Eugene tells her and Rapunzel, proudly. The chains fall from the girls wrists and clank upon the ground, surprising them, as Eugene and Varian high five.

"Score one, for Team Awesome! Now, come on! We have to stop Andrew, and save Y/n!" Varian tells them. "All right. We may just have a chance to catch him, if we hurry." Cassandra estimates, and they all run out together to find Andrew and Y/n.

[Outside, On The Hot Air Balloon]
Tied up on the floor of the balloon basket with a white bandana tied around her mouth, Y/n watches as Andrew turns the valve and the balloon lifts into the sky. "Ha-ha, so long Corona!" Andrew declares, holding the book proudly.

"I just realised.." Cassandra tells Andrew, climbing aboard the balloon basket behind him. Varian also climbs aboard and while Cassandra manages with ease, the alchemist lets out a yell as he falls on the floor of the basket, face first. After getting up, he looks at Y/n, tied up and glares at the Saporian.

"..I never gave you your goodnight kiss." Cassandra remarks to Andrew, then punches the Saporian in the cheek, knocking him to the floor of the basket.

"Y/n!" Varian exclaims, then runs over and unties the bandana around her mouth first. "Are you okay?" He asks Y/n, as he unties her arms. "Uh-huh. No harm done." She assures him. Varian sighs in relief, when she's all untied. "Good." He replies, helping Y/n up and standing by her protectively, as Cassandra holds her hand out to Andrew. "Now, hand over that book!" She demands.

It turns fighty between Andrew and Cassandra, very quickly. Varian and Y/n circle around the balloon to avoid getting hurt, but hear Eugene climbing up the basket. "Oh, that was insanely hard!" He comments, nearly out of breath. "Eugene!" Y/n says gratefully, as she and Varian help him aboard.

Then, the young girl gives her brother-figure a hug. Eugene can't help, but chuckle. "Thanks!" He replies, and they separate. "So.. who's driving this thing?" He asks, since the balloon is making its way over to a large forest of tall trees.

A large strand of golden hair then latches onto one of the ropes of the balloon. Y/n looks over and sees her older sister on top of a tree, grinning with relief that her little sister is alright. Then, Rapunzel lets out a scream and she is swung off of the tree and left dangling by her hair underneath the balloon.

Y/n gasps, looking over the basket and down at her older sister. "Rapunzel!" She exclaims, worriedly. "I'm okay, Y/n!" Rapunzel assures her little sister, as she hangs onto her golden hair for dear life.

"I knew you cared, after all." Andrew tells Cassandra, with a smirk. "Well, I don't!" Eugene snaps and attempts to punch Andrew, but the Saporian man shields himself with the book. "Aah! Bibliophilic!" Eugene yells, clutching his fist in pain.

"Enough! Give me the book!" Cassandra demands, snatching it from Andrew. The book flies out of his hands and hits Eugene in the face! "Get us down from here!" Cassandra tells him, urgently. "Now that, I can do." He replies, confidently.

"Now, was it clockwise or counterclockwise?" Eugene questions. "Counterclockwise!!" Varian yells, but Eugene twists the valve, snapping it off and the balloon soars even higher in the sky!
Varian glares at Eugene, in frustration.
"I said 'Counterclockwise'!" He yells.

"Uhh, guys..?" Y/n says, gesturing to Eugene's empty hands. "The book!" He realises. The book is just behind Andrew. Cassandra tries to strike the Saporian, but he kicks her to the floor, sending her sword plummeting into the large thorn bushes.

Thinking quickly, Cassandra tosses the book and Y/n catches it. "Eugene, get us down." Cassandra instructs. "Working on it!" Eugene says, banging the empty space where the valve was with his fist. This makes the balloon fly down below fast.

Still hanging by her hair, Rapunzel notices the sword stuck in the thorns. She skillfully hops towards the sword, grabs it and effectively cuts her way through the rest of the thorns.

"Ha! You know, I'm starting to enjoy this!" Rapunzel comments, then gets startled by the sight of more thorns blocking her path. When Andrew accidentally thrusts his sword at the engine, the balloon jolts up into the sky, unintentionally saving Rapunzel from being caught in a bunch of thorns.

Andrew points his sword at Y/n and Varian stands by his best friend protectively, glaring at Andrew. "Give me the book, little princess." He demands. "Never!" Y/n states firmly, shaking her head.

