A Puppeteer's adventure (Dang...

By Craigultimatevillain

Hope's Peak Academy is a place where talented people can perfect their talents and become ultimates. In this... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Random Shit
Chapter 12
Random shit 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Face reveal
Chapter 18
*cries like a microreactive toaster wasp* Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Yay
Can you call this a sandwich?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge

The motive chapter

466 5 6
By Craigultimatevillain

Call me Bowser because I be coming 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Monokuma: Hey Fothermuckers, I need you all in the gym, on the double!

At the gym

Togami: What took you so long? Did you all forget how to walk? It's not that complex, you know. It goes right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot.

Everyone decided to ignore Byakuya and noticed that Genocider Syo was a less...genocidey.

Makoto: Toko, is that you?

Toko:....

Byakuya: She transformed back to this after sneezing.

Hifumi: She switches personalities after sneezing? Feels like we should've known that sooner.

Toko: I h-hope you all propose to someone and they say yes, only to not show up at the wedding! 

Aoi: So when you want to be mean, you talk, huh?

Sakura: Is everyone here?

Kyoko: Not Y/N.

Yasuhiro: Y/n's not here? 

Everyone looked around. Yep, Y/N's missing.

Yasuhiro: Woohoo!

Byakuya: As much as I'd like to celebrate, him being gone could prove trouble for us. He's probably conversing with the mastermind about the next motive. 

Makoto: Guys, I'm sure Y/N is coming soon. And even if he's not, who's to say he's doing something with Monokuma right now?

The lights dim

???: Ladies and gentlemen! His white half's whiter than freshly cooked rice. His black half's darker than the darkest night! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S MONOKUMAAAAAAAAAA!

Monokuma jumped onto the platform after that introduction

Monokuma: Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Thank you! Thank you! You're all so kind!

Yasuhiro: Nobody was cheering for-

Monokuma: I'd like to thank my wonderful servant, Y/n for the exciting introduction! And before you ask, no, he will not be joining this meeting. In any case, iiiiiiiiiit's motive time!

Mukuro: So it's happening again.

Aoi: It doesn't matter what you give us! We won't give in!

Monokuma: Puhuhu! Are you guys sure? Are you sure you won't give in to your deepest darkest desires?

Makoto: Our what now?

Monokuma: Your Dededesires! The very thing that make you humans, well, human! Beyond this curtain, lays a video you each have to watch.

Yasuhiro: *raises hand* What if we don't wanna watch it?

Out of the floor, Spears of Gungir launch at Yasuhiro, narrowly missing him.

Monokuma: That.

Yasuhiro: O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Ok.... G-G-G-Got it.....

Monokuma: Now, who wants to go first?

Sakura: Allow me.

Aoi: Sakura, are you sure?

Sakura: Do not worry. I have a good idea on what mine is. I'm prepared for it.

Byakuya: Very well then. I have no objections.

Mukuro: If you're really up for it...

Yasuhiro: She volunteered so I say she's good to go!

Kiyo: M-Mondo....

Weed man: See? Even Taka agrees!

Sakura: I shall go then.

Aoi: Please be careful...

Sakura nodded as she step onto the curtain. Inside, there is a chair and a tv laying parallel to each other.

Y/n: Yo Yo!

And also a child.

Sakura: So this is where you were hiding.

Y/n: I am a master at hide and seek.

Sakura: We're not playing hide and seek.

Y/n: ...Ready for your video?

Sakura: Bring it.

Y/n: Wellll too bad! You don't get one! Your motive is already clear. So Monokuma says.

Sakura: ...I see.

Y/n: Well...I have no idea what to do now, so...you can leave.

Sakura: Seems short for a video watching doesn't it?

Y/n: You just have to have to act reeeeeealy traumatized. I know! I know! You can scream and cry exiting this place! With disgusting snot riverring down your nose! Trembling like a homeless man! Hahaha, I know, I know, a perfect idea. You may say your thanks now.

Sakura: I'll just act surprised, thank you very much.

Sakura left the viewing room.

Y/n: That wasn't a thank you.

Gym

Aoi: How was it, Sakura?

