The Billionaire's Beautiful M...

By AuthorSadieWaldon

Book 1 of The Billionaire's Love Trilogy: As if things couldn't get any worse for 23 year old Katherine (Kate... More

CHARACTER DETAILS
Character Aesthetics
Author's Note
TRILOGY
Achievements
Chapter One: Easy On Me-EDITED
Chapter Two: There's Nothing Holding Me Back-EDITED
Chapter Three: Memories
Chapter Four: The Devil Doesn't Bargain
Chapter Five: Every Breath You Take
Chapter Six: Crazy Train
Chapter Seven: Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart
Chapter Eight: Holy
Chapter Nine: Twist & Shout
Chapter Ten: 9 To 5
Chapter Eleven: Good 4 U
Chapter Twelve: One Dance
Chapter Thirteen: Lunatic Fringe
Chapter Fourteen: Loving You Is A Losing Game (Arcade)
Chapter Fifteen: Drink In My Hand
Chapter Sixteen: Haywire
Chapter Eighteen: The Last DJ
Chapter Nineteen: Don't Come Around Here No More
Chapter Twenty: Stitches
-END OF PART 1-

Chapter Seventeen: Edge Of Seventeen

18 3 0
By AuthorSadieWaldon

The rest of the 'date' went rather quickly. Mira swore she didn't know where I was and has never heard of me apparently. Which was obviously false because here I am sitting in a warehouse or basement of some building that she put me in.

Blake just rolled his eyes and said, "If I find out you have something to do with her, I will find you." He vowed.

Then the two went their separate ways. Then the glasses camera shut off.

That's sketchy I thought. Blake normally doesn't give up easily on things. I'm wondering what his master plan is or is he just giving up on me just like that.

Oh no. I thought to myself. I hear a sound, it sounds like high heels hitting the ground. Mira. I thought. Oh dear, the devils wife herself is back already.

The noises remained to get louder and louder which meant she kept coming closer and closer to me. That's when I decided I was in a warehouse, because if she was in a basement she would have reached me by now.

Then she walked through the door along with her two bodyguards. "Up now." She said to me snarly and I obeyed. She raised her foot up to kick me. I whimpered hoping she wasn't going to actually do it. Luckily she didn't because her phone rang.

"Yes." She said to the caller.

"What!? No." She yelled.

"No, keep that there, I will retrieve it once she is disposed of." She confirmed, nodded and hung up.

"OK, now to deal with you." She said looking back at me.

"Follow me, I have to move you to a more secure location." She explained. "Any sudden moves or trying to escape will cause you to get shot."

"I'm not going to run ya know." I said gently not trying to push her off a ledge.

"I know you're not if you know what's good for you." She responded.

"You know, something?" I started. "Blake was really heartbroken by you when he came to know that you were only into him for his money." I hesitated to say more when she said nothing in response. But, then I decided to continue anyways because I felt she needed to hear it.

"His housekeeper told me that when you left 2 years ago he was heartbroken for months. I know it's not my business, but do you really want him to go through all that again?" I asked.

"You're right it isn't any of your business." She stated. "You need to stay out of it, if you want to see yourself and Blake alive." She finished with a single tear running down her cheek causing some of her foundation to run a little.

Mira must have real feelings for him if she's willing to cry over him. I think she realized too late that she has made a mistake by being a gold digger and taking advantage of Blake's position. To be honest though Mira should feel guilty. I can't imagine treating Blake like that, let alone anyone else. I know what it's like to be taken advantage of because of my past. But, I wasn't taken advantage of because I was famous, good looking or had money. I was taken advantage of because I was not any of those things, I had just lost my parents so I was extremely vulnerable.

Mira led me down a long corridor of hallways, we walked until the sixth or seventh door and she unlocked the door. She took me though the door revealing a table and chairs, it looked like a interrogation room from Law & Order or NCIS.

___________________________________

Blake POV:

BRRRR.... BRRR... My phone kept buzzing, someone kept calling me but that someone wasn't in my contacts so I wasn't answering it.

It kept buzzing over and over until finally I couldn't focus on what I was doing anyways.

"Hello." I answered.

"Thank god, Blake." The caller said. The voice was female.

"May I ask who's calling." I asked confused.

