You are mine

By ElfyG13

Taylor Walker has a simple life and a boyfriend she adores. Soon she will see another side of him that she di... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Tirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chatper Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
EPILOGUE
Special Extra Chapter
Special Extra Second Chapter
Special Extra Final Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Eight

5.3K 164 8
By ElfyG13

Owen’ POV

The moment I said those words to Taylor, I regretted them. I was a real fucker to her when I told her that just because we fucked it wasn’t a reason enough for her to know my business.

I deserved that slap.

I walked away because I was a coward. I wanted to run instead of facing what I had said to her.

She’s the best thing that happened to me, and what did I do? I screw things up with her.

I need a fucking drink.

The best thing I can do now is to stay away from her. I don’t want to hurt her even more. I already did enough damage.

I don’t go back to my place. Instead, I found myself inside a bar.

I order whiskey and find a place to sit away from the others. I need to be alone.

“Hey, dumb ass! What were you thinking?” Dean stands beside my table with his arms crossed in front of him.

“Not now!” I hiss at him.

That fucker always knows where to find me.

"Yes, now!" He takes the seat in front of me. “You’re going to listen to me, you fucker.” He points his finger at me.

I glare at him, but he isn’t impressed by me.

“What the fuck is wrong with you to act this way with your woman?” He presses on the matter.

I hit my fist on the table as everyone in the bar turned their head toward us. “What do you want me to tell you? That I regretted what I said. Well, I did. Happy now?” I mess with my hair about how frustrated I am. “Now leave me the fuck alone.”

Dean studies me for a couple of minutes. “What happened with your mother?”

I pin my eyes at him. He won’t let go until I talk. “Nothing special. That bitch wants to remarry the fucker.”

His eyes widen. “Your mother wants to give another chance to your father?”

I snort. “Can you believe her?” I rub my face with my hands. “I shouldn’t be surprised by now. She abandoned me after I called the cops on him that night.”

“I’m sorry, that’s pretty fucked up.” Dean sighs. “Maybe next time you shouldn’t go back to her.”

“Believe me. I won’t. I’m done with her.” I take a swing at my whiskey, finishing my drink.

I order another one.

“How was she?”

Dean shakes his head. “How do you think? Taylor was a mess after you left.” He raises his voice as he’s disappointed by me.

I can’t blame him. He likes her.

He clears his throat. “Maybe you should call her or, even better, go see her.”

“I can’t face her yet.” I look up at the ceiling. “I need to figure out what I’m going to do with her.”

“You love her,” Dean says simply.

I tighten my fist until my knuckles turn white. “Maybe I do. All I know is that I’m not good for Taylor.”

The moment the bartender places my drink in front of me. I don’t wait and take it entirely in one go.

Dean shakes his head. “This is bullshit, and you know it.”

I narrow my eyes. “I’m going to give you two options. If you want to stay, stay. Shut your trap and have a drink with me. Otherwise, you can leave me the fuck alone and walk away.”

A week passed after that.

Now, I am in my kitchen, making pancakes as I tell her I love her.

It wasn’t my best moment when I went to see her when I was drunk yesterday. But my feelings about her aren't a lie. I’m done running away from what I truly want. She’s mine, and I intend it to stay that way. I won’t say it out loud, but a week without her was a true nightmare.

Taylor’ POV

Screw the pancakes! I say to myself.

“You love me?” I try not to sound skeptical. I don’t think I succeeded in that department.

Owen turns off the stove burner control and takes the seat in front of me. His silence is driving me crazy.

I’m sure he didn’t mean what he said. Owen hasn’t uttered a word after my question.

“I wouldn’t have said the words if I didn’t mean them.” It’s the replay he gives me.

Is it enough?

Heck no!

Owen frowns as he looks at my expression. “What?”

I tap the tip of my fingers on the table. “Why all of a sudden do you say those words to me?”

Owen arches his eyebrows. “Because I do.”

I roll my eyes. I should have known he wouldn’t elaborate more.

I tap my feet on the ground. “I’m sorry, but I will need more from you.”

“What do you want me to tell you, buttercup?” He sigh. “I’m not the kind of person who expresses my feelings. My actions speak for themselves.”

I snort at his comment. “Yeah, you did a bang of a job last week when you stormed out of my apartment after you hurt my feelings.”

“I thought we passed that!” Owen raises his voice. He closes his eyes to calm himself. “I already apologized for my actions. What more do you want from me?”

“Answer! All I need is answers.”

He reaches out for my hand, squeezing it. “I’ll tell you this once, so hear me out. I realize that I had feelings for you a long time ago. I wasn’t ready to acknowledge them until recently. Staying away from you this week was a huge mistake.”

I can’t blame him; I did the same thing. I wasn’t ready to admit that I loved him.

The words spilled out of my mouth before I realized what I had told him.

“Was it why you ended up drunk last night when you stopped by my place?”

He nods his head.

I cut a piece of my pancakes as I take a bite. “This is good, Owen. Who knew that a man like yourself could cook?

Owen chuckles at my change of subject. “Thank you.”

We eat in silence, and I find it comfortable.

I take our plates in my hands. “You did the cooking. I’ll do the dishes.”

Owen takes the plates from me to bring me closer to him. He leaves a kiss on my lips. As I open my mouth, he captures my tongue with his.

I know where he’s going with this. I want him as much as he wants me.

It’s been a week since the last time we shared a bed. Yesterday it didn’t count as we haven’t done anything.

I surprise the both of us as I pull away from him.

He cups my face. “What’s wrong, buttercup?”

“Uhmm, don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m not ready to do it today. I need to wrap up my mind with everything that happened with us. We revealed our feelings to each other, and normally, I would have jumped your bones.”

Great, I’m mumbling.

I clear my throat. “All I need for today is you holding me and nothing more. Can you do that for me?”

If he says no, I know he doesn’t truly love me as Owen says he does. If he accepts, he will not only show me that he does but that he also respects my needs.

Owen presses his forehead against mine. “Whatever you need, buttercup.”

My eyes widen as I realize he truly loves me.

I wrap my hands around his neck as he tucks me into his body. “What have you done with my Owen? You usually aren’t as gentle as you are now. You like a teddy bear.”

He lets out a deep growl. “Once the day is over. You’ll be mine to do as I please.”

I exhale a small quiet laugh.

This is the Owen I know so well.

Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 19.9K 55
The three popular guys fall for the new girl. Good for them, but what do you have to do with this? You're just a shadow at this school. No name. Less...
4.2M 108K 55
Hoping for no distractions during her senior year of college, Ryan finds herself in a whirlwind romance following a one-night stand with the last per...
2.4M 50.7K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...