The Black Phone: Love in a Ho...

De killiancaptainhook

Life was okay for y/n l/n. She had her two best friends, Robin Arellano and Finney Blake. Finney's little sis... Mai multe

Characters
The Baseball Game
The Science Project (short chapter)
The Fight
Science and Bully's (short chapter)
Abuse
Robin's....gone?
Saving Finney
He's....Gone?
The Phone
I just wanted to look at you.
Dreams
Paperboy
Naughty Boy
Mental Break
Killing the Grabber
Aftermath
Nightmares
Unbreakable Love
It's over

Sleepover

290 10 0
De killiancaptainhook

On Friday, when school ended, I was walking home with the Blake's. My parents were out of town so I decided to spend the night at their place. As we were walking, Gwen ran her hand against the fence. 

Finney was unusually quiet on the walk home. I realized why when I saw the 3 dipshits staring at him. I gave them the middle finger. They looked away. 

"What was that about?" Gwen asked. Finney pasted on a fake smile. 

"Nothing." He said. She nodded. 

"I'm staying over at Susie's tonight. It's Friday, so you know what that means." Gwen said. 

"I'll look after dad." Finney said. 

"I'll be home in the morning! Wear a condom guys! And don't eat all the ice cream!" She exclaimed with a giggle as she ran off. 

"Ew Gwen!" I shouted after her. 

"Sorry." Finney said. "She can be annoying." 

I smiled. 

"It's fine." 

******

Finney and I had just been playing board games until around 9. We walked into the living room to find his dad crashed in his chair, bottles of alcohol surrounding him. Finney sighed. 

He walked over and quietly removed the bottle from his dad's hand and turned off the record player. 

We then walked into the kitchen and got some ice cream. We walked back to his bedroom and turned on the TV. We turned on my favorite horror movie. Finney hated horror movies. But if I was there, he didn't care. 

He jumped at every little jump scare, and I chuckled when he covered his mouth. 

We fell asleep later that night, accidentally in each other's arms. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

92.6K 1.5K 21
What if the Grabber kidnapped 7 victims at once, Y/N Arellano, Griffin Stagg, Robin Arellano, Finney Blake, Vance Hopper, Bruce Yamada, and Billy Sho...
15.2K 389 16
Y/n Hopper has vowed to take revenge on her brother's disappearance. So, when she saw the same van that took her older brother taking a boy named Rob...
67.1K 1.5K 25
Walking into a new school can be frightening, but meeting and coming face to face with THE one and only Local Dead Kids group, is another type of hor...
37.1K 505 12
When Y/n discovers the bike of the missing boy Bruce Yamada, she unknowingly makes herself a target for the Grabber. A man who kidnapped kids, kids t...