365 Moments

By Dumebiherself

Miracle a twenty year old girl with only a year to live , sought out to fulfill one goal hers , make an impac... More

Author's note
First moment
Second Battle
Third battle
fourth battle
Fifth battle
Sixth battle
seventh battle
Eighth battle v
Nineth battle
Tenth battle
Twelveth battle
thirteenth battle
fourteenth battle
fifteenth battle
sixteenth moment
seventeenth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
twentieth
twenty-first
twenty second .
Epilogue
thank you note

Eleventh Battle

7 2 2
By Dumebiherself

I was woken up when a nurse came to take the IV tube out , I opened my eyes and thanked her , I sat down for a bit and took the water she offered me . After a while when I felt stronger , I stood up to leave after signing out with the receptionist and booking my next appointment.

I stumbled into someone as I was about stepping out the gate of the hospital , I gasped and held onto my forehead because I had hit against his very hard chest .

"Are you blind?" I asked , voice laced with irritation , looking up , I'm met with the bluest eyes I have ever seen and a smirk graced his face , when he saw my  eyes shine with recognition .

" What are you doing here?" I asked

" Same question goes for you , what are you doing here?" He replied

" That's none of your business and I think that's a foolish question to ask , what do you do at the hospital" I said , he smirked and shook his head , which I found offensive, I scoffed

" Then I guess you have your answer " he replied and then stepped around me to go into the hospital .

I starred back at him a shook my head deciding I was too tired for his problems .I found my way home,and flopped on the bed the moment I entered my room , I lay there and reminisced on my conversation with the old man at the hospital , my head was hurting and I was tired , too tired to even admit I was tired , I got up and went into the bathroom to wash off the bathroom smell , I reeked of antiseptic and whatever it is they use in keeping the hospital clean .

I got into the shower and turned it as hot as I could stand it , I need the relaxing therapy the water provided , I was on a mission to waste water , I stayed in the shower for a long time ,only leaving my world of fantasy when my mother's voice called out to me , I hurriedly got out of the shower , put on my lounge wear and went into the kitchen,where my mom was cooking up a storm , I looked at the food on the table with distaste , my face scrunched up and I felt bile rise at the back of my throat .

" What's wrong dear?" My mom asked taking my discomfort into account .

"I'm fine mom  , my tommy doesn't agree with the food on the table I guess " I replied

"Sit down I will make something else for you " she said already fussing with the stove , I went to her and brought her hand to a halt .

" Don't worry I will settle for noodles " I said going to get two packs of instant noodles from the kitchen cupboard .

Few minutes later my spicy noodles garnished with carrots and hot dogs , topped with fried egg was ready , I got a bottle of frizzy drink to go and took a seat to wolf down my food .

Hot mouth and body filled with sweat later , I was done and wanted nothing else to do but to sleep it was a few hours till night and sleeping now would mess up sleep schedule , but these days it seemed all my body wanted to do was sleep , I fought a losing battle with my body ,until I succumbed to the peaceful darkness that enveloped me .

I woke up to realize it was dark outside , which meant I slept for a long time , I checked my mom's room and she was inside sleeping, she must have been tired , I found my way to my room and plopped down on my queen sized bed , just as I closed my eyes , massaging the side of my head for the incessant headache , my phone pinged  , I picked it up to see a text from an unknown number ,I opened it

Unknown number:  stalker 😏

Me: who's this please?

I asked even tho I already knew who it was

Unknown number: well , I am your object of obsession 😌

Me: you are so full of yourself .

Unknown number: it's king

Me: I know 🙄

Unknown number: I can imagine you doing that in person , I wonder how your eyes hasn't gone to the back of your head yet.

Me: what do you want, I know you didn't text just to annoy me
I returned the text saving his contact ,

Disturbance🖕: nah , I texted to do that , your so easy to annoy 😂

Me: fuck you 🖕

Disturbance: I'm gonna let you go , but would you like to go out with me tomorrow?

Me: is king asking me on a date ?

Disturbance: you wish ,  I just want to help your boring life 😂

Me: since you're being rude about it , I won't go out with you 😒

Disturbance: be ready by 12  .

Me: did you read my message at all

Disturbance: don't be late , I will come pick you up .

Me: I hate you 😒

Disturbance: Have nightmares and I hate you too 😌😏 .

With that  , he went offline and I couldn't help the stupid smile that spread across my face because of our little banter  , I slept off while watching never have I ever on Netflix contented that I have something to look forward to tomorrow .

I was going to take the lemons life gave me and make sweet  , sweet , lemonade .

I had absolute fun with this chapter ... hope you enjoy it too ...
Thanks for being with me so far .
Don't forget to tap that star ...it helps me.

Gracia , obrigado , merci ✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 224 23
He was the bad boy, she was the good girl. They'd never thought they would both cross paths. But they did, with one truth or dare game at a party t...
You By DejaVu

Teen Fiction

1.5K 14 17
She was a nerd with secrets. He was the school's bad boy. What happens when they get partnered together for the whole year? Will they fall in love or...
1.7K 62 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...
8.3K 246 89
Ella Walter, the new girl. Searching for love yet afraid to find it. Seeking help yet afraid to tell anyone. Body and mind full of scars convincing...