Dreams

Your POV

Gwen and I had been out searching for Finney all day. There wasn't a trace of him all around town. At dusk, we called it quits. I just decided to stay at the Blake's that night. 

I got ready for bed and said goodnight to Gwen before snuggling onto Finney's bed. I smelled his sheets. He always smelled so good. Any time I used to hug him, I always inhaled the scents of fresh laundry and cookies. I drifted off into the first real sleep I'd had in forever. 

*****

A couple hours later, I woke up to a scream. Gwen?

I ran to her side, she was sweating and breathing heavily. 

"What was it? Did you see Finney?" I asked knowing that she had a dream. 

"It started off with a random kid. I'm guessing it was Bruce because at the end it showed Bruce getting kidnapped. At the very end, I heard Finney screaming and I saw him throwing himself at a storm door, trying to open it. It didn't work so he just stopped and screamed." She explained. 

"We have to find that door! Do you remember what it looks like?" I asked. We could find Finney! 

I missed him so much. I knew now that I can't live without him. I love him. 

And yes, I mean that. I love him. I'm gonna love him till the day I die, and that's that. 

Gwen put on a sweatshirt and I grabbed one of Finney's since I didn't have one with me. It was large on me and was warm and smelled just like him. She got on her bike and I got on Finney's and we drove around for about 2 hours. It was cold, dark, and scary, but we had to find Finn! 

Of course, we couldn't find the door, nor were there anything that triggered her memory. 

I sighed as tear pricked my eyes. "Come on Gwenny, let's go home." I said. 

*****

Finney's POV

I walked over and found the loose tile. I started picking at it until I was face to face with dirt. I began digging. I didn't stop digging. I would occasionally stop however to put some of the dirt in the toilet and flush so the Grabber didn't know what I was doing. 

I got the hole pretty deep and grabbed one of the carpets and put it over. I was exhausted. So I finally went and laid down on the dirty mattress and fell asleep thinking about y/n and Gwen. I missed them both sooo much. 

*****

Your POV

The next day, the entire school was gathered in the school gymnasium as Principal Keller and the chief of police stood in front. 

I sat next to Donna and Gwen. 

The principal was naming off the victims so far. 

"Griffin Stagg. Billy Showalter. Vance Hopper. Bruce Yamada. Our very own Robin Arellano." We shared a moment of silence for each boy. A tear fell from my face when she said Robin's name. 

"And our most recent victim, Finney Blake in 8th grade." She said. I gripped Gwen's hand tight. Donna looked over and shot me an apologetic look. Everyone turned to stare at Gwen and I as we held out tears back. Oh Finney.

******

Finney's POV

I sat with my back against the cold hard wall as I chewed my fingernails. 

I heard the latch unlock and scaredly stood up, back into the farthest wall from the door. The Grabber walked in. 

He held a tray of food and a drink. 

"I made you some breakfast." He said with a fake friendly tone of voice. 

"What'd you put in that?" I asked, figuring he was going to drug me. 

He looked down at the tray and looked back up at me. 

"Salt and pepper." He said with a giggle. I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh, eat it. Don't eat it. You're already down here. What do I need to drug you for?" He stated matter-of-factly. He set the tray on the floor. 

And with that, he was gone. That's when I realized. 

He didn't lock the door.