Sakura stood there with grimace on her face. It was enough to tell everyone what was in store. 

Monokuma: So, who's next?

Kyoko: I will go.

Timeskip

Monokuma: And with Kiyotaka the last to view his motive, this concludes the viewing time. Well, what'dya think?

Aoi:...

Toko:...

Byakuya: That's it? 

Monokuma: Eh?

Byakuya: You summon us here just to watch some videos and that's it? Unless this is the motive, you have wasted my time.

Monokuma: Perhaps you should invest in some patience, Togami-kun. There is something special with these videos. As these are your motives for this round!

Eggboi: Our motives?

Monokuma: That's correct! Graduate successfully, and I'll make the content of the videos reality.

The inferior personality: Wh-What!?

Yasuhiro: FOR REAL!?

Celeste: Are you saying you have the prowess to make that happen.

Monokuma: Anything in the videos. You just gotta graduate, and you all know how to do that~

Hina: Th-There's no way anyone wou-

Byakuya: Enough. I'm still pondering on something. 

Monokuma: Hm hm?

Byak: Did Y/n recieve a video?

Yasuhiro: Y/n? Why are you worried about a guy like him?

uya: He is working for Monokuma, he could very well be recieving an unfair advantage against us. The game will not be fair for us!

Y/n: Awww is little Byuckooyah jealous that I'm friends with Monokuma?

Byuckooyah: Oh great, just what I needed, more of your infantile babble. And for the record, I do not supervision the help of the headmaster in order to win the game. You're clearly on the lower level of proficiency.

N/y: Sticks and stones can break my bones but, I'm friends with Monokuma and you aren't!

Kyoko: Hey Y/n, did you, or did you not recieve a video with your desire?

Y/n: Hmm... Maybe.

Mukuro: What do you mean maybe?

Y/n: Well whether or not one recieves a video is not the issue, rather how much it affects them should be the priority. And mine didn't do squat!

Mukuro: So you did recieve one. 

Y/n: ...Fuck, that was meant to be classified information. Thanks for making open my big mouth! Well yeah, no more hiding it, I did recieve my desire.

Sakura: We already-

Y/n: But! It doesn't matter, because I will not kill.

Toko: H-How can we trust y-y-you on that!? Y-You're probably plotting t-to kill me with y-your master over there!

Y/n: My greatest desire is to enjoy this game to the fullest! All I want is to have as much fun as possible, after all. Who cares if a few people are dying? It just makes the game have more stakes!

Makoto: How could you say that...?

Y/n: Welp, I'm hungry, I'll treat myself to some steaks.

Y/n excused himself. Monokuma was also gone.

Celeste: So, any thoughts about this motive?

Aoi: We'll definetly won't lose this time, right? I mean, we all learned our lesson from the last motive, right?

Toko: D-Don't be so naive! Some of us clearly can't be trusted! I'm sure somebody is already thinking about their wish right now!

Hifumi: What? Huh? Why are you looking at me?

Makoto: Guys, come on. We can't keep thinking about the motive. That's how Monokuma wins.

Yasuhiro: Don't worry, guys. This motive has got nothing on us, right Taka.

Ta(na)ka: I-I see... So that's how I-I can... That's how...

Yasuhiro: Uh... dude?

Taka ignored everyone and walked away.

Hifumi: Should we be worried about that?

Sakura: Well, we can't leave him alone like that.

Yasuhiro: I'm sure he'll be fine in the morning. He's just tired is all.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Monokuma: Yo Yo! It's bed time for good boys and girls!

Aoi: Night time again...

Byakuya: Well then, I'll be off.

Blue Shell Koopa went hard and for what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 196 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...
14.7K 325 21
You got enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy! This will great for a new beginning you thought but you were wrong. Your trapped with 15 other students. Y...
11 1 3
Tomoe Ryusaki, the Ultimate Marionette Puppeteer who just got invited to the Hope's Peak Academy and what could happen to her?
1K 3 58
Shizuko Ueno,famous for her blog(which has gotten millions of hits)has been scouted by the legendary Hope's Peak Academy to be the Ultimate Blogger.S...