Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

By ChrysDoesGay

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... More

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[Filler]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]

[38]

393 22 46
By ChrysDoesGay

Monday

Luz wasn't allowed to go to school alone..

She was put on a muzzle for a week, Eda has been questioned if she's been a bad guardian, and King was given a lollipop. Luz tugged at the leash, the guard pulling her back, "Quit it." He rose his claw. "Or else."

Luz lowered her head, walking forward. She turned the corner, perking up as Amity was walking down the hall with Boscha. "Amity!" Luz yipped, tail wagging.

She tugged at her leash, trying to run to her lovely girlfriend. "I said quit it you mutt!"

Luz stumbled back when the collar closed around her neck as it was pulled. Confused, Boscha and Amity walked much faster. Luz cowered, the guard shaking his head, "Play nice.."

"Luz!" Amity placed her paws on her shoulders. "You're wearing a muzzle- Pup, what happened?"

She glanced to the guard, shrinking under his glares, "I bit someone.." Luz mumbled. "I'm not allowed outside if I don't have a muzzle..And I have to be followed til the end of the week-"

Amity softened, wiping Luz's tears, "Amor..Tell me what happened.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

During Lunch was when Amity kind of, had her final straw..

Luz was allowed to have her muzzle removed so she could eat. First thing she did was lick Amity, greeting her girlfriend properly. "Sorry for taking so long Mi Amor.." Luz sighed, nuzzling her cheek, licking her stop.

Amity felt terrible when she noticed the print the muzzle left on Luz's fur. Muzzles are temporary solutions, only meant to be on for short amounts of time. But Luz was an active dog who loved to play fetch. She needed to be outside, and if she wasn't, she'd have a lot of unused energy and wouldn't be able to sleep.

The longer this muzzle was on, Luz's health would eventually start deteriorating. She picked out a meal, sitting with her group of friends, close to Amity. Luz took a bite, and her collar was tugged. She turned and growled, the guard grinning.

Luz flinched, "Wait I haven't finished eating-" Luz jumped back onto the table when he shook the muzzle. "Wait please- I need to eat- NO PLEASE-!"

The pup shook as she was muzzled, being tugged roughly by her leash, slipping and hitting her chin on the tiles. "I'm done." Boscha growled, getting up.

Gus narrowed his eyes as the stone behind him began to shift, Willow cracking her knuckles, Amity's claws sharpening. She stopped when Luz let out a sob, blood dripping out from the muzzle as a sharp edge hit her jaw, opening a wound.

Beasts looked over, canines especially, perking up. "You've been a bad dog Noceda.." The guard tugged, stepping back.

Luz balled up, trembling as her fur dampened with tears. Boscha jumped first, tackling the guard who grabbed her scruff and tossed her aside to a table. Stone was flung at him, Gus pouncing with a large brick, nearly smashing it against the guard's head.

He was kicked back, Willow slamming him down, smashing her skull against his. The guard faltered, growling and kicking her away. "GET HIM!" A kitsune hissed.

The guard paused, growls starting up from the animals in the cafeteria. Amity yowled, scratching at the guard as he stumbled about. A canine headbutt the guard's side, a kelpie getting behind him and kicking him back. Amity was grabbed by her horn and pulled off, back hitting the table. With every passing second, almost each beast in the room got a turn tormenting the guard who dared call Luz a bad dog.

Amity helped the pup up, Boscha being assisted by Willow who was also carrying Gus. They stumbled to the vet's room, the beast currently on her lunch break. "Oh my Artimis-" She swallowed, setting her food down. "What happened-?"

A howl echoed in the halls, Luz stumbling down as her muzzle shrunk, the small open, metal bar cutting into her chin. The Black Shuck -the guard- ran down the halls, a hoard of beasts following him. He passed the group, leaving a light trail of blood with upset canines behind him.

The nurse kneeled in front of Luz, whispering a small curse of sorts, slipping off the muzzle. "Let's get you situated first.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Bump stopped the fight.

And personally saw to it to have a public humiliation.

The guard was questioned, asked if he really thought it was alright to torment Luz like that and if he really lost to a bunch of students. Though Luz wasn't on good terms with the Gwyllgi she stole the toy from, he still defended her when she was called a bad dog for literally no reason.

He was allowed to hold the rope for the Black Shuck while the students played piñata. Bump went to see Luz, the pup curled up in her girlfriend's arms, a new guard by her, and a muzzle on. "Luz Noceda.." Bump uttered.

"Yes sir..?"

"Uhm..How..Are you doing..?"

Luz curled up further, "Terrible..I want to go home.."

Bump glanced down, taking in a small breath, "I will allow you to-"

"She's not allowed to." The troll uttered. "Since there is school, she has to go, no excuses. If she misses a single day this week, the muzzle stays on another week."

The troll snorted, Luz flinching, gripping Amity's shirt. "Is that so?" Bump rose a brow, wings lightly flapping. "Okay. School's out for the week."

"You can't do that." The troll stepped forward.

"By law, the principal is allowed to call off school when they see fit. I am the principal, this is my school, and it's closed for the week." Bump turned. "See me in my office if you have any arguments, good bye."

He walked off, the troll tugging at Luz's leash, forcing her out of Amity's grasp. She fell against him, the troll pushing her forward, "Go."