"Oh believe me, you would much rather hand over that book, than risk you and your little boyfriend's lives." Andrew threatens, approaching them closer. Y/n's eyes widen nervously and her cheeks heat up and turn a little red, as Varian glares at the Saporian with clenched fists and gritted teeth.

Cassandra stands behind Andrew, who tries to strike her but he accidentally cuts one of the balloons ropes. After cutting another rope with his sword, the entire basket topples on its side!

Andrew and Cassandra dangle from the ropes, Rapunzel still dangles from her hair and Eugene hangs from the top of the basket. Varian sits on the inside of the basket but Y/n screams, frightenedly, as she dangles, from the bottom half of the basket.

"Y/n!!" Varian yells, as Y/n dodges a bunch of objects falling out of the basket. Varian wastes no time at all and immediately grabs her arms, leaning over the basket to do so. "You're going to fall!" Y/n panics, nervously. "I'm not! We're gonna be fine! I've got you!" Varian assures her.

Y/n, (who still has the book in her hand), manages to pull herself up, with the help of Varian and she climbs into the basket while it's toppled sideways. Y/n hugs Varian, fighting back tears in the process because she was terrified of falling.

"Eugene, the book!" Cassandra calls. "Y/n's got it. And we're fine, thank you for asking(!)" Eugene remarks, then jumps down to the two teens in the basket while Cassandra takes on Andrew.

Hearing the grunting, Y/n, Eugene and Varian glance up to see Andrew and Cassandra fighting inside of the balloon, seeing their shadows. "You know, it's too bad. I was almost starting to like you." Andrew tells Cassandra, with a smirk.

Rapunzel tosses Andrew's sort up to the basket with her hair. It strikes through the basket, startling Eugene, Varian and Y/n. The youngest princess glances up to see Cassandra gets knocked down by Andrew. "Cassie!" Y/n says, worriedly.

"Oh, Cassandra. Saporia will rise again. And we'll have you to thank for it." Andrew sighs, getting a dagger out from his jacket and approaching her.

"Cassandra!" Eugene calls, before tossing Andrew's sword up to her. Cassandra quickly catches it.
"You're welcome!" Eugene replies, smugly.

Cassandra slices through the balloon's fabric, once the engine's light goes out. Andrew glances around, confused, but gets startled when she cuts through the fabric behind him, holding the sword.

"I wouldn't count on a second date, if I were you." Cassandra tells the scheming Saporian, holding the sword threateningly and knocking him out with a swift but powerful punch.

[The Next Day, In Cassandra's Bedroom]
After putting Andrew into custody, Cassandra is rewarded with a medal of honour for catching him.

Y/n and Rapunzel smile at each other, before joining Cassandra. "Here's Corona's hero!" Rapunzel says. "Everybody is talking about how you saved Herz Der Sonne's book." Y/n tells Cassandra. "Eh, I'm just glad to be back on my dad's good side." Cassandra says, with a shrug.

Cassandra opens her weapons closet and places her medal by her arrows. Y/n notices a familiar red rose by the arrows, which also gains Rapunzel's attention. She gasps, while Y/n smiles.

"What?" Cassandra asks them.
"Nothing!" Rapunzel lies, nudging Y/n.
Y/n shakes her head. "Nothing at all." She adds.

"I'm proud of you." Rapunzel tells Cassandra, playfully punching her arm. Cassandra chuckles. "I'm proud of you both, too." She replies, turning back to her closet. She gives the rose one last loving glance before closing the doors.

Question Of The Chapter!
Andrew - handsome, or not?
My Answer: No. I just don't see it.
Yours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.9K 130
Hey! This is my first story so I know it's not that great! I don't own any of the tangled series character! This is a story about a young witch beco...
32.1K 967 14
"Witches aren't all bad..." "How do you know that?" "...Because I met one" ---- I don't own tangled or tangled the series nor Varian I do not own yo...
334 12 12
starring... Eugene Rapunzel Varian Kerrigan Fredrick Arianna Pascal Maximus Gainey hookhand Bignose Vladimir Atilla Ufa Gretta Mother Gothel Shorty
Strangled By PamelaRoseGirl

Mystery / Thriller

130 3 15
It's the tale of Rapunzel and Flynn- but not how you've been told... Years locked away does strange things to the mind, and this young princess is no...