"It's Emmy, Kate's friend. She's gone missing and I don't know what to do."

"Kate's missing?" I asked, all I thought of was Mira. That little shit.

"Yes, Blake she went to the park earlier today, said she wanted some fresh air. She said she'd be back by 8 but, it's way past that and I'm starting to worry something happened to her." Emmy said starting to cry.

"Don't worry Emmy, I will find her. Thank you for letting me know. I am coming over to your place since that's the last place you saw her OK?"

"Yes that's fine please hurry." We hung up and I headed to Emmy's. There could have been a million things that could have happened. She was known to the media and the world as my girlfriend so anyone could have wanted to take her out so they could date me. I was a popular bachelor. But she could have gotten lost, kidnapped, or met up with another friend and is hanging out with them. All I knew in this moment was I needed to find Kate wherever she may be.

I weaved in and out of traffic as Emmy lived on the other side of the city than me. Her house was in the middle income area where the apartment complexes are more like townhouses. After about a 15 minute drive of what should have taken me at least 30 minutes, I arrived at Emmy's house, I ran up the 3 or 4 steps leading to her door and before I could even knock Emmy opened the door. Luckily Lawrence and Gregory were right around the corner and came out from where they were and stood behind me.

"Thank goodness, you're here." She said.

"Of course, you probably already know Lawrence and Gregory?" I questioned.

"Yes, yes, we met in Myrtle Beach, nice to see you both again." She answered. "Hurry come inside and I will tell you everything I know."

I followed Emmy to a decent sized living room with a large sofa couch and huge comfortable looking chair, all of which were leather. Emmy sat down in the chair and The boys and I sat on the sofa.

"Bella will be here any minute, she was in the middle of teaching a strength and conditioning class and couldn't get out." She said glancing at her watch. "But she finished about 10 minutes ago so she'll be here soon."

"Anyways. The last thing Kate said to me was that she was going to get some fresh air at the park a few blocks from here. I knew she needed to be alone and process everything from the last couple weeks so I gave her some space. She said she'd be home within the next couple hours but when I hadn't seen her in 4 or heard from her I decided to go to the park and look for her. I couldn't find her there, so I returned here. I decided to wait til morning to contact anyone, because I thought maybe she just went somewhere else and her phone died. But, now I'm really worried." She said and the door bell rang.

"Gregory can get it." I motioned for him to go.

"It's okay Emmy it's not your fault. In all honesty I think I know who did do this. I think she may have been kidnapped." I replied ass calmly as I could.

"Kidnapped?" Bella said entering the room.

"Yes, I ran into my ex-girlfriend a few days ago and she mentioned Kate. She's jealous of her and I'm sure she'd do anything to hurt me by not taking her back including kidnap Kate." I answered.

"I'm going to have her head if anything happens to her." Bella snarled.

"We need to find her, Lawrence please track her phone on her last known location. Gregory I need you to stay her and keep an eye on the girls, I don't know how dangerous she can be and who she has as reinforcements. Girls do not contact anyone but me until further notice."

"OK." All parties responded.

While Lawrence looked for her last known location, I typed some texts into my phone to Tyler and Mason. If anyone knew this city better than me it was definitely Mason. If anyone knew how to make a game plan better than me it was definitely Tyler so I was going to need there help if I was to succeed in finding Kate.

A/N: Chapter 17 is finished!!! Love this chapter name and the actual song lol.

Does Blake seem a little protective?

In upcoming chapters you guys will see a little more of Tyler & Mason's personality's shine. As well as the teamwork with Emmy & Bella as they all help find Kate. How does that sound?

15 votes for an early release otherwise expect chapter 18 released on Next Thursday!!!

Please remember to vote, comment, and share!!! And if you like what you're reading be sure to follow for news and updates about my stories!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 567 18
When Corden Nash took over as the crime lord of New Jersey, he swore he'd never fall in love. His one goal in mind has been to burn Rafino Rossi and...
4.8K 185 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
212K 5.4K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
287K 9.3K 54
(#1 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY) Completed March 25th, 2021 ⚠️WARNING MATURE SCENE (16+)⚠️ A STEAMY ARRANGE LOVE ROMANCE. Most Impressive Rating. Rated #1...