Luz lowered her head, following Bump to his office. "Excuse me!" Odalia passed the room. "That's my future daughter in law you're handling poorly!"

Amity flinched, "M-Mom!" She scrambled off the bed. "T-Too soon!"

"Alright Agustus, you're free to go." The wadjet gently pat his cheek. "Easy on the wing, it'll sting if you move it too suddenly."

"Thank you Mrs.Husk." Gus stood.

Boscha and Willow walked out with him, following the group up ahead. When they sat in the principal's office, Odalia snatched the leash from the troll, removed it from Luz and off the pup hopped to her lovely girlfriend.

She folded the leash, sitting down by the troll, the two facing Bump. "Luz bit someone. He was left bleeding and without scales! She has to keep her muzzle on, go to school, and be followed around to make sure she doesn't do anything." The troll uttered.

The door was kicked open, a beast stumbling in, closing the door behind himself before scurrying to the troll. The Black Shuck cleared his throat, wiping the blood from his cheek, "We have been given orders to keep a muzzle on Luz Noceda for the week. If or when she misbehaves when the muzzle is off, we are to put it back on immediately."

Amity hissed softly, "You did it on purpose! She was calm and eating! Then you tugged at her collar to purposefully make her growl!! She hasn't eaten!" Amity jumped forward.

Boscha forced her back down, shaking her head. Amity yowled, ears falling back as she pulled Luz's head against her chest. "Take it off.." Amity mumbled.

The Black Shuck rose a brow, "And.. What makes you think I'll do that, Kitten?"

"He grabbed my horn." Amity said flatly, looking to Odalia.

She was calm, at ease planning a murder. Til she heard that and her idea became reality. Odalia pounced on the Black Shuck, the troll jumping up and away in suprise. The Black Shuck let out yelps of pain, Amity covering Luz's ears, forcing her to look away.

Boscha grinned, tail swaying from side to side as the fight progressed. Willow had Gus in her lap, covering his ears, his face in her chest to avoid the temptation to look. Yet, Willow was watching. She could've enjoyed it more if she was the one beating him up.

But this works too.

The troll regained his composure, grabbing Odalia, lifting her up. She spat, shaking aggressively as she wasn't satisfied with her work just yet. Yowling softly, she pressed a button on her collar.

It beeped. Then something crashed through the window, pinning the troll down, "How dare you..Hurt my wife.." The horned cat hissed.

"Holy Titan Dad-" Amity perked. "I thought you were catching butterflys outside--"

"Duty calls Mittens." Alador helped Odalia up. "Duty calls."

Bump facepalmed, "Another six hundred snails is going to be wasted to fix my window.." He uttered.

"We'll reimburse that three-fold, Principal Bump." Alador slid on gloves and his goggles. "I'll need to borrow your dissection room."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz had her friends stay with her to keep an eye on the new guard. Til Gus recognized him and shooed them off. "Thank you Steve.." Luz mumbled, looking back at him.

He waved her off, "Don't mention it. Little bro saw your name on my work papers, thought I should take the mission. How are you doing?" The wyvern stepped closer. "I'm not holding the leash too tight?"

"No, I'm alright." Luz went down the stairs. "But I'm guessing I'm not allowed to play?"

Steve held up some keys, "Only thing the paper said was to not to lose sight of you. Are you waiting for your girlfriend?"

"Yes. But she said if she wasn't out in two minutes to meet up at the park." Luz sat. "So we wait."

Steve sat, finding the right key and removing Luz's muzzle. The pup sighed, scratching the spots where the metal bars separated her fur. Amity came out soon after, eager to see Luz was free of her trap. Steve took off her leash, folding it and handing it to Luz who pocketed it.

He sat and watched Amity play fetch with Luz at the park, the kitten showing Luz how to do a backbend, only for her to fall and almost squash a snail. Then Luz sat in the small flower bed and showed Amity how to make a flower crown.

You deserve real ones, but for now these are all I can give you. Luz had said each time she made Amity a new crown. The kitten had struggled with just one when Luz had made six, the finished product was nothing to sneeze at, but was good to laugh at. It was wonky, Amity had forgotten how to fold the stems together at one point, some flowers lost their petals!

But Luz was grateful. Steve almost fell asleep waiting for them, but he had to let Luz have her free time. Til other guards came by. Scrambling up, Steve rushed over to her, muzzling the pup, smiling at the other guards.

He waited for them to leave, apologizing to Luz that guards were going to come soon and she needed to leave. The pup was allowed to take the muzzle off to lick and nuzzle Amity goodbye before it was put back on, and she was walked home.

Steve removed the muzzle, "I will be here tomorrow as well, hopefully. If I'm not, I'll put in a request. You have to wait for a guard to arrive, if you leave without your muzzle they'll force it on for much longer.."

Luz nodded, "Thank you Steve..Take care on your way home."

"I will." He slid the muzzle in his back pack, spreading his wings. "See you Luz the Puppy!"

He jumped up, wings flapping as he went above the treeline. Luz pat Hooty's head, stepping back, the door creaking shut.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 14.3K 171
❗Hey! Quick warning! If you're not comfortable with some gorey scenes, please pick another one of my stories! Just some abuse, but don't be alarmed...
22.1K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
52.1K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
27.1K 629 20
This story will include- Panic attacks, mentions of rape, and murder, so if any of those things makes you uncomfortable or triggers anything in you...